[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was reading through my FB feed when I came across the GQ

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 28

File: 0mgXsib.jpg (76KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
0mgXsib.jpg
76KB, 540x400px
So I was reading through my FB feed when I came across the GQ post of most stylish man of 2014.

I read the comics and was chuckling to myself of all the butthurt old men and fat white guys in fedoras hating on the fact kanye beat out david gandy. (Kanye dresses like a bum lol does he even wear suits?)

My girlfriend askes what im chuckling at and I tell her how its funny that GQ readers think Kanye isn't one of the influential people in Fashion in the year 2014 and she said that people only think he dresses well cause he wears expensive clothes and that sweatshirts and sneakers looks stupid.

I lost my shit /fa/. I told her how kanye could wear anything Gandy can wear and pull it off but Gandy can't pull off half of what kanye wears. She started screaming at me about how kanye wears fur coats in the summer over 500 dollar hoodies and that his sneakers look stupid.

My girlfriend is a manager of a fucking Nordstrom so I'd feel like she'd know something about the fashion world. I asked her who she thinks should win and all she kept saying was "not kanye"

I feel like people let his retarded lifestyle and dumb antics influence their opinions on things that don't relate to it such as his fashion or his music.

The fuck man why am I so mad? Im not a dick rider or anything I can respect the guy is one of the few benchmarks in mens fashion.

Also david gandy has someone dress him for fuck sakes.
>>
>>9237381

Sorry about the errors im french and im typing on a tablet.
>>
File: image.jpg (163KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
163KB, 1000x667px
>>9237387
it's okay man, i'm typing on a tablet too (i have a bluetooth keyboard so it's okay though)

you should really become an architect, it's a very effay job
>>
>>9237381
while i agree with you im not sure why you care so much. who cares what some dumb ass people think. if they dont know shit about what theyre talking about why do you care if you do
>>
>>9237381

Not surprised, Have you ever looked at the profile pictures of people who comment on GQ FB posts.

They all act like they /fa/ but they're fat fedora wearers who discovered fashion 6 months ago and use GQ as a place to start. Then they go and buy suits from "Suit Palace" buy one get the other suit free and its 2 sizes too big but because they're in a suit they're automatically /fa/.

Doesnt matter to these people if they look like Lawyers who have commercials on their CBS affiliated channel at 2am or community college teachers only on tuesdays and wednesdays.

The suit has lots of power man, its understanding that a suit alone doesn't get you anywhere in /fa/

Those people my friend, those are the type of people that think Kanye has no style.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1000x667px
>>9237391
btw since you haven't asked why i want you to become an architect

you should be an architect because you're really good at building big walls.... ... of TEXT

>>9237381
>>9237381
>>9237381
>>
>>9237381
>she said that people only think he dresses well cause he wears expensive clothes and that sweatshirts and sneakers looks stupid.

She's right though.

Kanye looks chubby, uncomfortable and awkward in lots of his fits. Fuccbois just glorify anything he wears due to the price and their gay infatuation with the guy.
>>
>>9237409
have you considered doing stand-up?
>>
I always feel like kanyes style is something only members of some exclusive club can understand.

The vast majority of people let his antics influenced their opinion on his music. (But guys who know music well and study it like a science understand that MBDTF is one of the best albums in the last 10 years.)

It's the same thing with fashion, when you can understand that fit is more important then colour ecs. Those are the guys who can understand kanye knows what he's doing when it comes to this wheelhouse.

But cmon North West? Holy fuck what was he thinking.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 434x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 434x750px
>>9237413
So you WOULDN'T be uncomfortable if you had creeps with cameras following you around EVERYWHERE you went?

That's creepy af tbh and there might be something wrong if you don't think that's a violation of your privacy and it doesn't make you feel uncomfortable, chubby and awkward.

The guy is human just like the rest of us, alright?
>>
File: fasfa.jpg (75KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
fasfa.jpg
75KB, 650x490px
>>9237413

>Confirmed for underweight faggot who thinks anyone who weighs more than 175 pounds is fat
>>
>>9237381
Well, Kanye dresses like a fucking moron, but GQ is a rag and who cares about David Gandy. I guess what I'm trying to say is that you're the king of the morons. That must be nice for you.
>>
>>9237413

Lol chubby.

Awkward maybe but cmon man chubby? Right I'm in /fa/ where skeletons reign supreme. Time to give up my /fit/ muscles.
>>
>>9237427
Keep on caping for your boyfriend faggot.

>>9237433
lol I'm a girl.
>>
>>9237440

Dude why are you even on /fa/? Kanye dresses badly, GQ sucks and David Gandy can fuck off.

CAN WE TALK MORE ABOUT Y3 AND WHERE I CAN COP?! My mom wont let me buy them until im 16
>>
>>9237433
Look, I know the hungry skeleton is a hip /fa/ meme, but Kanye is doughy.

>>9237427
The nigga is fuckin' famous. If he can't handle being in the limelight, he should have thought of that before his first album dropped.
>>
>>9237447
I'm here to help where I can. You do realize the where to cop and fuccboi threads are populated with the exact same people that ride Kanye's short hairs, right? Right?
>>
>>9237426
i agree with OP and this

ever since kanye was producing beats he was way past his time and he's always been on the next level with everything he does. They don't understand it now, but i can guarantee you people will eventually realize the impact of kanye and his genius in the years to come. I think he's still really getting his own style (especially compared to her previous eras... kek) but kanye is one man who is dedicated to creating and appreciating art
>>
File: moobs.jpg (72KB, 421x594px) Image search: [Google]
moobs.jpg
72KB, 421x594px
>>9237443
He's chubby. He has a visible pooch and man tits.
>>
File: image.jpg (312KB, 1222x1212px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
312KB, 1222x1212px
>>9237445
Still, your perception of reality is highly skewed if you think that Kanye West is "chubby"

This guy is toned af

If you still feel he is chubby you may also be feeling insecure about your own weight, due to extended exposure of /fa/, pls consider leaving this forum for the sake of you're mental health
>>
>tfw you spend 3 years of your life to turn into a greek statue and you're still not good enough for /fa/

Is 7% bodyfat not good enough for you /fa/? AM I STILL FAT TO YOU /fa/?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 500x754px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 500x754px
>>9237455
The projecting is real
>>
>Kanye is chubby

Fuck I really must be in /fa/
>>
>>9237459

You're probably chubby according this trip bitch, sorry dude try getting down to 2-3%
>>
>>9237458
lmao nice stomach fat ass
>>
File: man tittays.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
man tittays.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
>>9237458
>Posts the one shirtless pic of him from the time he was in the best shape ever.

Sorry faggot, your bf has bigger tits than me.
>>
>>9237458
lmao at "toned as fuck" his arms may be toned but overall dude is chubby
>>
>tfw kanye looks better than you when he's chubby and you have 1% bodyfat
>>
File: image.jpg (451KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
451KB, 2048x1536px
>>9237472
Why go for 0% while he's at it?

I mean nothing can go wrong listening to cripples who trip and wear Obey right?

>>9237476
How do you even know this much about Kanye? I think you're projecting or something because I don't even know about Kanye's body changes over time
>>
>>9237413
>>9237445

Are you the same Wheelchan who I trade pokemon with on reddit?
>>
>>9237503
no shes a loser who never played pokemon in her life

probably had a shitty childhood watching powerpuff girls and going to disneyland lol
>>
>>9237478
So what? Paparazzi are paid to get the most unflattering pics of this dude, professional photographers are paid to take flattering pictures of him. Who really knows what ye looks like without a shirt besides Kim? Images are an illusion, don't be a fucking fool.

As for Kanye's physique I can't make heads or tales of what the fuck that has to do with his influence. Regardless of whether or not people like how he dresses it's kinda hard to ignore how many people pay attention to what the motherfucker wears. Fuck, it's impossible to ignore what he wears because pictures of his clothes are proliferated goddamn everywhere. Seriously, try to go a week, not even a week a fucking day, without seeing a picture of Kanye on just about any given menswear platform. Influence and taste are independent of each other you motherfuckers. (But 4real4real, we've all seen at least one Kanye alphet and thought to ourselves "damn I want to wear that")
>>
>>9237529
IDevenK what an "alphet" is so no, ive never thought to myself that
>>
>>9237535
Guess you're not cool dude, get on the Internet more often.
>>
>>9237542
Nah I don't want to become a nerd lol
>>
>>9237543
You're tripping bro.
>>
>>9237529
kayne is jacked as fuck i went to yeezus a year ago who cares if he slacks a bit on off season.
>>
>>9237546
No I don't abuse hallucinogens or even any drugs for that matter. Are you projecting lol
>>
>>9237488
You are literally the worst trip on /fa/

literally.
>>
>>9237397
What's hes got to do with this? leave hes out of this anon.
>>
>>9237568
>abuse

But you do use them
>>
This thread was bait right from the start.

Also>>9237568
Chill out trip fag
>>
>>9237381
cuck harder
>>
>if you hate kanye ur just a hater XD
>i just learnt the word "projecting" today
>i wanna be like kanye becus he's like me, a faggoty petulant little kid :^D

bait pls go
>>
>>9237381

>French guy and his girlfriend screaming at each other about fashion

lol
>>
>>9237746
Hating Kanye is a meme
>>
He's trying to be the black Steve McQueen and succeed in an American Oligarch society.
>>
>>9237381
TL;DR
>>
>>9237381
I must agree, people can't see past his attitude. Despite making himself a laughinstock in the fa industry from time to time, you can't deny that dude has pulled some great cops and has serious potential.
>>
>my gf is the manager of a nordstrom so i thought she would know something about fashion

L M F A O

there are about exactly two nordstrom locations that even carry any good brands at all. store 1 in seattle and the sf flagship. and even then, 90% of the items and brands are still trash. your run of the mill nordstrom will literally carry 100% garbage and their best selling menswear item will be polyester printed button-up tommy bahama shirts that retail for 89.99 to the BIG SPENDERS of the suburbs.

PS if your gf is the store manager of the SF flagship, she's ultra hot 9.9/10 my lord
>>
>>9238009
and liking kanye is passe
>>
>>9237452
I feel like the same people who write this are the ones who think iPhones are revolutionary
>>
>>9237458
JUST LOOK AT THAT FUCKING GUT, YOU CAN SEE IT BEHIND THE SHIRT IT'S SO BIG. Having muscular arms and pecs doesn't make you toned.
>>
>>9238042
he's like 17% bf there. that's not even that much, just means he kept eating and stopped lifting for like 4 or 5 months. you know literally nothing about body composition. you're probably skinnyfat but you think you're skeleton-mode
>>
>>9237488
>not knowng everything related to fashion even if you don't like it and it doesn't interest you
See this is why none of you will ever get ahead in life, you only look at one side of things. Also lol at you getting defensive and having to resort to calling wheelchan a cripple and make fun of what she wears. Kanye has a gut, end of story. Does he dress good? Sometimes. He can only get away with some of his fit only because he's famous and well known, people who try to imitate his fits (perfectly I might add) look bad because it's just some dude in clothing that doesn't go well together. What happens is the same way people are totally disgusted by his attitude and are turned off from him, other people fall in love with that narcissistic bull shit and see him as a god.
>>
>>9238037
don't tell me what to like dumbo the elephant
>>
>>9237458
DAMN DADDY
A
M
N

D
A
D
D
Y
>>
>>9238047
nigger I know I'm skinny fat. And that gut is at minimum %20 bf.
>you know literally nothing about body composition
>being this asspained
>>
File: 1418793311833.jpg (186KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1418793311833.jpg
186KB, 1280x960px
>>9237568
>you're tripping
>No I don't abuse hallucinogens or even any drugs for that matter. Are you projecting lol
>is a tripfag
how new are you to this thing called the internet
>>9237543
>nah I don't want to become a nerd lol
>browsing 4chan
Forget I even asked anything
>>
>>9237767
How did this skip me, this is hilarious
>>
>>9237381
kanye dresses like a nigger.
>>
>>9237462
what the fuck is this??????
>>
>>9238093
Kanye pulls off everything he wears though. You probably look shit in literally everything you wear because you're insecure(and on /fa/)
>>
>>9238219
Like someone said before, people only think he looks good because it's him wearing it. It's like Johnny Depp, you can't imitate their styles because if a famous person is doing it it's more acceptable that if your average joe is doing it. People who call out others for hating Kanye only because of his personnality are just swooned by it and are just as biased.
>>
>>9238237
everyone is biased, this is the human condition. but don't make the naive mistake of thinking that because everyone is biased, that all biases must be equal and self-cancelling. subjectivism leads to nihilism, but nihilism fails. we still somehow find value through our subjective experiences (or biases), and still find ways to account for our favoring of some values. all reasons are bollocks, but some bollocks smells better than other bollocks.
>>
>>9238283
That's a whole lot of text to say nothing.
>>
>>9238219

You sure do suck his cock a lot, fag anon.
>>
Lol kanye stupid nigger trying to be prep
>>
everyone here talking about kanye fits

gandy is a model who does not have much of his own taste

he wears the clothes that he is paid to

in the year 2010 + 4 he's wearing marks and spencers

the height of dadcore
>>
>>9237413

Wow, looks like the right person got in a car accident and ended up paralyzed for once.

Please tell me, does he look as uncomfortable and awkward like you when you shit your pants on accident?
>>
>>9237445
Haha, I'm glad you're paralyzed.
>>
>>9237445
filtering your stupid shitty fucking posts
>>
>>9238297
top kek
>>
>>9237413
tbh i think he looks way more comfortable in his clothes than most his copycat dickriders
>>
File: steve mcqueen.jpg (24KB, 545x365px) Image search: [Google]
steve mcqueen.jpg
24KB, 545x365px
>>9238015
>>
>>9238085
>misreading some text
"lol newfag"

nigga my reading comprehension isn't bad and I still misread it the first time too.

it's an embarrassing mistake on his part to post about it trying to be a smartass lol random xD and buzzing about projection because he repeats what he heard in one of his psych classes before he dropped out
>>
>>9238718
>>9238723
>>9238728

lol you Kanye fanboy faggots are so sensitive it's absolutely pathetic.

>>9238733
I agree he does, but that's not saying much. His dick-riders are always the most uncomfortable and insecure looking whiteboys.
>>
File: 7F2dxeJ.jpg (132KB, 513x744px) Image search: [Google]
7F2dxeJ.jpg
132KB, 513x744px
where did he cop 01 Raf in 14?
>>
>>9237767
underrated post
>>
>>9238718
That's a pretty fucked up thing to say. God damn.
>>
>>9238943
sufu market
>>
>>9238985
He's just a typical Kanye cum gargler. They always get so ass ravaged when anyone speaks disparagingly about their boyfriend, they cant help but reveal their weak minded, bitch made selves.
>>
>>9238943
probably in 01 you nonce
>>
Do you need to know about fashion to manage a Nordstrom? Or is it because it's high end that you need to know? I'm a deputy manager of a TV retailer and I couldn't tell you much about what we actually sell.
>>
>>9237445
You didn't actually respond to the point he made about the camera, just said something about a boyfriend.
I'd like you to actually respond to this. I don't know much about Kanye other than that he has some nice begetta veneta chelseas and don't really like him outside of that
I do agree that Kanye should have won 'influential person' over gandy though. You said yourself that these people here are 'dickriding.' Is that not influence? Are you telling me Kanye hasn't made people start wearing shit? Gandy is an attractive guy but he doesnt even dress himself, and who wears something because Gandy did?
>>
>>9238993
What do you hate more about yourself. The fact that you shit your pants, your ugly ass deformed feet, your perma virginity, your inability to walk?
>>
>>9238943
Virgil hooked him up.
>>
>>9239036
rude
>>
>>9237409
I'm not sure architects are the ones building the walls. The ones that build walls are bricklayers, that's what you call them
>>
File: 1277805933811.jpg (31KB, 450x314px) Image search: [Google]
1277805933811.jpg
31KB, 450x314px
>>9238936
quite frankly i don't understand why you trip. i get it you had a tough life and nobody other than your family ever showed affection and or attention, but this is no place to seek such things.
Also you don't know the first about fashion and you dress like shit.
drop your trip and stop shitposting please.
>>
>>9237458
ayy skinnyfat dyel manlet lmao
>>
I'm not a fan or "hater" but I can appreciate his fits (who are in fact definitely better than e.g. gandys) and his works (especially MBDTF, didn't like the newest album though).
All the people in RL I know "hate" a celebrity are plebs that get their opinions straight from gossip media and "what's cool to dislike". I.e. plebs
>>
>>9238943
Raf gave it to him.
>>
File: 1419128857532.jpg (56KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
1419128857532.jpg
56KB, 606x540px
>>9237426
Lmao this post is too much
Dude are you having a stroke? You can't seriously think this about music patricians lol
>>
File: 1415654389683 (1).jpg (37KB, 600x410px) Image search: [Google]
1415654389683 (1).jpg
37KB, 600x410px
>>9238718
>>
>>9239036
what do you hate more about yourself
the fact that you need to bully girls over the internet to mask your insecurities
or
the fact that you'll never be as popular on the internet even if you died in a car accident, in fact nobody would even miss you?
>>
>>9238936
why do you hate a group of people so much?
your arguments are just immature /b/ tier shitflinging
>>
>>9239016
I didn't say he wasn't influential. I agreed that people think he dresses well because his clothes are expensive and he looks awkward in a lot of his fits.

I even agree he's more influential than Gandy... hell almost everyone knows who Kanye is, but not Gandy. I just personally don't like a lot of Kanyes style and think it looks stupid on most of the guys who attempt to imitate him.

>>9239036
You're pathetic.

>>9239052
I already know I'm a poorfag malltier pleb fucgirl. I dont care. I came here to learn and exchange hair, skin, makeup and nail tips first and foremost. But I also have an interest in clothing even if I cant afford most of the shit I would really like. It was mentioned to me by a few users that I should trip because as a girl I offer a slightly different perspective on fashion and it's nice for girls to know when they're being critiqued or assisted by another female.

I'll admit I don't get much attention irl and I do like the positive reinforcement I've been getting here. But with the good comes the bad and I'm not a weak minded person so I can handle it as it comes.

>pro tip: You should be glad I trip because if you don't like me, you can now easily block me.
>>
>>9241092
Youre a strong beautiful person wheelschan
>>
>>9238943
>tfw kanye has looked at your grailed and sufu listings
>>
>>9241092
None of this answers why you trip. People who trip should be knowledgeable and have insightful, interesting things to say.
>>
>>9241156
you spelled my name wrong
>>
>>9237409
cringe
>>
>>9241241
She had lots of knowledgeable and insightful things to say in the hair thread the other day.
>>
>>9241261
>dick riding this hard
>>
>>9241265
>hating this hard
>>
>>9237458
that is not toned as fuck, that is chubby with a bit of muscle under all that fat

it is how you look like when you're bulking or not following your diet correctly
>>
>>9237381
>Kanye dresses like a bum lol does he even wear suits?
chuckled and stopped reading there
2/10 for making me even bother
>>
>>9237381
Your girlfriend is stupid. Kanye has mad style.
>>
>>9238237
Johnny Deep actually pulls off what he wears, Kanye can't pull it off so often
>>
>>9237413
Is this the real Wheelchan?

I liked you up until this point. You wear fucking Obey and Converse and you're criticizing Kanye smh
>>
>>9238936
>>9238993
This can't be the real Wheels. My pure waifu wouldn't talk like this... W-would she?
>>
>>9237381
>giving a shit one way or another about some shitty pop / rap dude who's married to a cow
>>
File: 1415442648891.jpg (58KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1415442648891.jpg
58KB, 396x385px
>>9237381
>tfw listen to kanye
>tfw none of my friends like kanye
>tfw they're all on the "hate kanye" bandwagon without knowing anything about him or having actually listened to his songs
>tfw it makes me mad on the inside
>>
>>9237409
you really should stop trying to be the class clown of /fa/, the only joke is yourself.
>>
>>9241324
>your average tripfag
>>
File: lol.png (838KB, 651x891px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
838KB, 651x891px
>>9241520
same brubruh
>>
>>9237391
Who's that model? She's wearing a fake Supreme hoodie. lol
>>
>>9241520
>tfw all my friends enjoy Kanye

I feel bad for my sister, though. All of her friends are on that same hatetrain.
>>
>>9241520
Have them listen to CD and LR start to finish.

No one can do that and not be a stan
>>
>>9237433
Haha, wow. Wheelchan is a fat paraplegic grill, man.
>>
File: 1419140673212.gif (499KB, 498x286px) Image search: [Google]
1419140673212.gif
499KB, 498x286px
>>9241057
I hate all your posts except this one
>>
File: tumblr_m4ehuiK1x31r5dj4d.gif (496KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m4ehuiK1x31r5dj4d.gif
496KB, 500x281px
>>9241057
>>
File: =3.png (55KB, 242x189px) Image search: [Google]
=3.png
55KB, 242x189px
>>9238993
>>9241092
I find you cute Wheelchan.
I'd change your diapers.
>>
>>9242271
lmao
>>
Nobody over 22 would wear anything Kanye wears.
>>
File: thing.jpg (54KB, 579x280px) Image search: [Google]
thing.jpg
54KB, 579x280px
>>9242318
>le business casual is le epitome of fashion /b/ros!!!
>>
File: this dipshit jpeg.png (359KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
this dipshit jpeg.png
359KB, 1366x768px
>>9242318
the dude is undeniably /fa/core(plebcore), whether that is good or bad is another discussion.

dipshit
>>
>>9241057
I'm posting this in the sufu's diss thread
>>
>>9242271
Does she really wear diapers?
>>
>>9237462
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH WTF
>>
>>9237451
Hes joking dumbass
>>
File: image.jpg (91KB, 500x673px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91KB, 500x673px
>>9241092
"Race me"
~kanye

R u just jealous because he has legs
>>
File: 1712968.jpg (9KB, 200x276px) Image search: [Google]
1712968.jpg
9KB, 200x276px
What the actual fuck is going on in this thread? Seriously you guys are all pathetic, getting so assblasted over a celebrity? I can't understand this
>>
>>9238718
IM CRYING LMAO
>>
File: weebs posting anime.jpg (193KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
weebs posting anime.jpg
193KB, 800x800px
>>9243737
>judging people
>posting weeb shit
>>
>I asked her who she thinks should win and all she kept saying was "not kanye"

Why are you expecting a woman to have backups to her arguments? Don't you know that you're supposed to treat them as children?
>>
>>9245389
epic troll haha... NOT

(stick a dragon dildo up your ass because you're a flaming homosexual)
>>
>>9245402
Oh boy.
/fa/ really has gone to obamacuck shit
>>
I hate how this board dick rides the fuckin' dumbest autistic nigger in America.
>>
>being a /fa/ autist with your girlfriend

lol
kanye isn't as cool as you think
>>
>>9238943
it's david casavants, he's a stylist/collector who browses grailed.
>>
>>9245426
get lost beta /r9k/ manlet while i cuck ur boyfriend and girlfriend (just kidding, you'll never have a gf/bf you autistic sperglord)
>>
>>9244433
I figured I'd get shit for that pic, I don't watch anime tho.
>>
>>9245480

who are you again?
>>
>>9239036
you hate yourself :)
>>
File: image.jpg (94KB, 600x599px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94KB, 600x599px
>>9245497
>I don't watch anime tho
>>
>>9241520
>>9240989

this this this this.

just take a look at fucking reddit, the central market for cockgobbling people who will eat up whatever opinions they are fed. they fucking loathe kanye.

90% of people in the real world whose sole source of news and information come from facebook and generic local tabloid hate kanye.

uninformed plebs just love to rag on kanye, despite never having listened to his music or knowing anything about him.
>>
>>9241520
i know this feel all too well
>>
>>9237409
Who fucking let you on the internet?
>>
>>9241520
My friends are in the same boat. Its funny though, I convinced one of them to see him live with me, and he left a fan. Goes to show that people just need to give him a shot.
>>
>>9237381
>she said that people only think he dresses well cause he wears expensive clothes and that sweatshirts and sneakers looks stupid.

ur gf is right lol

ye had a few good albums but he dresses like any other nigg- uhh i mean RAPPER sorry tumblrmods, didnt mean to trigger u :)))))))
>>
Tripfags are the worst.
>>
dude is a fat chubby manlet nigger

only influential because of all the hype beasts
>>
>>9237458
>toned
>>
>>9246727
Why do you still post here? Every fit you post gets ethered, you don't contribute, and you're constantly negative. You clearly don't enjoy it here - why not leave?
>>
>>9246787
my fits are obv the best on my shitty site here, someone has to keep u losers in check
>>
>>9241349
Remember how kanye put his concert on pause and told those people in wheelchairs to stand up for like ten minutes straight?

Probably has something to do with her reaction.

Kanye is an egomaniacal idiot. I can see why she wouldnt like him given the circumstances.
>>
>>9246796
Fk u
>>
>>9237476
U mad that kanye is married to the sexiest woman alive and you will never have an orgasm again?
>>
>>9237409
Who the fuck are you?
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.