[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I MISS YOU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 8

File: 1410606635926.jpg (637KB, 1873x2425px) Image search: [Google]
1410606635926.jpg
637KB, 1873x2425px
I MISS YOU
>>
>dobby sees a sock on the ground
>dobby must get sock before master sees it
>>
i miss him too :(
>>
>>8985669
bald faggot
>>
>>8985680
Top kek.
>>
File: slint_1_1354190121.jpg (36KB, 619x320px) Image search: [Google]
slint_1_1354190121.jpg
36KB, 619x320px
>>8985669

Slint general?
>>
le space skirt man
>>
>>8985669
so much newfag cancer

poet was the best poster on this board
>>
>>8985705
>bald men who don't lift
>>
People might not like Poets style, but he had style, which is more than you can say for most of you fuccbois
>>
>>8985753
>implying poet didn't lift

Fucking newfags, he actually talked about this shit.
>>
can somebody post more Poet fits?
>>
>>8985808
Must have missed it, he said a lot of stuff didn't he? :)
>>
File: cover.jpg (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
12KB, 500x500px
>that feel when you were here the day poet posted his last post
>>
I love how poet threads bring out all poets dick riders and you realise for anyone to be dick riding poet they gotta dress and look worse than him
>>
>>8985839
Why exactly did he leave?
Didn't he did his shoes in rubber and then say everybody was mean or something?
>>
>>8985841
lol this
>>
>>8985842
couldn't take the heat
>>
looks like the guy who was on jeopardy tonight
>>
>>8985709

yes.
>>
>>8985669
i miss him too
i miss asokone as well
>>
>>8985669
lol @ every1 worshiping this ledit fag
i remember when he cried on her and permalogged out
best thing ever
>>
>>8985879
wow so edgy m8
>>
>>8985709

wow, did someone just manage to invoke 'good morning, captain' and poetat the same time? holy shit, /fa/..
>>
>>8985842

he left because all of you are a bunch of autistic faggots who are toxic to be around for an actual real life person with greater ambitions than asking if some shit is /fa/ on the internet and offering poignant critique from your parents basement to people who don't know that you exist and don't care.
>>
>>8985934
So why are you here?
>>
>>8985934
Yeah ur right I wanna be just like poet when I turn 30 showing off my anime outfits to highschoolers on my fav anime forum
>>
>>8985669
wow eminem is really effay
>>
>>8985937

top kek, naturally.
>>
>>
>>8986037
those are fucking amazing boots w2c holy shit
>>
>>8986350

you are not worthy, fuccboi
>>
>>8986350
warrior y-3
>>
>>8986350
why does everyone keep asking? has it really been that long?
they're y-3 warriors and they look like shit unless you dress like you're from space
>>
>>8985808
hahahahahahah are you really implying he lifted? Holy fucking shit. Maybe he lifted his hand up to his mouth so he could throw up after every meal. Dude was a fucking skeleton.
>>
File: painting-guardian.jpg (35KB, 300x533px) Image search: [Google]
painting-guardian.jpg
35KB, 300x533px
>>8985669
Is he a dark painting guardian?
are painting guardians /fa/?
>>
>>8986471

>killing tarkus
>being /fa/ ever
>>
>>8986397
not everyone lifts to get SO HUEG BRA
>>
>>8985948
The only reason to troll a nice guy, someone just here to talk about his interests, is if you have such mounting insecurities as to lash out at someone you think is "weak" or some shit, or if you are a sociopath getting cheap laughs.

It's interesting to see how much the former seeks to emulate the latter.
>>
>>8986539
I see you poet.
>>
File: pretty.png (593KB, 629x704px) Image search: [Google]
pretty.png
593KB, 629x704px
>>8986539
This. I'm not even going to talk shit about /fa/, I like the board a lot sometimes but man being a dick to poet was so uncalled for. He was a nice guy 90% of the time and people shit on him for no reason and instead just laughed at him, cmon
>>
>>8985669
is this coco? who is it?
>>
>>8985720
newfag calling newfags new
>>
>>8985948
arent u like 20 years old living with ur divorced mum in byron? lmao @ ur life u ugly wog cunt
>>
>>8985709
i've never seen them outside of a bunch of floating heads
>>
>>8986585
>projecting, the post
>>
>>8986612
it's not projecting when his dad is a greek fruit stand owner and he really is a neet living in the shittest part of NSW
>>
Fuck this thread, fuck this board, fuck the entire userbase. You are all a self-defeating paradigm in action.
It's like you just can't help but drive away every halfway decent poster. It's like you actually ENJOY causing pain to anyone who stands apart from the crowd.

Yeah, yeah, internet hate machine, I get it. Now go post a fucking feels thread and spend the rest of the day wondering why you're alone and miserable.
Fuck it, I'm out. Here's my trip, enjoy bashing my reputation before the newfags figure out what happened.

Fucking subhumans.
>>
>>8986652
Woah, was this his last post?

I wasn't around for poet, are there any good archived threads with good discussion?
>>
>>8986471

If you use the tunic with a pair of glove it will cuff the sleeves all slick and shit. Throw on Velka's black tights and some nxtlvl boots and you've got fashion souls. Was rolling with a blonde rapier user feeling fly as fuck.
>>
>>8985669
This style is so euphoric
>>
>>
>tfw the most beautiful person we ever had is gone

I miss him too

I don't have spacey stuff on my hard drive, but he used to always post something pretty with everything he said, like putting it in context or something, reminding you that you can be optimistic and find beauty in the world rather than just hate on an imageboard, or something

>tfw he's never again going to tell you that you made a great post
;_;
>>
poet's greatest insight was that he owned a lot of clothes so therefore he could talk about them, his opinions weren't very good and lunarcore is fucking retarded, anorak was a much better poster in every way
>>
when u saw that blue anonymous and that scifi pic and u knew
>>
>>8985669
Poet posts anonymously - not particularly often
>>
>>8986855
if you think poet's legacy is his knowledge of clothing, you haven't been paying attention

poet was one of the few truly likable, thoughtful (though somewhat wordy), and positive people on this board

he didn't for five seconds buy into the idea that you need to rip on people to improve them, or that trying new things is destined to fail

and he valued, more than most, discussion and abstract thinking about fashion and how we engage with it. if you said something interesting he'd tell you he liked your post, and it felt damn good because so few people appreciate shit like that

he was too good for any 4chan board, and /fa/ was lucky to have him. it has fuckall to do with whether he really knew fashion
>>
the hardest part is knowing that his optimism was a phase, and that he became a bitter and angry person

nothing is forever, all good things come to an end
>>
>>8986899
Being mad at 4chan doesn't mean you change as a person
>>
>>8986911
I know from experience that you can only get mad at 4chan if you've become mad in general
>>
>>8985839
that feel when you are a part of the reason why he left
>>
>>8986911

being mad is the reaction 4chan hopes to get out of people, signaling victory over them. you must never indicate a shred of sincerely caring about anything or believing in anything online.

T O P K E K
O
P
K
E
K
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.