[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rick owens fw14 silk/viscose short sleeve sizing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (255KB, 1936x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 1936x1936px
if anyone on here owns these can you help me out real quick? i'm getting the grey and black ones when they go on sale, mainly for layering with shorter length shirts but also on there own. i'm really not sure whether to get medium or large. the ssense model is in medium and farfetch model is in large. i'm 6'3 with pretty broad shoulders, a 37 inch chest and a 30 inch waist.
>>
>>9127499

Medium. Next time, don't post a thread just for one question.
>>
>>9127530
sorry, just don't want to drop 300 on a shirt in the wrong size. what makes you sure about medium?
>>
I'm 6'1 and a little bit bulkier than you and medium fits perf
>>
>>9127542
if anyone would know it would be /fa/cist but if youre not sure you can email and ask for the various measurements
>>
>>9127542
If /fa/cist says medium, it's medium.
>>
Idk. I'm 5'11 145 and medium RO tops fit me very tightly, like how an extra small in other brands feel. Especially anything with arm-holes.

I mean I can wear medium, but large feels much better.

I don't know about this particular garment, never tried it on. But I'm a small-medium in almost every brand and I go L in RO.
>>
>>9127720
thanks. are you by any chance the guy who posts a lot of ro fits with your silent black high tops?
>>
the right fit looks a lot better tbh. i would go large
>>
>>9127499
>spending that much money
>for a fucking t shirt

Never change /fa/
>>
>>9127827
>not understanding the craftsmanship and design that goes into these shirts

never change plebeians
>>
>>9127856
>not understanding that rick owens is a hack of a designer who churns out the same overpriced unoriginal t shirts to cater to people who just found out about high fashion

never change plebeian
>>
3rding fascist

large is gonna feel too baggy on you
>>
>>9127542
300 kek we have a fuccboi for OP
>>
>>9127499
don't do it op save your 300$ for better things
rick owens is shit quality and sale are starting soon so you can get better designer clothing for cheap
>>
>>9127692
>>9127700
this
the tailoring is kind of tight, especially through the arm sythes (sp?) but the material gives generously, like at least an inch or two
>>
>>9127874
>expecting a designer to re-invent the fucking t-shirt every season

Please show me which non-hack designers are doing this. Show me a few who have release as many t-shirt variations in design and materials as RO does every season.
>>
>>9127940
WHat's shit about the quality? Do you own any pieces?
>>
>>9128057
>>9128073

dont feed the trolls
>>
>>9128073
yes. and i sold it immediatly. kept bunching up and looking retarded
>>
>>9128497
Stop trolling you aren't funny
>>
>>9127940
>rick owens is shit quality
HA! stop talking shit on pieces you've never worn
>>
so people are saying medium and large..i'm torn. can anyone post a pic wearing one of these?
>>
>>9127827
Poorfag
>>
>>9127499
large or it will be tight
>>
buy 10 vtb tees instead for the same price
>>
>>9128629
Get medium the cut of the t shirt is what achieves that drape not the fact that its oversized. The 145 lb guy wearing large is doing it wrong
>>
>>9129012
thanks! i hate going physically shopping but i'm just so tired of fucking up with sizes online. apreciate all the feedback everyonr
>>
>>9127542
/fa/scist faggot knows what he is talking about. Especially with Rick
>>
>>9127940
>>9128073
>Rick Ownes is shit quality.

OP. This is not true. Rick's stuff is made very well
>>
File: babyface.jpg (18KB, 385x383px) Image search: [Google]
babyface.jpg
18KB, 385x383px
>People seriously posting about Rick Owens foreskin tees.
>>
>>9127530
>>9127700
>>9129061
samefag? Why is everyone apparently under the impression this guy is the holy prophet of rick measurements?
>>
>>9129162
find me a better t shirt for layering/creating interesting proportions then
>>
wana get a void the brand t shirt because they're cheap, please convince me not to
captcha: suckerland arabdyn
>>
>>9129174
works retail and handles/wears a lot of rick. supposedly a shared trip though? not sure i've only been here a year and a half
>>
>>9129419
Real fascist has been gone for years
>>
>>9129446

Interesting.
>>
>>9129492
Post proof that it's not just 3 anons who post old pictures of you every few months to maintain the idea that fascist is still the /fa/ asian manlet draped in rick working retail
>>
>>9127499
>Wear a regular well fitting t-shirt
>Wear well fitting jeans
>Shoot both of these faggots in the face

Things a sensible human bean who doesn't like consuming fecal matter would want to do.
>>
>>9132141
if you just want to wear "regular" fiting things than it sounds like you are just trying to dress well/decent. nothing wrong with that, but thats different than being interested in clothing
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.