[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys recommend a decent light jacket for a short >5'6"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 2462d7c.jpg (39KB, 502x640px) Image search: [Google]
2462d7c.jpg
39KB, 502x640px
Can you guys recommend a decent light jacket for a short >5'6" guy? I want an MA-1 but not too sure about sizing and have nowhere to try nice ones on. I want to spend around $200. I also don't want it to be too warm because california weather
>>
Everlane lightweight bomber is thin and provides no insulation which is great for pussy ass american weather

also cheap which is great for ur poverty
>>
>>9114157
that one looks like shit
>>
>>9114167
ur favorite drink looks like shit

some non-poverty tier:
->our legacy (this season looks really gay but u probably like it cuz ur gay)

->temple of jawnz (everyone says its a gay scam so you will have to buy second hand)

ur welCUM
>>
>>9114152
What bomber is this?
>>
>>9114152
why do you want a jacket and not light layers op?
>>
>>9114205
because I don't know how to dress myself
>>
>>9114195
Anyone?
>>
any suggestions
maybe just a windbreaker or something
>>
File: image.jpg (522KB, 1650x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
522KB, 1650x2000px
Check out Levi's Commuter jacket.
>>
>>9114628
why not just get a denim jacket
>>
>>9114152
>Can you guys recommend a decent light jacket for a short >5'6" guy?
when will they learn...
>>
>>9114806
less range of movement
it's called "commuter" for a reason
you wear it while "commuting'
>>
hopping in to ask: what's a good hoodie that's not boring like american apparel's? am 5'11".
>>
>>9114628
XS and S are out of stock everywhere, dude...
>>
>>9114834
nice meme bro
>>
>>9114851
Do you shovel snow for a living?
>>
>>9114806
Someone else replied to you but I agree - just get a denim jacket. They're light, they're available pretty much everywhere and can work in a variety of styles and outfits.
>>
>>9114235
>>9114195
It's Temple Of Jawnz, it's discontinued tho
>>
>>9115628
Well fuck. That's one of the few MA1's I've seen that I've actually liked.
>>
>>9115448
yeah but then you can't wear denim with it
>>
>>9114157
>for pussy ass american weather
Like the 7-foot Buffalo snow storm?
>>
does someone know where I can cop bomber with the same color in the same range price ?

http://www.ourlegacy.se/shop/aw14_outerwear/bomber-jacket-ii
>>
>>9116147

>not still embracing Ryanadamscore
>>
>>9115222
do you even know what "commuting" is

it means u "commute" on a bike
so u need to stick ur arms out to hold the handlebars

you don't ride a fucking snow shovel like harry potter u nerd
>>
>>9114834
ebin :^)
>>
pplease
>>
>>9114152
>5'6
just kill yourself now and save yourself the lifetime of humiliation and cuckolding
>>
>>9118251
wow
>>
thanks man
>>
>>9114152
I've got a number (n)ine bomber thats sort of cropped and short. I'm 5'8 and it fits around the waist. Only drawback tho its got long arms and thick nylon
>>
>>9116895
You do realize that there are better suited clothes for that, and you make yourself sound like an incompetent fool.

'Commuting' garmets are one of the biggest scams, stop being such a fucking pussy with your half-assed wannabe mfa-techwear.
>>
>>9118251
settle, bro
you're probably 5'1"
>>
>>9114152
Zara for cheap, it's thin and slim as fuck, also the material is not as laughable as you would imagine
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.