[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that monochrome is entry lvl and played out, Target

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: baphomet_large.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet_large.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Daily reminder that monochrome is entry lvl and played out, Target is on par w/ uniqlo as far as quality but isn't hyped because uniqlo is japanese and farfarfar more unknown, Dadcore doesn't mean what most of you think it does, /fa/ used to be hyped on Heritage/Workwear and Gothninja was a forced meme that caught on like the palewave garbage is as a backlash to heritage and prep, and you're mostly too young to realize that in ten years you'll cringe at what you're wearing now, as trends will be drastically different. You'll also think that the stuff the kids are wearing in ten years will be retarded. Thanks for reading.
>>
wow
>>
*applause*

>in b4 samefag

the truth that none of these children will admit
>>
"in ten years you'll cringe at what you're wearing now, as trends will be drastically different. You'll also think that the stuff the kids are wearing in ten years will be retarded."

I think that's pretty much entirely unavoidable
>>
Ahahaha nobody is replying to this. Probably made kids cry irl

Also want that sweater
>>
>>8540569
>in ten years you'll cringe at what you're wearing now
Seriously doubt that. My style hasn't changed significantly since I was 14. I stopped wearing graphic tees and got better jeans, that's pretty much it.
>>
>>8540569
dadcore was supposed to mean poorly executed menswear/heritage/workwear but now it just means menswear/heritage/workwear
as hyped as it seems if you look at the waywts from now to two years ago or so not much of /fa/ actually dresses goof. dark colours are common but goof itself not so much
but really whats the point of this thread other than to make yourself feel good because you totally wrecked the monochrome kiddies on /fa/ xD xD
>>
better to dress crazy now while you're still young than spend the whole time worrying about what people will think in ten years time.
>>
>>8540680
>Ahahaha nobody is replying to this. Probably made kids cry irl
jeez man..
>>
Yo pastels are sexy nigga. Get your kid some of that
>>
>>8540569
Does that sweater tie into what you're ranting about because I really do like that sweater.
>>
>>8540698
So you're 24
>>
>>8540975
Nope
>>
>Daily reminder that monochrome is entry lvl and played out
It's pretty entry level but, hardly played out. It's probably one of the few fashion things that is actually timeless.
>Target is on par w/ uniqlo as far as quality but isn't hyped because uniqlo is japanese and farfarfar more unknown
This is probably true since uniqlo is pretty much Japanese h&m. I would say that the cuts are better with uniqlo though since they are made for the japs.
>Dadcore doesn't mean what most of you think it does
You're right, but if you're going to say that include a definition of dadcore
>/fa/ used to be hyped on Heritage/Workwear
That's true from what I gather.
>Gothninja was a forced meme
Maybe
>palewave garbage is as a backlash to heritage and prep
You complain about monochrome and when people start using a new color palette you complain about it also what does "palewave" have to do with heritage and prep?
>you're mostly too young to realize that in ten years you'll cringe at what you're wearing now, as trends will be drastically different
Some people on here will. I know that I won't.
>You'll also think that the stuff the kids are wearing in ten years will be retarded
Probably not. There are universal aspects that make fits look good.
>Thanks for reading
u 2 bbb
>>
>>8541021
>timeless
*tips black fedora*
>>
>>8541021
Thanks for a thought out, non shitpost reply
>>
>>8541021
>Gothninja was a forced meme
no, Gothninja was a way of describing the work of various designers that made dark, drapey clothing.
>>
Palewave is a forced meme, can you just let it die?
>>
>>8541330

In a meme way
>>
>>8541330
Name five that actually matter and aren't rick owens
>>
>>8540680
I do too but they're all acrylic ava that's probably not worth the $80
>>
>>8541436
M.A.+
Lost & Found by Ria Dunn
The Viridi-anne
Lumet et Umbra
Obscur
Inaisce
Layer-0
Carol Christian Poell
Sruli Recht
Paul Harnden
Julius
Individual Sentiments
Isaac Sellam
10Sei0otto
Label Under Construction
Song For the Mute
Zam Barrett
Boris Bidjan Saberi
A1923
Yohan Serfaty
Thamanyah
Guidi
Alexandre Plokhov
Devoa
Ann Demeulemeester
AND Rick Owens
(lots of emerging labels not mentioned)
>>
>>8541504

God-tier list, +1.
>>
>>8541504
I admit that I stand corrected
>>
>>8541504

None of which you can afford full price
Most of those designers were on a race to be the most rare and expensive.
Most started as a reaction to blonde fashionistas from the valley bullying on weird awkward bros
Blonde valley bimbo girls dress all black now, or at the very least own a couple pieces from that list.
>>
>>8541719
Lost and found and obscur are pretty cheap
>>
I don't know where the myth of Goofninja being a forced meme came from. It's was no more forced than palewave.
>>
>>8541719

>Blonde valley bimbo girls dress all black now, or at the very least own a couple pieces from that list.

Yes but how siqq is their layering game?
>>
>>8541719
>tfw you don't want to admit that monochrome is mainstream and you've become what you hate
>>
tfw
>>
>>8540569
I really agree with this
>>
>>8541719
>None of which you can afford full price
How do you know what I own? Fuck your assumptions man, not all of us here have only a faint interest in fashion.
>>
>>8541865
Yeah! Casual interest is for people with friends and a social life and self confidence
>>
>>8541919
Lmao? Get the fuck out of here kid.
>>
>>8540569
congratulations
you figured out that trends exist
do you want a cookie?
>>
>>8541946
>17
>calling people kid

lmao
>>
>>8540569

i have t-shirts from both uniqlo and target and the uniqlo ones are definitely better quality for about the same price
>>
>>8541847
Dude, w2c?
>>
>>8542229
>says the brand name in OPs pic
>>
>>8542229
http://shreddersapparel.com/products/baphomet
>>
Why do any of you like that sweater? It comes of as such an edgy sweater, like the crown jewel of the fedora atheist
>>
>>8541948
/thread
>>
>>8542959
it's like how you can enjoy rick owens but you'd never wear it even if it was given to you.
>>
>>8540982
MATH
>>
/fa/ was an absolute shithole before goof came around. That's not because goof is better, but because there was an over relience on infographics and advice given by casuals.

I think a shift towards more fashion content and less beginner templates is for the better - but debating which is the superior style is for shitheads.
>>
>>8541847
siickkk

w2c
>>
>>8540569
>uniqlo is japanese and unknown
jej?
>>
>>8545337
Autistic friendless nerds and people in NY don't count
>>
>>8545469
>not living in a first world city with 3 uniqlos in a 50 mile radius
>>
monochrome is always /fa/ when properly executed, and has ***literally*** stood the test of time. You're a novice, and potentially retarded (slow to realize,) if you think otherwise.

Maybe you're erroneously thinking of subdued color pallets, of adjacent colors; lacking major contrasting colors? Either way, there are so many childish opinions in this thread, with little to no real world observational experience.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.