[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: FeelsOfCanada.jpg (33KB, 448x232px) Image search: [Google]
FeelsOfCanada.jpg
33KB, 448x232px
>tfw poor
>tfw can't stand to buy pleb shit because of what /fa/ has done to me
>haven't made a cop in months because indecisive about what to drop money on
>wardrobe is weak as fuck
>everything I want is expensive
>I am become shlomo, hoarder of shekels
>>
File: 1405482744377.jpg (34KB, 448x232px) Image search: [Google]
1405482744377.jpg
34KB, 448x232px
>>
>>8498818

>tfw father tells me to "spend some of your fucking shekels"
>tfw earn $50k yr at 23 and spend $125 / mo
>tfw a leech and can't into style because of greed.
>>
>>8498818
iktf
I just buy small quantities of versatile decent shit and wear it almost like a uniform, i like the idea of a minimalist wardrobe anyway
>tfw have $500 ann d sneakers but only 2 pairs of wearable shoes inclusive
>>
>>8498868
wtf, m8, give me some of your shekels
you live with your parents?
>>
>>8498853
it took me a sec to notice it
>>
>tfw acne, so much acne
>no products are working
>even changing pillow cases isn't too helpful
>tfw currently chugging water from a fantano-sized jar right now
>>
>tfw no job, that leads to no money to buy the things I want
>tfw inevitable depressive narcissistic complex
>tfw trying to not waste my time but don't know where to start

or maybe I'm just too lazy

How do you guys just get the inspiration to stand up and stop being such a lazy pessimist all the time?
>>
>>8498932
>implying anyone on 4chan does this

wrong place to ask m8 that's like asking how to talk to girls around here

>tfw we're all socially crippled neckbeards except skinny
>>
>>8498908
have you tried changing your diet? I had pretty bad acne until I ate healthier
>>
>>8498967
well.. a-at lest we're effay
>>
>>8498967

Fuck off, bro, I'm jacked as shit.
>>
>>8498977

>Workout
>Water
>Fresh Towel on pillow everynight

Thats it. If you dont see an improvement after a month consider going on accutane
>>
>>8498977
Nope. I'm poor and it seems like all healthy food is expensive as fuark. Plus I'm really busy usually and don't have time to cook n shit. I usually skip a meal or two a day, the stuff I do end up eating is usually shit. Too much meat, too many sweets. I know it's bad but I feel like I have no other choice.
>>
>>8498908
go see a fucking dermatologist
shit
you are why they exist

go get some advice
>>
>>8499000

Nice trips.

Just work-out. I eat what I want and drink what I want (no soda, though), I just hit the weights and my skin comes out clear.
>>
>tfw find myself ridiculously attractive
>tfw more than certain I'm objectively average
>tfw exceptional levels of confidence
>tfw no problem talking to qts at work because we all wear uniforms
>tfw can't, however, talk to qtest of the qts for some reason
>tfw considered asking her out, but I know I'd be fretting over what to wear, even though it probably doesn't matter
>tfw pretty sure clothes never matter in college
>>
>tfw shitty teeth
All the clothes, hairstyles, and facial aesthetics in the world won't help you if you have shitty teeth
>>
>>8499006

what works for you might not work for everyone. being acne-prone can be genetic, it can be related to diet, it could be hormonal (especially if you're a male under 21, or a female whose hormones just always fluctuate), it could be a lot of things. for me it was dairy and fluoride mouthwash.

acne-kun: see a dermatologist if you can.
>>
>>8499022
but you can help that easily
GO TO A FUCKING DENTIST
>>
>>8499041
I don't have any enamel m8, there's fuck all a dentist can do
>>
>>8499053
all you had to do was not be british
>>
>>8499068
I'm not british, i just love tea and didn't brush my teeth regularly when I was young ;_;
>>
>>8499053
>implying there aren't remedies for this
>>
>>8499004
not the same guy, but some derms just dont know enough to help you out. I went to a derm and they just straight said i should take accutane(which im not going to do) without even asking me about my diet, skin routine, etc...
>>
>>8499072
Like what?
>>
>>8499021
Clothes matter in college, but unless you are going to a particularly /fa/ school don't do anything more radical than a scoop neck t-shirt with black jeans and sneakers.
>>
>>8499116
They really don't. During the week especially. Everyone's tired and has their own shit going on. If you're looking run down or sloppy, it's passible.

I literally dressed like a bump at uni and people still found me attractive.

If you're not hideous you'll be fine.
>>
>>8499116
pretty sure all my peers either don't give a shit, or still think middle school prepcore (Hollister, et al.) is still cool. I've gotten sweet trim wearing slobwave on more than a few occasions
>>
>>8498818
Buy the best you can afford. That's what matters mate.

Forget about buying 1000 dollar sneakers if you don't earn that in a month.

It's not about how much you spend but the end result. You can look just find without having to spend ridiculous amounts.
>>
>>8498908

I actually thought you were talking about having too much acne products tbh
>>
>>8499000
The only shit I've seen somewhat linked to acne is dairy.
Otherwise a lot of it is genetic, which sucks.
>>
>>8499101
you should have just gone on the tane. you don't deserve to have good skin
>>
>Waiting on shipment to arrive
>It's going to take a week
Such is life living in Australia
>>
>>8499070

how often did you not brush? I like my tea too and must admit there are some nights where I'm too lazy to brush. Drop me a cautionary tale.
>>
>>8498853
TYBC
>>
>>8498818
>Been browsing /fa/ for 2 years
>Same as OP; best I can shop at is stuff like Uniqlo, Topman, etc. Think about how limited I am and how shit these stores are
>Always reading about fashion, designers, watching shows, etc
>Give up dressing well for now. Just work out, wear Roshes, plain crewneck, and sweatpants/jeans
>Fit is still enough to impress normal/tumblr people
>>
>>8498908
BP+jojoba oil works for me.

>tfw growing out natural hair color
>tfw have to look like an unkempt drug addict for at least 1 more year
>>
>>8498818

listening to /fa/'s advice.

Seriously just buy fast fashion stuff, fit-in and enjoy a social life.
>>
File: hhhhhhh.jpg (38KB, 559x556px) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhh.jpg
38KB, 559x556px
>>8498908
>fantano-sized jar

i like you
>>
I lead an exciting life and could be called an exciting person I am handsome and sell drugs and study and box and have a modest range of experiences I'm still bored and sad all the polo in the world doesn't matter if she moved to Germany, what a bummer.
>>
>>8498818
look at it this way, at least you can save money this way. No one will ever like you anyway because you sit at home on 4chan and /pol/ all day so what does it matter if you're /fa/ or not? You wouldn't ever leave your house anyway

Suicide is /fa/
>>
>>8498868
>£29k a year
>good
you work at mcdonalds or something
>>
>>8499105
ask your dad if you can borrow some enamel
>>
File: 45353657600.jpg (37KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
45353657600.jpg
37KB, 509x619px
>order a new winter coat
>open up closet to look at clothes
>already own at least six different coats
>most of them from the last couple years that I almost never wore

I keep wasting my money on coats, what the hell
>>
>>8502452
>tfw 3 denim jackets that i dont wear often enough
>1 bomber that i almost never wear
>1 leather perfecto
>1 parka
>2 peacoats i got back when they werent embarassing (which i also never wear anymore)

i know the feeling you are feeling
>>
>>8498908

Try cutting dairy out of your diet. Haven't had much dairy in my diet for a good while and most of my acne cleared up, decided to have some cereal n shit with full fat milk and then pizza face in a week. Switched to Soya and it cleared up. Don't know how much truth there is to it or whether it was just a coincidence but worth a try.
>>
>tfw very picky with clothes and constantly regret things I buy
>2 pairs of jeans (black n washed black)
>2 checkered shirts
>1 sweatshirt
>1 white t-shirt
>1 denim jacket
>DM's 3989, Nike Janoskis, Shitty brown boots (allsaints)

Basically all my clothes.

Don't really know how to expand my wardrobe, I don't like buying things I know I won't wear very often. I've got items I'd like to buy but it's either too expensive, shit quality/good design/shit prices, good quality/good price/shit design or a random piece that won't fit with any other clothes I've got.
>>
>>8498932
I have the same problem. My advice to you is to accomplish/finnish one thing every day. I have been doing this for the past month and that one thing steadily snowballs into 2 things everyday and then 3 and so on. Keep at it and don't stop. We will all make it.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.