[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniqlo Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 8

File: dipblue.jpg (40KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
dipblue.jpg
40KB, 734x734px
Everything Uniqlo. None in catalog.
Starting off
How would I pull of this dip blue long sleeve?
Thanks
>>
>>9113832
>Dress me because I'm too afraid to fail
You sicken me
>>
>>9113832
you want us to spoonfeed you on how to wear clothes? go fuck off
>>
>>9113834
>too afraid to buy a piece that goes with nothing, and new
>you probably have downs
>>
>>9113832
Where light blue jeans and white shoes
>>
>>9113841
Look m8'um you said so yourself how can you pull it off. If you need help deciding how to pull it off, chances are you'll look like shit wearing it

Fuck off my board
>>
>>9113849
Wow, I meant wear, I can't believe I made that mistake
>>
>>9113849
lmao are you trying to troll him into matching all the colors?

but i guess an autistic kid would see nothing wrong with wearing matching blue and white lol
>>
>>9113856
disregarded matching blues lmfao
>>
>>9113832

Tobacco cords/chinos

off white sneakers
>>
>>9113851
>>9113837
>>9113834
and you know its a uniqlo thread right? Its from uniqlo ya fuckheads
>>
>>9113868
was thinking similar, ty
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 600x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 600x440px
>>9113870
i uploaded this pic just for you

>>9113868
yeah this would look great! may i suggest a leather boot such as clark's desert boots? it would fit in nicely with the chinos or corduroys and create a nice aesthetic with the shirt
>>
>>9113909
how dark should the boots be, slightly more than chinos?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 480x800px
>>9113918
yep

beeswax is the most versatile color
and as an upside clark's are quite affordable too

here's a pic from google images to show you what it should look like

the shoes should be darker than the chinos cuz the beige or khaki is light already

if u were wearing dark jeans than white footwear looks good

know wat im saying?
>>
>>9113931
yeye, we think alike friend
>>
File: Teeth.jpg (26KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
Teeth.jpg
26KB, 734x734px
There's only a size small of these left. I'm like a fucking large. Any idea where there would be more of these?
>>
>>9113949
if you wanna go on a limb, you can try to find a sweatshirt custom maker, and just use black ms paint to make design on an off-black sweat. Literally looks like ms paint on theirs, but I feel u
>>
File: goods_34_131568.jpg (21KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_34_131568.jpg
21KB, 734x734px
what do ya'll think of this
>>
>>9113832
w-will this look gud? do you have to buy it with your mom's credit card?
>>
>>9113949
quality is very poor on these sweaters
>>
>>9114145
Where can I get that???
>>
>>9113832
6' 4" 210 lbs fag here.

Is there any chance Uniqlo shit could fit me? Or is it only for small dudes?
>>
>>9115127
hey we're about the same size and weight. uniqlo L-shirts should fit well if you're not completely fat and for pants I'd always go for bigger sizes otherwise you'd look goofy
>>
>>9115127
Nah, get L or XL. I'm 6'1 130 lbs and i buy small / medium
>>
does anyone have the chesterfield coat? thoughts?
>>
File: 141283_sub1.jpg (212KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
141283_sub1.jpg
212KB, 1000x1000px
>>9113832
I have this. Wat do with it
>>
>>9115188
damn you are a spooky skeleton
>>
>>9115212
wear it you nonce
>>
>>9114145
Really weird materials and the inside looks gaudy.

Just look for variants of it from higher end retailers.
>>
>>9115234
I did. But just thinking if what colors would go with this and if the pattern isnt too flashy
>>
new to /fa/, what is it with this brand? Is it good quality stuff? Because the stuff I'm seeing is at a nice price, something new, as other brands I have seen through /fa/ where really expensive
>>
>>9116128
oh, and other brands where I might find flannel or casual shirts for a nice price anyone?
>>
>>9116128
Here's the lowdown.

Pretty much anything under 30 bucks tends to be an OKAY cop on average. The cotton sweaters are okay layering pieces, the shirts are good, some of the pants at the pricepoint are fine. I don't rec the oxfords, they are bad quality imo. But I've bought a lot of other things under 30 from Uniqlo and usually positive experiences. The waffle knit t shirts are so fucking good. People seem to like heat tech for layers. SOcks are good too. I order a pair anytime I order from Uniqlo. Flannels are okay, but if you want a serious flannel for warmth save up because they are just autumn shirts.

When you get above that pricepoint though, that's where you enter fuccboi territory. For instance, about a year ago there was this bomber Uniqlo put out, and every fuccboi on this board owned it. Surprise - it looked like shit (I didn't think it was that bad but fuccbois be expecting rick quality material from Uniqlo) Their wool and cashmere sweaters are absolute dogshit. I hear ULD sheds. But some people seem to like some of the more expensive outerwear. However, for the pricepoint, you can usually do better if you just wait a little more.

So here's my advice - if it's under 30, probably an okay cop I mean really hard to fuck up spending 30 bucks.

more than 30 bucks? tread with caution. Not everything is that shit for the price, but there is a tendency for most things from Uniqlo to turn pretty shit.

>>9116137
Casual shirts? J.Crew all the way. I love my oxfords I got from them. People are always asking to touch my shirt too because the material on the oxford has a neat texture. It is twice as expensive as Uniqlo, but pretty much all of their shirts feel like "shirts" rather than some fabric with buttons on it.
>>
>>9116128
Uniqlo is just pretty much the king of fast-fashion. It's not complete cheap bullshit like Zara, but of course it's not high-end designer tier either. They just have good prices, and the quality for the price is as good as it gets from my experience.
>>
>>9116150
>I don't rec the oxfords, they are bad quality imo
Completely disagree.
>>
>>9116150
Thanks, I don't wear flannel to keep warm either so I guess I'm cool. Lot of their stuff is out of stock though, guess I'll have to wait.

I don't plan to spend much either, these are shirts I'm going to be using sweating up and shit, so yeah. Thanks for the tip on J.Crew, I'll look into it

>>9116151
Great, just what I'm looking for
>>
>>9116154
>>9116160
The thing about Uniqlo's oxfords is they feel thin, and wrinkle easy as fuck. Maybe that's something that alleviates with time, but mine is just hanging in my closet now because I sized wrong.
I don't think the quality is THAT bad, but for something like an oxford, that's an area I prefer to spend a little more money on.
>>
>>9114145
>>9115239

Material is standard, the inside has a quilted lining that you can remove (which I assume is what you were referring to as gaudy). It's attached to an interior set of buttons and you can just take it off if it's too warm for the weather.

It's a pretty decent jacket for the price, but the sizing is whack. recc size down.
>>
>>9116182
Supposedly the OCBDs they sell in the winter is thicker than the ones they sell in the summer. Maybe you bought a summer OCBD.
>>
File: zipup.jpg (22KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
zipup.jpg
22KB, 734x734px
anybody know the quality of this jacket?
>>
File: field coat.jpg (34KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
field coat.jpg
34KB, 734x734px
Anybody know the quality of the field coat?
>>
Thoughts on qlo slim/skinny fit pants/chinos?
>>
>>9113931
tuck in your fucking shirt god damnit!
and go back to reddit!
>>
>>9115253
fucking blue jeans and any color but brown sneakers.

do you need us to hold your dick so you don't piss on yourself too?!
>>
>>9116232
>>9116265
if it's uniqlo then you know it's all shit quality

why even bother asking?

uniqlo is a budget, fast fashion brand like h&m or forever21 or jack&jones or primark
>>
>>9113834
>>9113837
are you new or what
>>
>>9116530
Quality=Price Performance
Kill yourself
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.