[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Raf Simons AW02/03

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: $_57.jpg (131KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
131KB, 1200x1600px
Thoughts on these Raf Simons sweaters from AW02/03?

It's on eBay in two different colourways, they looks trashed to fuck. But the seller says 'This piece is in good overall condition with faded discolouration, a few small holes across the body and the right hand cuff missing – please see photos.'

Are they meant to have holes in and be all distressed? Is that the whole aesthetic?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raf-Simons-Mens-Faded-Black-AW02-03-Crewneck-Sweat-Size-52-Made-in-Belgium-/311010791355?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&hash=item4869b00fbb

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Raf-Simons-Mens-Faded-Red-AW02-03-Crewneck-Sweat-Size-50-Made-in-Belgium-/311010794435?pt=UK_Men_s_Jumpers_Cardigans&hash=item4869b01bc3
>>
looks like any ol sweater
>>
>>8492439
But it's Raf Simons
>>
>>8492445
Comment Pretty much embodies /fa/ right there
>>
>>8492583
But it does. It's called brand hype and the only reason someone would buy this is because it's muh old Raf.
>>
I think the holes are meant to be there OP. His earlier collections were kind of trashed looking garments.

It's almost like Derelicte from Zoolander.
>>
One of my favourite seasons, or at least it used to be, not that much into raf anymore but I still quite like it. Have an overcoat from it, solid piece.
>>
>>8492431
no. that thing will fall apart.
>>
>>8492586
>>8492583
i can get this shit from walmart. the only difference is that it's not raf and it's thicker which is actually a good thing
>>
That faggot has another Raf MA1 for sale.
>>
>>8492583
These people need to get their priorities straight.
>>
i have that same exact pullover but its made by russel athletics and i bought it at the food bank

dont buy shit just because its designer
>>
>>8492431
Jesus Christ why would you buy this piece of shit the cuff has fully been ripped off.
>>
>>8492431
>>8492431
read the description u fucking turd

no, they arent predistressed, they're old and some have holes and some dont - not designed that way.
>>
How is it on £45 already?! The cuff has been ripped off and there are holes and rips all over it. How can he describe it as good condition?
>>
>>8492687
Julius (particularly early/mid stuff) is really the Derelicte of the fashion world imho
>>
>>8495337
But it's Raf Simons.
>>
>>8492431
How the fuck does that even happen to a sweater? How the fuck does a cuff get ripped off? I swear you plebs literally roll around in the dirt daily and climb trees in your designer garbs. ALL my stuff is in PERFECT condition, even stuff I had as a child. Except stuff with transfers coz those fade sadly :(
>>
>>8495368
I think it's meant to be ripped, it's the whole distressed style ya know.
>>
File: image.jpg (726KB, 1536x2378px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
726KB, 1536x2378px
Cop this Raf sweater instead. It doesn't have moth holes it in and actually looks good.
>>
>>8496188
>implying you wouldn't look like a tomato
>>
>>8496697
That's a good fit numpty
>>
>/fa/ the thread

b-but its RAF!!!
full on hobocore in this thread
you should buy some ratty fingerless gloves while you're at it
>>
>>8494690

Just because it's not pre distressed doesn't mean that wasn't part of the aesthetic. Somethings, like lacquer guitar finishes and raw denim, is meant to show wear in an authentic manner. Like how Ricks unfinished edges on shirt bottoms and sleeves fray.

That being said, I have no clue about anything Raf related, and this shit looks trashed. The sleeve is just too much.
>>
>>8496188
pleb spent all money on his raf sweater/10
>>
>>8496188
brett easton ellis is gash
>>
>>8497081
BEE is one of the most effay authors. Stay pleb faggot.
>>
>>8492431
probably are meant to but hopefully not... like who wants a road worn strat?

they are both really cool though especially the black one i would buy that but it will go for a silly amount of money
>>
>>8496188
you cant compare the two

and those thick long sleeved cotton type things are just called 'sweaters' not 'raf-sweaters'

its like hey is there a black crayola i could use? - no theres not only this other brand of black crayon

"okay ill use a yellow crayola then"

see what i mean?

just realise and understand that no one cares you're wearing a raf sweater (from yoox) it doesnt matter its incidental, you're wearing a bright red sweater. thats fine, but make sure you realise that 100%, it took me a long time to do so
>>
>>8497237
No it's a Raf sweater. There's a difference pleb
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 300x450px
>>8495343
And this is what Raf wears, not ratty jumpers.
>>
>>8497280
But it's Raf Simons.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.