[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is this ,a regular model, way , way hotter than any stickwomen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

why is this ,a regular model, way , way hotter than any stickwomen supermodel I have ever seen? why is it mandatory for supermodels to look disgustingly unhealthy when regular ones are usually in very attractive, in good shape and just sexually desirable?
>>
ur mom
>>
>>9265810
i dont like that model, its choice / preference. A lot of people dont realise that its the models choice as well.

No one ever complains about male models so why only female models?
>>
christ, why is this still a question people dont know the answer to?

designers arent trying to sell you the model. they are trying to sell you the clothes.

clothes show better on a thin person because things like detail show better, it hangs more nicely (like it would on a hanger). while curves are more sexually appealing, they can detract from clothes and curves have to be dressed a certain way-- not all things work on all body types/heights/proportions. when only one body type is needed, it makes things a lot easier.
>>
>>9265818
sure, but she is undeniably far more attractive by society's beauty standards than a supermodel. which doesn't make sense to me since attractiveness is supposedly a big part of your worth in modeling. and by that logic, supermodels look disgusting when they should be hot as all hell. yet even this regular model beats them to a pulp when it comes to that.
>>
>>9265810
I don't find OP hot at all.

Also, fashion goes beyond sex.
>>
>>9265862
>but she is undeniably far more attractive by society's beauty standards than a supermodel.

Citation needed

This entire thread is just >muh opinion
>>
>>9265810
I don't want to think about how soft and supple she would feel under me while I'm trying to judge her fit.
>>
>>9265862
>society's beauty standards

What does that even mean? Also Freja makes this bitch look frumpy as fuck so I don't understand what this thread even exists for.
>>
>>9265862
she looks ugly and fat. tastes differ.
>>
>>9265862
Models tend to be ugly pretty, so they are attractive but in a weird way that isn't conventional (in high fashion anyway). Suits the clothes better, the models are more striking and less conventional, much like the clothes are supposed to be. Go look at sports illustrated or Victoria's Secret if you want something like op pic.

nitpick: there's a difference between model and supermodel. the girl you posted will never be a supermodel.
>>
>>9265862
>undeniably far more attractive by society's beauty standards than a supermodel
No, "societies standards" is not set in stone, its more of a guideline that says healthy is good, however what your saying about that person (she really is just a person, not a model imo) being more hot is your opinion. Mine is that skinnier people are more attractive as they have to work hard for there body (as do I). Dont bother arguing this, everyone has there preferences
>>
>>9265885
>fat

holy shit has the fashion world corrupted you.
>>
>>9265900
not really, her bikini bottom is literally cutting into her thighs.
>>
>>9265900
Not him, but she does look a bit fat, i think that any time the clothes your wearing makes the fat bulge out = your fat
>>
File: Fitness-Chicks-152.jpg (53KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fitness-Chicks-152.jpg
53KB, 750x1000px
catwalk model=waling clotherack

fit girs>rest
fatties: stuff their face and are to lazy to work out
thins: just dont eat and are to lazy to workout
>>
>yfw all these /fa/ skellingtons are smaller than this girl
>>
>not wanting a girl that's kinda squishy

/fa/ really is gay
>>
>>9265933
almost 40% or so of the population is smaller than her, shes gotta have a bmi of 25 or something
>>
If you're going to talk about supermodels, just try to imagine a real supermodel (not just a generic runway model) talking to you in person. Picture yourself watching her eyes and smile as she small talks with you and smiles and laughs. Those girls shine with their own light; they enter a room and people turn their heads to watch them. That's why they are the faces of multimillion dollars campaigns, there's no coincidence here...
>>
>>9265976
example?
>>
>>9265810

>why is this ,a regular model, way , way hotter than any stickwomen supermodel I have ever seen?

Because the high fashion industry is literally dominated by homosexual men who have a skewed perception of female sexuality and beauty.
>>
>>9265924
This is /fa/ here not /fit/
Go back to your shithole now.
>>
>>9265810
The reason fashion artists prefer a small, thin woman is because when you drape clothing over her small frame, it is all you see. There is nothing to distract from your cloth. A busty woman with nice hips will draw attention away from the clothes because you are focusing on her curves instead, a flat mannequin-like skeleton girl will never draw attention away from the clothes, and a strong jaw and facial features will accentuate your piece.
>>
>>9266076
stay jelly, skelly
>>
File: 1396009473001.jpg (208KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
1396009473001.jpg
208KB, 640x481px
>>9266076

Real men like women that don't have the physiology of a 16-year old boy.
>>
File: 000000352394-issa_lish-fit.jpg (55KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
000000352394-issa_lish-fit.jpg
55KB, 375x500px
nah
>>
>>9266114
real men like whatever the fuck they want to
>>
>>9266045
This. Anyone calling the girl in the OP fat is either a homosexual or mentally ill and likes infertile women.
>>
>>9266114
>hurr durr real women have curves, accept my real body
Tumblr fucking summons you.
>>
>>9266150
>real body
>muscle
>tumblr

no, that's not how it works
>>
>>9266114
>swagfag bitch

No thanks
>>
>>9266140
>infertile
>thinking a fat arse makes a woman fertile
>muh masculinity
lol fuck off cuck, if you're so insecure you have to defend your tastes while insulting others' you're either latently gay yourself or just an insecure manlet
>>
>>9266162
girl in OPs pic is not fat but women need a certain amount of bodyfat to produce and keep their hormonal system in balance. Sub 18%bf is risky, unhealthy and can lead to infertility.
>>
>>9266162
If you think the girl in the OP is fat you're delusional.
>>
>>9266194
>>9266192
she's not fat but she is chubby
>>
>>9265900
If anything that bikini + angle does not compliment her body in anyway. In fact it accentuates how she appears to be flat and makes her entire body look wide, i.e. she looks like a brick with minimal features. Can def see why people would say she looks fat
>>
>>9266133

Nah, only low test/defective beta bitch males like the infertile, skelly "petite" type concentration camp women.

It's actually biologically unsafe for a woman like that to even think of child birth. An infant from such an unhealthy woman is liable to grow up deformed.
>>
>>9266253
what if they don't give a shit about having children though? children aren't everyones end game

>tfw you want to be rich
>>
>>9266253
>It's actually biologically unsafe for a woman like that to even think of child birth
[citation needed]
>>
>>9265810
I like skinny models more because they act as a mannequin for the fashion. I would rather see the nuances of Rick Owens new SS15 line on skinny models than have a fuller model ruin the intricacies of a new line because they used a "full sized" or even fat model. Thats runway fashion though, I would imagine different scenarios needed to judge models in internet sellers as people actually buy ready to wears straight from the internet and would like to see how they look on a bigger person (which a lot of people in the western world are)
>>
File: 1371235525003.jpg (44KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1371235525003.jpg
44KB, 640x480px
>>9266162

>Accuses people of insecurity
>Slings around insults and accusations of cuckoldry, manlet, homosexuality

You are one insecure, homosexual manlet.

Why do you even worry about what female bodies look like if you do nothing but pump male anus? It's not your concern, get out of here.
>>
>>9266270

You can always pump man anus I suppose and obsess over your appearance, since /fa/ seems to be filled with egotistical, mentally defective fags.
>>
how is the girl in OP "fat"? seriously, do you retards even know what "fat" means? it's someone who has a fat percentage in her body that is above average. that has fat in her body to the point where it's unhealthy. again ,how is this girl fat by any means?
holy shit, no wonder everyone says this board and fashion overall are for women and fagets.
>>
>>9266353

shut the fuck up you fat fuck
>>
I'd take a supermodel over that girl anyday, OP. Are you trying to say she is undeniably more attractive than Kerr?
>>
>>9266377
she's an exception.
>>
>>9266326
I'm a girl and I don't fancy pegging, but thanks I guess.
>>
I don't like how supermodels look. They look like weird elongated malnourished aliens to me.

>in b4 manlet
>>
File: tumblr_m1owvifuiy1qfjvjfo1_500.jpg (144KB, 472x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m1owvifuiy1qfjvjfo1_500.jpg
144KB, 472x750px
>>9266398
Are all the other Victoria's Secret models exceptions too?
>>
>>9266413
>models offseason
dat dere bulk
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.