[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im getting over wearing jeans Anyone know where to get some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: pants.jpg (20KB, 285x480px) Image search: [Google]
pants.jpg
20KB, 285x480px
Im getting over wearing jeans

Anyone know where to get some nice affordable black trousers?

Ones that are still somewhat casual/versatile and wont make you look too overdressed.

I dont want chinos if possible
>>
Bumping this because curious
>>
im also interested in this
wanna get some skinny black trousers to wear around campus
>>
>>8498330
Why black
>>
very interested as well
>>
>>8498345
not OP but because they will match most anything and can be incorporated into sort of "streetwearish" and minimalistic fits while not being completely #menswear and making you look like you're wearing fuckin suit pants lol
>>
>>8498345
i mainly wear black jeans and they seem the easiest to work with and is more unassuming
>>
I too am interested. If anyone knows a place that ships to australia

http://www.cosstores.com/gb/Shop/Men/Trousers

I found this store and they look ncie but they only ship within uropz :(
>>
im also interested in this. Would like some slim trousers (maybe wool) to wear on campus that arent dadcore
>>
>>8498417
cos trousers aren't very slim, from what I've tried in store
>>
File: image1xxl.jpg (154KB, 870x1110px) Image search: [Google]
image1xxl.jpg
154KB, 870x1110px
has anyone tried asos brand pants? They are pretty cheap
>>
>>8498558
>asos
>shit
pick both
>>
>>8498358
>streetwear
>menswear
>implying nothing in between
>monochrome in 2014

laughing about all of this
>>
>>8498573
pussy
>>
why is no one on /fa/ ever helpful
>>
>>8498986
nobody noes anything about pants besides muh black skinnys
>>
uniqlo
>>
>>8498995
are the trousers complete shit? can't tell what the fabric's like in photos
>>
Would it be better to cop Uniqlo trousers and taper them afterwards or to just cop Topman skinny trousers?
>>
is there such a thing as pants made with the material used in basketball shorts?
>>
>>8499142
this

literally have both sites open in tabs trying to decide
>>
>>8499170
that would be terrible. but the potential comfort would be out of this world

basketball pants would fit perfectly into this shitty athletic-tech wear trend
>>
>>8498330
levis 511 Hybrid's are still too much like jeans but they're pretty nice if you taper them

they're kind of stiff though and you can never ever wash them
>>
I usually just wear "dress" pants. Something like Patrik Ervell's formal pants. Slim, good fit. I don't think black is currently available, wrong season. Also not sure what your price range is, but I believe they are on sale at the moment. Obviously something like this might require a little more care, as well.

For more casual wear, you could look into something like Levis Sta Prest. Keep in mind these are a poly-cotton blend so they won't breathe as well as some of your other trousers. On the flipside, they keep crisp. You can pull them out of the drier without needing the worry about ironing or anything. These are kinda my go-to, cheap pants.

For other stuff, try looking around on British clothing sites that cater to the punk/skinhead heritage sort of crowd. They'll tend to have stuff in that style, though I can't really speak to quality of value. Ben Sherman springs to mind.
>>
>>8499278
is that bright blue stitching on the levi's noticeable? and from the site they look kind of grey. but as long as they're solid and sturdy i'll consider them.

i go up a size in the waste of 511's just for extra crotch space and tapering room, but no matter what, every pair of levi's trousers i've had pull at the seams by my thighs. even though i have room in them. so that's definitely something i'm trying to avoid.
>>
Your not going to get a nice trouser for under $100. Acne has some really nice cropped trousers for around $200 that I think are well worth it.
>>
>>8499349
Not true. Price doesn't always mean everything, and brands matter even less.

Fabric is fabric, fit's can usually be altered to your liking, and regardless of the label stitched into the seam, a $200 pair of poly-cotton trousers will hold up just the same as a $20 pair of poly-cotton's from Target.

The idea that nice, cheap clothes don't exist is probably the most hindering thought in fashion.
>>
>>8499345
Not sure which one you're looking at. I have pairs in green, black, grey, and khaki. The stitching is all the same color as the rest of the pants.

Size-wise, the sat prest fit a little different than Levis denim simply because the waist doesn't really stretch out. So, I'll usually wear a 30 or 31 in 511 jeans, but a 32 in the sta prest.

I do wish they had a slightly higher rise. Beyond that, don't have any real issues with them.
>>
>>8499389
I'm guessing this line is pretty old and not coming back anytime soon, since this is one of the only options for that style, but this is the pair that I found.

http://us.levi.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12903335&kwCatId=&kw=sta+prest&origkw=sta+prest&sr=1&camp=CAPG_DF%3A12903335%3ALEVI_unknown

>obnoxiously long link
>>
I reckon u should check out Henrik Vibskov OP

something from google
http://www.henrikvibskovboutique.com/shopping/men/designer-henrik-vibskov-leo-trousers-item-10608538.aspx

Thom Browne if you're into that whole cropped pants jig
>>
>>8499411
Ah, didn't realize they weren't currently available. Levis has discontinued and reissued the sta prest line pretty regularly over the years. I might expect them to bring them back closer to autumn/winter.

Those are one of the pairs I own. The stitching on them is black. Pocket interior is some sort of turquoise, but you won't see that unless you actually pull them out. The color isn't the deepest black you can find, It's hard to describe. It's slightly "shiney" which makes it look a little lighter than it maybe is.
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 337x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 337x600px
Been looking for some trousers like these for awhile.
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px)
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
There are some pretty good dickies that are real cheap. There are a bunch of types you really have to mind the material type before you buy
>>
>>8499465
>>8499506
w2c?
>>
File: image.jpg (943KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
943KB, 1536x2048px
>>8499581
Dickies twill work pants shrunk in a dryer at high heat. In deep blue
Try amazon
>>
>>8499424
Looks p nice but the dropped crotch kinda throws me off
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.