[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friday night >/fa/ why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1410026887050.jpg (165KB, 947x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1410026887050.jpg
165KB, 947x1280px
>friday night
>/fa/

why
>>
i have work in the morning and i'm really tired
good night /fa/
>>
same, except i drink coffee so i can stay awake to drink more alcohlol
>>
was going to go to a party, but ive been feeling my depression and anxiety coming back, so i just told everyone that im really tired
>>
>>8862174
reading your shit between breaks while I work out
>>
i have no friends
>>
I isolated myself from all my friends and never return their texts/calls so now I have no friends
>>
No one accepts me.
>>
>>8862217
me 2
just moved a couple thousand miles to the opposite coast
haven't really made any friends yet
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 571x448px
http://archive.4plebs.org/adv/thread/14804920/
>>
>>8862228
text your old friends again and tell them you were depressed. if they were really your friends they'll understand and hang out with you again. (assuming you isolated yourself cause you were depressed)
>>
none of my friends made plans so I guess I will just play dota
>>
I don't think many people like hanging out with me.
>tfw texted a bunch of friends and no one wants to go to a bar with me
bleh. this happens too much. I think I'm just gonna stop asking people.
>>
>>8862228
I do the same
>>
Eating lunch
>>
>>8862174
I have plans for tomorrow night, so I'm just drinking alone, listening to music, and chatting with people tonight.
>>
>>8862174
why are you here OP?
>>
File: 1397537282310.jpg (22KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
1397537282310.jpg
22KB, 550x413px
>>8862174
i can get friends easily

i just dont want to, im a man of solitude
>>
>>8862330
Because i'm a pathetic piece of shit
>>
I have lots of people to hang out with, but I prefer not too, the only thing most of them do is smoke weed and I don't really like smoking weed. Actually, I just don't like the high. And I got plans for tomorrow night so yeah
>>
File: thinking about life.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking about life.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
because all my friends have gf and the ones that don't would rather hang out with other people
>>
>>8862174
first hockey game of college career. Not getting drunk tonight/ going out
Got drunk last night.
>>
File: 1408762292096.jpg (179KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1408762292096.jpg
179KB, 633x758px
>sitting in my room listening to cocteau twins
>don't see friends much these days
>lonely as hell
>social hangups like a mug
>didn't go out anywhere today
>bout to eat microwave fettuccine and watch an episode of the borgias on netflix
>>
there was a massive party going on on my dorm floor
i stayed in my room for most of it, i decided at one point to go and try and be normal, it was just like that comic with wojak standing in the corner at the party, i just have no fucking clue what to do, so i came back to my room
>>
>tfw no qt gf to dress Rick Owens with and stand around looking /fa/
it's not even worth leaving the house
>>
I'm a worthless piece of shit and the two 'friends' I called didn't even answer their phones.

I was going to just get drunk and head to my local theater but I'm not 21 yet.

So /fa/ until I get tired enough and pass out with my laptop beside me.
>>
>>8862468
I want to do this. Just stand around looking /fa/ as fuck sounds awesome.
>tfw poor
>tfw no gf
>>
File: 1409271113170.jpg (61KB, 330x440px) Image search: [Google]
1409271113170.jpg
61KB, 330x440px
>texting grill
>conversation has been going on/off for around 5 hours
>don't want things to get stale and have it end on a bad note, so lie and say I got invited to hang out with some bros
>immediately start playing HOI3 and start shitposting on /fa/

8/10 night for me
>>
>>8862212
this,minus the going to a party part
>>
my phone broke and i have to wait till monday for my new nexus 5 to come bc google's next day shipping a shit
i dont trust myself to go out without a phone
>>
File: 1409352268923.jpg (69KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1409352268923.jpg
69KB, 620x387px
>tfw really bad at making friends
I made maybe... two solid friends my first year of college. As in, two friends who I know I could hit up to do something in a few years no matter what. And then a few "friends" after that who I'd consider friends if someone asked but in reality aren't really. Now I'm at a different school and can't really make friends. After freshman/transfer orientation I hung with a girl and got coffee, even went back to her dorm and played guitar, also gave her a hug goodbye and she seemed pretty flirtatious, but there have been 5 instances where we could have hung out and she wouldn't.
>>
>>8862513
AAYYEEEE lmao
>>
>had group of best buddies
>fucking inseperable
>new guy joined group
>total fucking asshole to me but super cool to the other guys
>he systematically pushed me out of the group
>rest of my buddies sided with him
>see them post pictures hanging out and doing stuff but I never get invited
>they dont return my calls or texts and basically ignore me to hang out with the new guy
>this new guy has been talking shit about me to everybody and for some reason everyone is believing him, I've been completely alienated from all my peers because of this guy

We were all best fucking friends since 6th grade and they just pushed me aside as soon as someone else came by. I saw the new guy on the street and he just fucking smirked at me.

I just can't understand how they could just forfeit 8 years of friendship for some guy they just met a couple months ago.

Now I'm spending another Friday night at home on /fa/ while my old friends go have fun. I honestly think he's a sociopath or something, It fucking hurts so bad I think I'm just gonna pack up my shit and skip town to try and reestablish somewhere else, there's nothing left for me here
>>
>>8862663
I know that feel bro. I lost six of my best friends over some girl that we had met a few weeks prior. I still have one or two good friends but the rest are all tertiary. I don't know how to make friends anymore.
>>
party canceled by some bitch so stuck here
>>
>>8862681
shit sucks man, once I finish my associates this year I'm probably gonna transfer to some out of state uni. Maybe Washington idk.

Or fuck it maybe I'll just go teach English in Korea or some shit, anythings better than staying here with this fucks shadow hanging over me
>>
>>8862736
Good bro. Start fresh. You'll do better getting away from them man. They probably weren't good friends to begin with if they turned tail like that.
>>
>>8862228
Same, but kind of on purpose. My idea is to focus on work, to cop siqq fits, to eventually make better, less nerdy friends. Is this evil? I mean, I like(d) my (now-former) friends, but we had little in common, aside from enjoying Super Smash Bros sometimes
>>
Got to work the rest of the weekend, so I'm gonna sit back with a book, a joint and a plate of short ribs.
Tomorrow I've got to measure a bitchy model's ass, try lasagna that a qt from my program is making and meet up with a cute but awkward Tinder girl for dinner after.
I think I earned some time to be shit for a while.
>>
>>8862494
>I was going to just get drunk and head to my local theater but I'm not 21 yet.
Feel of a lifetime. 8 months and 3 days before I can legally become an alcoholic lel
>>
>>8862216
>at the gym on a friday
>>
>>8862586
Are you me? In freshman year, I only had 3 friends I could talk to, and of those, only one was willing to share feels, and one was willing to discuss intellectual shit (the third was just there). And none of them were very fun to do shit with, aside from drugs and talking. Now I live elsewhere, and I realized I have no inclination to hit any of them up, as they live over an hour away, and there's nothing to do
>>
>>8862747
>ribs and a book
That poor book! anon, pls
>>
how do i make friends
>>
>>8862785
oral sex
>>
i went out and had fun last weekend, sometimes on friday night i like to deadlift, eat alot of protein, and spend late late hours on the internet, searching for songs, and editing video, in FCP X. no work tommorow. :D
>>
>>8862586

>W2C genetic hair lottery.
>>
I don't have any friends. Never really ever did. I'm closer to some people online than I ever was with any of my "friends"
>>
>>8862174
>tfw you have to work till closing time at 1:00 AM
>free beer and paid taxi fare at the end
>eat leftovers that seem decent
>play cards with friend co-workers
>have some hearty laffs
>eye that qt waiter from the other bar
>tfw she says hi in a shy way
>tfw you miss those good days of not doing shit all day and then later Han out with closer friends at the pub
>feel empty inside

What's wrong with me?
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.