[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've never copped anything on grailed but I want to give

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: grld.png (6KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
grld.png
6KB, 400x400px
I've never copped anything on grailed but I want to give it a try, how have been your experiences shopping on there?
>>
>>9374314
Nothing I buy ever comes. It's a huge scam.
>>
Bought three things from there so far. One of three had a lot more damage than was acknowledged on the ad, but the other two were exactly as listed and came right on time.

Basically just consider the quality of documentation and the description carefully, if you're unsure about something ask the person who listed it, and accept the fact that you're buying secondhand. If anything turns out far wrong, it's PayPal based, so you can always make a claim in a worst-case scenario.

Dunno, all commonsense stuff, offer than that there's a lot of cool stuff that pops up. The only thing that bothers me is that a lot of things are overvalued by the seller - which is the nature of resale generally, so whatever.
>>
>>9374314

everything i buy always comes, it's great
>>
It's fine, but never buy things blindly without at least contacting the seller via ask question option. If you're skeptical ask for more picture or just don't purchase the item. Stay away from Jordan's/Sought after supreme stuff to avoid any potential of scams, since theres so much fake supreme shit out there.
Also, most sellers will and can be negotiated with, don't lowball them though and don't spam them. Send em your offer and be civil.
Always ask for tracking info, if you have to pay extra it's worth it, so you always know when and whether they even sent the item.

Follow those rules and you'll be fine. Use common sense, if it's too good to be true it usually is.
>>
>>9374314
shut up. why are you asking. everyone uses it. its fine. i bet you're from reddit
>>
>>9374425
>tfw I always send the tracking number as I print out the slip
People appreciate that
>>
its full of cheapwad 'too poor to live in the city but live there anyway' types. a good place to buy because there is a lot of stuff, but there are better places to sell your shit
>>
>>9374452
Honestly it pleases me a lot when tracking is involved. Something bothers me about not even knowing when said item will show up, especially when you didn't know the seller was from say Australia or something and you live in the U.S.
It just avoids a lot of unneeded headaches.
Thanks if you're a seller that does that. You're making the world a better place.
>>
>>9374448
Grailed was made by redditors you idiot
>>
>>9374396
kek
>>
>>9374314
I've never bought anything from there, but as a seller, it's about the same as ebay except with less hassle.

I always provide good high quality pictures, so I've never had any experience with people saying the goods weren't in the expected condition.

I don't know if Grailed has any buyer/seller protection, as I've never had anyone say their shit didn't arrive.

I'm going to stick to Grailed instead of Ebay for now.
>>
>>9374941
grailed doesn't have protection, paypal does.
>>
>>9374941
>>9375269
>>9374466
Also grailed doesn't charge you fees to sell like ebay does.
>>
>>9375308
Grailed actually started charging sellers fees a while ago. My last sale was $125 and the fee was $3. Very reasonable if you ask me.
>>
>>9374314

how to leave feedback on grailed???
>>
>>9377398
you cant, you just get a +1 everytime you buy or sell something
>>
>>9377386
thats not the fee, thats the 4% paypal fee, they send you the entire amount and then make deduct the paypal fee
>>
>>9377386
that's probably the paypal fee. Paypal always charges a fee, it's just that at some point grailed payed it for you and you were only charged a 1cent paypal fee.
>>
>>9374314
its basically like a better version of ebay dedicated to menswear, its not a really good place to sell since everyone lowballs, but its a great place to buy stuff.

the only problem with the site is that the buyer can only charge you in USD and if you pay in another currency you get fucked by the unfair paypal conversion rates, i actually emailed them about that and they said theyre currently working on it, so im expecting to be able to charge the buyer in other currencies too in a month or so
>>
pretty good
sold 3 things
>>
>stans didnt sell well
>buyer keep lowballing me
>w/e sold it to him
>tell the buyer they got fucked up by my dog and i have to cancel the order
>+1 sold

great loophole

i bought a pair of clarks and it only came in a bag with some holes in it - some people just want to save money on shipping and i suppose it depends what youre buying.

grailed, to pull in new sellers, took off their sellers fee which i hope they do every so often.

great site - basically >>9377449. my only gripe is that a lot of buyers are from canada and eu so you have to tax in the convertion and shipping
>>
>>9374416
The reason shit gets overvalued is because of all the fucking /fa/ and reddit lowballers that make offers so retardedly low that the buyer would be selling at huge losses.

Seriously like I've had people from fucking sweden make me 60 USD offers on shit that'd cost like 30 USD to ship, and my original listing, which I used to never overvalue on, would be like 90 USD plus shipping.

I sell shit all the time there because it's more convenient, and I'm not a dumbass that tries to list 200 USD for something that's like from an unheard of brand and is obviously used. Grailed is just full of those obnoxious buyers.
>>
>>9377801
I'm glad you mentioned this.

I have an article listed at $450 with shipping, and I'm already marking it down several hundred dollars from msrp. Somehow people think offering $200 including shipping is a reasonable offer.

the actual fuck bruh
>>
>>9374476

Redditors who made a new website because reddit sucks.
>>
>>9377801
>lowballers that make offers so retardedly low that the buyer would be selling at huge losses.
that's because it's fucking used clothes

goodwill type shit. do you think they make a profit? no it's a charity

fuckign poorfags thinking their clothes are an "investment" that is somehow going to pay itself back later

the only thing keeping your guys dreams alive is that there are other poorfags out there who can only afford to buy second hand
>>
>>9378816

Goodwill is hardly a charity. It's a for-profit corporation. They just want fuck-o's like you to think they're a charity.
>>
how do you avoid a buyer from fucking you over and asking you for a refund by claiming damage or something when it was brand new?
>>
>>9378880
If you pictures are accurate, then you should be fine. If they open a case on paypal, paypal will ask for proof of damage. Paypal doesn't cover shipping damage so they will be fucked if the item(s) in question were harmed during transit, otherwise, make sure your pictures and description are accurate. Paypal will take care of you.
>>
>>9378873
it's not necessarily for profit because it only makes just enough to pay it's employees and rent. It's self sustaining with no profit.
>>
>>9374466
Only thing is i've had a few buyers frm the US who are somehow dumbfounded by a 30-40$ shipping fee, ask for cheapest option, then are somehow surprised that theres no tracking

I'm not paying for your items to ship after that much lowballing. At least so far everyone has been civil

Biggest gripe tho is when you bother to do full measurements and some guy comes along aaking "how does it fit?" I mean, dafuq am i supposed to know how your estrogen pumped body is supposed to look like?
>>
i didnt realize grailed was so full of low balling. i dont feel bad for sometimes asking $10 less.
>>
I've had only really good experiences with buyers on Grailed.

I've only bought a few items, but all the sellers were really friendly, willing to work deals with shipping and exchange rates, and were generally informative and quick to response.

I do feel that the quality of Grailed has gone down in recent months.

It's full to the brim of people trying to drop designer/exclusive items for next to or more than retail, or retards marking up shit that no one wants to buy. All this shit clogs up everything for days and weeks on end because no one gets that 90% of people on Grailed are poor as fuck and looking for discount designer gear, which is the whole purpose of the website.
>>
>>9378944
yeah really too many fuccbois selling supreme hoodies for $300 etc.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.