[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

grills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_nf78t0jL0r1r9ecnko2_250.jpg (30KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf78t0jL0r1r9ecnko2_250.jpg
30KB, 250x350px
I lurk a lot and dont see much about females. What is /fa/ for grills at the moment? Are tall socks overdone and predictable now?
>>
>>9094026
There are hundreds of websites online to find out what is fashionable for women. If you're looking for a 4chan-inspired style and want to wear tall socks and dress like an anime, /cgl/ might help, especially with sourcing things. You can try lurking reddit's femalefashionadvice for archived sources on actual fashionable stuff. you can read refinery29 or some other female fashion website. you can check out lookbook, tumblr and polyvore. and streetstyle blogs in your part of the world. if you live in a small town, move. the only good female posters (berry, cg, timber) here have been lurking for years and if you start dressing for the approval of /fa/'s mostly-thisty-male population you'll soon either have a stalker or an eating disorder (probably both)
>>
>>9094039
thank you anon
>>
>>9094039
you forgot strawtengu ;)
>>
>>9094547
you should see his sister
>>
>>9094547
and momma dod
>>
>>9094026
as a grill, who do you think is the best dressed poster on /fa/? think its pigfuck?
>>
>>9094560
put your trip back on
>>
>>9094592

kek
>>
>>9094560
and she admitted to having no taste in fashion, why bother asking?? lmao
>>
>>9094560
b2bed pigfuck
>>
>>9094560
probably trunks

hottest as well
>>
>>9094560
chilljn
>>
grills fashion doesnt...its not bad for grills clothes to be predictable
>>
>>9094873
nice meme chilljin
>>9094907
do they not teach you how to write comprehensible sentences at school? fucking americans lol
>>
>>9094873
chilljn pls
>>
I think the meta of fashion is more important than this kind of question.
>>
>>9094026
Most of the girls on 4chan are either blatant attention whores, ignore all mention of themselves, or post as though they were male. This board is no exception.

As for your question girls are in many ways a lot more versatile in styles than guys because of a slimmer and feminine body type but at the same time more limited by what actually comes off as acceptable since theyre more open to judgement by their peers. Like for example if a girl tried to do gothninja or lunarcore she'd look like more of an ass than a guy doing it. That being said a nice fitting blouse and skirt is always great. One thing about girls is they can get away with dressing more mature while younger without looking tryhard. I dont think I've ever negatively noticed a girl over the age of 15 dressed in the same way a 19 year old guy wearing pleated khakis and a pink dress shirt would be.
>>
>>9095248
Don't listen to this guy or anybody on /fa/ unless you want to end up a disaster like q_ko.
>>
>>9095259
What's wrong with what I said?
>>
>>9095248
>Most of the girls on 4chan are either blatant attention whores, ignore all mention of themselves, or post as though they were male. This board is no exception.

On the other hand, every guy on /fa/ is a little bitch and acts like a bitch
>>
>>9095273
Yeah, no shit.
>>
>>9095259
what happened to q_ko?? she seemed cool like 6-8 months ago
>>
File: yJRS7Til.jpg (52KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
yJRS7Til.jpg
52KB, 480x640px
>>9095287
went into arts school
became artsy fartsy

I like her fits tho
>>
>>9095292
no, what happened is she got fat as shit and started dressing exclusively in clothing she must have seen skeletal sufu guys pull off. problem is layering 4000 sweaters and heavy jackets on top of a 5'2" curvy frame is going to make you look like something that came out of a garbage compactor no matter how much of it is cav empt

she used to dress to her body type and look really nice imo, i have no idea why the drastic change. but having seen girls go through similar things before i would guess she either got into drugs or some fucked up relationship, its always one of those two.

pic related: >>9091702 fucking painful to look at. just imagine how people on the street must look at her versus how they would have seen her just a few months ago. imagine wht you would think if you saw that person versus if u saw the polite looking asian girl she used to be, holy shit maybe i just smoked too much weed as usual but im going to cry or something, this girl literally drove her life right into the ground.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.