[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uniqlo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: goods_34_087355.jpg (26KB, 734x734px) Image search: [Google]
goods_34_087355.jpg
26KB, 734x734px
Thoughts on Uniqlo? I heard their basics are good? Anything to avoid?
>>
>>8624456
Avoid the knits and their outerwear and jackets are more questionable but everything else is pretty great.
>>
sweats are decent

shirts are decent

twill shorts are GOAT
>>
Do uniqlo shirts wear a size smaller like American Apparel?
>>
>>8624572
I'd say they're about the same sizing as AA. Didn't know that's considered a size smaller.
>>
>>8624456
thin sweaters shrink when machine washed. Merino ones are okay though, for the price it can't be beaten, I don't think. But they're fragile. Socks are great, slim fit chinos are good so far.
>>
>>8624456

I'm 5'10 165 lbs 38 in chest and the L fits perfect.
>>
slim fit Jeans are comfy

also why the fuck is there a thread every day
>>
>>8624572
I'm kind of between XS and S in Uniqlo but for AA a small is a perfect fit
>>
their socks don't have sizing, will they fit a US 10.5?
>>
>>8624649

I'm a size 11 and they fit snugly
>>
>>8624602
Fuck, I'm 6' with a 44" chest and thought a large would be big enough for me. Guess I'm in for a disappointing package this week.
>>
File: 1399415633653.gif (954KB, 400x313px) Image search: [Google]
1399415633653.gif
954KB, 400x313px
>My face when my local mall is getting a Uniqlo this month
>>
Anyone know how their slim chinos fit? I mainly wear 511s and 510s.
>>
>>8624793
ayy me too

stoneridge mall
>>
>>8624793
It sucks that living in Utah know that there won't be a Uniqlo store for a LONG time.
>>
>>8624798
pretty much like a 511, but dont size down because it's not denim

I think I used to wear 29 in levi's, took 29 for the uniqlo chinos too. But the 511 stretched and now they're too big. The chinos wont stretch, or almost not at all.
>>
>>8624793
>yfw every pleb is decked out in uniqlo and you are no longer a special snowflake
>>
File: feels_bad_bru.jpg (26KB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
feels_bad_bru.jpg
26KB, 576x324px
>Uniqlo still doesn't ship to Canada
>>
>tfw uniqlo doesnt ship to canada
>>
>>8625051
>>8625091

>tfw uniqlo doesnt accept canadian credit cards, so you cant even use a reship service
>>
>slim fit chinos no longer sold

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>8625099

I mean I've used a proxy before and there's a lot of stuff on ebay from HK stores but it's still a hassle, especially if I get hit by customs fees.
>>
>>8625099
>>8625091
>>8625051
you know you can buy Uniqlo used shit from grailed.com, also some selller have new shit which you can buy from them
>>
>>8625126

i do know this; i recently bought a denim shirt off some guy

if all you want are OCBD shirts, then sure go to grailed. theres nothing fucking else though
>>
File: mouton.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
mouton.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
i got their mouton jacket almost brand new off ebay for $5 it is v nice

also godtier ocbds for the pricepoint
>>
>>8625152
leon kennedy tier
>>
>>8625099
Just put in a US address. Take the numbers from your postal code and use them as the first three numbers in a zip code (the last two can be whatever). Build the rest of the adress off of that.
>>
File: dat grail piece.png (507KB, 961x752px) Image search: [Google]
dat grail piece.png
507KB, 961x752px
>>8625126

>buying used Uniqlo

That's like suggesting a guy buy some used H&M. But seriously I'd love to get more of their "Fine Cloth Shirts" ocbd dress shirts
>>
>>8625035
I've never bought from Uniqlo before (I'm actually not a huge fan of buying clothes online), so I'm glad I can get some basic stuff without having to order online.

I actually think Uniqlo was the last store my local mall needed in order to have every Mall/Fast Fashion store listed in the sticky that is in the US.
>>
>>8624456
do not get shirts in that colour. it looks really bad irl, its shiny and a horrible colour.
>>
literally went there today. copped some basic shirts, basic sweaters, a parka, and some chino shorts. I love uniqlo.
>>
>>8625230

this is the ultimate fate of sites like grailed i feel

as it becomes popular it just turns into a garbage pile of shit like your picture from plebs who shop exclusively at those stores

additionally people missing the point of the site entirely and trying to sell designer pieces for retail
>>
>>8625230
its gonna get pulled down pretty soon

i had a h&m bomber on the main site and they took it off within a few hours. thats why they have grailed basic now
>>
>>8624561
Are there chino shorts considered good as well? I'm in Arizona so I need to step my shorts game up.
>>
>>8625348
Their basic tees...I'd sleep on them if I could. Literally all of my basic tees are from uniqlo: 2 white tees, 2 gray tees, 1 black tee, and 1 dark green
>>
>>8625348
Where do you live? I know they have stores open in LA now, so I plan on going. Kinda nervous and excited. I'm new to /fa/ so this is going to be my first attempt at not looking bad.
>>
>>8625664
yes i have a pair and they fit perfectly
>>
>tfw living in japan uniqlo is everywhere

No special snowflake feel
>>
Are the sweat pants worth it?
>>
File: 1366330177743.png (400KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
1366330177743.png
400KB, 500x446px
Compared to American Apparel, how are the Supima cotton t shirts?
I have a small in American Apparel that is just barely too small on me, but it has been the only t shirt I've found that isn't boxy as fuck. I've read the Supima shirts are a bit better in terms of fit, but not sure about it. Especially since I have a premium cotton in small that fits me like ass.

Anyone with experience with both wanna help me out?
>>
Avoid airism unless you have a really nice body.

Everything else is good.
>>
>>8628810
AIRSIM or cotton underwear? I read a review under their airsim that they don't breathe and I don't want my balls to get all sweaty and smelly.
>>
>>8628888
Their AIRism (that's how they spell it) line of tees.
>>
>>8628771
i really liked them when i tried them on, but im not into the very prominent stitching. fit is pretty, something in between regular sweats and your streetwear carrot legs taper
>>
I'm a big chubby and Uniqlo shirts hide it more than any others. Also they don't show my butt crack
>>
>>8624793
tfw in canada cant even shop uniqlo online

tfw i went there on vacation in japan years ago but didnt buy anything cause i didnt care about clothes
>>
Are their stretch slim jeans good? Should I get skinny or stretch?
>>
>>8628802
pls respond
>>
anyone have experience with the dry packaged t shirts? how do they compare to the suprima cotton t shirts in quality and fit?
>>
>>8624806
Shouts out to east bay over here at bay street getting a uniqlo
>>
>check uniqlo
>retardedly low prices
>looks good
>supposedly good quality
>can't buy it cause I live in fucking brazil

kill me
>>
>>8630490

Just go outside. I'm sure you'll get shot eventually
>>
Any word on the warmth of their pocket-able parkas? I'm looking to wear it in 30-45 degree weather, and being able to fold it into itself and put it in my backpack sounds great.
>>
>>8630629
I'm also interested, but I don't see it on their site anymore so that's a bit of a bummer.
>>
>>8630466

do all Uniqlo v necks fit like this? I kind of want a wider/looser collar/V
>>
>>8630629
>>8630950

they're pure rain parkas, perfect for my Florida living, but not a good winter jacket at all.
>>
if you're a fat fucking piece of shit, they have a lot of their xxl shirts on sale for like 3$
>>
Are there Supima Cotton tees boxy as fuck? I own their cotton tees and they aren't very slimming. I'm pretty thin at 130 lbs and 5'11 and nothing fits me.
>>
>>8624793

>tfw i work at uniqlo
>>
>>8629079
ktf man gonna have to start using proxies
>>
>>8628802
Supima fits a bit better than the premium ones for me
>>
>>8630966

just stretch them out, I do it to all my shirts

stretch until you can hear snapping of thread, then throw it in the washer dryer and put it around a lampshade or something
>>
>>8630466
I just bought a black supima tee and a gray dry packaged shirt and the dry package fits like total shit. the supima shirt fits great
>>
>>8624456
wang makes decent basics get his
>>
>>8630992
How'd you like it?
>>
>>8631061
Pretty tame for what I'm getting paid and fairly easy to move up within the company. Plus the discounts and first dibs on new items is pretty good too.
>>
>>8631096
Are you the typical asian that works there? Are you even the fuccboi at the front?
>>
how are their basic sweatshirts?
>>
>>8628810

Airism tees are only good for an undershirt or as a gym /cycling shirt.
>>
>>8624456
I have their shirts and sweatshirts, they're nice and some that I use for late night runs to the convenience store have lasted me over 2 years.

good basics but willing to look elsewhere for pants and jackets.
>>
>>8631193
If they're anything like their hoodies then pretty good given the price.
>>
>>8628802
same, I wear AA t-shirts (in small) and they fit like they were made for me. I have a uniglo nearby and will report back tomorrow.
>>
i bought one of their tees to see how they are and the sleeves are long af. i dont remember which one it was tho
>>
>>8631318
Cool, thanks bruh awaiting a response.
>>
>>8624473
>Avoid the knits
Why?
>>
>>8624793
>tfw live in minneapolis
>>
>>8624456
uniqlo is the only shit you should ever buy in the fast fashion/mall-tier bracket. all of their basics are solid; their sweats and tees and shit like that are as good as it gets. don't be a dumbass and buy shoes or chinos or whatever there
>>
>>8633682
What, I love my chinos from there. Shoes I can totally see though
>>
>>8633709
But for those who order, I wouldn't rec the chinos. You have to tailor them yourself if you do which sucks, and can afford something a bit nicer.
>>
>>8624473
>avoid jackets
well fuck. i just got the mountain jacket. how bad did i mess up?
>>
>>8633584
townes get the fukk of fa
>>
>>8630986
No, they're actually pretty fitted/slim fit.

The 5 dollar shirt-in-a-bag shirts tend to be very boxy. I usually just wear it under something, never by itself.
>>
>>8624456
I heard the cotton sweaters shrink a bit, I'm usually a size XS in Qlo but I didn't want to cop a size bigger just so it shrinks to fit, it might lose its colour too.

Should I?
>>
>>8634264
they do, if it's the merino like ones (but made out of cotton), they will shrink and you won't be able to stretch them back to size, mainly because they're supposed to be a snug fit and they'll just look too short after one wash. You might be able to circumvent that by hand washing them in cold water though.

The "regular" sweaters (the ones with the kind of "cross" right under the collar) look like they're a little bit looser, in which case you'd be able to stretch them out after a wash, but again you could just cold wash them. Make sure you don't put em in the dryer.
>>
Do they ever restock their supima tees?
I want one in beige.
>>
>>8633682
>>8634155
the chinos are decent and you can get them tailored in store

they dont sell shoes
>>
>>8634339
Yeah, but if you don't live on either the West coast or East Coast (I believe) you are shit out of luck. I'm smack dab in the middle of the US, so most people haven't even heard of Uniqlo
>>
File: daft-punk-630.jpg (267KB, 630x378px) Image search: [Google]
daft-punk-630.jpg
267KB, 630x378px
>>8632953
okay, so I visited my local uniqlo today and tried on their supima tees. off the rack fit is the same as my washed/ shrunken American Apparel shirts with three major differences,

- the sleeve of the AA ends at the top of my bicep, uniglo's are about an 1" longer in length ending at mid-bicep
- uniglo's are also slightly longer at the waist, nothing to be worried about though
- material is thin, like I could see the outline of my nips through the shirt, fuck

that's about it. hope it helped
>>
>>8635116
which AA shirts do you have?
>>
anyone wear the airism briefs? or the micro tencel briefs? thinking about getting a pair of each
>>
>>8625348
do they go through wash cycles good?
>>
>>8624456

how do Uniqlo shirts fit

supima and premium cotton

what size should I get if I want them to be kinda loose
>>
>>8635374
medium AA shirts fit kinda tight to my body, like they are a perfect fit

medium supima shirts are a bit looser and lighter.
>>
>>8630998
>doesn't ship to canada
Fuck your proxies, won't get past UPS
>>
How do you guys care for your airism shirts? They feel so fragile and I don't trust my local laundromat
>>
basics are pretty solid
jeans are kind of bland, but it's cheap selvedge if you don't want to drop on a better pair. just don't expect great fades
Airism stuff is fantastic, pretty good for undershirts/loungewear
>>
>>8634155
oh yeah, that makes sense
>>
File: tumblr_mj95c9jNyP1rbtzcyo1_500.png (663KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mj95c9jNyP1rbtzcyo1_500.png
663KB, 500x727px
>tfw got a job as a supervisor for the new Uniqlo that's opening up in my mall

If any of you guys stop by the Danbury Fair Mall, stop by and say hi.
>>
>>8635116

>- the sleeve of the AA ends at the top of my bicep, uniglo's are about an 1" longer in length ending at mid-bicep
>- uniglo's are also slightly longer at the waist, nothing to be worried about though
>- material is thin, like I could see the outline of my nips through the shirt, fuck

Wow, so basically, even if it DOES shrink, it'll still look like a normal shirt!
>>
>>8636021
what are ur credentials?
like prior job experience, etc
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.