[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT over-explain your aesthetic as you would to a commoner

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 240
Thread images: 28

File: IMG_20141116_234551.jpg (77KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141116_234551.jpg
77KB, 666x666px
ITT over-explain your aesthetic as you would to a commoner

pic related
>>
>>9180228
That's pretty much me too.

Street-prep clan ain't nothing to fuck with
>>
My aesthetic is anime schoolgirl with a vintage preppy twist who has her grunge days

The more I read it, the more stupid it sounds.
>>
Ex-military German living in the heart of Brooklyn during the 90's, sold coke with Biggie Smalls
>>
File: image.jpg (180KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180KB, 600x800px
>>9180261
>anime
Of course it's stupid.
>>
Jeff Mangum meets a 90's beach volleyball player who hangs out with crust punks
>>
If a homeless heroin addict dressed in darker colors
>>
Someone who browses a fashion board on an anime discussion site who's tired of shitty threads.
>>
>>9180269
There's not really another way to explain it (but I do love my anime). Pastels, peterpan collars, knee high socks, almost always wearing short skirts, maryjanes/flats, etc, etc
>>
An avant garde bohemian who enjoys the simplicity of black monochrome over colour pallets with the focus of textures and silhouette.
>>
>>9180290
oh so you're serious?
kek
>>
>>9180300
Couldn't have said it better myself
>>
My asthetic is shy introvert when young that dressed in 90s striped collar tees, short shorts, new balance, and high socks. Then moved on to grim dark black and hipster clothing in 2009ish. Has since transcended fashion and humanity. Wear tacticool clothing with Y3's. Inside your bitch is where you can usually find me
>>
>>9180354
>wear tacticool clothing with Y3's

Cringiest thing I've ever read by far.
>>
Like if an ex-military satanist hobo got turned into a wimpy 20-something college student with back problems.
>>
File: image.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
>>9180290
Post a fit? Curious how that looks.
>>
>>9180361
talk shit post over-explained aesthetic
>>
File: retro feels.png (698KB, 1231x1000px) Image search: [Google]
retro feels.png
698KB, 1231x1000px
>>9180280
Like this but with a woolen sweater and a weird obsession with staining Anne Frank's mountaintops with semen?

I might want to hang out with you.
>>
>>9180364
The one time I wish I kept my lookbook...could I post polyvore outfits?
>>
>>9180228
like if a 1990s grayscale macintosh evolved to be a human
>>
nick land
>>
>>9180394
This is the best explanation of an aesthetic I've heard
>>
Mostly neat-and-tidy/smart apart from small alterations--dick-bibs, cuffing, club collars. Dark colours which give off a sort of 'Dark Americana' vibe. Sort of pissed of I missed the Our Legacy Overwashed Flannel even though I was the one who slept on it. Ervell model dipped in dull colours.
>>
rockstar goofninja prep lovechild
>>
Ryan gosling in drive mixed with woody harrelson in white men can't jump
>>
>>9180406
post fit fakkuboyu
>>
RICK OWNERSAKI
>>
File: image.jpg (278KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
278KB, 1024x576px
>>9180388
Never heard of that. You could just take a pic
>>
>>9180412

about to go to bed. i was sick today so i wore a sweat and pair of joggers i wear around the house.

normally id wear some wide tee with a leather liner and a overcoat. skinny jeans and chelseas but my wardrobe is really varied because i cant make up my mind.
>>
>>9180269
>>9180364
>>9180424

i will find you my man
>>
a person who's only "sport" is running and only wears dark sportswear because he is afraid of color.
>>
File: 15735714038_7a481829bb_o.jpg (2MB, 1501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
15735714038_7a481829bb_o.jpg
2MB, 1501x1000px
clean, refreshing, classic

calculated simplicity

understated luxury

i'm basically better than you but you don't know why
>>
raf simons rick owens
>>
>>9180439
>listens to cross-eyed Pakistanese knock-offs of Japanese 3DPD musicsluts
>better than me
bitch even Trunks is better than you
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>9180445

fight me irl m8
>>
File: 1352951123780.gif (2MB, 450x337px) Image search: [Google]
1352951123780.gif
2MB, 450x337px
Like a dude living in big bear mountain in the 80's with a slight grunge and goth twist. boots, wools, thick flannels and colors but slight and on the darker side. like deep cranberry instead of red, forest green instead of green, lots of grays/blacks......plz kill me
>>
If a ghetto black dude got into a fight with a white hipster and decided to become friends afterwards and share each others wardrobe. I call it "BET chic"
>>
Early 60's Greenwich village resident who smokes too much weed and listens to experimental music all day
>>
i really like the colour black.
>>
Jihadists controlling a boys school in the year 2633.
>>
Present day mid-20s man aiming for a Tokyo-jungle imported atmosphere. Would be able to survive months in my clothes if I wanted to.
>>
>>9180468
>pleb beer
>white trainers
I don't even need to fight you. All I have to do is sneeze in your general direction to blow you the fuck out.
>>
Danish architect goes for brunch
>>
>>9180527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MhHYjKjB_Sc
>>
wear enough clothes to hide my huge dick
>>
>>9180527

lmao

meet me outside uniqlo 5th ave 6pm tonight pussy

i will literally fuck you up and tear you to shreds

just like i did 2 ur your mom last night ;^)
>>
Hip high school english teacher that tries to blend in at punk shows
>>
Drug dealer from the future
>>
timeless with a twist (sometimes)
my style is pretty boring I guess
>>
>>9180582
denim jacket w. one patch on it and v neck sweater over ocbd
>>
like if Tom Cruise was the modern day Andy Warhol, subversive yet sylish
>>
File: tumblr_ng52m5owsw1qbbhbqo1_500.jpg (94KB, 469x723px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng52m5owsw1qbbhbqo1_500.jpg
94KB, 469x723px
>>9180228
>>9180248

so what you're saying is...this comic strip has you figured out perfectly.

lmao niiiiice one brah
>>
>>9180589

replace v neck with crew, remove patch, add new balance

p accurate
>>
Frat meets hipster meets /fit/
>>
>>9180354
post fit im actually curious
>>
geriatric arab living in the midwest rummaging through his dead gay streetwear grandsons clothes
>>
File: effay.png (502KB, 664x480px) Image search: [Google]
effay.png
502KB, 664x480px
>>9180424
some things/outfits similar to what I might wear
favorite stores:
-etsy
-American Apparel
-Thrift stores
-forever 21 (inb4 shit tier, I don't care)
-ebay

places I would shop at if I had money:
-madewell
- j crew
>>
>>9180228
post punkist found a stash of 90s streetwear
>>
>>9180602
damn i was thinking black leather 1k miles
>>
>>9180604
so you're a male in the twilight of 2014
>>
>>9180477
Excellent.
>>
>>9180622
Wait so are you a real grill or an trap
>>
>>9180598
Except I don't try to be alternative, because that's for try-hard art students.
>>
like if a slp model didn't get free slp so he wears acne studios and commonprojects like a basicbitch

ye
>>
>>9180228
Mix the anxiety of wanting to look good with the desire to play dressup. Switch between americana, street, and prep enough that you alienate everybody, and throw together outfits when you realize you have somewhere to be right now and you're in your briefs. That's basically how my "style" works.
>>
arts magazine editor on my way to a meeting at his favourite eatery
>>
>>9180622
>not being able to afford J. Crew

are you legitimately poor? it's not even a high-end brand
>>
a scally cunt who used to roam the streets and throw fireworks at buses, now turned slightly gothic and depressed but still sometimes squeezes his old tweenage scally style into his fits
>>
>>9180396
# A C C E L E R A T E
>>
A black and white photograph of a suburban man in his forties.
Also the color brown.
>>
>>9180835
check your privilege
>>
>>9180921
tumblr pls go
>>
File: 1337374185405.png (437KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1337374185405.png
437KB, 512x384px
>>9180527
>All I have to do is sneeze in your general direction to blow you the fuck out.
>>
>>9180835
It's higher mid-range.
>>
My goal is to try looking like I'm not trying and dress like a nomadic sheep herder crossed with a hobo/forest fairy but when it rains out my coats probably looks like I'm from a Japanese outdoors catalog.
>>
File: Lars Jensen - Sulucniv - TALPqjW.jpg (807KB, 1219x1908px) Image search: [Google]
Lars Jensen - Sulucniv - TALPqjW.jpg
807KB, 1219x1908px
nature boy
>>
>>9180941
So is American Apparel.

j.crew tees are $15, am appy is like double the price lol.
>>
>>9180954
What? No. American Apparel is much cheaper than J.Crew.
>>
>>9180527
#ethered
>>
File: Ric_Flair_Hardcore_(2).jpg (1008KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Ric_Flair_Hardcore_(2).jpg
1008KB, 1728x1152px
>>9180952
Nature Boy?
>>
I'm the dad you wish you had!
>>
If you think of how to describe your "personal style" which is a mish-mash of shit you've seen on tumblr you are probably a massive cuckboy /thread

>>9180775
lol you are so lost in this world
>>
>>9181014
lol
>>
>>9181016
post fit fuccboi

>in b4 monochrome h&m shit
>>
>>9180760
real grill
>>9180835
>>9180954
high school student who comes from poor fag low income family. I work full time right now and I'm sure as hell not going to blow all my money on like one item from J. Crew. Also, I buy more skirts from AA than shirts and J. Crew skirts a lot more expensive.
>>
>>9181226
Is it bad that I feel like shit for being from a high income family

I saw people like you in high school and it was like some kinda dividing line of lameness and innocence that you were on the other side of
>>
If a boy wanted to be a girl but doesn't wan to stand out, so he just wears long clothing to cover his shaved body
>>
>>9181270
no, you should be grateful. you have access to so many opportunities in life that poorer people don't.
>>
>>9181270
Meaning like

I was on the lameness and innocence side

Not like there's a line dividing lameness and innocence

They're the same thing

I am probably bothering you sorry
>>
>>9181270
If you feel bad because you think it would make you more interesting to be poor, then yes. Even having grown up low income I still feel really sheltered because up until this year it was all about me getting into college. That's still an aim of mine, but after a lot of family issues and finishing up my college apps, I have a lot of down time and my family needs the money more than ever, so I'm doing independent study while waiting on my results. And even through all this, I still know what you mean by the whole "dividing line" and my coworkers have taught me a lot about humility, people I might have looked down on earlier because they didn't try in school like I have. It's all about broadening your views and learning as much as you can, I suppose, and you can still do that as a rich person.
>>
>>9181298
I never had to learn humility or not having things or needing to worry about the rest of my family, or responsibility. And so I had no friends.
I feel guilty about my existence. I want to be less fortunate so I can fucking experience life.

And I'm obviously being a bitch right now but that's part if the fucked up way I am.

And isn't it so ironic talking about humility and selflessness bitching about my feelings to others who didn't ask for my asinine garbage.
>>
Sea-witch sorority girl, sometimes a cupcake
>>
>>9181270
Be grateful m8
People are made to feel guilty for being well off lots of times, or they feel guilty just knowing others in the country/ world aren't doing as well. Bit if your parents are like mine, they worked their asses of for decades to give their future kids advantages. Now I get nice clothes and my college tuition paid for, not because my parents took advantage of anyone as the media often portrays wealthy people, but because they worked hard and were wise with their spending. I never feel guilty, I'm just reaping the benefits my parents worked for. /rant tldr don't feel bad
>>
>>9181335
The humility is where your parents come in. Mine drove Hondas and wore Costco clothes. They never spent money like rich people, so I never felt rich.
>>
>>9180952
Renaissance Faire Extraordinaire
>>
>>9181360
Your parents worked hard but you didn't. That's why people envy you.
>>
File: 1411047783588.png (115KB, 500x442px) Image search: [Google]
1411047783588.png
115KB, 500x442px
>>9181270
Upper middle class fag in a rural area here.

I've never felt guilty about being relatively wealthy. People have always given me shit for having nice clothes, being able to go out to eat, and being able to pursue my hobbies. I make a point to never pricedrop anything, but people go out of their way to ask how much my clothing, car, or whatever costs (I usually say "enough") and then act shocked about it.

I think that part of what makes me angry is that I work, I pay for part of whatever mom and pops are buying me, go out of my way not to waste money on stupid shit, and save for things that are important for me. Yet people still act like I'm incredibly wealthy and have some magical privilege that they don't.
>>
>>9181380
do you even know what people at a renaissance fair dress like? clearly not.
>>
skinny 90s/70s mexican bauhaus/minimalist skater/slacker-core with b-boy hi top kicks and greasy long hair. unshaven and pale.
>>
>>9181335
The only thing that's stopping you from experiencing life is yourself. You let yourself be confined by what society tells you about rich people. Don't feel bad, especially not for sharing your feelings. You will be okay, just don't stop yourself from things because you feel like you "don't deserve it". If you worked hard to get there, chances are, you do.
>>
a mix of prep, goth, and this>>9180268

with this>>9180268 being predominant
>>
>>9181360
I don't feel bad because other people are poor

I feel bad for almost exclusively selfish reasons.

I can't even articulate this. I did not experience life to the extent I could have because I was well-off. I did not have sex as a teenager. I did not do drugs. I did not have friends or her into drama. I was depressed (not sad, just totally with a lack of emotion except an underlying negativity all the time).

I want to be able to cross the innocence line I talked about before. For selfish reasons. Then maybe, I would learn how to not be selfish if I could actually fucking experience something for once. I want to have fun. But it's maybe too late with high school gone.

Then I feel bad for wanting to be less well off. It just perpetuates itself. And I feel bad talking about myself right now

Can you shoot me please
I'm fucking serious there isn't anything I want to do
>>
I grew up poor. And I'm still sort of poor because I couldn't afford to go to college. I have a job for minimum wage. When I was in high school most of my peers came from double income households and ridiculed me for wearing second hand clothing while they were dressed in brand clothing. I could never understand why they felt better than me when they didn't work for any of their wealth. This has made me hate rich people. Even today I'm looked down on for not having a degree, even though people tell me I'm a smart guy.

tl;dr: shit sucks
>>
Swag through the roof. Swag through the floor. Swag hunna proof. Swag out the door. Swag for ya moms. Swag for ya bitch. Swag for ya sister. Swag cause I'm rich.
>>
>>9181442
wtf are you talking about
rich kids are just as decadent, if not more, than poor kids
sounds like a personal problem
>>
>>9181335
Being poor fucking sucks.

My family was one of the poorest in the entire county. A vast amount of my friends were much wealthier than me. And I mean, MUCH wealthier than me.

I remember my friends telling me that they weren't allowed to hang out at my house because I looked/was "too poor."

Good times. But don't worry about the not experiencing life/learning humility and all that jazz.

Your parents got to where they are because they most likely worked their asses off and made smart/wise decisions within their life. That's something to be proud of. And we should learn from that.

My parents never went to college, were content with working low-salary jobs and fucked around with heroin and pot throughout their youth. This isn't inherently "bad" but combine that with unnecessary spending, a dependence on credit cards and just general ignorance to basic fiscal responsibility and it's not surprise to see where my family chose to end up.

ex. when I went to college, my parents told me that they couldn't pay for my schooling. This was fine, I understood and so I paid myself through. But all throughout my schooling, I saw my parents spending just awful amounts of money on stupid shit like lawnmowers and motorcycles.

My parents are good people, don't get me wrong but god damn do they make some awful decisions. A trait I seem to express quite frequently every now and then hehe...
>>
>>9181442
Being rich has nothing to do with any of those things. I'm from a well-off family and I had sex, did drugs, had friends (;_;), etc. All those things are about your own initiative, personal finances have never had any influence on me making friends or getting laid.
>>
>>9181449
And you are more mature than others for your experiences.

Somebody sheltered and pampered like a little bitch all his life is not mature. Just a fucking baby forever. I'm too much of a bitch to off myself even.
>>
>>9181455
>>9181462
I think you guys don't know what >>9181442
is talking about. He/she is saying that he/she is not exclusively a 'bad' person, but because he/she feels like he/she is lacking in experiences forcing him/her to grow, that he/she doesn't feel like he/she has really lived life. Also sorry if I used the wrong pronoun, I have no clue
>>
File: image.jpg (189KB, 634x709px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
189KB, 634x709px
>>9181442
Not having money will not magically change your situation.

Please, please consider getting professional help. It seems depression or something else is negatively affecting the quality of your life.

I'm serious, not trolling at all.
>>
>>9181449
Is this me? this is me.
>>
>>9181458
See >>9181466

And why would I take pride in actions that aren't my own? My dad is successful and self made out of a family of (I don't want to say losers) no-potentials. My dad is a real human being, a real virtuous man, because he provided for me and my sister, his family, which he made. But here I am, alright I'm set for life. Too bad I feel like shit because I won't ever be like him. Or any other legitimate human.
>>
>>9181408
hey look the village fool is getting mad again
>>
>>9181477
but that has nothing to do with wealth
he envies poor people because supposedly they have lived more? why would they have? they are far more limited in what they can do. wealthy people can travel around the world etc. the fact he lived a sheltered life and didn't grow as a person is unrelated to his financial background. there's socially challenged people from all walks of life.
>>
>>9181477
Makes sense. Having money gives you access to *more* experiences and opportunities in life, not the other way around, so it's clearly not the source of his problem.

But still, he's young, and there's still so much of life yet to be discovered. I feel sorry for anybody who says they spent the best years of their life in high school.

Also http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_neutrality_in_English#Pronouns might help :)
>>
>>9181488
+1, I wholeheartedly agree.

>>9181483
Aspire to be even better.
>>
>>9181477
Pretty much
>>9181488

Blaming your own ineptness on whatever experiences you've missed out on by not living in poverty is a scapegoat and honestly kind of childish. Really blaming your own failings on anything that small is ridiculous, there's a difference from having problems because you were raped, and thinking that you have problems because you never had to live off of offbrand mac and cheese and wear clothes from goodwill.
>>
>>9181488
>>9181492

Not socially challenged, but when you are well provided for you are always in your comfort zone. Nothing has "gone wrong" enough for anon to feel strengthened.

But I do get what you two mean by money not being source of the problem. Wealthy people certainly don't always feel that way. I'm just saying that's how anon feels about it
I am >>9181477 by the way, dislike how there are no IDs on some of these boards
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 980x1304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 980x1304px
James McAvoy in Filth
>>
>>9181555

>Nothing has "gone wrong" enough for anon to feel strengthened.

Thank you. That's it. Your other post got it too.
>>
>>9181597
You know, you don't need that kind of shit to challenge you. You said yourself, you feel sheltered and inexperienced and you want to live life. So just do it. You are only stopping yourself. There's a big bad grand ol world out there, and all you need to do is go out and find it. If you really want it, trouble will come and find you. All that there is left for you to do is go out and explore! Life is going to be over before you do it. This is like waiting for a train that's already left, you are jus tfalling further and further behind. Go out there!
>>
File: 1405283536273.gif (992KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1405283536273.gif
992KB, 245x245px
itt: the people you pretend to be to make up for the shitty person you really are

i can't take this fucking board
>>
>>9181677
Thank you for saying this
I have felt this a few times before and maybe I knew it all along
I am going to fuck off out of this thread now
>>
>>9181700
Yes, because your physical appearance has everything to do with the type of person you are. go anhero. Yes, I took the b8
>>
>>9181404
The rich aren't rich because they spend money. Same.
>>
>>9180228
Like if a j.crew model, quit at life, shrunk a foot and a half, gained 45lbs, and started playing xbox live in his underwear all day

And threw on whatever was on the floor next to him

That's my aesthetic
>>
>>9181707
Go on and take on the world! :)
>>
>>9180622
Charli xxx

Cathlioc school slut singing pop songs
>>
Someone who wishes it was winter all the time so I can show off my sick layering and not have people give me odd looks when the season is actually summer
>>
Like if the 90's decided to stick around and start wearing mostly blue and ugly handmade beanies with everything which is mostly levis and plaid shirts because this is the 90's
>>
mid-west emo normcore prep but with more black.
>>
>>9181729
definitely not...my style has more of a vintagey/babydoll/preppy feel. The only thing we share in common are plaid skirts.
>>
Mexican Lapo Elkann
>>
>>9181442
I feel u
>>
Like if a starving and financially challenged medical student started visiting a japanese image board to get fashion advice.
>>
6'5 skinny black skater high-end
fashion greaser burnout
>>
>>A homeless Samurai that dresses like a homless ninja
>>
File: Dog_76b17a_5371087.gif (1001KB, 320x177px) Image search: [Google]
Dog_76b17a_5371087.gif
1001KB, 320x177px
>>9180228
Like a skater kid decided that he should dress preppy and get better grades
Then he decided he should hike more
And start skiing
And lose weight
>That's my aesthetic
>>
English teacher from the present who moonlights as a blue collar worker from the 50s and listens to rap.
>>
B A S I C
I
T
C
H
>>
>having to explain your aesthetic to someone
this is among the most beta things that's ever been said on /fa/. and that's saying something. this entire thread is just maximum cringe
>>
>>9181843
i like how you and i are the only ones who got the formatting/point of this thread
>>
>>9181941
>critical analysis and philosophical summarizations of threads on a chilean spice trading forum

sperg
>>
fa-ish clothes from sk8brands
comy/norm core
thrift store
not ur basic white nike crew sock bitch
>>
>>9180941
no it's not
>>
Gilligan from Gilligan's Island but in the 90's
>>
>>9180941
higher mid-range is like theory or vince or s/t like that.

j crew is just an more pricey version of old navy
>>
>>9181993
>sk8brands
>norm core
sound like ur basic white nike crew sock bitch
>>
>mid twenties adult in post-college ennui
>who spent too much money on clothes he can't afford
>from an upper-class family but working lower-class jobs
>>
File: 1414990336398.gif (859KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1414990336398.gif
859KB, 200x200px
I clean garages, watch anime, have $1200 worth of anime figs, but I also have a girlfriend and a social life aesthetic.
>>
>>9182046
>I clean garages
is garage cleaning really a profitable business?
>>
Like a homeless lumberjack chopping down cacti in the Sahara so I can scrounge enough pennies to fly my plane into the wtc.
>>
File: 1417557437284.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1417557437284.png
39KB, 645x773px
Depressed, smelly faggot who only wears black because it hides the stains.
>>
>>9182017
You mean one of those hasbeen old money families who are now broke??
>>
>>9182107
no, i'm not old money. my dad is somewhat rich, but he wasted his money on my college education so i plate up pate
>>
>>9182100
koishi u forgot ur trip
>>
grey
>>
>>9182128
that's middle class

>>9182133
i actually laughed in real life. thanks for the kek mate
>>
>>9182061
Apparently profitable enough to maintain an anime toy collection and a girlfriend, and still have enough time to invest time into both.
>>
>>9182176
>that's middle class
i suppose, but sometimes i feel like the biggest loser in the world showing up to my $10/hr job in a $60,000 car ;_;
>>
>>9182194
Yikes. How much did that college education of yours actually cost?

Consider selling the car? Unless you don't actually need the job and it's just to have something to do? No idea about your situation but seems weird
>>
A jaded college kid about to participate in a violent anarchist riot
>>
crust punk kids who grew up in mountains then moved to the city and discovered hip hop
>>
thom yorke's face crossed with a dvd copy of Snow Dogs
>>
a bunch of empty fiji water bottles with a 3d rendering of the cross section of a skull
>>
>>9180469
that's pretty much me as well
bearded ex-military forest dweller with a dark bent
earth tones and wool mixed with fitted edge
>>
this thread is gold
>>
>>9180300
aka dressed by the internet fuccboi
>>
File: 1391957758373.jpg (126KB, 976x548px)
1391957758373.jpg
126KB, 976x548px
Perpetually 4-5 years out of fashion, poor quality, senseless eclectic mess. I could cop all my grails tonight if I wanted, but I refuse to spend any of my money due to chronic stinginess. Kill me.
>>
poor prep kid who likes to be cloaked in the darkness of night. autism. so emo clean.
>>
>>9180952
i literally want to kick this manlet in his throat, sometimes i go on /r/mfa just to feel superior and i see his nordic ass fucking fits jesus fucking chris he's like the guy that grows a beard because he needs to prove e's a true man and he drinks jack but puts so much coke with it he may as well be using the fucking burger king machine JESUS FUCK captian autismo
>>
Columbian druglord meets skinhead meets heroin chic meets Australian bogan
>>
>>9180228
I don't have one.
>>
>>9180469

>2014
>being this next level

You should rock that with a mullet and mustache
>>
autistic punk cleans up for a party
>>
File: image.jpg (244KB, 900x1267px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
244KB, 900x1267px
>Acne ace
>Chelsea boots
>White shirt
>>
mildly depressed anorexic vampire
>>
File: IMG_20141208_101722.jpg (50KB, 546x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141208_101722.jpg
50KB, 546x360px
TOP GUN
>>
>>9182107
old money can't go broke, thats kind of the point. Their wealth is as old as unified Europe as a concept and their money has long been decentralized and translated into actual power, they're all intertwined and run the show basically. They have been solidifying their place at the top for ages. Rich people you see on tv might have money but they have no actual power. With the next crash we will find some investment banker to crucify while the big players push the trillions in the backroom(though not as /pol/ thinks) completely untouched by "the crisis".
>>
Henry Chinaski × Rick Deckard
>>
If a white pothead ran into some cash and decided to try and imitate kanye is how I would go about saying it
>>
fisherman with a dark secret
>>
jesus and mary chain hair monster becomes a college professor in 1960s japan
>>
somebody living off welfare in the future.
>>
>>9180562
where you at pussy?
>>
post suburban fuccboi bastardization of high fashion silhouettes using cheap throw away clothes and bad posture
>>
>>9183316
are you secrety a tranny?
do you sometimes jack it to a pony porn?
ur a deep one?
>>
This thread would be the most hilarious shit ever if everyone posted their fits along with the explantion
>>
working with what I have
>thrifting
>employee discount at UO
the fashion world is so hard for me.
>>
Dark French sailor with a flu wearing comfy clothes to stay warm in winter.

In summer, I'm the incarnation of the fucking sun in a blanket. (because it's still pretty cold.)
It it's hot, then I'm in Picasso-core.
>>
File: 1345592043599.gif (494KB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
1345592043599.gif
494KB, 245x217px
>>9182996
>2k10+4
>Being a cuck

Back to /pol/ yu go
>>
>>9183439
usually look a bit shifty is all
>>
>>9180261
>grunge days
going on tumblr pretending you are so kawaii and listening to lana del rey is not grunge, its autistic
>>
>>9180228
The Marlboro man back in his frat star days

>inb4 r8h8
>inb4 jelly and weird streetninjas crying cause my style is accessible
>>
mid 90s pacific northwest/seattle

basically tapered jeans, t shirts and thick flannel shirts
>>
former angsty nazipunk turned happy acid house enthusiast meets scavenger crossdresser
>>
>>9183611
>implying anyone on this board is old enough to remember the Marlboro man
>>
audrey horne as althea leasure at beverly hills high school: the anime

ya im a qt
>>
>>9181270
>>9181298
>>9181335
It has nothing to do with income but your surroundings and upbringing.
I was born and grew up in the Slavlands during the 90s, we had a war, unemployment is about to hit 70%, and my mother earns about €600 which is considered a big paycheck here.

But we just have a different lifestyle from Western Europeans and Murifats so that we are a lot more sheltered despite the poverty and crisis. Our cities and towns are generally safer, we only rent an apartment during studies and then come back to live with our parents. Most homes here are inherited, not bought so you have families living together with their grandmas and grandpas, most of the food is made from scratch and from the farmers' market instead of a supermarket etc etc. Most people have relatives in some village that often bring food and dairy as a gift. So despite living in a depressing pisshole, a lot of people here grow up sheltered and a lot of the time we don't even have to work as teenagers because we end up having everything we need.

When I moved to Northern Europe for studies I was shocked to see how young people sometimes end up homeless and poor and work a shit job just to feed themselves, despite their income being x90000 what mine was. It's a matter of lifestyle and upbringing, not class per se.

That being said, we have a different view on wealth than Westerners as well. A lot more people in Scandi countries and say, Benelux are accepting of wealthy people and sometimes look up to them while we usually see it as wastefulness and degeneracy because of the lingering socialist mindset.
>>
A mix of Euro Hooligan/Abercombie/brogues, with earth tones and everything fitted.
>>
>>9181449
God, that feel... it hurts so real
>>
Bi-polar child prostitute.
>>
Over-explain thread turned to feels thread..

>>9183703
Eastern Yuropoor Here. We had pretty much what you wrote, just on a lower level. It was a mix with Western Europe. Now, we're moving more and more towards a 'capitalist mindset'. For example, only older generations see wealthy as you described, but we still have some kind of frugality embedded in us.
>>
If a hipster was really into working out but wasn't pretentious enough to be accepted amongst other hipsters, or meat-headed enough to be accepted amongst gymbros.
>>
>>9180290

I think I know you irl

does your name start with j
>>
>>9180261
That sounds terrible

Captcha: projection ismuro
>>
>>9180952
This is fucking beautiful.
>>
scumm
>>
File: ayy.jpg (122KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
122KB, 500x667px
Like an mfa-tier prep kid
started working on the docks
then started living on the street
then forgot what it meant to dress well and take care of yourself

Like in pic, but much sloppier/devoid of joy
>>
I sometimes wish I was Russell Brand
>>
>>9183703
This was very interesting to read.

One thing I really admire about people from Eastern Europe is how hard-working they are. There's a lot of Slav immigrants here and they always do their job well without complaint. They know who they are, where they came from and are proud of it. I admire that a lot. Unfortunately their children become horrible spoilt heritagefag brats if they grow up here and not back in their homeland because they don't have to work a day in their life.
>>
>>9184179
I think so too. But it gets ridiculed on /fa/ because it was originally posted on reddit mfa.
>>
>>9181999
yes it is
>>
>>9182869
>implying Nordic anything is bad
Look at the way you type, dude. I think it's obvious who has autism here.
>>
Tom Cruise in Risky Business with a Dane DeHaan approach while feeling like Tyler Durden
>>
If a model with an eating disorder and a coke problem wore designer clothes on any and all occasions.
>>
Surfer from southern California who magically gets displaced into upstate New York
>>
>>9183604
I meant wearing really long flannels and beanies and dark makeup on occasion but all right then.
>>
Like your kindly grandfather was magically restored to youth but turned out to be a massive shithead who does drugs and makes poor choices.
>>
>>9183666
probably not

>>9181449
people who hate the wealthy don't have any money and have no chance of earning it
>>
>>9185220
>restuon
1/10 Thanks for adding nothing to the discussion.
>>
>>9185220
>people who hate the wealthy don't have any money and have no chance of earning it
Uh... yeah... that's pretty much what he said.... What.
>>
>>9185273
>people who hate the wealthy don't have any money and have no chance of earning it

actually i wanted to copy a quote that has the same essence as this

i saw it during the loading page on a Forbes article once, but it completely eludes me now. it's really insightful. would be great if anybody happens to know it
>>
>>9185200

SO, LANA DEL REY?
>>
File: char_rin[1].png (56KB, 180x300px) Image search: [Google]
char_rin[1].png
56KB, 180x300px
>>9180228
bOHEMIAN DADCORE: COLLARED SHIRTS AND RAWR DENIMS + BOOTS + A GENERAL LEVEL OF FILTH FROM NEVER WASHING ANYTHING
>>
I THINK, THEREFORE I AM
>>
>>9180527
(blow horns intensify)
>>
>>9180952
hobbit core
>>
File: 1413496103654.png (316KB, 641x316px) Image search: [Google]
1413496103654.png
316KB, 641x316px
Like if a trust fund baby that was never actually rich was a hobo that idolized Kanye and also watched football sometimes
>>
depressed french poet who got drafted into war and returned
>>
some guy you might see
>>
SWEAT PANTS, NON IRONIC DEPRESSION, BASIC RUNNING SNEAKERS, LOGO-LESS COLLARED SHIRTS, CIGARETTE, 5 O'CLOCK SHADOW.
>>
>>9186432
kik? whitealpaca
>>
>>9186444
What is "kik" for I don't have a smart phone.
>>
>>9186453
it's an adult social network where you can share nudes and hookup with people in your area
>>
>>9186461
What happened to exchanging phone numbers?
>>
>>9186432
are u me
>>
File: french-film-8.jpg (41KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
french-film-8.jpg
41KB, 400x296px
wanna be Nouvelle Vague hero mixed with street wear
>>
>>9186481
i don't know man, people these days got instagram and snapchat and grindr and twitter and shit and i don't know how to keep up

what kind of phone do you use? mine is >>9186210
>>
>>9186508
Just an old nokia 3210.
Thread posts: 240
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.