[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel knowing your god is making a public faggot spectacle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: lel.jpg (240KB, 1430x858px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
240KB, 1430x858px
How does it feel knowing your god is making a public faggot spectacle of himself /fa/?

top news story on facepleb rn
>>
>>9370686
nigga has literally orchestrated an event where a bunch of fags parade around in front of rich people wearing shitty gloryhole dresses

fucking master troll
>>
It's interesting, I'm just still trying to figure out the point passed shock value.
>>
so innovative

no one saw this coming

truly the steve jobs of fashion

this is just amazing
>>
>>9370691
there is none

hes obviously just fucking around with weird shit since everything good in his style has been done already
>>
>how to become a laughing-stock in one day
>>
Has anyone noticed if there has been a slump in Rick Owens resale value?
Or if companies are just dumping his shit at a knock down price?
>>
>>9370706
i think the stomping negresses already accomplished that
>>
>>9370686
hes wearing it backwards lol
>>
>>9370711
implying you won't argue that it was the pinnacle of art in 5 years in a pretentious manner

rick owens is a fucking joke
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (19KB, 182x257px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
19KB, 182x257px
>>9370686
>>
>>9370702
Eh, that could be true, but there's still the opportunity to do narrative stuff like he did in Faun so I don't necessarily understand a show that is so gimmicky.
>>
he picked models with the ugliest genitals possible, truly a brave statement
>>
>>9370716
too mainstream for you?
>>
>>9370731
Fucking hell, those legs... You can see on his face he's not enjoying this
>>
File: The_Thinker,_Auguste_Rodin.jpg (1MB, 2613x3900px) Image search: [Google]
The_Thinker,_Auguste_Rodin.jpg
1MB, 2613x3900px
>>9370695
IT'S FUCKING PROFOUND
>>
>>9370727
just wait 5-6 years when some kid who is 9 years old right now tell you all about rick owens, because you totally werent alive when he was popular

or even better

"he was never mainstream u tard he was always fringe "

then call your teenager ass an old man

because i was there for helmut lang
>>
>>9370773

It's blasphemous to post such photos.
>>
>>9370773
doesn't change the fact it's a NSFW board dipshit
>>
>>9370691
>it's interesting

it's attention seeking. Just like all his clothes.

Anyone who wears RO is an attention seeker.
>>
>>9370772
I get what you're saying, my comment was sorta tongue in cheek so I wasn't actually expecting a reply.

Other than him being a bit dumb on his recent catwalk what's there to dislike? I honestly enjoyed the double breasted coats and the pallets. He's never taken himself seriously and he's aware that his "fans" take his design a lot more seriously than he does so maybe now that he's got the power to do dumb stuff and be called next level that's exactly what he's doing.
>>
This is too subversive for me. Rick Owens has lost all credibility.

I'm getting rid of all my Rick Owens pieces. I will replace them with JCrew and LLBean.
>>
>>9370804
>I will replace them with JCrew and LLBean.
honestly you're better off, it's a lot cheaper and accessible but still higher up than all of your mall tier friends who still shop at H&M religiously.
>>
>>9370809
And if you're a lanky fuck over 6', they make Med-Tall sizing which is GOAT for shit that you'd wear in a medium but a med is too short.
>>
>>9370786
In the same way that anyone even remotely invested in fashion is, so that's a moot point.
>>
>>9370831
Really? I'm 6'6 and can never find anything!
I'll have to check this out, good looks anon.
>>
>>9370862
I meant to say if you're over 6' WITHIN REASON. At 6'6 you are a freak.
>>
File: tumblr_nhybvhSn061qcpfjro1_1280.jpg (189KB, 731x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nhybvhSn061qcpfjro1_1280.jpg
189KB, 731x1024px
>>9370852
bullshit. I'm into clothes but don't want to draw attention to myself because of it. If you are into the kind of clothes that make you stick out of the crowd you're everything that is wrong with fashion and people in general

you're not special nobody cares about your dorky avant garde three zip jacket
>>
>>9370852

If you think fashion is about attention seeking I would hate to see how you dress.

I've been on fa for two weeks. I've worked in high fashion for 6 years. I am convinced that the plebs (you guys) have found fashion and are ruining it thoroughly.
>>
>>9370890
i agree but don't use the "i work in high fashion" lie without timestamped proof else we'll just think you're a cunt
>>
>>9370881
>>9370890
Project harder, Christ. You're ignorant if you think that fashion isn't partially about attention. I recognize it as a outlet of expression, but that's the thing, expression is the drawing of attention to an idea (your idea.) Fashion is a performance, and it's role is to describe cultures and sentiments. Fashion is beautiful, both from artistic and technical viewpoints, but no matter how you categorize it, it's about an image or concept that it projects. Beauty draws attention innately - you're trying to replicate beauty, no matter if it's for your gratification or others. It sounds like you're in denial of your own desire for attention, a basic human trait that you don't have to be so ashamed of provided you just make the attention warranted.
>>
File: 1419371724857.gif (1MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1419371724857.gif
1MB, 360x202px
>>9370686
>tfw you finally realized fashion is for fags and focused on lifting instead
feels so fucking liberating man
>>
>>9371076
>inb4 "you should lift and be /fa/"
nope
im interested in women
women do not want prissy men
the vast majority of women think men who always dress well are prissy/effeminate

you can try to disagree, but secretly you know im right

there's only so many women out there looking for sensitive overdressed hipster little boys
they definitely exist, but they are a minority
>>
>>6169918
Manlet detected
>>
>>9370872
M.a.n.l.e. T
>>
>>9370686
>dick sweater
>sells for $20,000
>>
>>9370691
oversexualisation of society,,, at least thats what i get,\

we all wear tight clothing and are asses are visible no matter what..
may as well just show the crotch and hide the rest.
>>
>>9371089
>caring this much about getting women

wow do you really have to try THAT hard? Poor you.. You dress poorly and probably have a body of an overweight prepubescent teen
>>
>>9370872
No you didn't, because that's my post. Fucking oompa loompa trying to vulture my shit.
>>
>>9371089
the type of woman that is attracted to poorly dressed muscular men does not interest me

inb4 skinny i've been olympic weightlifting for 4 years

Women like a man who is confident and comfortable in and with their own personality. Nothing much else matters, as long as you aren't fat.

Stop projecting on a fashion board and go look at mens glutes
>>
>>9371106
lol stop riding his dick

it doesn't MEAN anything it's just for shock value free advertising attention seeking AS PER USUAL for tasteless rick
>>
>>9371089

I love it when plebs think they know what women generally want. Go back to your television set, slave.
>>
>>9371089
>sensitive overdressed hipster little boys

b8
>>
>>9371108
mad i insulted your faggy hobby
>>
>>9371123
>2015
>using homosexuality as an insult
lel
>>
>>9371123
Who's the maddest here, the person just posting in an online community based around a hobby he enjoys or the person who went out of their way to go onto a board about something they don't even like just to talk shit?
>>
I'm a newbie to fashion who got into it not that long ago. I learned to appreciate different styles and pieces but this just does not appeal to me. Am I not getting it or is it just bad?
>>
>>9370686
i think its just making it easier to say rick sucks dick.
>>
>>9371139
You are not getting it
>>
>>9370686
High fashion is too deep for me
>>
>>9371106
this
>>
>>9371139
it depends on if you don't like it because you don't like the message and the aesthetic or if you just don't like it because you don't get it
>>
>rick becomes a laughing stock
>brand tarnished
>geo's drop to $200
>???
profit
>>
>>9370686
why isn't there a single goddamn dick in these pics?
>>
> implying people actually like Rick for anything other than his shoes
He has never dropped anything good other than shoes anyways
>>
>>9371349
lmao "okay"

fucking hypebeasts not knowing about one of the most popular designers in the past 20 years
>>
its a neckline you goddamn unimaginative nerdlords
>>
>>9370982
do you have a degree in 19 year old obnoxious shitspeak?
>>
>>9370881
If you actually try dressing up and not stand out, you're basically a basic bitch with no style
>>
>>9370714
underrated
>>
>>9371076
this
>>
>>9370686

The standard of discussion on this subject is arguably worse on /fa/ than it is on Facebook.
>>
>>9371417
muh fashion rules
>>
>>9372344
are you deleting my posts or are mods really doing it for free
>>
Rick likes to try to provoke. I think it makes him feel special when he does thing like this. I imagine he thinks he's throwing a "fuck you" to the industry or something.

I did like the sweater he himself was wearing at the end though.
>>
>>9371089
>Projecting
Who hurt you?
>>
>>9371388
Only a minor, I dedicated my major to 24-year-old resentful ad hominem.
>>
People are hyperfocusing on the dumbest shit. Would you wear any of that stuff without pants, or at the very least, underwear? No one would see your dick. Yeah, it's provocative, but that decision t o present it like that also brings attention to the details. With other clothes it would just be strange, if not suggestive, detailing. Also you don't have to struggle to piss.
>>
>>9370686
It's just a turtleneck, that retard model put his shirt on wrong.
>>
Are the models cut or uncut
Cant find any goddamn dick pics anywhere
>>
>>9371303
I'm rooting for this
>>
#freetheglans
>>
>>9373287
uncut

the guys are pretty hot too so who gives a shit
>>
all joking aside, there are human beings who applaud another human being wearing a gown with a hole in the crotch.

what kind of a mad world do we live in?
>>
>>9371130
:^)
>>
>>9374093

the year of our lord 2015
>>
>>9372469
ice burn
>>
>>9371089
everything alright at home anon? is there anything you want to tell us?
>>
>>9371089

Any kind of man can get any kind of woman. There are loads of fat broke guys with women. Go get sone self esteem.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.