[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zara Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 7

File: zara-logo_4dae1ee5367e3.png (12KB, 762x192px) Image search: [Google]
zara-logo_4dae1ee5367e3.png
12KB, 762x192px
Put together effay outfits using only Zara.

Suggestion: use women's section
>>
File: FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg (95KB, 1139x517px) Image search: [Google]
FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg
95KB, 1139x517px
boom.
>>
>>9278999
stop being lazy you cunt
>>
File: FotoFlexer_Photo2.jpg (211KB, 1279x1158px) Image search: [Google]
FotoFlexer_Photo2.jpg
211KB, 1279x1158px
>>
>>9279025
elaborate
>>
File: Untitled.png (2MB, 3076x1620px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2MB, 3076x1620px
>>
>>9279061
holy shit. Zara is cheating.
>>
>>9279081
cheating what?
>>
>>9279081
I dont understand
>>
>>9279130
>>9279131
cheating fashion. where else can you get stuff that resemble designer so closely for so cheap? that trench coat above is 40 dollars
>>9279030
>>
>>9279147
Maybe because its shit? Lmao.
>>
>>9279185
what's wrong with it?
>>
>>9279187
Do you think the build quality will be anything flash?
>>
>>9279190
doubtful. but there's diminishing returns with paying more. if i saw the same coat on ssense i wouldn't notice it came from Zara. not until touching it.
>>
sorry guys. Zara is god.
>>
>>9279036
Not that guy, but I was being a lazy fag when out shopping for clothes and just got them all from Zara because they had everything I wanted/needed.
>>
>>9279346
i just did that. i wonder why anyone with fashion sense would spend the same amount of money at urban outfitters or asos.
>>
>>9279013
sweg
>>
is this viral marketing?
>>
>>9279762
I don't think so it's more like some fat bitch asking /fa/ to be her personal stylist

best to just ignore this thread m8
>>
>>9278999
you sound cool dude!

do you have a blog you can link us to so we can click on all of the ads?
>>
>>9279195

>not until touching it.

/fa/ always has this problem

there are two groups

1. those that dress for others
2. those that dress for themselves

neither of these groups are inherently wrong, and none are right

personally I am group two. Even if something looks the same I don't mind buying the more expensive option (if I can afford it) as I am not going out to make others feel good about me, but make me feel good about myself

that being said zara is fast fashion, and isn't good quality compared to a lot of fashion brands out there BUT i think they're on point with most of their pieces in terms of design and trend
>>
>>9279081
You'd be disappointed when u see them irl.
>>
>>9279802
Did anybody ask you? Nobody cares one bit
>>
>>9279802
lol notice how its the more expensive option, not the better option he buys

says a lot about who youre really dressing for
>>
>>9279802
worst trip stop posting any time
>>
>>9279858

of course no one asked me

this is a fashion board

>>9279860
never said that

>>9279866
I'll be here to say goodbye when you leave anon
>>
>>9279802
If you affirm you are dressing only for yourself and you want fashi you lie or are an idiot. If you only buy clothes not to look good for the other you would only buy comfy stuff and only wear cheap uniqlo
For instance you don't try to look good when you are home alone, because it is useless for yourself, you know who you are. When you try to look good it's only for others and to change the way they thinl you are
>>
>>9279879
>>9279802
i've said it once and i'll say it again, you're the best troll on /fa/

please never stop doing what you're doing, man
>>
>>9279802
>thinking material quality isnt obviously visible
wtf this the most basic shit, youre not paying $100 more for a designer basic t shirt cause it feels nicer on your skin? And sometimes designer clothing is even less comfortable than cheaper alternatives..
>>
>>9279357
Isn't Zara kind of like the urban outfitters of high fashion? Or at least that's the feel I got of it from this board. I own so many clothes from Zara now that I can make full outfits out of their clothes regularly without the shoes. Zara's stuff is nice but its quality is shitty, lots of clothing I try on in store is already damaged with loose threads, chipped off button covers and ripped fabric.
>>
>>9280257
>Isn't Zara kind of like the urban outfitters of high fashion
lmao what
>>
File: outfit.jpg (340KB, 1636x1640px) Image search: [Google]
outfit.jpg
340KB, 1636x1640px
That was fun.
>>
>>9280279
Still new to /fa/ ok. Not sure if it's shit tier or ok tier. I like it though.
>>
>>9280324
zara is fast fashion. that's essentially like saying
>rick owens is the raf simons of fast fashion
>>
>>9280324
/fa/ will tell you it's shit tier then masturbate wildly over uniqlo.
Really it can be okay if you shop carefully, and for the quality a lot of it is overpriced so shopping in the sales is more advisable for a representative price for the quality than any other time of year.
Obviously it's not a quality brand that will last you forever, but in terms of construction and fabric quality it's not primark tier like some would have you believe.
>>
>>9280337
What is a quality brand that will last you forever?
>>
>>9280345
j crew
>>
>>9280257
>most of it is already damaged

This x1000
Zara donates a lot of leftovers to this charity thrift and it's surprising to see hoardes of clothes of this brand's unraveling knitwear, missing buttons, threading undoing, etc..
>>
>>9280345
I meant last you forever as in you'd want to be shopping there long time rather than the items will last forever.
If you're talking about the former, I don't know. I have no brand loyalty at the moment.
If you're talking about the latter a lot of heritage type brands do lifetime guarantees on items (eg I think Barbour do on their jackets) but they're not considered fa. But if you like that sort of stuff and want a coat to last until you're 80 I don't see why you wouldn't go for it
>>
>>9280345
for quality/price ratio your best bet is always heritage/workwear stuff. buzz rickson, sugar cane, carhartt, so on. where your money is going towards quality construction on classic pieces rather than paying for the design, designer, luxury status or any other markup.

i'd rather pay more for something more interesting 9/10 times though.
>>
File: datfuccdadsteez.jpg (165KB, 854x1025px) Image search: [Google]
datfuccdadsteez.jpg
165KB, 854x1025px
Difficulty: age 45.
Interesting challenge. Their shoes all look terrible.
>>
>>9280373
Post fit
>>
>>9280330
no matter how many tikes i read this i can't comprehend.
>>
File: out.jpg (479KB, 6144x1269px) Image search: [Google]
out.jpg
479KB, 6144x1269px
What you see here could easily become an all-time top submission on loobook.nu...
>>
>>9280380
Didn't talk shit so don't have to. You know the rules, son.
>>
>>9280460
you had so many better things to work with
>>
>>9279909
I agree with you, so many people being like "I dress for myself" when they probably dress like shit when at home.
>>
>>9280480
I actually want to see how a 45 aged /fa/gtron dresses like.
>>
>>9279147
>cheating fashion. where else can you get stuff that resemble designer so closely for so cheap? that trench coat above is 40 dollars
no shit dude. that's their entire thing. and reason why people hate them. they're h&m parading as high fashion.
>>
>>9280373
We get it dude, you're old. You don't have to keep stating that in every post.
>>
>>9280499
>" when they probably dress like shit when at home.
Stop projecting you probably dress like shit at home. I for one don't even have "home clothes" I can leave my house in the clothes I wear at home. I dress for both but more myself, there are a couple items in my closet that I bought online (most recently some Chelsea boots I bought, little too wide for my liking, it annoys me when I look down)and hate but people give me compliments so i wear them anyways since it doesn't do any harm.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.