[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

↑Price = ↑Quality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: emery-meeks.jpg (72KB, 761x598px) Image search: [Google]
emery-meeks.jpg
72KB, 761x598px
Does paying more for clothing always ensure higher quality?
>>
>>9280473
Yeah what a fuckin pointlessly stupid question
>>
File: 1410544380552.png (320KB, 537x399px) Image search: [Google]
1410544380552.png
320KB, 537x399px
>>9280473
not really.

a $50 T-shirt isn't going to be better quality than a $20 one.
>>
>>9280473
I'd say often, not always.
Sometimes the quality of a cheaper shirt can be superior, but they sell it for less because they use children to manufacture it, for example.
>>
File: 1420112761052.png (46KB, 322x218px) Image search: [Google]
1420112761052.png
46KB, 322x218px
If you're an idiot and buy from allsaints or isaora, then not specifically, the same could even be said for labels like our legacy or acne studios (mid-range shit for people who think they're better than uniqlo shoppers but don't have the balls to make big purchases on the real deal), apc, Patrik Ervell etc.

As a general rule though, yes it does, qlo is better than H&M, reigning champ is better than qlo, and then you get to the mid-tier shit I mentioned and then it can become 'artisanal' and it will be higher quality.

A Rick Owens drapey white t-shirt is better than an XL target t-shirt.
>>
>>9280473
No.

There is a limit to how well you can stitch a piece of clothing together and how durable the materials are.

A 150USD bespoke shirt will be just as good quality wise, if not better, when compared to some 1000USD designer stuff.

You pay for the brand, not for quality.
>>
>>9280503
this puts things into perspective. thank you
>>
>>9280473
It should.
>>
A lot of the people on fa who cling rigidly to price as the out and out way to determine quality do it because they're not knowledgeable enough to know any other way to distinguish a poor, middling and good pair of jeans but want to come across as if they know something anyway.
Learn a bit about construction, materials etc OP and you'll be able to determine when the quality and the price of something are about right or not.
>>
>>9280498
I don't see the problem
>>
>>9280702
Nobody said there was a problem.
>>
File: IMG_1358.jpg (229KB, 545x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1358.jpg
229KB, 545x818px
No see brands like givenchy, SLP, Chanel, LV, Gucci. All horridly overpriced and with quality of clothing much cheaper than them. This isnt true for everything many artisinal brands make expensive clothing but it is probably some of the highest quality garments you can buy. That being said you are still paying a good amount for non quality aspects, if that makes sense.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.