[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gold Bomber Jacket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

This this this
>>
>>9174337
Only blacks could get away with it though.
>>
>>9174337
>asos
>ever
>gold
>ever
>>
>>9174463
>not buying cheap basics as a starter pack for your wardrobe
>>
>>9174486
>implying a gold bomber is a basic
>implying you can't get better basics literally anywhere other than asos
>>
>>9174503
This board just shits on any and everything any and everyone on this board likes, doesn't it?

I think I've just unlocked the secret...
>>
That it the most gaudy fucking thing I've ever seen. Probably comes with some mj rhinestone gloves
>>
fly as fuck@
>>
File: ayy.jpg (59KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
59KB, 350x350px
asians, too. even though it's not really a bomber >>9174351
>>
>>9174503
whats a good place to get basics other than asos?
>>
>>9174486
>not buying good cheap basics
>>
>>9174486
If you're going to build a wardrobe you should make sure your basics are high quality. They're what you're going to be putting on most of the time, and they're going to be there to compliment the rest of your clothing.

I also don't think a gold bomber is basic haha
>>
>>9174524
This board has shit on asos for years. Only recently have newfriends like you refused to accept that Asos is shit quality.

You can buy great secondhand basics from ~/fa/ approved brands~ on Rakuten if you're poor. If you think you're too good for this then enjoy your shitty gold bomber.
>>
>>9174524
/fa/ posters are often really grumpy and trashtalk things that are fine, but it's widely accepted that H&M, Zara, ASOS, and other "fast fashion" brands are pretty bad to buy
>>
>>9174565
>but it's widely accepted that H&M, Zara, ASOS, and other "fast fashion" brands are pretty bad to buy

Not understanding why.

Have had the same H&M parka for 3 years and not so much as a thread has frayed.

It's more apparent to me that this board just doesn't like anything affordable, because this board is full of posers who live at home with mom and have no real expenses to worry about other than cop'n the latest $1,000 Rick O/Margiela ninjawear.
>>
>>9174578
haha don't ask me
personally I found that H&M coats as well as H&M jeans are alright in comparison to the other clothes they have since they get ruined after a season or two
>>
>>9174524
you literally have to be a box for a asos shirt you fit you...........
also it's a fucking gold bomber whats wrong with you?
>>
>>9174578
>margiela
>ninjawear

dsfargeg
>>
buy your gold asos bomber if you're going to whine about it, just know it's going to be shit quality
>>
>>9174676
missed u
>>
>>9174676
I'm black, and only black people can pull off this bomber.

Deal with it racist.
>>
>>9174676
lmao when is this lame ass dweeb crusade gonna end
90% of all white people are trailer park trash just like blacks asians have their genetic deadweight etc
i may be a tall gorgeous aryan prince but that doesnt mean every other person that shares my skin colour a paragon of white superiority
>>
>>9174676
You couldn't, though. Thay's what's funny.
>>
>>9174699

i'm a purebred ubermensch

that pitiful reach tho l m a o

maybe if u werent halfcaste garbage ud have longer arms
>>
File: sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg (82KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
sitdown-when-shots-are-fired1.jpg
82KB, 640x352px
>>9174717
>>
>>9174553
What are some good quality brands i can find secondhand on Rakuten?
>>
>12yo attention-whoring faggot starts shitting up /fa/ again
>>
>>9174731
I like you alot pigfuck, but you're really letting people get to your head bruv
>>
>>9174533
Fuck. I love We are Trees, gotta love mid late 2000s Indie folk
>>
>>9174735
>INTERNET PLEASE DRESS ME I HAVE NO PERSONAL TASTE OR STYLE
>>
>>9174721
its funny tho like every time we interact i shatter u ur weak competition blud

troll/persona/what ever i cringe at every post on the real

its like when levi used to post under basedprophet 24/7 bc he had obvious rl shit and esteem issues gettin him down and had to live vicariously thru a imageboard for anime losers this is the same thing isnt it martin
>>
>>9174535
AA, Uniqlo for cheap
Acne or Silent for more expensive just keep in mind they fit quite differently.
>>
>>9174740
I'm actually asking about quality because is something i don't really know, not about style.
>>
>>9174712
Nice reading comprehension there, pigwog. Guess what they say about subhumans' understanding of language is true, right?
>>
>>9174744
Just look up the shit you would normally wear, it's probably there but cheaper
>>
>>9174747
autism the post
>>
>>9174741
also trunks is actually a cool dude bless him i feel we have heaps in common despite bing strangers miles of internet data apart

isnt that sweet

while ur just lame

l a m e
>>
>>9174766
kek
>>
Autism: The thread
>>
>>9174776
what the fuck which trip is this
>>
>>9174735
You're basically asking me "what are some good quality brands"

Tbh I wouldn't recommend you spend any money on any clothing until you sort your shit out and actually look at clothes for a while, like a few months at the very very least
>>
>>9174779
its a bipolar breakdown
>>
>>9174791
How many pics u got saved? Screenshot?
>>
I fucking love you pigfuck, never change
>>
File: normal infant.png (24KB, 130x150px) Image search: [Google]
normal infant.png
24KB, 130x150px
>>
File: parappa.jpg (180KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
parappa.jpg
180KB, 1500x1500px
>>9174804
is it just me?
>>
>>9174524
I'm a lurker and even I know for a fact that asos in house brands are probably the worst to ever grace this earth
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.