[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help /fa/ I failed 3/5 classes i took on my first semester of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (157KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157KB, 640x627px
help /fa/ I failed 3/5 classes i took on my first semester of college. the 3 classes i took were online courses, so I feel like if I took only classes I can actually attend to i can do better. any college tips?
>>
>>9198906
don't take online classes if you're too immature / a fuck-whit who can't handle the work load and progress.
pro tip: do work, dumb ass.
>>
>>9198906
Online courses are typically a lot harder to compensate for the fact that there's no mandatory lecture component. I remember an introductory nutrition course being substantially more difficult online than in class.
>>
>>9198917
I do work my ass off, it's just that I didn't know online courses were gunna be such a difficult format to work. for example i once sent in a test as zip file (accident) they only accept docx and i sent in a lot of emails and resent it as a docx, but they still gave me a 0. sometimes the system wouldn't even work. I don't know I guess i just am a freshman & learn from my mistakes. btw, you're an asshole
>>
i did that too except i failed out of the following semester so i got kicked out and now im taking community college classes and trying to apply to new schools while pretending i never failed out of uni
>>
>>9198944
how's that going for you? also are you able to clean your record so it doesn't show an "F" on the classes you took?
>>
>>9198947
other than feeling like a useless sack of shit its going ok

im just straight up not reporting my first year of college in my transfer apps and hope they dont find out lol
>>
>>9198952
i'm gunna talk to my counselor about a way to clean up my Fs so they don't show. I feel like a sack of shit bcs I'm not a stupid person it's just the system and how I have to retake these fucking classes again.
>>
>>9198956
How is it the system that caused you to fail your classes? Correct me if I'm wrong but tons of people get through college without ever making an F. Perhaps, just perhaps, it's not the system? But I'm actually curious, how you think it's the system's fault for you failing.
>>
>>9198956
it should be as simple as retaking the classes, so really just bite the bullet and make sure you dont fuck up again. a&r will probably send you an email asking you why you failed and just write some bullshit about how this is your first semester in the college system and you couldnt manage your time properly, but youll try harder next semester. theyll probably accept it and put you in probation, but you wont get kicked out unless youre a dumb piece of shit like me and fail out the next term

good luck and god bless
>>
>>9198906

take less classes until you reach upper level
>>
>>9198944
Yo dude im literally in the exact same situation except i failed out on my 4th semester, so i p much wasted 2 years of school doing poorly. gonna do like 3 semesters of CC (just finished second) with getting good grades and then apply to other schools.
From what ive read its basically just proving to the school that you acknowledge you fucked up and now you take it a lot more seriously, and if the school is already easy to get in theyll probably be cool

it makes me feel pretty useless and pathetic that people in my year of high school are all getting their BAs this year and im stuck with 2 years of GE trying to get back into school but w/e
>>
Online classes fucking suck. Traditional classrooms are better.
>>
>>9198968
online courses aren't my forte, that's all you curious fuck
>>
GPA only matters if you are applying to medical school or law school
If you failed just come back and redo the classes
Just pass and get your degree
And if you are forced to withdraw well...your a fucktard
>>
>>9198978
kewl, i'm majoring in
Advertising/Public Relations
>>
>>9198982
LMAO
>>
>>9198983
what are majoring in, assface?
>>
>>9198985
CS
>>
>>9198941
Learn to follow instructions you dumbshit.
>>
>>9199143
but taking the time to read the instructions is hard :^(
>>
>>9198978
>GPA only matters if you are applying to medical school or law school

Good luck getting an interview with any company who has a GPA cutoff.
>>
>>9199147
Well you work for a shit company
Then do a really good job there and suck many dicks
and you try to get interviews somewhere else
Then your GPA doesn't matter
It's a fuckin shitty road but that's what you get for fuckin up your GPA
>>
>>9198906
got any money? i can do your online courses easily
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.