[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>actually caring about fashion this much when the majority

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 6

File: lolfa.png (101KB, 760x383px) Image search: [Google]
lolfa.png
101KB, 760x383px
>actually caring about fashion this much when the majority of you dont work in the fashion industry
>actually not worrying about your physique rather than "which shoes am I wearing to Terry's soiree tonight?"
>actually not realizing the positive physical and mental aspects by being healthy and fit
>actually not willing to mold your body to look good naked rather than look good dressed
>actually not focusing the majority of time in fitness, and a small minority in /fa/shion

and of course,

>actually caring this much what a person wears even when its a typical outfit for youth nowadays and she's hot as fuck

Hey /fa/, how do you reduce/remove blackheads on the nose? Thanks! My skin is somewhat oily :(
>>
>>9266803
Lel
>>
>>9266803
why not both
>>
>automatically assuming everyone of /fa/ is unfit just because we don't discuss fitness on a fashion board

Are you really this retarded ?
>>
>>9266803
/fit/, please go
>>
>>9266803
>lifting
lel
Any physical exercise will have the same mental benefits and I will look more effay, not to mention I will be constantly learning new shit and getting better instead of just lifting even heavier shit.
Still look good naked (like that fucking matters lel) and other than lifting heavy shit I'm probably in better shape physically than you are.
>>
>>9266803
looking good doesnt justify looking like a pleb, anon
>>
Having fashionable clothing is better than having a beautiful body. Fashion is the great equalizer.
>>
>>9266846
that's what unattractive and lazy people tell themself
>>
>>9266834
post body dyelboi
>>
>>9266852
You are ignorant and unattractive. If you put a little bit of effort in the clothes you buy and wear you can look good.
>>
oh look it's this thread again

we don't care /fit/ go away
>>
for me lifting is a hobby that has the benefits of looking good.
and dressing well is something i do purely to look good.
and 5 bucks are 5 bucks
>>
>>9266861
This. People think /fa/ is shallow, but they haven't even seen the horror that is /fit/. Lesson to be learned: clothes are more important than the body.
>>
>>9266869
>and 5 bucks are 5 bucks
explain
>>
>>9266880
you are 100% straight if you dont understand this
>>
well the outfit only became a problem because of the hot looking girl. While this >>9265810 is even worse styled an no one commented on it.
>>
OP here

>not realizing I said this:
actually not focusing the majority of time in fitness, and a small minority in /fa/shion

you are all beta males if you think fashion > fitness
>>
>>9266885
I really don't understand that cryptic message. As far as I know, if you had $5 in currency then it would be equal to $5 in currency. It makes sense, right?

Then what's the point of stating the obvious? I must know. Explain.
>>
>>9266900
if someone offers you $5 to suck their dick, $5 are $5
easy cash
>>
>>9266855
Why tho
So you can call me dyel?
Like I said who gives a flying fuck how you look naked how fucking insecure do you have to be compensate with muscles?
And focusing majority of your time for fitness sounds fucking sad if you just lift and that's it, like goddamn it's just as vapid as revolving everything about your life around fashion.
Sure /fit/ is a gunny board but don't take the mentality that you shouldn't do anything but lift seriously, it's healthy and good for you but there are also thousand other physical exercises that are healthy and good for you and trains your body and mind for other kind of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (814KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
814KB, 1365x2048px
>>9266899
My body looks better than yours and I say fashion is more important than fitness
>>
>>9266931
If that's you, congratulations. You look great. I'd say you could bulk up some more, though.
>>
File: 1414159992026.jpg (89KB, 480x567px) Image search: [Google]
1414159992026.jpg
89KB, 480x567px
>>9266931
>fashion is more important than fitness
>these shoes
>>
>>9266931
for someone caring about fashion so much you truely chose to wear some terrible shoes and ill-fitting pants

i'd still let you plow my boipussy tho
>>
>>9266899

cant be that "alpha" when you feel the urge to comment on other peoples life choices on an laotian knitting image board
>>
Since this is a /fit/ post basically, can someone tell me if I can reach otter mode by doing only pushups, crunches and jumping rope?
>>
>>9266947
according to >>9266923
you can reach ottermode by just shopping for your new fit (online ofc)
>>
>>9266947
yes, add some swimming in there for fat loss and overall muscle workout.
and if you can, pullups are a must.
>>
>>9266940
I probably should have mentioned "ignore fit"
>>
>>9266952
Nigga I never said I was ottermode
Stay mad and lift heavier shit each day tho, maybe you will be able to lift that void inside you as well.
>>
>>9266803

get glue - put on affected area

wait til dry - peel off
>>
>>9266947
I'm >>9266931 and the answer is definitely not
>>
>>9266960
no you should have hid them with red paint too. all credibility is lost
>>
>>9266962
>better shape physically than
ottermode?
>>
>>9266965
lmao, your body is barely ottermode, you can easily get that body with pullups and pushups alone.
you just have no bodyfat, get off your high horse Arnold.
>>
>>9266931
w2c routine/diet
>>
full res of pic in ops pic?
>>
>>9266984
>>9266726
>>
>>9266973
I meant as in I can do more shit with my body than just lift heavy shit
How one looks =/ how good shape they are
Man how shallow even are you? Do you just lift so you can mire your muscles?
>>
>>9266803
the majority of ones life isn't spent naked
>>
>>9266999
but I'm naked under my clothes 24/7
>>
>>9267005
people don't see that 24/7 tho do they?
>>
>>9266983
second this.
>>
File: markrippetoe.jpg (37KB, 275x450px) Image search: [Google]
markrippetoe.jpg
37KB, 275x450px
you /fa/gs are seriously saying fashion > fitness

if thats the case, kill yourself.

If any of you actually think a man made product and how it looks on your body is more important than being strong, healthy, and having good looking body... just end it now.

Keep in mind I didn't say fashion is worthless. But if you TRULY believe fashion > fitness, become a girl or kill yourself.
Seriously, youre no better than a brainwashed spoiled Western 18 year old girl.

I'll get this guy to do it for you.
>>
>>9267058
>become a girl
what?? these spoiled western 18 year old girls are obsessed with how their bodies look
>>
>>9267065
if that was the case, they wouldnt be so fat.

Ever have a gf? Or live with women? They take hours to get ready, set their clothing up, makeup, etc.

Meanwhile theyre not lifting nor eating healthy.

Subconsciously they want to be healthy/fit, but they put more effort into fashion ON A DAILY basis
>>
>>9267058
Comparing them in the first place makes zero fucking sense
Calm the fuck down and go back to /fit/
>>
>>9267080

>women are obsessed with fashion, and put more effort into it than fitness/health
>/fa/ is obsessed with fashion, and put more effort into it than fitness/health

Sure. They are completely not similar.

Anyways, OP here. I'm leaving. It seems I am not wanted :(

Merry Christmas to you all, and I hope you have an amazing New Years with family and friends.

Good luck in 2015!
>>
>>9267070
No what you're observing is due to false propaganda from girls magazines/blogs. They're scared to bulk up like Arnold.
Putting more effort into fashion than a man or being fat, doesn't make them care less for their bodies. Also hello eating disorders
>>
>>9266803
This entire board is either filled with insecure people seeking advice, or just a bunch of raging self centered dicks that like to just like /mu/ discuss how their taste is better than yours. In the end sure, it's nice to look proper but god damn an actual forum to discuss what to wear and what not. I got better shit to do.
>>
>>9267058

Man the intro to starting strength really got to you huh?
>>
>>9267127
>I got better shit to do.
>you're still here
Shit nigga just get up and walk away
>>
>>9267133
>Physical strength is literally the MOST important thing in life. Everything else is secondary at best.

Great book for learning how to lift well, but I swear Rippletits is half retarded sometimes.
>>
>>9266803
>>9267058
>>9267070
>WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN INTERESTS
>WHY DOESNT EVERYONE HAVE THE SAME VALUES AS ME

these are just like the "but why would you wear it if girls dont find it hot lol"

BECAUSE MY INTERESTS AREN'T BASED ON THE OPINIONS OF OTHER PEOPLE
>>
Why do bodybuilders try so hard to convince others to lift

It's cringe

I see this shit in real life 2. Every gym goer becomes a motivational speaker cause they went 2 the gym for a couple months

It's embarassing
>>
>>9267127
bro its clothes why the fuck do you need a forum to figure out what to wear this isnt fucking baldurs gate where you need a gamefaqs walkthrough to min-max your character
>>
>>9266803
i'm going to school to work in the industry
i only go on here because of hilarious discussions
i cant leave this site for some reason
&no motivation to workout because i'm too busy trying to get my career started
>>
>>9267747
This is so true. Personally, I'm happy with my body. While /fit/ would laugh at my skinny body, my gf likes it that way. I am happy with the way I am and I see no need for self improvement.
>>
>mfw born with a sexy body
>have no reason to lift
>mfw this is the norm

How does it feel to be born with a defect that you have to work on just to be normal? Kek
>>
>>9266803
>>9266726
finding this thread :)
>>
what the fuck? why not both?

a decent routine like allpro doesn't take more than an hour in the gym, 3 times a week. The only other time sink is food prep, but everybody should really do that anyways. Even if you go shopping every weekend that's really not that much time out of your week either, and if you're taking public transport you don't have anything better to do than look at peoples' outfits and shit anyways

fashion and fitness don't really take all that long to pursue. I don't know what the fuck you people are bitching about
>>
Complaining about what other people do in their spare time shows how sad people are. In the end, no matter how much you lift and how will yourclothes for, you're still mostly socially skyward idiots without girlfriends that complain about feels. There are fat guys out there right now with girlfriends. Deal with it.
>>
>>9266803
Being in amazing shape makes you look even better clothed and improves your face. Rick doesn't do shit. Go out in a Funkybod and Hanes $20 outfit and see how many more people admire u then go out without the funkybod and Rick shit and see how bitches look in DISGUST.
>>
>>9267747
Because it feels good, is good for you, and makes you more attractive. There is seriously no reason not to. Plus most guys are traditionally masculine and aren't intimidated by the prospect.
>>
>>9268103
Post a pic of you looking amazing in hanes
>>
>>9268106
Nah cause you're fucking weird. Notice how people from /fa/ don't go around trying to convince people to wear better clothes lmao

Post a picture of your body btw you probably look like shit and clinging onto the hope that getting ripped will make you hot.
>>
File: 2014-09-18 14.33.42.jpg (540KB, 861x913px) Image search: [Google]
2014-09-18 14.33.42.jpg
540KB, 861x913px
>>9268122
That's because telling people to buy new clothes is rude as fuck and telling them to come workout with you is just an invitation to hang out and have fun. I used to work out with 3 of my best friends when we first started. Competing with each other and having a spotter really helps you push yourself. Plus having an experienced friend helps you to not waste time.

Btw I have a girlfriend. We conform to gender roles and I have a foot and 90lbs on her.
>>
>>9268202
Lmao you worked out to look like that
>>
>>9268202
just trying to convince my friends on a japanese cartoon website to come workout with me

get this

for free
>>
>>9268274
that actually looks better than 130 lbs skeletons with wide bony hips and sunken chests
>>
>>9268298
>implying he weighs 130+

Kek this is the body the average person has before working out. I'd hate see your befores beta
>>
>>9268113
Put Gosling in Hanes every girl would say he looks better than your typical azn manlet frailboy in Rick. Or any guy with Gosling's physique. Do you actually think wearing Rick while looking like a twink or fat bastard makes u more attractive than a random football jock in bootcut Walmart jeans?
>>
File: 2014-01-27 19.24.03.jpg (707KB, 1139x1163px) Image search: [Google]
2014-01-27 19.24.03.jpg
707KB, 1139x1163px
>>9268274
Here's with a pump
>>9268293
I thought you meant irl, I saw this thread on page 0 and replied to the whiny bitchbois.
>>
>>9268307
I weigh 190lbs. I'm 6'2 with proportional bone structure. My chest size is 44 and waist is 32.
>>
>>9268202
>we conform to gender roles
lol
u wot m8
it's almost 2015
evolve you damn knuckle scraper
>>
>>9268312
lol literally clinging to the hope that lifting weights will make you sexually attractive to the female population

Girls would like gosling no matter what off face alone

Sorry man lifting won't make you gosling
>>
>>9268319
You look like shit. Every teen with a camera can hop under a downlight and look like that
>>
>>9268332
Beta cuck duped by SJWs convincing him it's cool to be a little bitchboy pussy
>>
>>9266908
Am I gay now
>>
>>9268336
Ok ronnie coleman. I'll be sure to start pinning asap so I can outgrow people clothes and leave humanity behind.
>>
>>9268340
jesus christ you really are insanely insecure of your masculinity
that's why you workout isn't it?
not because
>girls love buff guys not skinny cucks waahhh im gay
but because you need to prove you're tougher than the guy next to you
like you and your best friends
i'm sorry your dad left your punk ass before you could create an identity
>>
>>9268344
yes
>>
>>9268319
>this is the body of someone who feels he warrants the right to preach the benefits of lifting weights to teens on an anime forums fashion section
>>
>>9268332
Believe it or not I don't have a testosterone deficiency and actually like feminine women.

And believe it or not they also like masculine men.

If I were more androgynous I would also be more attracted to androgyny. That's just psych 101 freshman year.
>>
>>9268202
>admits to actively following gender roles he learned about on 4chan
>doesn't realise how beta that is

>literally learning how to be alpha
>on a japanese cartoon chatroom
>>
>>9268388
I'm not op

I love how anyone attractive gets so much hate here, the insecurity is amazing.
>>
>>9268391
>using psuedoscience as a justification for 14th century actions
i'm not the most masculine meathead in the world, clearly
i'm more attracted to super girly girls than anyother type, followed by fit girls
just that "i'm a man, women are not equal" shit is fucking idiotic
>>
>>9268392
All I did was defend a hobby then I was asked to defend myself after being accused of being fat and socially unsuccessful. You guys are so sad.
>>
>>9268400
>attractive

How ugly/fat/skinnyfat do you need to be to think this person is attractive? /fa/, /soc/ etc. all have ridiculously low standards from what I've seen, compared to how people judge you in real life.
>>
>>9268409
When the fuck did I ever say that. All I meant was she wears dresses and acts feminine and I act masculine. When we go out she wears a dress. There is nothing contrived about it, it's just who we are.
>>
>>9268400
You look like a normal human being. Any worse and I would say you had a hormone defiancy and you actually worked out to get like this?

kek
>>
>>9268422
i'm not attacking what you said just how you said it
>>
>>9268416
Talk shit post face and stats.
>>
>>9268428
Lets see your body then
>>
These bodybuilder shitposts always remind me of my old MMA coach, and a story I always love to tell. He was some flabby, middle aged guy who honestly looked like shit from all the intense cuts he had to do before a fight. So this hobo looking motherfucker was in the professional bracket when I trained under him.

He goes to fight this guy that's way more cut than him, buzzcut, ripped abs, the whole shebang. Looked like a pretty competent fighter from the videos I saw beforehand, too. (It's the pro bracket, of course he's going to be good.) He's warming up in the ring before the fight, shadowboxing and all that. My coach walks out, does the pre-fight inspection patdown, steps into the ring, kneels down silently to offer a prayer (he's a pastor at a church he runs), and the fight kicks off.

They step towards each other, and in a few seconds, my coach has him on the ground, beating the everliving fuck out of this boasting, vain, faggot of a man. Within 30 seconds, the fights over by tap out. Besides the initial seconds, the fight was just this wrinkly, flabby, quiet dude on top of this guy boxing the shit out of his head.

It was a definitely a wake up call. It really helped me realize that looks are just that, looks. It doesn't mean shit. I've had similar things happen to me, buff dudes talking shit because I'm friendly and don't do "alpha" stuff. It ends with me bringing them down a notch. I don't like fighting, I just accept their challenges to help them realize they're going about "masculinity" completely wrong. Putting looks, pussy etc. over actually valuable experience and expertise.

OP, you disappoint me. Wake up, man. I'm rooting for you. To the others, if you want to gain physical prowess, take up martial arts instead of lifting. Your emotions, mental stability, and comfort in your physical body will all increase. Do you want to be the ripped dude, or the guy that the ripped dude is scared of?
>>
>>9268494
The entire point is looks dumbass no one gets in fights but poor people.
>>
>actually not worrying about your physique
Who would give a shit about their physique unless they are fat? What you dont seem to understand is that people work. No person with more than half a dozen braincells will heavily work out after hitting mid twenties.
>>
>>9268507
That's the stupidest post so far itt.

Nice
>>
>>9268525
Give me a reason to work out past a certain point? As soon as you look good in a suit, theres literally no reason to keep on going. Unless of course your work for McDonalds and the only thing in your life is your "physique".

Looking good in clothes is a MILLION times more valuable than having a sixpack or low % of body fat. If you disagree then I congratulate you because your are officially the most delusional spastic walking the planet.

People who see you in clothes: 99%
People who see you naked: only you and the fat chicks you can land
>>
>>9268494
Pathetic. Hate when people write "meaningful" essays then people cream coz of omg da emotion.

What a joke nobody wants to be the fat virginal man who can beat people up. Everyone wants to be the hot studly jock with cheerleaders on both arms. If you agree you're deluding yourself or asexual.

Also everyone pretending they've found "higher meaning" than women are 99% of the time over 35, have a wife and kids OR pretending they've found higher meaning because they read on SoSuave that chicks dig guys who don't care about chicks.
>>
>>9268549
For health, fucking obvs
>>
>>9268567
>for health
Toppest of fucking keks. Do you even understand what I am saying you mentally handicapped nigger? Theres a difference between being fit and consistently working out.

No person who is pursuing a career will give a shit about "improving his physique". You do sports to stay fit. Being fit makes sure that you look good in a suit and is healthy. Anything past that point is a gigantic waste of time.

Take >>9268319 as an example. This is good enough to look good in clothes and it takes almost no time to get there, assuming youre really skinny or just slightly overweight. Getting past that point makes no fucking sense as an adult.
>>
>>9268549
LOL this spastic thinks you can't see physique in clothes. Yh man u and Gosling's bodies look identical when you've both got a t shirt on hahhaha
>>
>>9268593
>you've both got a t shirt on
A tshirt? Sorry, I stopped wearing those by the time I turned 14. But I get your point. Youre some poor bongo nigger from NYC who will never get anywhere in his life.

Wearing tshirt outside the gym, jesus christ.
>>
>>9268602
HAHAHA look everyone a hipster who wears shirts every day. Even upper class people wear t shirts regularly. Le classy gent.

Ur gonna get humiliated for this unless u delete.
>>
>>9268592
I am that guy. It's easy if you're short but I'm not and don't take gear. My manlet friends all look bigger at a lower weight in pics. You're talking out of your ass. I would need gear to break 200lbs lean.
>>
>>9268624
>a hipster who wears shirts every day
What sort of backwater country do you live in?
>>
>>9268624
Dude stop being a faggot not who you're in a pissing match with but putting so much weight on physique is pretty pathetic unless you're a homosexual. Not hating, just stating.
>>
>>9268633
There isn't a place on the entire Earth where people solely wear shirts. You're exposed as a hipster (hipster = beta btw) classy gent hybrid.
>>
>>9268636
Really? I think it's more homosexual to put emphasis on fashion over physique as only faggots could get laid as frail pushovers in Rick.
>>
>>9268645
>There isn't a place on the entire Earth
where people consider you a hispter for wearing shirts. Thats for sure.
>>
>>9268627
Lol are you the guy who posted pics earlier. If so lmao why are you so delusional bro
>>
>>9268665
>bro
>>9268645
>btw
>>9268624
>HAHAHA
>>9268593
>LOL
What is it with niggers and their subhuman language? You sound like youre some underage tween.
>>
>>9268670
nice ad hominem bro
>>
>>9268663
Profile of a hipster:

Beta males with beards who wear shirts daily and sit in Starbucks with their Macbooks and indie music.

I can imagine it fits the bill and even if not you're still weird as fuck and embarrassed yourself by implying only ghetto trash wear t shirts lool
>>
The tippers have arrived
>>
>>9268670
Lmao I'm white as fuck, pure as it gets. Just can't help but laugh at hipster betas and their elitism/superiority complexes.

Ho ho only plebs wear t shirts. Meanwhile they're all dweeby betas (no exceptions) who could be KO'd and suplexed by a typical woman.
Thread posts: 118
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.