[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fa Feels Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: feels.jpg (43KB, 651x663px) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
43KB, 651x663px
>walking out of liquor store
>wearing my raf's
>old friends walking in
>'whats up anon, almost didn't recognize you looking so fresh'
>>
File: happiness frog.png (108KB, 306x284px) Image search: [Google]
happiness frog.png
108KB, 306x284px
>havent left apartment for a week other than to buy instant dinners
>talk to myself in my mirror to keep myself company
>maybe getting suspended from uni
>>
>>9111321
what other pieces were you wearing?
>>
>>9111375
fix your fucking life faggot.

you only have one chance at life - one brief moment of consciousness. don't fucking blow it.

go to class and do your work. limit your time on /fa/ and other distractions. and talk to people - anybody - even the cashier at the store where you buy your instant dinners.
>>
>Be me.
>Slowly falling for woman.
>She is aesthetically perfect to me and she has a German accent.
>Find out she has a bf.
>Cry.
>>
File: Untitled-2.gif (244KB, 734x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.gif
244KB, 734x509px
>>9111321
>wearing black parka, raf sweater, combat boots
>random guy tells me i dress like his gf
>i'm a guy

not sure how to feel
>>
cross toasting
>be me
>walking down the street last week
>catch my shadow in the snow
>damn my silhouette looks good
>walk by big building with glass windows
>check my reflection
>look like shit feels bad man
>>
>>9111321
post fit or eat shit
>>
>>9111640
nice pasta

btw where my slash effay slash bros at??
>>
>>9111408
thanks ill remember to just be myself too
>>
File: taxi-driver-mirror.jpg (175KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
taxi-driver-mirror.jpg
175KB, 800x600px
>>9111375
This sounds pretty effay but not necessarily healthy.
>>
>>9111672
Be confident in yourself too. It helps when you walk into a room like you own the place, having the mindset that you're the most confident person in there. Fake it till you make it buddy and good luck.
>>
I just attempted suicide today. I put a loaded gun in my mouth, but I didn't pull the trigger. When I was in front of the mirror, I realized how fucking pathetic the situation was. Anyways, here's to my new lease in life.
>>
>>9111375

I did that for a couple of years. Racked up a lot of debt, but I'm rich so it will be fine. Shit sux, even if you're not clinically depressed being stuck in your life will give you the same shitty lifestyle, mood and consequences. Ended up moving back with my parents in an effort to fix my life. It took a while but I managed to start working out and while school was still shit I started to feel slightly better. Then my school contacted me and basically asked if the reason for all my shit was the research group I was in. I just went "hell yeah" and they gave me another shot with a new project and everything. It's still fucking hard because I hate work, and I'm no good at it, but I'm busting my ass to do just a little bit of effort and slowly clawing my way out. You can too. If you think you could manage just getting a job instead you should do that though, the important bit is getting some function traction in your life. Also, join a fucking board games group or a dance class or something.
>>
>>9111774
i'm happy to hear that, anon
>>
>>9111774
I'm really glad you're still with us anon.
>>
>>9111849
maybe he would be better off blowing his brains out
>>
>>9111774

Cool.
Sell the gun and get some new pants or something.
>>
File: that feel selfie.jpg (139KB, 1109x677px) Image search: [Google]
that feel selfie.jpg
139KB, 1109x677px
>Get a really shitty memecut, fucking hate it
>Girl at work say nice haircut, I mention that I don't really like it, she says I look cute
>No idea if she means ayy fuck this poosay hot cute or aww adorable little brother cute
>>
>>9111858
What's wrong? You don't know him.
>>
would you compliment a fat chick? or an ugly chick? or a little cute chick in a sense 'aww little sister cute'

she probably wants your little schlomo.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (97KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
97KB, 500x750px
>tfw i will never be a$ap rocky
>tfw i will never be hugged by cara

2 feels in 1
>>
>>9111893
[ayy fuck this poosay hot cute] to a lesser extent bc she said she liked it after you said you didnt
>>
>>9111628
my girlfriend also dresses like that.
>>
>went to dermatologist to schedule a hardcore and ablative laser session
>tells me that with two or three of these sessions I could have the skin of a 12 year old after having had lots of scarring for years now

This is bullshit, right? I know medicine is always in a state of wonder but that seems far-fetched
>>
>>9111994
are you sure that's a real dermatologist
>>
>>9111408
Whaoh, how inspiring.
What else ? B meself ? SURE
>>
>>9111774
what kind of gun did you use
>>
File: 1391850524110.jpg (81KB, 406x537px) Image search: [Google]
1391850524110.jpg
81KB, 406x537px
>>9111933
>wanting to be black, ever
>>
>>9111375
Hey me too!

About three weeks for me, though. For three weeks I haven't gone to classes or hung out with anyone (not that I know anyone to hang out with) or done anything outside. I mean I buy groceries and do errands and sometimes go on walks though, or buy coffee. I had horrible anxiety attacks that led me to staying in, and because I missed my midterms I already failed my courses. Hopefully I can get a health-related withdrawal but I haven't had an appointment yet.

Being alone sucks. Don't even know what to do. Luckily I never had any plans for graduate school, but still.
>>
>Exam last Tuesday
>Wearing nice fit but finish feeling flat after exam
>Get in my car to drive home
>There's a note on my windshield
>Must be some asshole complaining about my parking
>Nope there's a heart on it
>Sweet love letter from anonymous girl
>Great feels
>>
File: 1397311296525.png (24KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
1397311296525.png
24KB, 800x473px
>work at bed bath and beyond
>old woman says she likes my sweater
>>
>>9111913

>Compliment a fat chick?
Yes, on other stuff than being fat. Nice shoes, big breasts, nice hair, good taste... whatevs is appropriate.

>Compliment an ugly chick
Sure, on anything but what makes her ugly. I might not be as drawn to her, but I'm not going to ignore some badass boots just because she's got a fucked up nose or whatevs. I'm not going to give any false compliments either.

>Compliment little sister cute chick
That's my thing. I go for that type so yes.
>>
>>9112013
Yes, a real doctor. Considering the damage I sure as fuck would not trust anyone with a lower pedigree
>>
>>9112155
I will never know this feel
>>
>>9112107

If your school has health services then go use them and try to get back on track. While I can't say the drugs or therapy did much for me they did smooth thing over with the administration.
>>
>>9112183
do research on the risks or something
if everything checks out then it checks out
good luck mate
>>
>>9112155
im happy for you anon :')
>>
>>9112107
start smoking and spending all ur money on black four figure designer garments
>>
>>9112194
this
>>9112208
even better
>>
File: WfmvV2j.gif (346KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
WfmvV2j.gif
346KB, 125x125px
>you look good anon, wish my boyfriend dressed like that

he was standing within earshot
>>
>>9112220
Did you challenge the boyfriend to a duel?
>>
that feel when you bleach your asshole and it doesnt come out like you wanted it to
>>
>>9112229

How far out do you want it to come?
>>
>>9112206
Thanks man :)

>>9112187
Who knows, I didn't think it would happen to me
>>
>Walk into the club like what up I got a big cock
>I'm so pumped I bought some shit from a thrift shop
>>
>>9112312
>lel ebic song! xD

why the fuck would you even post that
>>
>poor as fuck just moved out of home
>living off cereal and $1 bread
>parents are still stacked don't want to ask for too much, they put me through private school and will put me through uni
>literally no where is hiring
>spend hours walking the street looking for job
>go home and eat lettuce
>fit looks good though
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.