[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 258
Thread images: 38

File: 1402339779888.gif (2MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
1402339779888.gif
2MB, 260x173px
/fa/ feels general aka the thread you can post in without getting your shit removed cuz >unrelated to fashion, niggas please we b feelin

>there's a qt quite hot black gril in my work
>she flirts jokingly as in doesnt flirt with me for the sake for flirting like some other bitches do but does it in a non sexual way as a joke
>doesnt really look at me as at a possible sex option
>today leaving work
>shes on my left cuz we going to the same bus stop which is like a minute away from the workplace
>always hugs me for a goodbye
>today grasp her ass with my hand
>her face b like :O/I cant believe you just did that/hl2.exe has stopped working
>my face b like autistic ryan gosling in drive
>she doesnt jump back or anything but i take my hands away
>she doesnt say anything
>just goes to her platform

shit y'all you think i aint gon get dat pussy? what if she liked it and wanna bang
i wanna bang too :(
>>
hit that bitch up and be like

"i want that monkey. come thru"
>>
>>8619448
Literally autistic.
>>
>tfw would've been model material if I had more prominent cheebones
;_;
Still gonna try to try my luck at open casting later in august
>>
>tfw sad

:-(
>>
>>8619464
>saying autistic
How's your aspergers
>>
>>8619549
bitch im 21 years old do you want me to talk like a 80 yo literature teacher? are you too dumb to read what people say if they dont use hard words? smh
>>
>tfw been jobless for months
>only have few and very basic clothes because I lost a lot of weight and no old stuff fits anymore
Man fuck this
>>
>>8619458
>monkey

lul
>>
File: she's really all i need.gif (814KB, 367x270px) Image search: [Google]
she's really all i need.gif
814KB, 367x270px
>i know and am friends with this one girl at school
>maybe a 5-6/10 without glasses and 6-7/10 with glasses, so pretty average
>reasonably smart but nothing special, if anything puts on airs a bit
>not a complete jerk but no saint teresa either
>so all in all a pretty unexceptional girl
>yet i am still inexplicably attracted to her and have been dreaming about her this past month
>tfw now that my wardrobe is at least somewhat acceptable and im not completely hideous i might have a chance with her

please help me with these feels /fa/. i can't explain why im attracted to her but i just am. maybe its something more substantial under the surface that im detecting? or could it just be infatuation?

>>8619448
nice epic i like it

>>8619466
its worth a shot dude, im sure you'll find something

>>8619623
it'll be alright, you just gotta keep looking. if it makes you feel any better a lot of kids are going off to college soon so there should be a lot more openings for seasonal work.
>>
>tfw succesfully negotiated prices with someone on grailed

It's not much but it feels nice to get something worth more than what you are paying for it
>>
>>8619477
>using the autism meme
mark
>>
>>8619692
I've been there, it's infatuation. You see it is kind of a test or challenge, and that you'd feel more confident by banging this chick. If you succeed, you end up doing the same thing with hotter and hotter girls until you fail, then you'll fall into depression. If you fail now, you'll feel like shit for a bit but work harder to look better.

Are you getting over an ex right now?
>>
>>8619902
>are you getting over an ex now?

no, still a virgin. it sounds like you might be right though, almost like this is a rite of passage in a way. we did grind on each other for a while on st. patrick's weekend when we were both really drunk (she initiated), but it didnt go anywhere. thanks for reading my stupid feels story m8
>>
>Buy SILENT Damir Doma shirt in XS
>It's too big
>Buy Ann D sweater in XS
>It's too big
Fuck.
>>
>want a bucket hat but I know I'll look terrible
>want rounded glasses but everyone will make shitty harry potter references
>pinrolls look sweet af until I walk 100m
;_;
>>
>>8619948
No problem, yo. Just keep working towards your goals and looking for qt3.14s because it's absolutely worth the wait. And remember, no matter how attractive someone is, they really want someone that sees the world in the same way they do.
>>
File: nod.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
nod.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>had sky-high anxiety that kept me skinny freshman year
>sunk into depression, became fatty
>mfw i just realized when i make myself anxious i don't eat or pay attention to the depression
>tfw i am back on the path to skeleton disciple

time to look up obscure diseases on web md

>thanks mental illness
>>
>ugly
>fat
>short
>no sense of style
just kill me now
>>
>>8619981
Anxiety is like the nightmare form of daydreaming. You don't pay attention to the depression or eat because you're in your made up world of skittishness. I'm not saying you should live in the real world, though. Fantasizing is more fun. Try to do enjoyable daydreaming instead, it'll have the same effect but without the crippling feeling.
>>
>>8619991
>bad haircut
>desperate attention whoring
>>
>>8619991
drop trip outside of waywt, ty
>>
>>8619466
dude I don't want to shit on your parade but one little feature doesn't turn you from "normal" to "model-tier" it's a variety of things. there's no disgusting people with huge. sharp cheekbones modelling but lots of gorgeous people with no cheekbones modelling.
>>
>>8619082
>tfw palewave
>>
>>8619991
>practice good hygiene and get a nice haircut
>Drink water instead of soda, try to avoid sugar. If you're into snacking, eat ice chips or dry cereal.
>Wear shoes with heels, move to somewhere with short people.
>fake it til you make it, even if you just copy stuff from /mfa/

Also, don't be a bitch. Focus on what you're good at.
>>
>>8619549
>nigger

Well hello there my fellow gentleman. I tip my fedora to you good sir
>>
File: oyasumi-punpun-4750249.jpg (112KB, 1200x849px) Image search: [Google]
oyasumi-punpun-4750249.jpg
112KB, 1200x849px
when did you guys decide to cut out toxic people? i'm having trouble maintaining mutual friendships with people who seem like their invested in my life, but aren't.

i would like to hear your personal experience with cutting people out of your lives
>>
>>8620034
don't talk to them anymore, it's that easy
>>
>>8620034
Cold-turkey stopped texting them. Life improved significantly
>>
>>8620034
elaborate on toxic people?
I think I've come close to why I have problems maintaining relationships
>>
>>8620037
>>8620040
what if i see them again later? a part of me feels guilty about abandoning these so called friends of mine, although they make me feel small. is it worth telling them why or trying to repair the already fragile relationship?
>>
>>8620034
When you take people out of your life they have one of three reaction types.
a)they care and regret it
b)they don't care
c)they care and are pissed at you

Keep the a) people in your life, the ones who don't care aren't your friends and the ones who are pissed are upset that they can't take advantage of you anymore. You need neither in your life. Like >>8620040 said, cut them off cold turkey. If anybody asks why, tell them straight up that you didn't want toxic people in your life.
>>
>>8620049
people who think they're better than you and exploit you for your talents.

the person im talking about will always say "im too busy to hang out" and then list all of the classes he's taking. he doesn't respond to my texts although whatsapp says he's seen them and doesn't care to apologize. it's difficult to describe, but there's always a mocking tone in his voice. honestly feels like im a liability for him. du straight up sent me a 20 sec video of a weird lump of his neck and didn't respond when i asked him "what's going on?"

whenever i come over, he feels the need to start doing push-ups, situps, or any other strenuous exercise. i'd really like to consider the idea that maybe i'm just feeling insecure here and i would like to here your thoughts on that, but i feel as if he's constantly trying to justify his superiority over me.

i've called him out on it before and he denied everything and said "are you trying to crticize me to feel better about yourself?"
>>
File: reversedleatheromg.jpg (108KB, 900x1355px) Image search: [Google]
reversedleatheromg.jpg
108KB, 900x1355px
>>8620034
Does anyone else feel like they don't have any real friends or very few friends?

I feel like I only have one really good friend.

I honestly feel like the only person I can trust absolutely is my Mom/Brother.

This is real tho

Also, just a reminder to fuccbois that obsessing over a certain girl from afar and pursuing girls who don't seem immediately interested is basically a drain on you and really bad.
>>
>>8620073
you both sound like retards, he's an autist and you're an insufferable womanized cunt
>>
>>8620073
something i have to note here...

i think i come off as too strong on people. im not good at reading the mood in situations. how much time off should i give a friend before i tell him we should start chilling again? like, i really forget that people work on their own cycles sometimes. im ready to let people into my life and i'm willing to tell them my lifestory
>>
>>8620085
your probably right, go in on me because therapy sessions are too expensive
>>
>>8620093
really man, that felt like something a woman would tell another woman about her problematic boyfriend
>>
>>8620093
He's an asshole, get a new friend and stop acting like a pussy.

"are you trying to crticize me to feel better about yourself?" shows that he already feels he's better than you. Any genuine person would just say something along the lines of "That's not it, sorry that it came across like that" Dump his ass because you're a sidekick to him.
>>
>>8620136
tumblr ruined my life

>>8620138
thanks
>>
>>8620006
Causing anxiety's more productive for me because it gets me out of bed and alert, daydreaming likes to keep me there. Though I am trying to use it to get me doing productive things so it's not all bad.
>>
>>8620138
agree with this. The dissapointing thing for me is that most people are pieces of shit tho
>>
>>8619974
>buy the things
>stop giving a fuck
>learn how to pinroll correctly
fixed your feels, brother :)
>>
>>8620152
Being a cool guy attracts cool people. I was a complete asshole until I met a guy who was real, always honest, and for him everything came from the heart. It made me want to be a better person, and I'm glad I got the chance to. Most people want to be genuine, but act differently because they've been hurt before. The key to staying real is to recognize threat before it happens, and cut off all toxic ties.

>>8620149
As long as it makes you leave the house, man. Word of advice, though, you should wake up half an hour before you normally would and go back to sleep. It makes you have cool dreams and makes sleep feel like less of a waste.
>>
>>8619991
And you wonder why people think you're a attention whore?
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>that qt who works at michael's
>that qt who works at that boba cafe
>that qt who works at golden corral
>tfw hate employers for hiring qt grills but u know exactly why they do it
>tfw cognitive dissonance over patronizing these businesses
>tfw thirsty as fuck but no game/can't flirt
Halp.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 245x300px)
image.jpg
20KB, 245x300px
>>8619979
>they really want someone that sees the world in the same way they do

please elaborate
>>
>>8620264
Become a regular customer, compliment random thing, start asking about weekends, ask her out.

>>8620294
Feelings of alienation are common,and the easiest way to settle that fear is to "be alone together" with someone.
>>
>>8620306
>Become a regular customer
But that's just it: I'm frugal by principle and I don't like being or feeling duped into buying things because I'm thinking muh dikk.
>>
>>8620082
Once, I got high and drunk as fuck at a party. In the middle of it I had a crushing realization that 90% of the people in my life didn't give a shit about me. Since then I've really tried to hold on to the ones that care.
>>
>>8620317
Go to Michael's and loiter. The girls don't care what you buy, they get paid no matter what.
>>
>>8620333
But scared of being thought of as a creep..
>>
>tfw 5'3 and cant find a green short parka
>tfw legs too built for skinny jeans but I wear them regardless because manlet
>tfw greentexting is a chore on a phone
>>
>>8620358
lul

tell me about cucks man
>>
>>8620341
Look into women's parkas, outerwear generally isn't too tailored. Wear tapered jeans instead, too. N&F Weird Guys, Levi 508s, and Levi 521 are a few off the top of my head.

>>8620339
Don't stay too long then. If she shows interest, she'll know you're just there to talk to her after like 3 visits.
>>
>>8620387
*Levi 522
>>
File: 1401112230478.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1401112230478.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>8620366
tell me about cucks?!??

why do they wear the chastity cage?
>>
>her face b like :O/I cant believe you just did that/hl2.exe has stopped working

wtf is this
smh white people
>>
>>8620387
aha, never thought of womens parkas, thanks.

but about the legs, is there any way to go about losing muscle without getting fat? i don't even want muscly legs, they just got that way from biking v often.
>>
File: image.jpg (231KB, 3225x911px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
231KB, 3225x911px
>>8620387
But see, the thing is:
>last thursday
>visit michael's for some craft shit
>checkout register
>qt grill, holy crap she's drop-dead gorgeous
>scanning my items, total is <$2
>have coupon, pull out my ipad
>she marvels a bit at my keyboard
>t-thanks
>she scans the coupon from my ipad
>save maybe 50 cents
>joke about it with her
>this whole time, I try to hold eye contact but every time my eyes meet hers I feel so damn uncomfortable
>have a nice day, y-you too
>walk out the store, contemplate the possibility of going back in to talk to her more
>already planned on going to gym
>stand outside for what feels like minutes
>my mind goes back and forth: gym? girl? gym? girl?...
>vow that ill check back after the gym
>have a great workout
cont'd
>>
>go to Forever 21 to buy some $5.80 blank crew shirts because I'm a fuccboi
>almost crash in the parking lot of the mall because there's teenagers being teenagers
>speedwalk through the mall to the store so I can get this shit over with
>speedwalk through the store to the tiny mens section in the corner
>get to the shirts, pick out what I need in about a minute flat, and head to the register
>see a grill with a whipped boyfriend in tow complaining about some stupid thing her friend was doing, the boyfriend was just dragging along and hating life
>we both get to the line at the same time
>make eye contact with the BF, give each other a knowing look, and I let them go
>wait in line for 15 minutes because there's teenage girls buying shit and only one person working
>speedwalk out after paying
>see three different couples making out and feeling each other up on benches
>get in car and go home

So why do you hate the mall /fa/?
>>
>>8620434
>back to michael's
>first person i see before i even get to the doors: her
>she says hi
>i say hello again
>quickly walk to back of store to get more of the same craft shit
>as I'm picking it out, she walks by
>dunno if she saw me
>she walks past my aisle, removing work vest
>i ask
>Going on your break?
>Yeah.
>checkout with someone else
>pay
>walk away
>stop in tracks
>sweaty_man.jpg
>walk back and ask the other girl at the counter
>Hey, the girl who just went on break, what's her name?
>>Oh that's ...
>Can you tell her I needed an excuse to see her again?
>>Oh alright..
>walk out the door
>walk back in
cont'd
>>
>>8620419
It's an odd problem.... In order to stay the same amount of bodyfat you'd have to burn as many calories as you do now. You could have your muscles atrophy a little bit by doing some kind of reverse workout schedule. My first thought is to look up a leg workout and do less weight each week, along with some kind of cardio that doesn't work your legs much, like rowing or swimming.

>>8620439
Too many shoplifters causing scenes.
>>
>>8620462
>wait as she handles other customers
>she notices me again
>i ask her when the qt grill gets back
>>10 minutes, are you gonna wait for her?
>I dunno. Thanks.
>drive home as fast as I can
>what the fuck did i just do
>pace around for a few minutes
>call michael's, some other girl picks up
>ask when qt grill's shift ends
>>In 15 mins.
>still sweaty after gym
>shower fast
>drive fast back to michael's
>know I'm too late but enter
>see the 2nd girl
>ask if qt grill is still there
>>Well, she got off 5 mins ago so...
>thank her and leave

?????? ???????, I was so autistic that day. Call me whatever you want but she was not the kind of girl I was about to let get away. Plus, I didn't have anything else to do that day.
>>
>>8620517
Worst part is, a day later, checked her first name on facebook and found her: we have two mutual friends. What the fuck is wrong with me...
>>
>>8619448
>>
File: 1384710597442.gif (1MB, 190x170px) Image search: [Google]
1384710597442.gif
1MB, 190x170px
>>8620517
>mfw imagining the second girl describing this to the qt
>>
>>8620439
I love the mall. I just bought a navy cable knit for 13 bucks at br and talked to my friend who works there about death grips and denim. He noticed my white jeans were selvege.

Now I'm drinking a beer at the brewery there waiting for my other friend to get off and hang out. I love malls.
>>
>>8619965
>>
>>8620530
Chill, if you didn't look entirely desperate to the second girl she'll probably tell the qt about it. As weird as it is, talk to her in person instead of on facebook, you can probably laugh about it later. And don't drop spaghetti if you find out she has a boyfriend.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 238x249px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 238x249px
>>8620517
What the fuck bruh
>>
File: pioneer_life.jpg (750KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
pioneer_life.jpg
750KB, 1536x2048px
>tfw it never works out with native women
>>
>>8620562
Yeah, I'm definitely not gonna message her without at least having talked to her properly in person but shit, shit, that was hard to even type out.
>>
File: frontier_feels.jpg (396KB, 978x1303px)
frontier_feels.jpg
396KB, 978x1303px
>>8620573

>tfw you only feel at home alone on the frontier
>>
>>8620574
Wait about a week then go back. When you see her say something like "Hey I came last leek and really wanted to ask you to go get/do X with me"

then don't sperg out again
>>
>>8620584
It's already been a week. I should've made that more clear: it was *last week's* thursday, not this past thursday.
>>
>>8620603

>confront the she or move on you indecisive faggot
>>
>>8620387
>Don't stay too long then. If she shows interest, she'll know you're just there to talk to her after like 3 visits.

That is some terrible fucking advice, he'll be known as that "weird creep who comes and walks around but never buys anything".
>>
File: 1383276954726.gif (2MB, 256x194px)
1383276954726.gif
2MB, 256x194px
>>8620517
Damn, I let those girls get away all the time.

>cashier
>ring up qt
>think about telling her how pretty she is
>don't
>see her the next day at dmv by coincidence
>talk and get number
>3 dates in
>I think I might actually fall in love for the first time, never actually been this into a girl before

Maybe there is a God.

Keep yo head up nigga.
>>
File: Angel_in_the_Face.jpg (1MB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Angel_in_the_Face.jpg
1MB, 1536x2048px
>how she didn't kiss me or fuck me but got away with all of my money
>>
>>8620574
Admitting your sperging is the first step to overcoming it. But seriously that's whack. I think all my cringeworthy moments have become repressed memories by this point. The only thing that comes close is a situation with my first girlfriend.

>>8620630
Yeah, it's bad advice, I'll admit. Somehow it foreshadowed his story, though, because he visited that store three times in one day and now has that exact reputation.
>>
File: 1406406066054.jpg (80KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1406406066054.jpg
80KB, 720x960px
>>8620643
>tfw spent all your money at strip club

I've fucked girls for less than I blow there. I get drunk and then boom I can't not spend all my money.
>>
File: 1372650735062.jpg (32KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1372650735062.jpg
32KB, 453x500px
>>8620517
>>8620603
Dude just abort the second she connects the dots as to who you are she's just going to think you're a freak unless you look devilishly handsome, which odds are you aren't.
>>
File: chi-rho-decoration.jpg (6KB, 168x178px) Image search: [Google]
chi-rho-decoration.jpg
6KB, 168x178px
>>8620517
my nigger, you learning greek?
>>
>>8620555
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>>8619467
The worst of all
>>
File: depression.png (810KB, 948x628px) Image search: [Google]
depression.png
810KB, 948x628px
>summer b4 first year at uni
>not a frequent user of weed, but I've smoked it
>friends and I start getting together at my place, smoking, then watching futurama
>starts off great
>after a few times, I start to long for the next smoke sesh
>days in between have become boring and meaningless
>nothing is much fun anymore, unless high
>.
>>
>outgrow neckbeard friends
>stop kicking it
>they all talk shit amongst themselves about me
>remember I let them borrow some vinyls
>want them back
>2 I found for a dollar and a limited edition colored reissue of my all time fave album
>everytime I call they sound smug nd condescending
>don't care just want my limited edition one back
>stop answering my calls
>all changed they're numbers
>Make passive aggressive comments about it.
>shit like "some people don't deserve an album as good as this"

Flip side

>found it online sealed for less than I bought it last time
>they scratched already scratched it on a scrappy uo turntable
>>
>>8621574

Had a seizure on that last sentence

>they scratched the shit outta it on a crappy urban outfitters turntable
>>
>>8619448
>hl2.exe has stopped working
kek
>>
>be me
>be at work
>only 1 qt
>doesn't seem to really talk
>try to talk to her cuz she makes everything painfully awkward if I don't
>recently made her laugh til she cried
>spent the last week smiling and just staring at me
>ask her what her deal is
>no response
>tell her I've noticed her just stare and smile
>smiles and stares
>ask her if she wants to grab a coffee after work
>no response
>ask her if she wants to catch a movie nd talk or something
>nothing
>ask her if she's okay since she just stares and smiles
>nothing

What the fuck.
>>
>>8621673
so what happened after that? Either she's autistic or you're creepy- we need to know what happpened next to decide
>>
>>8621673
>>8621673
Is she a puppet or something?
>>
>>8621673
drop it while you still can, your name is probably the first 20 things on her search history
>>
>>8621749
I would love a qt to stalk me
>>
>>8621689

She doesn't seem autistic.

She is just kinda odd. Like she parties nd goes clubbing. But she has these like weird things she does.
>>
>>8619467
dem feeels
>>
>>8621673
lmao what
>>
>>8621227
Cut back on the weed. If everything else gets dull you are doing it too much. Altohugh most people dont get addicted to weed, there is a possibility-
>>
>nice shoes anon, how much were they?
>t-two hundred
>Omg, wow that is really expensive, why do you spend so much on shoes?
>I actually payed 400
>>
>>8622147
It's a good job you only payed 400. It would be a real shame to have paid 400.
>>
>>8621227
just smoke everyday, nothing wrong with it.
you will have breaks naturally too.
>>8622140
fuck off
>>
>living in a student accomodation
>new girl recently moved in
>pretty qt
>talk to her casually couple of times, ask about studies, hometown explain how do we organize our kitchen and shit
>went out almost at the same time to smoke outside without knowing
>had a bit of a laugh about it together
>every time we talk she never breaks eye contact with me, has this slight stare of awe for me
>thought about asking her out any time soon

Should I?
>>
>>8622271
Forgot to add
>went out almost at the same time to smoke outside without knowing several times in a row
>>
>>8622271
You're gonna do it anyway, the way you talk about her already says it. Do it, and good luck my friend.
>>
>>8620082
nah i have a ton of friends and whenever i feel down, they always seem to remind me how much I'm wanted. feels good

if i have any bad feels its how picky i am with relationships. i really wish that by this point in my life i'd gotten over hooking up with girls and settled into a decent relationship but i really don't like committing myself and feel like i have to search until i find a girl that i'm willing to tie myself to
>>
>>8622271
>>8622275
>>8622275
>hasn't already asked her out
>came to /fa/ for advice
>>
>>8619448

>tfw no one is responding to your texts
>tfw people stopped inviting you to shit
>tfw slowly fading back into betahood after being popular
>jeans fit badly

sigh
>>
>>8619448
>tfw feel more at ease dressing like a troll than /fa/
>tfw bought my first pair of jeans in my 23 years of life
>tfw feel a bit good for dressing myself and not being dressed by mom/gf
>tfw no more teen brands

A mixed range of feels.
>>
>ITT
>talk to girl
>touch girl
>"does she want to fuck me? what am I supposed to do now?"

ayyy lmao
>>
>last night
>karaoke at the bar w/ bro
>meet qt german girl
>watch fireworks together
>walk her back to her hotel
>never gonna see her again
why
>>
>>8622860
Germans have no feelings anyway.
>>
File: tumblr_n9ufcnFblJ1ru0iaco1_500.jpg (52KB, 485x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n9ufcnFblJ1ru0iaco1_500.jpg
52KB, 485x720px
>grade 12 highschool
>meet qt black girl at school
>six feet tall, skinny/athletic, big lips and nice tits
>get her number from a friend of hers, chat a bit
>don't see her much at school but text often and flirt a lot
>one day we're talking about sex
>I propose that we should have sex together
>she asks when she can come over
>arrange a date, lots of sexting, ect.
>on the day we're going to bang I also had an invitation to a fashion show that some model I'd met at a party had invited me to
>figure I've got time if qt black girl shows up around noon because the show isn't till later that evening
>go to train station to meet her (black girl)
>she's an hour and a half late
>need to go home and change/shower before the show
>tell her not to bother coming, pissed off that she made me wait so long
>she's mad at me for making her come all that way then bailing because she's late
>never end up banging her
>end up hooking up with the aforementioned model a few times
>still talk with qt black chick who's now living in Paris
>next time I go to Paris I'll probably hit her up for sex again

The only feels I feel are effay.
>>
>>8622899
but she could ship me things from darklands for so cheap

fuck
>>
>>8622908
international shipping is always expensive dude
>>
>>8622910
it's significantyl less expensive when the package is checked as a 'gift' instead of as 'merchandise'

not to mention customs. she could mark it down on the shipping label and I might not have to pay at all
>>
File: 1372096544468.jpg (2MB, 3538x3424px) Image search: [Google]
1372096544468.jpg
2MB, 3538x3424px
>be poor as kid
>always wear second hand stuff and things family members gave to you
>when you're 15 steal a pair of NIKEs from your schools lost and found and then wear them for two years afterwords despite them being too small because they're the only nice shoes you have
>when 17 get a job and start having disposable income
>finally able to buy clothing
>experiment with lots of different styles and spend decent amount of time on outfits because even though it's H&M/Uniqlo shit you've never actually had clothing that fits you or looks good on you before

>all the rich kids at school call you a weird faggot and a pussy for caring so much about clothing and trying new stuff
>despite them wearing more expensive brands since they could walk

Anyone know this feel? I hope I'm rich enough to give my kids a middle class life when I'm older
>>
>>8622928
Don't worry about it. Those kids usually wear obnoxious brand shit just to show their parents gave them money. You'll look better in the long run. Also underage b&
>>
>Know this girl
>I can talk to her for hours, she makes me feel good about myself and everything etc.
>She studies far away, but is at home atm
>Go visit her at her parents'
>Kind of awkward but whatever
>She's virgin and everything about her screams virgin
>Tiny room with tiny bed, yellow stars on the walls etc
>We go take a walk in the woods and make out a little
>Back at my place she calls me and says that her parents are not okay with me being her boyfriend.
>They had a huge argument about it, and we can't see each other for now.

Meh, this relationship is kinda frustrating, but she's still the only thing I want.
>>
>>8622968
this was a few years ago m8, and I know I look better it just annoyed me at the time
>>
File: 1301641680984.jpg (27KB, 373x360px) Image search: [Google]
1301641680984.jpg
27KB, 373x360px
>tfw gonna see gf for the first time in a week on Sunday or Monday
>Want to give her an erotic massage
>tfw kinda wanna lick her feet and butthole
>>
>life going p well
>suddenly anxiety comes back pretty bad over the last few weeks
>start getting these weird muscle twitches all over my body, in my calfs my arms my stomach everywhere
>terrified I have some kind of neurological disease
>get more anxious
>twitching gets worse
>start to notice weird other little physical things
>begin to spend literally 90% of my waking hours worrying about my health
>can't sleep, struggle to eat as ever
>going back to uni in a month, terrified about moving in with effay flat mates who I was looking forward to living with at the end of last term

it sucks, I've got way better at my social/general anxiety lately (don't take meds anymore, can happily hold conversation with random people in bars whatever) and then this shit comes along out of nowhere ;_;
>>
>>8622981
You've got a lot of work ahead of you, but you gonna make it.
>>
>>8623001
>tfw we're trying to do anal but my wang is too big

>tfw was fucking her one time and started pile driving her vagina and she had this YOU TRYNA STAB ME TO DEATH MOFUCKA? look on her face
>tfw i started loling
>>
File: Thumbs up buddy.jpg (26KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbs up buddy.jpg
26KB, 525x481px
>>8619623
Just keep trying dude, it's a bit tough on everyone right now. Just keep putting in for whatever you can find. Heck, depending on where you live you could try for some state work.

Good for you on losing the weight, though.
>>
>>8622973
Jesus how old are you guys that her parents opinion even matters to you at all?
>>
>tfw only big city near me is zürich
>tfw outrageous swiss prices

i'm doomed to forever shop online ...
>>
>>8620082
welcome to the human condition. real life isn't like friends or seinfeld where you have a massive group of colorful friends all devoted to you, that one friend and your mom and bro? thats what matters, treat them well and let them know that you care.
>>
>>8623031
There's not much you can do about it, if you really are in the situation. Sure, you could just "break free" and do whatever the hell you want. But who is financing your studies now? Also nobody wants to lose their parents over some guy.
>>
>tfw I copped 5 pairs of shies
>DM mono 1460, DM curtis
>AF1 mids, Reebok Zigs, NB Worthy
>tfw I now own 15 pairs of shoes
>tfw you can only wear one at a time

I should more of my shoes and just brought some super nice $1k boots and worn them to death
>>
>>8619692
You are finding someone you think you deserve. Go with it. Go on a date. You will forget about her after banging her a couple of times or after you see her flaws.

I bet you are the kind of guy that doesn't get attracted to the hottest top tier girls. You think they're all stupid, you may tend to categorize them as Bimbos, but the true is that every girl is stupid at some level. You are just trying to justify your realist feels towards girls (In case you feel that way). You think you can't have those girls, so you just don't feel attracted to them.

The fear goes after proving to yourself that you are worthy enough. Go rave, bang a couple of 9/10 heroin-chicks. Get yourself intoxicated in order to lose fear. And suddenly your ego will boost enormously.

After a series of meaningless hook ups with strangers and/or slutty friends, You will have enough balls to get yourself an attractive girl.
>>
>>8621825
You're still in dangerous territories though. If she's a bit odd like that, imagine dating her and having to deal with the "why" reasons. She's most likely more drama then she's worth.
>>
>>8622999

Similar feels

>start having anxiety attacks
>can't breath, everything is blurry, shaking sweaty kind
>only happen once in while
>recently started happening almost daily
>at Starbucks
>waiting in line
>start having trouble breathing
>everything gets blurry
>start shaking
>look for around for an empty seat
>pass out
>get up a minute later
>people just staring and taking pictures
>said I'm fine and walk out

Felt like such a pussy
>>
>>8623099
you're right on some things, i probably will forget about her after we bang and im not attracted to the hottest girls, but its not because i think they're all stupid.

i do agree with what you're saying though, i think this is just something i need to get over and then i'll have much more confidence. thanks friend :)
>>
>>8622270
God I hate your kind.
>>
>>8621673
what a fuck?
>>
>girls ask me why i shave my head
>people touching my rick owens
>drunk assholes stepping on my margielas
>people talking to me about their favorite pleb brands
>i keep forgetting to pick up oxyclean to get rid of my pit stains
>girls flirt with me but i dont reciprocate because how they dress
everything sideways like that asian pussy.
>>
>>8624052
>oxyclean remove pit stains

like the yellow sweat stains or white aluminium stains? pls respond
>>
>>8624057
Yellow sweat stains.
it should work for white aluminium stains too though.
Just spray the area down, let it sit for 24hours, spray again before you wash.
>>
>>8621574
>shit like "some people don't deserve an album as good as this"

kekd
>>
>>8619714
you're a child
>>
>scored some acne jeans today at a thrift for like 2 dollars
>exactly my size, fits awesome
>barely worn
>super happy
>gf calls me a some hours later
>tfw she tells me our dog was crushed by a car
why i'm so sad about the dog? i know i should be happy as fuck cuz of the garment, but damn...
>>
>>8623082
put them on your hands
now you can wear 2 pairs at a time
>>
>>8624179
anon, garment never loved you
to the dog, you and gf was everything, and dog loved you

acne jeans will never love you
>>
>been talking to some casca-tier qt on tumblr
>know that nothing will happen because tumblr lmao but still makes me wonder
>been in a typical long-ass relationship where you love your girl but feel too young to settle down
>genuinely don't know what i want from the next 3-4years of my life
>calves won't get bigger no matter how much i work that shit, making me look uncanny on skinnies due to broad as fuck shoulders
>dfw no rick leather jacket

early 20s suck
>>
>>8624179
I don't even know why I laughed so hard at this one. Is that terrible and means I'm a fucked up person?
>>
>>8624052

>drunk assholes stepping on my margielas
>wearing your best clothes to clubs
>>
>>8624242
Thank you, anon. Or at least something like that. See, i know it probably sounds silly for some, but for me it's always about the clothes. I try not to really attach to anything, woman or a friend, because they can leave you and make you feel bad and sad and shit. That's the reason i started gaining interest in clothes in the first place, i've been into fashion for quite some time now, at least for me, i own a clothing store full of designer shit, i learned how to sew and i'm planning to slowly start my own line. And i thought everything is all right, you love these things, your collection of clothes and shoes and accessories, it's all good. But then it happen what i thought it never will again(i was engaged a couple of years ago, didn't work)- i've fallen in love with a girl. And we got a dog, and damn, i fuckin loved that creature. I love her too, don't get me wrong,but not so....unconditionally. And now this dog is gone. Just like that. I don't thrift that much and i was happy. Than, all of a sudden, i wasn't. For a couple of years now,anon, i've never thought that i won't be happy with a piece of clothing, no matter what.Never thought that it doesn't matter how much i love a jacket,for example, the jacket can't love me or feel anything. I will try to appreciate people around me more from now on, i guess. So thank you. Your reply really got me into thinking.
>>
>>8620603
then go ask her you fucking faggot
>>
>>8624428
now was that really worth deleting your post over?
>>
File: 1375205583277.jpg (17KB, 457x396px) Image search: [Google]
1375205583277.jpg
17KB, 457x396px
>tfw qt girl but have no means to talk to her
>tfw only really have one good friend and all my other friends I know through him
>tfw self image changes on a day to day basis
>tfw no money for cops
>tfw no job
>tfw nothing to do during the day
>tfw social anxiety
>tfw socially awkward in certain situations
>tfw loads of people are having fun with their friends right now
>tfw I'm here on /fa/ trying to make up for my lacking personality with clothes
>tfw don't know whether I'm depressed or not
>>
>>8624601
get a damn job.
>>
>>8624601
>tfw don't know whether I'm depressed or not
You probably are, but I don't know what you should do. I'm in a similar position.
>>
>>8624601
add tfw whiney faggot to that list of greentext
>>
>tfw dad passed away and his brothers got rid of his will so now all matters of inheritance are foggy as hell
I'm taking legal action but fuck this is exhausting as fk. At least I can cop some sick clothes when I get insurance money, r-right?
>>
File: x.jpg (20KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
x.jpg
20KB, 500x332px
>dated chick about 5 months ago and cheated on her while she was away for 2 weeks
>we weren't really serious and i didnt really have any feelings for her
>bitch tries to fix things after i did her wrong
>realize i really love this bitch
>she forgives me(not forgets) and jokes about it sometimes
>never really get that sense of trust that usually comes with relationships(i think? first girl ive ever liked like this)
>things get really weird and we just become complete assholes to eachother for a few days
>everytime things clear up we have the best time of our lives
>things are at the weird stage rn
>different weird
>she asks what id do if she told me she cheated on me
>i say idk and we dont talk for awhile
>she starts crying and tells me later why she was crying
>nothing to do with cheating
>still at the weird stage
>idk how to feel

did this bitch really do it or am i just overthinking everything like always
i really like this girl /fa/
>>
>>8624799
also note that im the worst boyfriend material and usually dont have relationships with people for more than 3 weeks

oh and also shes moving in 5 months so i gotta break it off before then

fml.... ;_;
>>
>>8624799
well your even if she did cheat on you
if she didnt then we cool
>>
>tfw meet gorgeous blonde girl from same country on vacation
>danced together and made out on the dancefloor
>leave for home the next morning
>didn't get her name or number, but know that she lives in a city 6 hours away

This was about a week ago. She was so beautiful, and I hate myself for not getting any contact info... Her friend has my number though, but I doubt she'll make any contact.

sigh
>>
>>8619458
Underrated post
>>
>>8624813
yeah exactly but still fuckn sucks seeing as im not as forgiving as she is
>>
>>8619448
>have qt black coworker
>flirts with me in a way in an almost condescending way (like I'm more than a year younger than her)
>acts like we're friends despite not knowing each other very well (I've only had like five shifts with her)
>last time I worked with her, she grabbed my arm when she said hello.
>flirts with other white guy our age
>he falls for it every time.
>mfw I've seen her boyfriend pick her up from work.
>mfw she thinks I'm falling for this obvious game
or that was her brother and she really likes me. but i doubt it.
>>
>>8624830
>>8624803
>>8624799
stop being a bitch, bitch
being in a serious relationship is un/fa/ as fuck
>>
>>8620439
I love malls dude, I always get to hit on the chicks that work there.
>>
>>8619448
>tfw going to class
>tfw i like dressing like a comfortable hobo
>tfw there's finally a hot girl in my class
>tfw she stares at me like i'm a hobo

should i dress like a streetwear fuccboi next week and blow her mind
>>
>have many friends
>have no close friends though
>Only ever hang out with people in large groups
>Spend most time alone, listening to obscure music and shopping online
Feeling lonely in a crowd is one of the most painful things
>>
>>8624799
Posts like that make me realise how many of the people posting here are underage.
>>
>>8624935
protip: all of them
>>
>>8624948
caught another one
>>
stop being little bitches

it's cool to whine every now and then about your situation and get sympathy from /fa/

but these threads are always so negative. literally nothing good happens in life when you're miserable over not being able to get girls. life's not that awful, guys.

and girls aren't that hard to understand, but that's another story
>>
>>8624911
iktfb
>used to have really close friend
>drifted apart

no feeling is worse than slowly drifting away from your best buddy
>>
>>8625005
>spend all time on girlfriend
>prioritize her over friends
>slowly drift apart
>know its happening but can't figure out how to stop it

even worse than that soon after my best friend moved away and then one day I was left with basically no one.
>>
>>8620034
>when did you guys decide to cut out toxic people?
dude, that is called "burning bridges". don't make it romantic. it's cleansing, but you're cutting all contact from those people. and you seem to be doing it for selfish reasons.
and i'm not trying to preach. In the past year, I've done it to four people.
>my grandmother (horribly abusive to whole family, me in particular; drove my grandpa to death and gloated about it)
>three cunts at my college (bad personalities, mean to my real friends)
i can't believe i dealt with those people and pretended to not be nauseated by their presence.
i go to a small college, so everyone knows everybody.
it's not the greatest if you see these people on a daily basis. i now get death-glares from three different people (one of whom is my RA). one tried to accost me at one of my jobs. they give me shit because i told them that no one liked them.
at least i don't have to pretend to like them, like the rest of my friends.
>>
>>8624306
it's a joke, anon
>>
>>8621227
>smoke weed regularly (average: 5 days a week)
>have fun when high
>don't smoke sometimes (example: i smoked a quad yesterday with two friends, didn't smoke today, probably not tomorrow either)
>have fun when not high, too.
>it doesn't matter, fully capable of having fun sober or altered
you may have dependency problems if you only have fun when high.
>>
>>8619692
It's called Oneitis. Get drunk and grab some ass and you'll be out of it in 2-4 days.
Source: personal experience.
>>
>>8625015
>spend all time on girlfriend
>prioritize her over friends

that's your mistake, you needy loser, have some self respect
>>
>tfw half a dozen qt's at work
>tfw they're all 15/16
>tfw I'm 24
>>
>>8624909
i know that feel

i used to dress like an idiot a lot when i was in college

like one day i'd be dadcore the next day i'd be redneck wearing wrangler jeans and realtree camo shirts i got at rural king
>>
File: 1406521715669.jpg (130KB, 383x472px) Image search: [Google]
1406521715669.jpg
130KB, 383x472px
>sleep schedule is fucked
>constantly have bags under my eyes
>people keep pointing it out to me

You fucks told me it was /fa/ but now that I have them it looks like ass.
>>
>>8625878
Fucking know that feel
>>
>>8625903
i just want to take them up against the wall in the basement storage room and fuck them up their skirts. and i know they want it too ;___;
>>
>>8619448
That's the worst error message ever
ok now me
>this summer
>Start talking to old friend
>We are both bored and single, we develop a thing
>Start to have feelings for eachother
>Admit that I love her
>She loves me too
>We are now going out
>At the end of the summer she's going to france for 6 months
>She suggests that she waits for me
>I can't see girl I love for 6 months
>>
>>8621227
You're becoming a burnout, it happened to me

>>8622140
>>8622270
For how long and how often do you smoke?

I do think people can get dependent on weed, but I think addiction is a mental thing. I remember back when I was first smoking and I went through this big crisis the first time I took a big break. Like I was worried about the withdrawal effects or something. I made it such a big deal in my head that I wouldn't be able to sleep or that I wouldn't have any appetite and it probably became psychosomatic.

Now I smoke way more than I did then and I can easily stop smoking immediately and there are no negative effects.
>>
File: 1384402972292.png (92KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
1384402972292.png
92KB, 250x238px
>likes deathgrips
>prefers shitty dad headphones
>possibly wears glasses ironically
>likes awful "challenging" indie bands
>flannel shirts

douchenozzle supreme
>>
>>8625998
Ew you're a creep I don't actually want to fuck them
>>
>>8620517

I'm a creeper and even I thought this shit is creepy. Her co-worker is probably gonna tell the qt "some creepy loser keeps asking me about you, he asked like 4 times in one day"
>>
>>8622973

Ah, to be 13.
>>
File: 1379940964964.jpg (13KB, 316x249px) Image search: [Google]
1379940964964.jpg
13KB, 316x249px
>>8619466
>tfw model material if tall, but stayed at 5'9''
alll i want is the feel to go away...
>>
>6'2" bara
>uni degree is literally manly men doing manly things
>want a qt who I can discuss good fits and styles with
>no opportunity to meet people because 45 hours of classes per week

Send help
>>
>>8626124
pls no bully
>>
File: 1388284825491.jpg (157KB, 700x799px) Image search: [Google]
1388284825491.jpg
157KB, 700x799px
>Live ina shitty, backwards, third-world country.
>Only "fashionable" stores are Bershka, Pull and Bear and fucking Zara ffs.
>International deliveries cost an arm and a leg.

Improvising fits with what I can manage to find is hard as balls. Still, I manage most of the time.
>>
>>8626160
>same here
where are from bro?
>>
>>8626124
>flannel shirts

You take that back
>>
>tfw all my highschool friends are leaving for college in the next 2 weeks
>tfw the only friend I'll have left are my friend from work who are all like 25+
>tfw literally no dating pool and too autistic to be able to approach random girls in public
>>
>>8624911
>>Spend most time alone, listening to obscure music and shopping online
that's me
>>
File: last exit to springfield.jpg (84KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
last exit to springfield.jpg
84KB, 500x385px
>tfw no friends care about me
>tfw cried in front of best friend whinging about it
>end up breaking contact even with the few friends i had back then
>miserable for years, depressed as fuck, borderline suicidal

>buy rick jacket
>1.5 years later still don't care about being forever alone
>havent cried in about a year
>tfw not depressed anymore
>>
>>8626171
rick is love
rick is life
>>
>>8626163

Colombia.
>>
>>8626239
ha! i knew it, bogota?
i know that pain man, pull and bear is great tho, have to work with what we got
>>
>>8626259

Tunja, actually; but I'm in Bogotá often. Chevignon has some sweet knitwear and denim too.
>>
>>8624601
stop stalking me how do you know this much about me
>>
>>8626124
don't talk shit about flannel
fabric of the gods
>>
just got back from a very bro party
>with friends
>tend to leave friends to search for qts
>spy one, shes playing beer pong with some dudes/talking with her friend
>hang with friends
>never talk with her or any other qts
>most girls aren't qt anyways but still
>blew a chance i had with this one grill
>get home
>reflect on how uncomfortable i felt when i wasn't with my friends
>check eBay auctions
>realize im filling the social void in my heart with material objects i.e. clothes while my friends who are semi /fa/ but only barely are getting with various girls
>not sure if im upset by that or if i just dont care
>check tinder
>qt messaged me back with a smiley face
>we're all going to make it
>>
>My friend is in a popular emo band
>He gets infinitely more tail than I ever will despite having an Edward Olmos face and semi fashionable wardrobe
>Does it even matter, honestly?
>>
>>8626345
that's nice, wait till she break your heart and shatter your illusions
>>
>>8619466

>i would be better looking if i were better looking

Fucking. Idiot.
>>
>>8626051
It'll be okay, Anon, just call her up once a week. More than anything, be happy for her.

>>8626168
Then don't approach random girls. Get a hobby and make friends within that. I'd suggest photography or outdoor stuff, plenty of qt girls that do those.

>>8626353
Clothes don't mean shit if you're not interesting
>>
>tfw want to bulk up so grills won't laugh at me but also want to stay skinny in case my modeling career takes off
>>
>>8619448
>in the military
>looking at this dope floral print sweater
>oh shit its on sale
>fellow shock troop sees my order
>"what the fuck is that? are you gay?"
>proceed to be called a fag by 4 people
>decide against the purchase
>instantly regret it
>tfw surrounded by people who wear ugly tapout shirts
nobody will ever understand my pain
>>
>>8620555
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>fucked a qt
>into her shes into me
>she goes away for a week
>fuck her 2 best friends
>she comes back
>she doesn't know
>fucking all 3 of them concurrently
>the best friends know but not the original qt
>really looking like im gonna be able to have a threesome with the friends this week
>leave for college in 20 days also so ill leave any trouble/complications behind

man up faggots
>>
>>8628377
My brothers on law are bros that listen to metallica. They wear afflicton, zoo york, and tapout. One has a dragon sleeve with a bc rich guitar head on it. Cargo shorts, flip flops, oakleys. They compared La Dispute to Killswitch Engage when I showed it to them. I feel you. My sister works as the interior designer for all this states hms. I have no idea what happened.
>>
File: Don-Jon-2.png (222KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
Don-Jon-2.png
222KB, 500x338px
>>8628451
>tfw only sex in actual relationships
>>
>>8619448

hahahahaha holy fuck
>>
>>8628451
this thread is for ~real feels~, if u wanna make up stories go to
>>>/lit/
>>
>>8628508
its true tho haha
>>
>>8626345
Life doesn't have to just be about banging girls or getting a gf. When I stop caring about girls the most the universe always supplies me one. They just fall into my lap. Sometimes I think there might actually be a god.

But when I stop caring about getting a girl I'm always focused on self improvement, school, work, gym, wardrobe, skin, diet. So there's that.

My girl right now ran into me and talked to me two days in a row by coincidence as strangers and then gave me her number without me asking.
>>
>>8620555
THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>>8621574
but what is the album fuccboi
>>
>tfw finally get enough money for cops
>tfw next day get pulled over for speeding (speedo wasn't working)
>oh also your insurance is bad. Here's a ticket for that too haha faggot -cop
>tfw all my money is going into this ticket now
>tfw won't have enough money for even food in the next two weeks because of this ticket
>>
>>8624052
damnit trunks
>>
>>8620034
My friends were pretty shitty, they did some shit that I didn't find out at the time was toxic. Like make fun of me to be cool with the cool kids, tell me to do stuff so that everyone can laugh at me, shit like that. They were my only friends, but later on they replaced me with some faggot and now some of them even forgot about me. I totally cut them off and now I have no friends. Kind of looking forward to getting new ones though.
>>
>>8628782
fuck cops
>>
File: ny09-2009-03-1845.jpg (355KB, 1024x626px) Image search: [Google]
ny09-2009-03-1845.jpg
355KB, 1024x626px
>>8628377
military bro, iktf.

get it anyways, look 2fab4them
>>
>>8628798
Not trunks.
Just a dude who's from western canada, wears rick, shaves his head, and looks down on "plebs."
>>
>trip to Chicago with friends for Lollapalooza
>female friend's qt friend asks me to travel with her
>immediately get along well
>arrive one day earlier than everyone else
>spend all day exploring Chicago and shopping
>getting to know each other, asking each other for opinions, just kidding around and laughing
>having a blast just the two of us together
>remember at the end of the day she has a bf
>my illusion comes crashing down

For a day I forgot >tfw no gf for a bit and pretended to be happy for once.
>>
>various people of different walks of life say to me that I'm handsome
>girls often give me interested looks
>got laid couple of times without actually doing anything other than looking good (apparently)
>couple of friends actually said to me that I'm model material
>look at my photos
>jesus christ I'm fucking disgusting

I'm convinced that I'm going mental now. Either that or there is a demon that lives inside cameras and makes me ugly for a moment every time I'm about to appear on a photo.
>>
>>8620034
>moved away
>didn't talk to them
>came back
>hung out to see if they changed
>they didn't
>joined the military
>haven't spoken to them since

god I fucking hate those kids
>>
>>8628510
haha
>>
>>8629074
did you at least go to rsvp gallery
>>
>>8629100
This is pretty much me kek. Body dysmorphia rules.
>>
>dry spell
>people uglier than me get sex and gf's and jobs and everything
>i'm reasonably sociable but every time I go out it's just the same old gang drinking the same garbage beer and talking about the same garbage shit
>even when I try to break away from the group it doesn't work out
>no single girl in the group

>no job
>no ambition
>don't know what to study
>god damn it

atleast I started working out regularly and eating more.
>>
>>8629100
>>8629544
we should have a therapy kik group
>>
>>8624315
I browse 4chan a ton and sometimes I come across posts that perfectly en-capture how I imagine a 4chan poster feels and how their mind works.
A lonely but not unhappy person , driven by apathy and a need for something or well anything that they can use to warp that apathy into content or some other variation that only exists as a pipe dream to them and almost every other user.
It's sad knowing that this numbness that courses through their veins is what keeps them alive and that they half heartedly fight in when they know to be alone and to survive in their tiny , comfortable ecosystem is all they want.
To just live for the sake of living.
But no , they just keep trying to hide it inside the costume of an interest or a hobby.
Odd.
>>
>tfw was in love with girl for a long time
>finally get the girl
>things where great
>things still are great
>but now i look at other girls and compare them
>think about what i would be like to date a qt model girl
>even just a younger 18-20 year old
>obsess about it all the time
>know its probably because of all the porn thats fucked up my perception on looks
>know if i stop watching porn it will get better
>still think maybe it won't and just like with clothes or anything i am never going to be satisfied and constantly searching for better
>>
>>8629939
>i'm reasonably sociable but every time I go out it's just the same old gang drinking the same garbage beer and talking about the same garbage shit
>even when I try to break away from the group it doesn't work out
>no single girl in the group

I feel you so hard it hurts, anon. :'^(
>>
>>8619448
>look in mirror
>DAMN
>look in mirror another day
>jesuschristhowhorrifying
>take picture
>DAMN
>look at picture after a month
>do i really look like that wtf

I don't know what to trust. I've been told people think I'm attractive but what if they're just saying that. Some of them were weirdo girls too. Only solid unbiased rating i've gotten was a 7.

I don't know what to trust anymore
>>
>>8630455
Trust /fa/
post selfie and butt
>>
>>8630480
what if I become the next /fa/ce
>>
>tfw good jaw but chubby cheeks

What's the point of living
>>
>>8628751
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea by Neutral Milf Hotel
>>
>>8622903
>tfw you will never sex with a model
>tfw you will never sex with a qt ethnic lady
>>
>>8624601
its fucking scary how well i relate to other people on 4chan sometimes
i really need to get out of here
>>
>>8622973
stop trying to date 12 yr olds
>>
>>8626051
go to france with her then.
just get a temp job for 6 months you get to chill in a foreign country with the girl you love for half a year and your life will be waiting for you when you get back so why the fuck not do this shit while you're young.
>>
>>8628782
I'll bet he was a motorcycle nigger. I want to hit them every time I see them on the road.
>>
File: 1384938494567.jpg (91KB, 372x376px) Image search: [Google]
1384938494567.jpg
91KB, 372x376px
>Have frequent dreams where I meet random strangers
>they are wearing stuff from my wardrobe
>I compliment them on their sick fit
Am I just full of myself or is this some fa curse?
>>
>>8620555

THANK YOU SKELETON
>>
>dress up nice fit
>too awkward to ask somebody to take a photo of it
>>
>>8624052
>everything sideways like that asian pussy.

lmao

>people talking to me about their favorite pleb brands

I feel u. People getting excited about vaporwave fashion and shit.
>>
>>8629998
hm, this kinda describes me

Woe from Wit
>>
>>8620082
I often feel that way, but that's probably because a majority of my friends are relatively older than me and the fact that I don't see them that often doesn't help either. Often times, I feel paranoid that they'd find it kinda strange that I am friends with people way older. Also not being able to trust in anyone kinda sucks because you have no one to talk to about all the shit you wanna get off your chest.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (59KB, 1099x961px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
59KB, 1099x961px
this shit
>>
>>8621673

she's marked you as a feedbag for her coven
stake that bitch asap
>>
>>8621673
But you're dope you got a bad chick, yeah, cool bro we all get it
She wears a ring, came through without it
You really think she stay true? I doubt it
Cause I'm fucking your girlfriend, and there's nothing you can do about it
>>
>>8619464
>literally
>autistic
r u dumb
>>
File: 22269625.gif (599KB, 126x101px) Image search: [Google]
22269625.gif
599KB, 126x101px
When bae says youm dress cool
Thread posts: 258
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.