[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of wool?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: wool.jpg (67KB, 425x431px) Image search: [Google]
wool.jpg
67KB, 425x431px
What does /fa/ think of wool?
>>
Merino 4 lyf
>>
What sort of fucking shit head question is that you ultimate cunt.
>>
>>9183315
Just wondering.
>>
It's aight.
>>
By the way I'm a massive faggot
>>
>>9183293
I like it. What do you think about carbon?
>>
>>9183372
It's ok I guess
>>
I was meaning it more in the sense of wearing traditional wool clothing like in the picture.
>>
>>9183390
My dad has a bunch of jumpers like those.

I should ask him where he bought them from, they're comfy as fuck.
>>
>>9183293
>mfw i'm wearing exactly the same today :^)
>>
what does /fa/ think of cotton?
>>
I found one of those in a box for getting rid of the other day. It's about 30 years old, pure Scottish wool. It's unbelievably comfy.
>>
File: IMG_2931.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2931.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
>>9183390
You're thinking of cable knit sweaters. They're nice looking and more importantly, they're usually warm.

As for the retarded wool question, it's good too.
Both my coat and sweater in pic related are wool. The tie too now that I think about it. Accidental, but hey, it's pretty comfy.
>>
Is it autistic looking at the label of clothes to see what they're made of before ever buying anything?
>>
warm :)
>>
>>9183500
no
>>
>>9183497
You look like a faggot
>>
>>9183529
He fits right in here then
>>
Why are there so many retarded questions latley? Ask in the fuccboi general or just stay on reddit
>>
Is cotton /fa/?
>>
>>9183544
No.
>>
>>9183518

No, obviously. It's how you avoid buying 50% acrylic shit for instance.
>>
File: Lululemon 1.jpg (501KB, 1924x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Lululemon 1.jpg
501KB, 1924x1100px
I like it... Bought a few fleece lined wool jackets a few days ago.

they make the ultimate mid-layer. Wearing it as an outer layer is risky though, if it gets wet or humid.
>>
>>9184207
>Implying it isn't the best natural fibre for when it's wet
>>
>>9183497
Looking a little tubby there.
Might want to dial back on swallowing all that spooge.
>>
>>9183293
As you've now learned, it was as worded a pretty dumb question.

Regarding sweaters in particular, you pretty much always want them to be some sort of wool / cashmere / alpaca unless you are buying a lightweight sweater to wear in spring/summer with nothing under it. Then cotton is OK.

>>9184207
I am physically pained by how ugly that is.
>>
I wooldn't
>>
File: very wool.gif (283KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
very wool.gif
283KB, 600x338px
>>
>getting banned for stating that wool is indeed cool
not my fault that you're doing it without monetary compensation
>>
>>9184923
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>9185008
Why, its woolie! The mascot for Wool.

... Its from 30 rock. They had a side-plot that was all about how jenna was going to be the face of the wool industry.
>>
>>9184901
lol
>>
>>9184165

So if there is any % of acrylic in a knit it should be avoided at all costs?
>>
>>9183406
im jelly
>>
I have a bunch of wool sweaters and they're warm and comfy as fuck but they're a pain to wash.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.