[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ sins thread Confess your sins, /fa/, and receive absolution.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: CONFESSION_1.jpg (47KB, 400x355px) Image search: [Google]
CONFESSION_1.jpg
47KB, 400x355px
/fa/ sins thread

Confess your sins, /fa/, and receive absolution.
>>
>>8503117
I wore bright red leather jeans on multiple occasions during university
>>
I've been giving people fashion advice here for 3 years and people have actually listened to my tips but actually I dress like shit IRL and don't own a single designer piece
>>
>>8503125
Say 5 hail Tricky Rickies and dress solely in black for the next three months. Thus you will be forgiven, child.
>>8503127
Truly you are the fuccest of bois, only through sincere repentance can you receive absolution. You must burn any fake designer pieces you may own as well as anything from H&M or any of their ilk.

Go forth, children, and be cleansed.
>>
File: IMG_20140716_173048.jpg (186KB, 488x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20140716_173048.jpg
186KB, 488x750px
>>8503117
im buying into the "monochrome is over, muted washed out colors" hype that may just be one or two shitposters and I've been shopping around for dece stuff in that colorway

>tfw easily impressionable by internet fashion trends
>>
>>8503146
Only a life of silent contemplation of the use of colours and our saviour Tricky Ricky can save you.

Do you not see all colours are made by the devil to tempt us? His latest scheme is convincing us muted colours are not as bad, but they are! Black is truth. Black is life. Black is Tricky Ricky.
>>
rick owen raf simons isn't what I'm usually dressed in.
>>
>>8503174
Blasphemer! Away with you, this is a house of Owens!
>>
>>8503174
poster irl
>>
I used to wear David Bowie graphic tee shirts almost daily.

Now most of my t-shirts are Alexander Wang though.
>>
>>8503146
ye monochrome is havin' a nap this year
when tricky rick starts using pale pink/green/brown then u know pastels and faded colours r in
>>
>>8503182
Blessed are the faithful who crusade for the Owens.
>>8503183
You are repenting for your life of sin, say 5 hail Tricky Rickies and you will separate yourself from the flock of fuccbois that seek to tear asunder your wardrobe.
>>
>>8503146
Black and white will always look good.

Personally, I think mixing in some greens, browns and creamy colors looks good too..
>>
>>8503190
Aye, it is a dark time, but the faithful will prevail once more, as the Owens guides us through the colourfulness.
>>8503200
You wander close to blasphemy, my child. Beware, for narrow is the path of Owens, but broad the road of the fuccboi.
>>
File: 1403475852851.png (530KB, 685x670px) Image search: [Google]
1403475852851.png
530KB, 685x670px
Lord rick has blessed us with our geo world, under our geo houses, while we wear geobaskets. A rick
>>
>>8503190
is he doing this im not a richard owens mark so serious question
>>
>>
>>8503219
If you are not a Rick Owens faithful, then I must bid you leave this place of worship.
>>
im a manelt
>>
>>8503232
Owens has smitten you. Begone!
>>
Hail Rick full of grays, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed is thou womenswear and blessed is

the fruit of thy womb, Gareth.

Holy Rick Father of drkshdw, pray for us
sinners now, and at the hour of our dressing

Amen.
>>
>>8503239
Amen
>>
all my rick is 2nd and one had blood on it
>>
>>8503239
Amen.

Our Ricky who is in Paris,
Hallowed be thy spring collection.
Thy geobaskets come,
thy patterns be done,
on menswear as it is on women's.

Give us now our seasonly collection
and forgive us our fuccboiness,
that we may forgive those that are fuccbois.
And lead us not into colours,
but deliver us from pastels.
For yours is the /fa/ and the Perry Ellis Talent Award and the gothninja.
Amen
>>
>>8503262
Though you sin, you give these artifacts a second life. Repent by cleaning and caring for them and spreading the gospel of Owens.
>>
i dont own anything designer

the furthest ive gone down the fuccboi road was copping a five panel and shoes that were recommended here, wearing black more often, and tying flannels around my waist after i saw theo doing it and thinking it looked p cool.
>>
>>8503281
Burn all your fuccboi heresy and say 15 hail Tricky Rickies. From now on, no sheckel shall fall unto the likes of H&M. Thus your soul is saved.
>>
>>8503262
2nd?
2nd hand?
thats not a problem man.
>>
>i'm only 5'10
please forgive me lord rick
>>
>>8503507
m-m-me too.
Also,
>I wear Jordan's
>Louis Vuitton
And worst of all
>ysl glasses
>>
I bump WAYWTs sometimes by samefagging my fit.
>>
>>8503117
I got a horrible tattoo that ruined my chances of ever being /fa/.

Luckily I live in a poor as shit area where everyone has horrible tattoos.
>>
>>8503526
i used to wait a while and reply to my own fits with "only non fuccboi fit here"
>>
>>8503517
>>8503507
Your height and taste are an abomination to the LORD. You may redeem yourself by a life of servitude and praise to the Tricky Ricky.
Forswear your false gods and glasses and repent!
>>8503526
Truly you are the worst of sinners, deceiving in the house of Owens. Repent by saying 50 hail Tricky Rickies. Obviously, repetition is not a problem for you.
>>
>>8503533
Detroit?
>>
>>8503536
I only do it when I have no replies and the thread is like on page 3
>forgive me rick
>>
>>8503533
You wear the mark of the fuccboi, and by it you will be known. Begone from here!
>>8503536
50 hail tricky rickies.
>>
>>8503541
Chicago...
>>
>>8503539
RICK BE PRAISED

RICK IS LOVE
RICK IS LIFE
>>
File: THANKSR.png (350KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
THANKSR.png
350KB, 500x375px
>>8503544
who are you that speaks for our lord
>>
>>8503563
I am but the servant of servants. I allow fuccbois to resent and come into the geokingdom of Tricky Ricky.
>>
I'm colorblind and my only good fits are grayscale
>>
>>8503572
Ricky has smitten you. Begone from here!
>>
I fapped
>>
>>8503262
>had blood on it
did you kill someone and steal their rick?
>>
>>8503581
do you have aspergers
>>
>tfw I ate too much today and had three beers at a party.
It's not a good one
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.