[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ confessions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

I couldn't find dress shoes for one job interview so I wore all black rosheruns instead.
>>
I'm from the UK and I pretend to be an Australian.
I wish I was from Australia.
>>
>>9252607
jesus fucking christ you fucking disgust me you filthy animal
>>
>>9252607
undercut is absolutely disgusting unless you're blonde
>>
now i have the internet dress me up instead of me dressing myself
>>
I only wear converse shoes and I'm proud of it. not that it's much of a confession just thought I'd let you guys know.
>>
>>9252607
I wear fingerless lambwool gloves because fuck you I won't put off and on my gloves eachtime I want to use my fingers.
>>
>>9252669
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>9252611
said nobody ever
>>
>>9252607
I couldn't find dress shoes for a formal party so i wore CPs instead.
>>
>>9252611
Australians are cunts dude.
>>
my whole wardrobe except my af1's exists out of topman and topman only
>>
>>9252607
i got a confession... i tried common projects today and to be honest, they're not that good...

$400 is way overpriced; the most i would say they are worth is $200

and this is true really, the company has jacked up the price in recent years, they used to be just $250 or so a pair retail.... but yeah i think CPs should be cheaper so more poor people on /fa/ can afford it... i'm tired of seeing vans and converse
>>
>>9254200

but if they were cheaper you'd get tired of seeing them too lel
>>
>>9254200
I don't even get the appeal personally 2basic4me and I ain't spending that much just to have shoe that looks as unremarkable as possible.
>>
>>9253250
get fucked you bloody fuckwitted cunt
>>
File: 1299946987642.jpg (4KB, 251x193px) Image search: [Google]
1299946987642.jpg
4KB, 251x193px
>>9252607
Fuck this reminded me of my junior year in HS. I was at an FBLA state convention and my impromptu event was super fucking early. I got ready, but was wearing red chucks because I didn't wanna put on my shoes yet and was getting coffee. I forgot to change them and ended up doing my event with them and it cost me a fuckload of points that knocked me down to 7th place.

The takeaway from that is that I still did better than 3 other people with that handicap.
>>
I have terrible scars on my face and dressing well is a fleeting crutch that has diminished over time
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.