[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Expensive Clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 2

File: securedownload.jpg (9KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
securedownload.jpg
9KB, 236x354px
I'm in a committed relationship with a very wealthy woman

I don't understand rich people's tastes in clothes. Her walk in closet is everything Louis Vuitton and Gucci everything that has like an $8,000 price range

Her shoe collection is all high heels. What the fuck is women's obsessions with high heels they look uncomfy as fuck
>>
>>9396676

It makes you taller and alters your gait in a very deliberate way. It is uncomfortable at first, but you get better with practice, as with almost anything. If you have difficulty connecting with her in terms of taste for things, I hope that you have other parts of your lives that do gel well together.
>>
>>9396676
being rich just means you have more options in choice of clothes, not that your taste is any better. and yeah, high heels are extremely uncomfortable and can mess with a woman's health if she wears them too much. only women who fail to reject shitty female socialization bother with them
>>
>>9396685

Well she has fat stacks so I can't just tell her "stop living your lavish princess life"

These just look hella uncomfy its like trying to walk on the sidewalk with ice skates
>>
>>9396686

All her fucking clothes must be imported I dunno where the fuck she gets this $10,000 shit from.

Gotta be from France.
>>
what if ever time a rich person bought expensive clothes, they subtracted the amount of times they'd wear a piece from the amount it cost in dollars, and donated the discrepancy to charity
>>
>>9396693

>Rich people
>Donating
>ever

The only time rich people donate is to other faceless corporations to make it look like they give a fuck about poor people

I have not once seen my girlfriend give a fuck about charity
>>
>>9396688
well, if you think she's wearing heels just to make you happy, and you don't want her to be uncomfortable, then i advise you try to send the message across, because i've never heard of a woman enjoying the physical sensation or health effects of high heels.
http://www.osteopathic.org/osteopathic-health/about-your-health/health-conditions-library/womens-health/Pages/high-heels.aspx
>i can't just tell her....
first off, being in a relationshit is all about mutual care, it doesn't have to be a demand etc
second off, you can wear nice shoes, boots, and shit even for women that aren't high heels, or just at a less killer angle
>>
>>9396700

I mean I guess

...she has very soft feet
>>
>>9396688

Wasn't saying you should and it's not like she would; it's her life and her money after all.

>>9396690

Only a handful of brands still do a lot of production in France, still, most notably Lanvin, which has pushed its "very French" history to the forefront of its branding ever since Albaz took over. There are some other specialty brands like Armor Lux and Repetto and Robert Clergerie that also promote their French origin pretty strongly, too.
>>
>>9396707

So what the French make all this expensive shit?

What other big name lavish clothes stores would my girlfriend be interested in?
>>
>>9396700
this is a good idea. but a lot of women's identities are so tied to the performance of femninity that they're convinced they perform these rituals (makeup, shaving their legs, wearing heela, etc) for themselves and not men/society. poor str8 girls
>>
>>9396707

I feel very silly for omitting the bag brands that still do most/all of their production in France like Hermès, certian Vuitton styles, Goyard, etc.
>>
>>9396712

Well, very few people (more men than women) I know buy solely based purely on country of origin. Design, fit, and material are all big factors, too. If you're curious about potential gifts, it's always helpful to look at what you know she likes and try to work off that.
>>
>>9396716

Don't fucking get me started on make-up

Trust me the shit she puts on her face makes her look hot as fuck but I sniffed her lipstick

It literally smells like death. As if 100 rabbits died to make one stick

I think I might be fucking the anti-christ
>>
>>9396722

She likes rich shit and our Anniversary is in 2 weeks

She does like diamonds.
>>
>>9396724
yeah, and she has to deal with that sitting under her nose for the whole day. the stupid shit that society has tricked women into doing is unbelievable. but unless you just wanna date oldschool butch lesbians, you'll run into masochistic women at every turn
>>
>>9396727

2 weeks should be enough time for a basic jewelry design to be made for you, but anything custom would require much more time. Perhaps a new take on something you know she loves, like a new setting or alternative gemstone variation in a style she wears a lot.
>>
>>9396706
sorry if that was a bit intense, but, TRUST ME, even minor, temporary foot pain is hell, makes it hard to excercise, which makes it harder to stay calm/happy/healthy, you need to do you right when it comes to feet

>>9396716
oh, i definitely get that, but i feel like if she realized what the was doing to her entire body that she would care more about that

>>9396727
also, i know that i was raised in a situation where my family was more concerned about effort put in, and i suspect that it's even more so for her, because unless you're pretty well off too, you could spend a month's paycheck on a dress and she'd be like, "oh yeah i gots that one" but if you show you put a ton of work into that shit, she'll be happy with it
>>
>>9396728

>Implying I am not a diehard masochist

I better be domed on our anniversary

>>9396729

Let's see. She has 10 Diamond Rings one per finger, a Diamond necklace, diamond earings,

...I'm sensing a pattern

Maybe something 22K
>>
>>9396733

I never recommend 22K due to its softness, but I assume she knows how to properly care for her jewelry. A bracelet would easily complete the set, but I don't know how "matchy-matchy" you wanted to go with this.
>>
>>9396738

I like the sound of this

She owns a rolex and on our last anniversary she bought be a pocket watch

I liked it because pocket watches are badass
>>
>>9396732
maybe... but i think she'd be too self-concious about giving up heels unless she saw other stylish women doing it. and the majority of women's formal shoes have high heels (which ia why i just get mens shoes or ballet flats, but those aren't very luxe)

also, op should def take notice of the effort present thing. she isn't dating you for your money, so give her a gift that reminds her why she's dating a cute and fun peasant boy instead of a billionaire
>>
>>9396745

I'll be damned if my present I give her doesn't lead to BDSM later
>>
>>9396748
just give her some kind of sex thing, then! save yourself a lot of money, that way. some kind of fancy dog collar, maybe
>>
>>9396676

How did you score such a wealthy girl tho?
>>
>>9396752

Any ideas? She's into domination and i'm into being domed by bitches
>>
>>9396754

Personality helps

She has a sick sense of humor and she says I have issues
>>
>>9396755
i'm not a sexpert or anything, but you should ask her what she likes! maybe she wants to tie you up or put you on a leash, but you won't know what makes her happiest until you ask
>>
>>9396757

Well you said sex toys

What sex toys are expensive? A fucking 22K dildo with a diamond tip?
>>
>>9396752
ayy lmao
>>9396745
maybe, i guess my big worry was her wearing them around outside of formal occasions.

>>9396755
honestly it doesn't sound terrible, but i feel that it might cheapen the birthday thing if you get her something sexual, because she might see that as you attempting to do something kinky you desire, rather than give her a special gift.
but the real big point is this: if you are a sub, she is a dom, she will get off a lot more on buying you the shit and having you wear it (or at least that is what i believe from my limited knowedge of BDSM) which is something to consider, because ignoring that could seem a bit selfish to her on analysis
>>
>>9396760

Are you familiar with Financial Domination

A fetish where she forces her sub to buy her expensive things

I swear she gets off to purchasing shit
>>
>>9396760
bdsm is complicated. some doms like to feel like they're leading the sub into situations, and some prefer the sub asking for it. but op won't know unless he !!!asks!!!
>>9396759
forget expensive. think about what she likes that isn't money-related, and try to get her something in that vein. and if you draw a blank, all girls love a hitachi wand
>>
>>9396771

Its an overglorified dildo

Its like a PS Move controller
>>
>>9396775
it gets the job done, tho
>>
>>9396790

I guess

Looks like a toilet brush
>>
>>9396795
i'd suggest a rabbit vibe, but a hitachi can be used on a guy too, so
>>
>>9396799
actually! it's rumored that cleopatra used a box of angry bees as a vibrator. its very luxe. get that for your girlfriend
>>
>>9396799

How about a Ball Gag?
>>
>>9396803

My girlfriend hates nature

hence why she drives a hot pink Hummer
>>
How'd we get this far with nobody realizing this is a troll thread?
>>
>>9396833

>No proof of this claim

Do you just assume everyone doesn't have a GF
>>
>>9396811
10/10 wife her
>>
>>9396861

What?

Why?
>>
>>9396865
>pink hummer
>not best vehicle
>>
>>9396833

Don't really care. Was just discussing jewelry and product information, so there's always the off chance it was helpful for a random anon.
>>
>>9396883

It was

>>9396868

are you OK?
>>
>>9396885
i just really like pink cars, especially hummers
>>
>>9396895

Honey is that you?
>>
>>9396676
>Louis Vuitton and Gucci
heh
>>
>>9396676
W2C sugar mama?
>>
>>9397051
He obviously isn't very knowledgeable in the fashion field, give him a little bit of a break
>>
What an odd thread. If you managed to be interesting enough to attract this woman you should be able to scrape by with showing affection in a way that doesn't involve money. As cheesy as it sounds you could make her something if you're artistic or give her something to remember you by. Its obvious at this point she has anything she could possibly want that money can buy, so giving her more clothes etc wont feel genuine, and will actually probably lead to her thinking you're not trying hard enough. If I were you I'd probably just go the sex route as a gift. Especially seeing that you're into some kinky shit.
>>
File: amq-ss14-w-08.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
amq-ss14-w-08.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
>>9396676
>everything Louis Vuitton and Gucci everything

So she has no taste then? Thats easy.
Just look at whatever new money (like Yeezy lol) finds exotic or worthy of coveting. Study popular luxury items if youre into it, and how they marketed themselves to impressionable customers.

High heels force the muscle of the legs to contract a bit and give a little definition to the calves and ass. No one goes around in platform heels, generally speaking, tho.
>>
>>9396676
ask her to buy you these

http://www.feuilleshop.com/products/rick-owens-x-chrome-hearts-geobasket-sneakers
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.