[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Techwear is it possible without spending a fuckton of money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 32

File: tech.png (168KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
tech.png
168KB, 500x632px
>Techwear

is it possible without spending a fuckton of money // on a low budget?
>>
>>8554715

Maharishi's trousers are relatively affordable.
>>
>>8554715
No

>>8554736
>affordable
Not to someone who is on a "low budget"
>>
>>8554715

all the cheap brands are bad. all the techwear related threads on places like sufu are mostly populated with older people because they can afford the good stuff.
>>
>>8555274

There is a sale on Maharishis site right now..?
>>
definitely not if you want to look great

captcha: 187 lel
>>
>>8555305
Brobro. They only put the shit clothes on sale.
>>
>>8555322
http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Maharishi_2106PANELWORKTAILPARKA_2346_97_394_0.html

http://www.maharishistore.com/product/Maharishi_2031CUSTOMPANTS_2226_97_394_0.html

these look ok, if you are on the budget
>>
Of course it's possible with any style but it's stupid because you'll get a shitty poorly made awfully designed product. It's especially dumb with techwear because the whole point of techwear is to keep you dry/warm/cool whatever you need at the time being but with a cheap alternative to something like Arc'teryx it's not going to do any of that. My Torrentshell keeps me from getting soaking but after like 20 minutes in the rain I'll be damp. It's really up to you if you want just the look sure go for cheap but of you want to actually stay dry and warm pay the extra money.
>>
>>8555375

they only have these pants in XXL right now and no offence but you cant pull tech if you wear xxl :(
>>
File: StealthLT.jpg (571KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
StealthLT.jpg
571KB, 950x633px
>>8555391
>torrentshell
I feel bad for you, son.
>>
>>8555375
>>8555399
Yeah, I noticed that sale, got all exited and then saw the sizes. Bummer.

I was in London a couple weeks ago too, I walked by their store multiple times without noticing it.
>>
>>8555461
I do too :/
>>
How do I into techwear? Where do I start?
>>
>>8555581
ASK QUESTIONS.

Ask me anything. Start by figuring out what style you like best.
>>
>>8555581
lmgtfy : intro to techwear
>>
I really need to make a copypasta/infographic on this someday, but yes.

One big problem is the utter lack of definition of the problem: "techwear on a budget" completely leaves out what you're going to ask of the clothes and what kind of budget we're talking. It could mean anything from "I need to survive the Polar Vortex and I can spange up about $10 a day, plz halp," to "I'm climbing Everest but I know I'm going to blow all my money on liquor in first class, do I really need a Dually or can I just get a Solo?"

>the whole point of techwear is to keep you dry/warm/cool whatever you need at the time

Really? That's the main thing you ask of your clothes? "Please keep me dry?"

I have to run, but there's so much more to this; one thing there is not is a checklist.

>>8555461
Nearly anything Patagonia > nearly anything TAD, aesthetically.

The Torrentshells are a good entry level HS; Marmot's are usually more breathable and less plain, but the Torrentshells are fine.
>>
>>8555586
Don't send him to Dressed Down, please.

>>8555585
This guy gets it, probably.
>>
File: 1306710474317.png (6KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
1306710474317.png
6KB, 210x230px
>>8555587
>Nearly anything Patagonia > nearly anything TAD, aesthetically.
Okay, buddy.
>>
>>8555593
actually I am
>>
>>8555598
TAD is probably the most, so worst, play-pretend "operator" brand.

Functionally it's all great, but why the fuck would you want to throw your image in with the violent enforcers of a dreary and declining but omnipresent empire?

I see cops and soliders enough around the city. I don't want to see them in DSM or whereever.
>>
>>8555593
>>8555607
It's not a terrible suggestion.

The hardest thing to convey about techwear is the fact that it isn't a fucking style. It's a type of clothing.

Technical fabrics and functional designs can be hidden within any type of style.
>>
>>8555620
I'm guessing you don't like Acronym either.
>>
>>8555585

Alright, well let's start simple with some hardshell jacket/coat recs.

>>8555593
>>8555607
>>8555621
>Dressed Down

Already found it on google. Seems OK so far.
>>
>>8555621
I haven't really read through DD since the guy revised it, but at least the original version seemed liable to trip people up in exactly the error you're talking about, and from skimming it the revised version doesn't seem to fix that much.

I'll post more on this later; right now I really have to run.
>>
>>8555634
Again - really depends on your style.

For a casual look, I often go to a more urban style fit.

I also have to work in an office, so I have to bring in menswear into the mix as well.
>>
>>8555647
could i rock a tech sweater made out of vinyl dildos? i mean is that practical? bc it could happen. y'know, needing a dildo
>>
>>8555647

Well, I guess that's kinda the thing; is that I'm not sure I even really have a style. I mostly dress in basic tees with jeans and some form of trainer, desert boot or chelsea boots. Colours I wear are mostly black, grey, white, navy and darker greens. The only jackets or coats I own are a charcoal duffle coat and a black leather jacket. Not much of my wardrobe is particularly practical or functional so I guess that's why techwear has attracted me.
>>
>>8555677
You really need to have some solid goals to justify spending $200-$500 on single articles of clothing.
>>
man this is an issue I really struggle with. I'm a big fan of the style but have nowhere near the funds to pull it off without looking like a tryhard fuccboi. o well, I can just wait until I'm in a more financially stable position and see if I'm still feeling it then.
>>
http://vimeo.com/50626032
>>
is techwear viable at all in a warm climate?
>>
>>8554715
>is it possible without spending a fuckton of money // on a low budget?
Yeah, just buy 1 good piece at a time.
Real slowly.
Reeeeal slowly.
>>
>>8555461
w2c jacket please
>>
>>8556122
It's TAD - Triple Aught Design
>>
File: IMG_9606.jpg (340KB, 850x567px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9606.jpg
340KB, 850x567px
>>8555699
I just finished up replacing my last bit of denim with Slim Dungarees from Outlier.

These things are so goddamn comfortable, it's ridiculous.
>>
>>8555683
like what?
>>
>>8556155
DUDE i fucking know..
get the climbers theyre even MORE comfortable than the slim dungarees
>>
>>8556155
are they worth the $200? thinking about buying a pair
>>
>>8556238
they really are..

but I got mine for freecuz i got a homie hook up from outlier
>>
>>8556229
I was thinking about getting a pair of climbers in one of the tan colors as a chino replacement. Digging the slimmer cut, rather than the 60/30s.

>>8556238
Well, I bought 3x of them, so I would say yes, lol.
>>
>>8556247
nigga what, you're a lucky ass you got those connections. i ended up grabbing the slim dungs with the 15% off code. Use the code WELLSPENT if anyone cares
>>
>>8556267
>>8556247
>tfw can't cop outlier pants cause of large thighs
>>
>>8556267
That coupon code isn't working.
>>
>>8556267
>>8556286
Nevermind, didn't realize it was just on th e dungarees.

I have enough pairs of dungarees lol.
>>
Anyone have any techwear backpack recs for ~$200?
>>
File: arkiv-field-pack-large-18[1].jpg (97KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
arkiv-field-pack-large-18[1].jpg
97KB, 600x600px
>>8556295
Backpack:
http://missionworkshop.com/products/arkiv-system-bags/R2-field-pack-overview.php
>>
>>8556293
do they pill badly?
>>
>>8556364
I haven't seen them pill yet. Possible they may pill a bit on the interior weave, but doubtful on the exterior weave.
>>
Levi Commuter
>>
File: stone-shortjacket-offwhite01.jpg (26KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
stone-shortjacket-offwhite01.jpg
26KB, 368x475px
can anyone rec any low budget versions of the attached jacket which is dope. ass. fuck.
>>
>>8556391
oh and i only want it to look cool in. i couldn't care less about utility :3
>>
>>8556398
Fuck you.
>>
>>8556391
>>8556398
>look cool in
>care less about utility
>defeats purpose of techwear
>>
>>8555581

Buy a bike. Then go everywhere on it, even in the rain and buy gear that makes you comfortable.

Welcome to actual useful techwear.
>>
>>8556472
Or live in a climate that it works well in. I live in Colorado and most techwear brands work very well here. But yeah if you drive everywhere there is literally no point in driving techy
>>
Do the Outlier Dungarees fit TTS? I heard that they did 2" vanity sizing a while back...
>>
>>8556591
I would say they fit TTS to what you would expect denim to stretch with, yes.

That being said, I wear a 28.
>>
>>8555305

...back the fuck off???
>>
File: image_1369855164_6.jpg (363KB, 1201x800px) Image search: [Google]
image_1369855164_6.jpg
363KB, 1201x800px
>>8556155

Outlier is the shit and you IS my nigga.

Although my only items thus far are x2 pair Keirin Cut, Navy and Black.

Unfortunately Keirin Cut has been discontinued. I may try Weird Guy fit chinos next.

Incredible.
>>
>>8555375
honestly they look like skinny Dickies.

>Jasmine scented pants

explain this shit to me
>>
File: techg?.jpg (162KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
techg?.jpg
162KB, 800x600px
>>8554715
>>8554715

yooooo you niggas wanna help me out?
i just started working from home so i wanna put together a few comfy/tech fits.

can i get some comfy 3/4 pants, soft top layers, comfy ass tech shoes, and a comfy ass hoody?

i really like a lot of maharishis stuff. would the sno wear stuff be comfy?
>>
>>8556823
They're designed to smell like the chick from Aladdin.
>>
anyone who owns outliers slim dungarees, how do they fit? do they stretch at all? not sure what size to get.
>>
File: 06.jpg (119KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
119KB, 400x600px
>>8555626
When I first learned about Acronym, it confused me. Obviously a lot about it its garments does take from military wear, but it seemed essentially different from tacticool wear, and Errolson Hugh, the designer, seemed/s to have his politics in the right place, pic related (tee is FPAR, "HOW TO BE AN ANARCHIST.

It took me a while to think and feel through, and it came to something like this: where TAD and its ilk has an aesthetic of enforcement and order, smooth surfaces and clean lines, Acronym has an aesthetic of resistance and underground rebellion, dense with deep pockets, and also a tongue in its cheek and nerves in its fingers. Check the catalog copy for that jacket:

>We're not hunters, but we appreciate the reduced audio signature of this hunting specific Gore-Tex® microfiber fabric with Paclite® product technology. Its exterior face is soft to the touch, and it's slick interior backer glides over your inner layers smooth and silent.

Translation: "We don't kill things, guys, and we know you're the type who might not like it if we did. But check how awesome this fabric is!" Maybe all clothes, but at least the very best clothes, are fundamentally about the experience of wearing them. Acronym/Errolson gets that, is all about it - he's just a nerd who got into clothes, who's fond of comparing fashion designers to architects, like his parents. And he makes clothes for the real daily life of other affable design nerds and culture workers, with, again, a tongue in his cheek. The copy for a different blazer reads:

>Civilized enough for a bank loan. Comfortable enough for the JFK long-haul. Stylish enough for your supermodel girlfriend. Tough enough for pretty much everything else. DS-J5 is a blazer that's had any and all blazer-type baggage surgically removed and replaced with the best that art and science can offer. Feels like a million Euros. Costs slightly less."
>>
>>8557410
There's an element of fantasy here, but this is fashion we're talking about. It runs on fantasy, and/but that's also pretty much Errolson's real life.

Versus the copy for the Stealth:

>A durable, all weather, all season softshell designed to conquer all.

>Our Stealth Hoodie LT is the best outer layer for prolonged exposure to the elements during high-activity. A technically-advanced performance softshell, the Stealth Hoodie LT provides a breathable and waterproof barrier.

"To conquer all," ew, and then a bunch of yawn. (One problem for the critic here is how dry and worse at illuminating the clothes TAD's catalog copy is. Check their about page for extra cringe, but that's pretty much how TAD makes me feel: disgusted and bored depending on what part of it I'm looking at.)

Besides all that, Acronym is also situated in the longstanding Western tradition of deriving menswear features from military garments. TAD is part of a much newer thing, the marketing of non-milspec/surp tactical apparel to civilians.

This is as good a point as any to talk about this: I draw an important distinction between the military and the militaristic*. Militaries, whatever the political reservations I have with their masters, often contain great, serious (versus self-serious, like TAD) people and many virtues that are universally admirable: Competence. Dedication. Solidarity.

The *militaristic* is the virus-triggered cancer that near(?) every developed society is dealing with, that grows when the martial DNA is removed from its context and is applied to civil society. The military/martial mindset is tremendously useful in a high-stakes, low-margin environment where people are trying to kill you but you ned to kill them first to achieve some pivotal goal. That is nothing like what civilian life is like for most people most of the time, and to the extent it is, it represents a failure of the long aspirations of civil society.
>>
>>8557426
Besides its inapplicability, along with those universal virtues, it imports others that are toxic to those aspirations: callousness, disregard for the Other, self-denial, hierarchy. And, on mall/boutique operators, it *cannot* import some of the most vital and good: risk, courage, solidarity, self-sacrifice. Elitism - never any noblesse oblige or humble pride, always the unwarranted sense of superiority. No one gets dressed to be a 12K; they get dressed to be a dark-gray 18Z in Delta Force, a killer in a precarious existence, without ever having to shed blood or contend with any more precarity than the average schmuck buying a $475 rain jacket. They try to get at that bargain price a whole life that is not theirs, but since it *must* be shorn of everything that could possibly make it matter, they wind up with nothing.

Like, look at it this way: an M4 belongs on a battlefield; I don't need to see a fat dude in full ACU with one staring me down as I turn a corner in a winding staircase leaving the subway, or cops positioned outside turnstiles demanding to search my bag before I get on. The M4 and the K-9 are empty security theatre with no real purpose but creating fear and the impression of power and turning cities into garrisons and prisons. (Also, FTR, "an M4 belongs on a battlefield" is not meant as a statement about civilian ownership or w/e, calm down /k/.)

*Something more definitional I wrote for another thread a while back: "1) militarism, as distinct from the military - the worship of the military and the takeup of martial values, the mindset of combat, etc. by civil society. And 2) the allied cult of toughness and performance and forced elitism, yoked by the idea of militarism that "tactical" represents the highest standard of human excellence."

/out for the night, post more tomorrow.
>>
>>8556025
Ye but you gotta approach it differently.
>>
Techwear looks fucking appalling
>>
Do maharishi pants fit true to size? I usually wear size 28.
>>
WHERE can I find pants that look exactly like OP picture? I think thoses are "mand of mood" pants from 2010. But must be some similair
>>
>>8556819
>built up area
>potentially shopping area
>two sides of street separated by 6 lanes of traffic

What a colossal failure of urbanism
>>
>>8557430
nice posts
>>
>tfw obscene quads but small waist
>find out about outlier trousers
>the keirin cuts, which fit larger legs w/ smaller waists, are discontinued
>climbers or slim dungarees would encase my thighs like sausages

wat do?
>>
>>8554715
w2c backpack?
>>
>>8559470
Rapha, really nice techy cycling brand, which I'm assuming is what you do. If not they still have cool stuff that will suit your body
>>
File: IMG_3152.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3152.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
I work in a cheap-clothing shop, i've dressed these mannequins myself. Whole outfit is about less than 100 Euros.
>>
>>8560566
lol dude, that looks awful..
>>
>>8555391
Arc'teryx's core market is fashion. They can't alienate the mountain climbers, but that's not where they make their money. Columbia, on the other hand? Nobody buys Columbia to look cool.

On that note, what the hell do you people do to your shells to make the waterproofing fail? I've never had this problem, and I don't baby my jackets. Probably bike in them and sweat your ass off and wonder why "waterproof breathable" isn't magic.
>>
File: TAD-edc.png (377KB, 712x475px) Image search: [Google]
TAD-edc.png
377KB, 712x475px
Which color should I get?
>>
>>8556823
I bought those.
They come out of their bag smelling like flowers mixed with fruit loops cereal.
After two washes so far, the smell has been reduced to 25% intensity.
>>
>>8561779
Black.
>>
>>8561807
Blacn won't 3edgy5me?
>>
should I?
>>
>>8561865
Those are the edgiest Palladiums I've ever seen.

There are infinitely nicer boots out them (not to mention ones with actual tech, not just canvas and rubber), but get them, I suppose, if you are on a budget, since Palladiums don't usually cost much.
>>
>>8561823
black is mallninja, go with the OD
>>
>>8560656
I literally walked to work in light rain and the tshirt I was wearing underneath was damp when I got there. I was exposed to light rain for maybe 30 minutes. I don't expect much out of it since it's cheap and I new it wouldn't compare to a shell that is even $100 more dollars. As for Arc'teryx being mostly interested in fashion I have no idea where you go that idea. Sure Veilance is definitely geared to the luxe high end fashionable crowd, but that is just one of their lines not the entire brand. Everything else is very focused on actual outdoor life camping, trekking, climbing.
>>
>>8561910
Alright thanks for the advice, on that note:
>wtc techwear boots?
>>
>>8561977
Selling $500 jackets to hikers is not a viable business model. Selling $500 jackets to yuppies who want to look like mountain climbers definitely is. The occasional hiker with a sponsorship or a trust fund buys them too.
>>
>>8561990
What are you looking for?
>>
>>8562004
Where do you live. I'm in Colorado and i see a lot of people in the usual basic cheap stuff TNF, Patagonia, Columbia, Marmot. But there are also a lot of people who I can tell are seriously into climbing and all that who wear much more expensive stuff like Arc'teryx and Mountain Headwear none of them are dressing techwear or anything either they buy these more expensive jackets because theu know they work and do what they say and are willing to pay the extra money.
>>
>>8556804
*unzips rick*
>>
>>8557410
:+1: hit the nail on the head. You essentially hit the nail on the head with this. Sums up my feels about acrnm and errolson pretty closely. This is why I'm so drawn to Errolson's brand, I don't feel like I'm buying a piece of clothing but rather a piece of this universe he's created.
>>
>>8562410
This guy is smart. How did you get so smart, guy?
>>
>>8562475
oops, meant this anon
>>8557410
>>
File: Alpha-Jacket-Left-Side-Pockets.jpg (49KB, 1000x668px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha-Jacket-Left-Side-Pockets.jpg
49KB, 1000x668px
>>8562004
I'd say a good amount of their cash comes from LEO and military contracts.

that said the Alpha jacket is still awesome
>>
>>8562004
Nonsense. If Arcteryx were targeting the yuppie crowd they wouldn't make such slim-fitting garments.
>>
TNF Venture or Patagonia Torrentshell?

Both in black.

Halp
>>
>>8562539
They created the veilance brand for a reason. Their main brand isn't made for urban environments.
>>
>>8563552
I would beg to differ I mean one shell isn't going to act completely different in a city vs in the mountains they built them to be versatile. They are different though from line to libe. Veilance was started so Arc'teryx could experiment and use materials and coatings they couldn't use on their mainline or leaf because it simply wouldn't leave room for profit. The Veilance line is not just expensive because it can be, but because they use a much higher level of craftsmanship compared to other lines, a whole different level of material and coating, but lastly and most important in my eyes Aesthetics that people who just buy Arc'teryx for its utility aren't looking for. This all culminates to make beautiful extremely well made pieces.
>>
>>8562498
Alpha makes some good shit. CWU actually works
>>
>>8560566
and you think this outfit appropriate in techwear thread because..?
>>
File: folsompant_ls2[1].jpg (64KB, 650x430px) Image search: [Google]
folsompant_ls2[1].jpg
64KB, 650x430px
>>8561779
I'll try again, should i get black or green? I kinda want black but I'm afraid I can't pull it offf w/o looking mallninja
>pic unrelated
>>
File: riding-short-3[1].jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
riding-short-3[1].jpg
54KB, 600x600px
Dumping some stuff in effort to try and revive this thread.
>>
File: 1399068665222[1].png (2MB, 1429x915px) Image search: [Google]
1399068665222[1].png
2MB, 1429x915px
>>
Does anyone here actually ride? Pic related is not mine, but what I have
>>
File: IMG_1888[1].jpg (137KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1888[1].jpg
137KB, 1024x768px
>>8564318
forgot img
>>
File: TSH03-hero_MEDIU.jpg (42KB, 1024x447px) Image search: [Google]
TSH03-hero_MEDIU.jpg
42KB, 1024x447px
>>
Where does wearable tech come in? Can it be pulled off or is it autismcore?
>>
File: IMG_0736_1200.jpg (396KB, 1225x868px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736_1200.jpg
396KB, 1225x868px
>>8564318
I ride. I bought this earlier in the year, initially for commuting (jumped from 14km to 38km daily).
>>
>>8564318
I got a Cervelo S5 Ultegra

>>8561779
I like both, but I would buy Black.
>>
>>8564274
I would get green if you have other clothes that match with it but black if you don't.
>>
File: 14anyroad.jpg (58KB, 400x250px) Image search: [Google]
14anyroad.jpg
58KB, 400x250px
>>8564318
Giant Anyroad for daily commuting
>>
>>8556832
jesus w2c whole outfit
>>
File: acronym_varsity.jpg (62KB, 452x291px) Image search: [Google]
acronym_varsity.jpg
62KB, 452x291px
Whoa

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Acronym-LJ-2-Medium-Varsity-Stone-Island-Shadow-Outlier-/301261571948?&_trksid=p2056016.l4276
>>
>>8565324
thats ugly m8
>>
>>8562410
>>8562475
>being brainwashed by marketing
>smart

Pik 1.
>>
File: 423989-google-glass[1].png (87KB, 738x416px) Image search: [Google]
423989-google-glass[1].png
87KB, 738x416px
>>8564864
Not sure about the jacket, but it says tnf, Levi's commuter cargos, a nike free run etc. will probably do for recreating the shoe and I'd reccommend a bagjack bag.

On another note, will google glass ever be /fa/?
>>
>>8555581
dont
>>
>>8565338
>>8565514
Pls go troll
>>
File: maha.jpg (208KB, 490x653px) Image search: [Google]
maha.jpg
208KB, 490x653px
>tfw they finally got here
>>
>>8565546
what's the fit like?
>>
>>8565546
what the shit are these? they look good!
>>
>>8563575
I don't care why they started veilance. What matters is the end result which happened to be a line with complete focus on the urban life style and living under urban conditions, adapting both the material and most of all, the style to just that. The arc'teryx mainline isn't marketed as a high end fashion brand with elegant designs, it's all about the function of the clothes. Just look at their YouTube channel and you'll see what I'm talking about, because everything there is arc'teryx in a nutshell. These clothes were never made to be worn as a daily outwear for just going out, they were made to be able to handle the most harsh conditions and if you bought an arc'teryx jacket for a grand and never use it for its intention, you're fucking stupid, and arc'teryx would agree with that. That's why they made the veilance brand, so people who don't need all that shit don't need to waste their money on extremely durable but also bland looking clothing covered in big logos and in stead buy something that is adapted to the right environment both in terms of style and utility
>>
File: cargodick.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
cargodick.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>8565618
they fit well, the ones on the right are a bit loose on me since they're a size ~30 and I wear 29 but the sweatpants fit perfectly gonna post fits
>>8565642
pants from maharishi
>>
File: cargo.png (492KB, 336x610px) Image search: [Google]
cargo.png
492KB, 336x610px
>>8565863
>>
File: sweatpants1.png (480KB, 532x790px) Image search: [Google]
sweatpants1.png
480KB, 532x790px
>>8565871
comfy as fuck
>>
>>8565871
looks gr8, where'd you get them from?
>>
>>8565904
maharishi nigga
>>
>>8565957
just from the maha site i meant?
>>
Is that guy who's wardrobe is basically all Outlier and Aether here.

He had one of those "What my daily outfit" consists of charts that had some odd socks on it that I want to know about
>>
>>8565871
what model is that? Can't find it on the site
>>
>>8565863
>desert boots
Ugh.

Other than that, not bad.
>>
File: COMFYASFUCK.jpg (408KB, 1316x896px) Image search: [Google]
COMFYASFUCK.jpg
408KB, 1316x896px
>>8566473
Apparently I am regular enough on these threads now?

I am probably the Outlier and Aether guy you're talking about, but I only have one Aether jacket.

Everything else I own is from Bonobos.

Talking about this picture?
>>
File: 1396739562941.jpg (42KB, 533x600px) Image search: [Google]
1396739562941.jpg
42KB, 533x600px
>mfw I dressed like this 14 years ago because of dark angel
>>
>>8556276
http://shop.outlier.cc/shop/retail/keirin-cuts.html
>>
I don't really dress techwear but you guys know goretex jackets like North Faces and stuff are some of the most commonly stolen jackets ever.
>>
>>8566821
anyone got a link on those pants?
>>
File: caad9.jpg (148KB, 1000x632px) Image search: [Google]
caad9.jpg
148KB, 1000x632px
>>8564324
I ride, 250-350 km/wk.
Giro New Road and MW are my top picks for casual bikewear. Chrome is a bit cheaper, but too much black and the branding is a bit more prominent than I would like. I don't own any of Levi's commuter series but it seems like a good option too. Rapha is wayyy overpriced don't bother.

Pic is similar to my race bike, except mine has SRAM Force, Ksyrium Elite wheelset, and the lettering is black not red.
>>
>>8567495
outlier slim dungarees
>>
>>8566821
I've got my eye on the aether highline jacket. If you're the guy I'm thinking of you got a ton of shit last year for liking it. Worth it, should I cop?
>>
>>8566821
Oh yeah that's the one, I guess they're smartwool toe socks
>>
W2C shorts in OPs pic
>>
>>8566821
Why would you wear Outlier shirts when there are others under $100
>>
>>8568068
Like what? Quality merino shirts are hard to come by.
>>
>>8560570
Both look more or less passable than pretty much every techwear fit.

The secret is not to go full autismo techwear, just like you don't go full autismo goth ninja.
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.