[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pajamas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 6

File: Photo Jul 28, 5 09 47 PM.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 28, 5 09 47 PM.png
1MB, 640x960px
I'm trying to decide if these pajamas are cute and if my boyfriend would enjoy them (sorry about my icky just-woke-up face and hair)
>>
File: Photo Jul 28, 5 22 41 PM.png (956KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 28, 5 22 41 PM.png
956KB, 640x960px
here's a picture w/o the robe
>>
>>8560221
not really
you're kinda fat and it fits baggy
>>
>>8560221
this picture is really gross

ur boyfriend isnt gonna care, he just want yo put his dick in u lol
>>
>>8560230
>>8560221
>short and stubby
>fat
>no tits
>annoying face
>shitty dyke cut

Do your boyfriend a favour and disappear
>>
>>8560230
ya i'd enjoy it

cos im ur boyfriend
>>
Doesn't look bad, what about from behind?
>>
ignore the hate OP, I think you're very cute. Your boyfriend will def enjoy them, its a playful look.
>>
>>8560221
That honestly looks like something my mom would wear to sleep or some shit. Disgusting.
>>
>>8560230
>>8560221
it looks cute. it doesn't very sexy, but if you're aiming for cute than it's fine. I'd bet your boyfriend will enjoy them
you are chubby without much tits which makes it look a bit awkward since it's transparent (and those underwear are horrible) but he's your boyfriend and your body will always turn him on so gl and hf :^)
>>
>>8560265
>>8560258
>these faggot white knights

Reddit is that way>>>>>
>>
I think your pretty hot, show your butt!!
>>
No wonder you're all virgins
>>
>>8560265
The undies have an openback. The front is sheer lace. Yeah, I kind of hate my body and tits. I've can't really change one, but am working on the other.
>>
>>8560311
guessing you're op?

The floral patterns throws it off as boring, definitely not sexy
>>
>>8560337
you have a wedding ring
why are you posting these on a imageboard
based troll
>>
>>8560264
this.
if you want to look cute just get a pyjama with animals or something
>>
>>8560340
No, that wasn't me. People are right about my body being gross... Anyway, I wasn't going for sexy at all. Just cutesy and playful.
>>
>>8560221

you look like someone mom.
how much time do you spend at barnes and noble and what color is your jetta?
>>
>>8560343
It isn't a wedding ring. It's on my middle finger and was a gift. Jade for good luck in all that I do.

I'm sorry, I'm new to 4chan and don't understand the based troll part??
>>
>>8560349
I'm more of an antiques gal. Plus, I'd want more space in a car. Maybe an SUV.
>>
>>8560281
I can't do that, silly.
>>
>>8560221

It looks like you stole this from your dead grandma's estate. you are too plain to pull off this type of clothing. also stop making that face, you still look chubby.
>>
>>8560346
find a couple you like and ask you boyfriend which one he likes more, then

pic in op isn't doing it for me
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 467x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 467x552px
you look like that chick from the fault in our stars movie

shame on you
>>
Let me guess, you watch Game of Thrones because of how much you love Dany. Right or wrong, OP?
>>
>>8560536
man i wanted 2 put my dick all over her when she was in secret life

not so much anymore ://
>>
>>8560549
I've never watched it
>>
>>8560770
You gonna post more pictures or what?
>>
shit bait. cant believe ppl still fall for this shit.
>>
>>8560774
No, why? I got a pretty solid no in regards to this, so I'm taking it. I don't think I need more. Especially if I'm so displeasing to everyone.
>>
>>8560221

see you as a solid 5.5/10
>>
>>8561008
I'd give myself a 3-4 so thanks
>>
>>8560930
>Especially if I'm so displeasing to everyone

Have you truly considered suicide?
Im not trying to be funny or harsh here, but it seems as though you're unhappy with your body, un happy with your breast size, and unhappy with your face.

Your boyfriend isn't too interested in you or your sleepwear choices, you're living in shambles

maybe everyone in your life is better without you?

have you ever considered it? Maybe it's time to stop being so selfish?
>>
>>8561042
you are probably my least favorite person on this entire board
>>
>>8561042
why're you so dumb

op that looks cute in my opinion. whether he likes it or not will depend on his preferences. he'll probably find it attractive that you made an attempt to dress up for him regardless, though.
>>
>>8561042
kill yourself autist
>>
>>8561051
>>8561052
>>8561055
lol maybe if u say enough mean words about seig op will reward u with sex!!! :)
>>
>>8560230
>>8560221
fat dyke kill yourself
>>
For pajamas, they're cute and as long as they're comfortable, that's all that really matters. It's no sexy hot steamy lingerie but you did say pajamas and not lingerie. I don't see why your boyfriend would have a problem, most pajamas are far less attractive.

Guys on 4chan (especially this board) are mean to girls. It's best to never post any pictures of yourself here, at most try to post it without yourself wearing it and hope you can get a legit reply that isn't asking for pics of you. They do not see us as people, everyone here will call you fat and disgusting when you are neither. It's just not a healthy place to be if you are a low self esteem female.
>>
>>8561042
I meant on here. My life is pretty awesome and my bf is pretty damn into me. I'm a reliable, kind, and generally helpful person. So, no. I don't have any desire to kill myself. Also, I like old-fashioned attire. As does my bf. Body-wise, I like my ass, the color of my nipples, and how soft my skin is. I enjoy my 70% waist-to-hip ration and these lips were made for pleasing others. In general, I just dislike my weight and breast size. Thankfully, I can change those things, but you can't change the fact that you're pathetic and that- in trying to bring me down- you brought me up. Kisses!
>>
>>8561019
girrl pls, you look adorable! :)
Ignore idiots
>>
>>8561065
how is that even mean to point out that he's literally just really dumb
dunno what else to say
>>
>>8561068
Thanks for all of that. :) You're one of the only people that realized that this is for sleeping, not fucking. I wouldn't post the fun stuff on /fa. I just want to look adorable for when he wakes up next to me (so I can sleep in). He likes when I play up the more cutesy side.
>>
>>8560221
>>8560230
They're pajamas he probably wont care.
I bet you think your boyfriend appreciates you getting your nails done but thats just another thing we give zero shits about.
>>
>>8561069
sieg got rekt

u go qt :)
>>
>>8561095
I've never had my nails done. I think he appreciates when I buy things that reveal the parts he likes seeing.
>>
>>8561069
why are you on this board
what made you come here
you literally look like shit
>>
>>8561042
>>8561069
why do people get bothered by sieg hes a short overweight half jap half white reject.
guy should have everyones pity its sickening
>>
>>8561110
Because advice and opinions can be beneficial. Who knew?!
>>
Hey OP, save yourself the pennies and don't wear pajamas... He'd like that better.
>>
File: 1397597068355.png (36KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1397597068355.png
36KB, 300x300px
>>8561106
>I think he appreciates when I buy things that reveal the parts he likes seeing
buy a balaclava and see how much he appreciates that.
>>
>>8561123
Great idea ;D but he loves undressing me/watching me undress.
>>
>>8561128
Probably not at all tbh. Maybe he can use one for role play sometime, though it wouldn't be my cup of tea.
>>
>>8561141
B..But he's just seeing the same stuff as before... wear 10 tee shirt and then watch him scramble all over you to get them off of you.
>>
>>8561145
you should seriously lay on the bed naked just staring at him with only a balaclava on when he walks in the door for the reaction.
>>
>>8561158
That'd be hilarious! :)
>>
>>8561156
I only own 9 tee shirts! D: I can wear 10 dresses lol
>>
This thread is shit stop shitting up the place
>>
>>8561176
well anyway you got your answer so delete the thread because its just going to get more shitted up from here
>>
>>8561191
Like I said: I'm new. Would you mind telling me how?? Sorry, I didn't realize it was still bothering people.
>>
>>8561209
go to your post at the very top and click the box next to it.
scroll to the bottom and click delete.
go read the FAQ
>>
>>8561233
can't delete threads anymore newfaf
>>
What the fuck are you doing on 4chan
>>
File: 1406597883345.png (127KB, 257x250px) Image search: [Google]
1406597883345.png
127KB, 257x250px
>>8560221
From a purely fashion perspective, pyjamas should only be very, very fine. Otherwise, quality sweatpants are good and undershirts are good...

Alternately, for a woman, you are to wear your man's buttondowns and sweatshirts with panties.

The more you know.
>>
>>8561318
Also, not whiteknighting, but /fa/ is usually pretty civil about chicks... you guys don't even bat an eye at tripcodes.

Why did you all have to sperg out on this girl's physique? You could have just discussed women's pyjamas for a purely fashion perspective.
>>
>>8561247
how can i be new then you fatfuck
>>
>>8560221
>wearing anything more than panties in bed
>expecting your boyfriend to be happy
>>
>>8561332
this hideous bitch was better off going to /soc/

they hold challenge threads trying to fap out to ugly bitches
>>
>>8561356
Every time I go to /soc/ they call me an asshole for giving clothing advice and telling them to lose weight.
>>
keep up the good work sieg
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>8562046
T H I S
H
I
S
>>
>>8562046
>>8562059
samefag
>>8561304
also this
you shouldnt post shit like this on the internet (esp anon boards bc people are more honest w. what they think if its anon) if youre that insecure, like you can deny it now if you want but youve said like 10 times you think youre a 3/10 and dont like your body/tits
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.