[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too cool for the uncool people >tfw not cool enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: tfw.jpg (76KB, 500x419px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
76KB, 500x419px
>tfw too cool for the uncool people

>tfw not cool enough for the cool people

>tfw
>>
>>9090444
Hey just think of it like this..
You'll always be cool enough to hang out with us :^)
>>
>>9090444
iktfb
I don't even know if I'm effay
usually get complimented on how I smell, but not how I look

also w2c?
>>
>>9090450
thanks man :)
>>
>>9090444
w2c trips

just hang out with people who you wanna hang out with nerdlord

I haven't found an effay crew yet, but I still hang out with people who play D&D and other shit. Not everyone is gonna share your interests with you, but you are allowed to have more than one friend.
>>
>>9090466
W2c dubs?
>>9090455
Also dubs
But yea this happens /:
>>9090457
:*
>>
>>9090466
I suck at making friends though, my uni isn't helping either people just go in to class and then leave the social life is non existant

w2c friends
>>
>>9090444
how's middle school OP?
>>
File: breakfast time.jpg (129KB, 759x400px) Image search: [Google]
breakfast time.jpg
129KB, 759x400px
>>9090444
Just hang out with whoever you want and do what makes you happy.

you need to cop self confidence
>>
>>9090474
I feel this on a huge level because I suck at making friends too.

Join clubs, it is a good place to start. It is also pretty easy to just talk with someone and then add them on FB because we live in a society where that really isn't all that awkward
>>
tbh when i was in my final year of school i took up smoking and started chilling with the people who walked down the hill and smoked at lunch break, started making friends and hanging out with them on a more regular basis as a result

in my final year puberty began setting in and my face became a lot more slender and pretty which probably helped
>>
>>9090444
Are you embarrassed to be seen with your parents?
>>
>tfw people say 'just go and talk to people'
>go and stand near people you want to be included with
>cant find any way to enter their conversation
>they probably think im fucking weird now
>>
i dont understand how a fashion board can have such low self confidence. like if you guys dont think your "cool enough" for people, whats the point of copping a 1k RO bomber?
>>
File: 1414938216390.jpg (36KB, 447x444px) Image search: [Google]
1414938216390.jpg
36KB, 447x444px
>friends are alpha as fuck
>I can't even get a 10/10 gf
>>
>>9092625
Lol
>>
>>9092620
yes
>>
>>9090455
>tfw I don't know what I smell like to other people
>>
>23
> don't go out anymore
> don't want to go out anymore
> would rather have a scotch and watch movies and shit post
Friends constantly bugging me to go out but I don't find getting wasted on overpriced drinks and talking to annoying people in a loud club fun. I never bring girls home so what's the point. I'd rather game/watch movies and have good, cheap drinks. Maybe save my money for sick cops.
>>
>>9092659
Self gratification in the form of physical possessions. Its like the people who buy anime figures or spend thousands of dollars on turn tables and records but actualky listen to their ipod more.
>>
File: 1414087048479.jpg (265KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1414087048479.jpg
265KB, 1280x854px
>Have no problem with most people
>Can never include lonely people when I'm with my friends
>Even though I want to
>Am always included into other people's groups when I'm on my own

maybe it's because I'm black
>>
>>9092625
Thats how you do it bro. If you're scared of falling, might at as well not climb. Just take the jump. Fall into it. Don't let the wind hold you back. You're gonna scarp your knees, but good think your mom and dad didn't feed you to be a pussy.
>>
>>9090444
we should have more /fa/ mettups, do we have a skype or irc?
>>
>>9092810
Dude you're black. You can do whatever you want. Go talk to the lonely people. Your friends won't bat an eye. Black pwople were the nicest and most sincere people at my upper middle class private school but maybe that's because they were educated, had money and were shit on all the time so they wete humble and nice af. Go do you. Be that nice black dude on the football team that befriend my fat younger brother and motivated him to care.
>>
>>9092822
>Be that nice black dude on the football team that befriend my fat younger brother and motivated him to care.
This is exactly my high school story.

Are you my older brother? Lee, is that you?
>>
>>9092822
You right tbh I'm the only black guy in my sixth form right now and honestly I do feel like there is some phantom urge to be nice to everyone I meet. I have no enemies and the losers love to talk to me and it does feel good. I just need to stop myself from getting caught up in the low self esteem that happens when you roll with the kind of people I roll with.
>>
>>9090444
>used to have a lot of friends
>progressively lost more and more of them
>tfw can't really connect with anyone now
>tfw suspended in some strange gray area outside the boundaries of all social circles
>just kind of watch people and wonder why they do what they do
>see the actions of most people as stupid and pointless
>keep telling myself not to get on a high horse even though deep down I do feel like, in some way I can't explain, I know something that they don't, and this makes my existence superior in a way

I think I have self-induced autism or something
>>
>>9092840
Thats a good thing though, you're changing the stereotype from "ghetto" to kind, sociable people. You just need to find better friends~
>>
>>9090444
Coolness comes from within
>>
>>9090444
"cool" is a generalization of social order, based on certain traits. each person has their own definition of cool, and each group is formed based on coinciding definitions.

eg. snapbacks are not cool, i hate obama, i masturbate 10 times a day.

you can't be cool in every group, because society isn't so simple.

that said, you probably can't get in with the cool people because they wouldn't be cool if you could. "I wouldn't be part of any club that would have me as a member" groucho marx.
>>
>>9092868
Yeah that's right. Grass is greener on the other side mentality. Gotta be happy with who you are.
>>
>>9092852
fuck. this is such an accurate description of my current situation..

fuck.
>>
>>9092852
i feel u
>>
>>9092749
Are you me
>>
File: 1412200485645.png (292KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1412200485645.png
292KB, 800x800px
>>9092852
i feel this so much,
>>
File: 1408397263104.jpg (84KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
1408397263104.jpg
84KB, 940x529px
>tfw have a solid group of friends
>tfw it's like having a bunch of brothers
Friendship>literally anything else
>>
>tfw not in any group of friends
>only friends i have all have their own circle they hang out with
>any new friendships i make either fall apart or i burn bridges for some reason

life sucks again, watching trees decompose...
>>
>tfw group of friends
>we never do anything together anymore
>just chitchat during lectures, study, eat together
>occasionally skype

it's not all that different guys, what i've learned from this is that good friends are really rare
if you have someone you can hang with 24/7, cherish them
>>
>>9092852
Your interests have changed and are probably not the same as many other people so it's hard for you to connect with them
These interest also probably make you feel a taf bit superior than them (most people you hang out with don't focus on clothes)
Find some girl or dude that has style and you're good
>>
>>9092852
Seeing actions stupid or pointless is just because you haven't been socializing with people enough. If you do those things with people you can connect to you'll see that it's not really that stupid
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.