[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the essential cops on Uniqlo? Just got my paycheck, bitches.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg.png (63KB, 2000x1990px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-UNIQLO_logo.svg.png
63KB, 2000x1990px
What are the essential cops on Uniqlo? Just got my paycheck, bitches.
>>
How the fuck are we suppose to know what you like to wear?
>>
Honestly, only get the absolute necessities from Uniqlo. It's a pretty overrated brand.
>>
>>9346487
this

some things are good quality, other things aren't

but it is true they have the best damn OCBDs for the price, for 30 bucks you won't find a better fitting or better quality shirt, honestly better than JCrew's oxfords. they come in a variety of colors too

their supima cotton short sleeve tees are pretty good. fit well, soft and comfy, and don't have loose threads even after 20 washes. no fading either. cant say anything about their long sleeve tees, graphic tees since I havent bought any

their sweatshirts are nice, just dont push up the sleeves at all, or machine dry it, because it shrinks like crazy and for some reason it'll get contorted as fcuk

I made the mistake of accidentally throwing it in the dry and the right sleeve curves now and feels weird, still looks good and isnt noticeable tho, but if you push the sleeves up after like 1 hour it stretches and stays that way until next wash

can comment on their dress pants, dress shirts, suit jackets/blazers, socks, belts, underwear, sweaters (I hear theyre SHIT) flannels or other casual shirts

only have one pair of jeans from them and its their slim fit kaido denim line, the denim feels effeminite and stretches after 1 fucking hour of wearing despite being 98% cotton. bulks at the knees because it doesnt weigh much and so you look retarded

their slim fit chinos are great but only cut in 34 in for inseam so you need to get them hemmed, which they'll do in store for you

their chino shorts are nice too

their polos are eh in quality, I have a white and blue one, the white one fits superb, but the blue one, even though I ordered my size, came incorrect

it was one size too big even though it was labeled as my size, and I never got around to sending it back because its a bother

over all they have some nice things some bad I would recommend getting their OCDBs definitely, im bout to go cop some more, and im sure all the stuff I havent tried is decent too

good luck op also dont listen to queers here
>>
>>9346538
>Better than j.Crew's oxfords
Fuck no. The material wrinkles easily, the cut isn't as slim, (in my experience) overall sheeit.
maybe I had a "summer" oxford but still

Supima are alright, a bit short
>>
>>9346538
I can second the OCBDs. As for the Supima tees and UT t-shirts, they're both pretty good and fit well. Sleeves might need some fixing though. Their hoodies are fit very nicely and are pretty comfy. I also got one of their cashmere sweaters on sale, it's comfy, but it was pretty loose until I got it fixed. But if you can get it on sale, I'd say go for it.

I think as long as fit is good and you're not dressed only in Uniqlo, you'll be okay.
>>
>>9346558
yeah maybe if you dont iron it properly lmao

are you wearing it straight off the fucking drying rack nerd? of course its going to wrinkle, its oxford cloth

iron it when it's still a little damp or just use a spray bottle, it's soften it up nice

or if you're lazy and have a dryer with a wrinkle removing cycle, like me, toss it in with a bounce sheet and it comes out nice and soft in a pinch, and will never fucking wrinkle

also it will shrink and slim down a bit, done that with all mine just once and they fit superb
>>
which underwear is /fa/
>>
>>9346596
pls
>>
>What are the essential cops on ________

nothing you fucking retard
>>
Best. Chinos.
>>
2 supima cottons in white + color of your choice
1 ocbd in blue and white
>>
>>9346596
Autism
>>
>>9347202
Crap, that was airism but my phone corrected it
>>
>>9346478
>Just got my paycheck, bitches.
lemme guess, your first one?
>>
>>9346481
i laughed harder than i should have
>>
>>9346596
Why bother? No one is going to see it
>>
>>9346478
black jeans
/thread
>>
>>9347223
You knee glow has crap jeans though
>>
>>9347204
fucking kek
>>
>>9346478
flannel, cable knit sweater, seamless underwear, socks, ocbd, jeans, and the supima t shirts.
>>
Supima tees, OCBDs, Chinos, socks and black jeans are all gr8
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.