[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who is living through summer right now: 1.Country 2.What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mz5le7c5Es1s1essao1_500.jpg (44KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mz5le7c5Es1s1essao1_500.jpg
44KB, 500x376px
Anyone who is living through summer right now:
1.Country
2.What are you doing to kill time until winter
>>
>>8640576
1. America
2. funposting on /int/ and reading
>>
1. 'murica
2. Laying out getting tan and hiding out in my room.
>>
>>8640588
I recently got tired of my room and switched it up, I chill in the kitchen now

you should try it out its a pleasant change

plus Im closer to the fridge
>>
1. Chicago
2. Going to festivals and bars and new restaurants Chilling with friends, getting high.
>>
>>8640598
idk mane, then I might have to talk to people.

like face to face, not on the internet
>>
>>8640576
>killing time

it's like you guys have no desire to be successful at anything. keep wasting time fucking around fuccbois
>>
1. usa
2. playing risen 3. i havent bathed in 6 days and my room is really hot so my fingers are constantly slipping off the keyboard which sucks cause risen 3 has horrible combat and it doesnt make anything easier
>>
>>8640831
I would be completely fine with just staying in my room for life
>>
1. Canada, Vancouver
2. Gym and bbqing
>>
>ireland
>drinking obviously
>>
>>8640634
>tfw had to move back to Joliet because poorfag
>>
Czech Republic

there is no winter or summer here, only fall. You jelly?
>>
vancouver
sitting in my room cause i got no friends or gf
till september when studies start again and at least I can go out for classes
>>
>>8641862
Which school you going to brother?
>>
>>8641852
I was just in the Czech Republic last week. It was definitely summer.
>>
>>8640576
usa
not talking to people
>>
1. The States
2. I had so much stuff lined up to do during the summer but I've hardly gotten any of it done. I'm pretty down about life. A least I've been working out.

I have this habit of getting very passionate about a hobby and then moving on to the next one before I finish a project. The room is littered with friendship bracelets, papercraft, books, and watches.

And here I am pouring my soul out on the internet.

I'm tired. I want to sleep.
>>
>>8641868
dc
>>
>>8641911
Damn, going to langara next year.
>>
>>8641889
I was too, fite me 1v1 fgt
>>
>>8641827
HAHAHA, made me laff, man
>>
>>8640576
>france
>was in thailand and then in cuba, now wanking off at home cause shitty weather
>>
>>8641889
i wonder how volodymyr is doing
>>
>>8640576
1. United States -- California
2. I stay in doors as much as possible because I absolutely hate the fucking sun, fashion aside.
I always wear long sleeves when I walk outside. I hate the sun's rays touching my skin. Sunscreen at all times. I remember being so angry at how hot it was outside, I literally debated walking around with an umbrella. I'd rather feel really hot in the sun than have the sun touch me. I just really hate fucking summertime. Not to mention the area I'm living in, in California, is experiencing a lurking drought right now. It's an ugly mess.
>>
>>8640576
1. The Netherlands
2. Festivals, clubs, public parks, gym, read.
>>
>Germany
>Cleaning up my mom's cluttered house. It feels so good to throw things away.
>>
>>8640576

1. Spain
2. Got my driver's license, went to a couple of fests, done some sport, helped dad refurbishing a couple of old tables and painting them white, cleaned up the house a bit, now got a summer job

That's the cool version. Truth is I've been kind of depressed and appart from what I listed I haven't done shit and I feel like it's another wasted summer.
>>
1. Belgium
2. trying to get into blues, rockabilly and rythm&blues
>>
>>8641979
Yay festival in the rain
>>
>>8642025

where in be?
>>
>>8640576
>US
>some baking, some reading, some dicking around on here, /mu/, and /fit/. also going back to school in a week and a half

>>8640585
what you readin

>>8640588
i wish my room was comfy enough to hide in

>>8640634
cool

>>8640870
wow you should probably take care of your personal hygiene just a little

>>8641862
>>8641898
lol all of my friends are at school so i just hang out at home or with my brothers

>>8641910
just get some sleep dude, you'll feel better

>>8641959
sick, not necessarily about the wanking but about the travel

>>8641977
where do you live in cali? some of my relatives from there were saying it was really bad

>>8641991
every time i try to get rid of stuff no one uses in our house my mom tells me i can't and she ends up keeping 75% of it back. but thats nice otherwise, found anything cool?

>>8642015
i know what you mean, i really need to get some sort of an internship next summer, working a summer job helps with money for cops but its not that great long-term. on the other hand, summer is what you make it. you don't necessarily have to be doing all sorts of crazy vacations and partying to have a good summer. just do you
>>
>>8642516
huh

1. Norway
2. Festivals, concerts, clubs, and travel. I just came back from Cyprus, and I'm leaving for Mallorca in a couple of days. Can't wait for winter, been having a christmas-craving the past few days.
>>
>>8642516
reading Revolt Against the Modern World rn, then Im finally gonna read 1984
>>
>Italy
>eating pasta and spinaci ravioli
>>
>Phoenix AZ
>melting
>>
1. Colombia
2. Every day of the year is summer, like 33-38 celcius degrees

That feel when no able to wear coats
>>
1. Ireland
2. browsing 4chan, working out and wallowing in self pity
>>
>>8640576
1. America (Colorado)
2. Getting natty gains
>>
>>8643151
>Phoenix
Nigga come up the hill and chill with us in Northern AZ. Pretty much rained all day.
>>
1.Canada
2.browsing /jp/ and /fa/ and going to my mental illness groups mon-fri
>>
1.USA specifically los angeles
2.what is winter?
>>
1. Boise, ID USA
2. Waiting for classes to start and working because I have no friends right now.
>>
>>8645924
>TFW going to a community college and I'm going to have to talk to the friends I hated in highschool again ;_;
>>
>>8645946

I just transferred from a CC but I didn't feel like driving 45 minutes to the campus to sit by single mothers getting their nursing degree so I was doing all my classes online. Why not just ignore them though?
>>
>>8645924
>Boise
Holy shit
First time I've seen a fellow Boisebro on /fa/
What part of the valley you live in man?
>>
>>8645958
Because they'll all talk to me. Like I want to make new friends not talk to those guys. and the campus is 2 minutes away so shit sucks
>>
>>8645964

Oh shit, I live in SW Boise, currently working on getting a better paying job though so I can move out and live nearer to campus. What about you? I've never seen anyone else in the 208 on 4chan at all too.
>>
>>8645991
SW Boise for me too
trippy
What school do you go to? BSU?
>>
>>8646029

Yeah, just transferred from CWI.You going there too?
>>
>>8646039
Nope, going to C of I but still home for the summer
>>
1.- Cuernavaca, Mexico
2.- Play music, practice my instruments, read a little have very little communication with friends and no gf

bretty good I would say, thank god I have music to save me from self destructive boredom
>>
>>8646048

Ah, is the C of I campus shitty? I know the areas surrounding it are pretty bad. Anyways, good luck man, may all the clothes you order online fit properly in your /fa/ journey, because god knows there's no places to try anything on around here.
>>
File: 1407645844449.gif (35KB, 730x600px) Image search: [Google]
1407645844449.gif
35KB, 730x600px
>>8646084
Campus isn't too bad, and the neighborhoods surrounding it are mostly old people so not much shit goes down around there.
Right back at ya dude, Boise is shit-tier for clothes stores
>mfw finding out the mall has a J.crew after it had been there for like 3 years already
>>
>>8645991
>>8646039
>>8646029
>>8646084
>>8646108
Boise-fags muh niggas!
>>
>>8641977
>>8642516
Sacramento
>>
england.
tennis, golf, read, raves, gigs, drugs. usual stuff tbh.
>>
>>8640576
1. Australia
2. It's August and we had maybe one day of summer here, planning on saving this summer and moving to Tasmania.
>>
>>8646614

Holy shit, is there a third person here?
>>
>>8640576
1. Canada, Vancouver
2. Drawing/Painting, hang out with friends every now and again, going to Porter Robinson on the 28th and lots of arcade until I go back to school in September.
All that aside, I've been feeling decently depressed...
>>
>>8641921
Do yourself a favor, and transfer out of there.
>>
>>8640576
Texas

It's hell outside my house and it's hell inside my head
>>
England
fuck all, got no money, no job, nothing
>>
1.Romania
2.Drawing mostly, I have to grind for a portfolio. Beside that I occasionally go out for drinks and lurk around here.
>>
1) USA - Detroit
2) Working, chillin with friends, mentally preparing to begin grad school.

I'm excited for Fall/Winter, but it's been a very mild and enjoyable summer here in Michigan. I think it's because our winter was so severe and the Great Lakes were so frozen for so long. Nature's air conditioning.
>>
>>8646630
yeah, don't do that
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.