[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feelz.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 17

File: 1403199277337.jpg (187KB, 916x688px) Image search: [Google]
1403199277337.jpg
187KB, 916x688px
>become steadily better looking and more /fa/ as I get older
>start noticing girls checking me out more often
>every time I notice a girl checking me out I make eye contact with the girl they look away immediately
>the only girl who ever kept eye contact with me was some 13 year old

H-have I made it /fa/?
>>
Damn, w2c 13yo grills?
>>
>>8407250
>every time I notice a girl checking me out I make eye contact with the girl they look away immediately
That's how most people react
It just means you are in the assertive position of that interaction, that 13 year old girl was alpha as fuck.
It's your job to continue from there since it has been established that you are the one in charge.
>>
>why do you spend so much money on clothes anon?
>he said whilst wearing a £1000 watch

Why is it not acceptable to buy expensive clothes but it's fine to spend stupid amounts on jewellry?
>>
>>8407429
I actually never thought about this.

lots of faggy hollister kids here get blingy silver watches.

>>8407250
Just be confident but not overly or you will literally scare average girls and they wont talk to you..

Im a model but not like a heart throbby aerapostle and I've had girls stutter talking to me and get really fucking awkward with alot of random movements
>>
>>8407429
cuz jewelry is rare and your designer clothes are actually just a way to get your money, they are never worth the money
>implying any fucking sandal is worth over 100 bucks, even if it's rick
>implying shoes can ever be worth a grand

It's just stupid, I know they are better looking and have better quality, but the price is always waaaay too high

only fucking faggots with inferior complex buy this shit
>>
>>8407250

To be honest I don't quite think you can say you've made it until you're both /fa/shionable and /fit/.

You really need both.
>>
>>8407444
true that. tbh There are alot of nice pieces I would buy but Aslong as I dont cheap out on my jeans and my shoes are good quality I dont mind wearing some ratty tee's and some vintage jackets
>>
>>8407451
yeah, tbh, I'd buy rick too if I was a rich fuck or at least had the money and still got some left for rent and shit, but still
no quality clothing is worth that kind of money, except it's sprinkled with gold or some shit like that
and then it's even more ridiculous to wear it
>>
>>8407444
>jewelry
>rare
>>
>>8407478
definitely rarer than your bullshit rick clothes made of everyday materials
>>
>>8407444
It's worth whatever somebody will pay for it, pleb.
>>
>>8407481
>luxurious silk
>everyday material
>>
>>8407489
no it's not, if I buy a piece of shit for like 100 bucks, is it worth 100 bucks? no, fuck your flawed logic
>>
>>8407444
I agree that designer clothes are a rip off (that said I'm still gonna buy them), but surely it's better to splash out on something that's a major contributing factor to your appearance rather than something that is barely noticed.

Rare or not, expensive jewellery is definitely a bigger luxury than expensive clothing so I don't see how society can be ok with the former yet look down on the latter. If anything it should be the other way around.
>>
>>8407493
>silk
>luxurious
>>
>>8407444
>only fucking faggots with inferior complex buy this shit

yeah and a £1000 watch is acceptable?

It's not like it keeps time any better than my casio f91w yet my ramones will last MUCH longer than your adidas. While you may be a fuccboi, you are not as much of a fuccboi as OP for making this thread
>>
>>8407496
yeah, I understand and agree with you, but the the thing is just: people pay for jewelry, because it is rare, expensive and has this "bling bling" factor

expensive clothes can be dismissed by plebs
>>
>>8407495
it apparentlly is woth a 100 bucks to you since you paid that much for it...
>>
>>8407500
nah, a 1000 pound watch isn't acceptable either
when I got the money, I'll buy rick too, but still
it's a huge ripoff and that's what I'm saying
>>
>>8407444
I agree with the clothes part
But it actually applies to jewelery as well just fine
The reason lot of the shit has any value to them is purely the same as some designer clothing has, because people pay so much for it.
>>
>>8407504
doesn't matter what something is worth to ME, what matters is what it is worth in general
and that's determined by how rare it is or how hard it is to get
>>
>>8407444
it's called liking the design behind it, pleb

stop being so plebby and just accept you don't like a style, and because that doesn't make it a "meme style"
>>
>>8407513
yeah except they really are just rubber flip flops no spectacular design
>isn't going to stop me from buying them
>>
>>8407502
So people buy expensive jewellery because they think other people like it, and they think other people like it because loads of people buy it. Makes sense. I guess it's just one of those things of the convention existing and being stuck in a loop.

Like when a friend told me the reason girls go to toilets in groups. It's because there's a long line and they don't want to be alone whilst queuing, and the reason for the long line is because girls go to toilets in groups.
>>
>>8407481
>steel watches are made of materials more impressive than french calfskin, canadian cordovan, or south american peccary

Are you retarded?
>>
>>8407250
rick>any and all jewelry

those who say otherwise are just butthurt jewlery fags in denial
>>
>ITT: everybody does things for the same reasons
>>
>>8407250
>>8407261
>>8407397
>>8407429
>>8407439

>not alpha'ing to the grills el fashionistas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWov0t_pgVs
>>
File: Circlejerk.gif (920KB, 484x239px) Image search: [Google]
Circlejerk.gif
920KB, 484x239px
>>8407250
>catch qt boy from some of my classes staring at me from time to time
>ask him out, get rejected
>oh well, that's too bad :'(
>it's been almost two years
>mfw he's still glancing at me from time to time
>mfw friend tells me "you know so-and-so stares at you when you're obviously not looking"
>mfw I never told anybody about it in the first place

What is this guy's deal? He's not an autist fuck-up - he talks with lots of other qt girls and is in general a popular dude. I honestly thought I was going mad until my friend brought it up.
>>
>>8407250
>>the only girl who ever kept eye contact with me was some 13 year old
was she qt?
>>
I didn't get into this to attract 13 yo grill
Fuck that shit I rather be up on the same level with my peers and pull attractive women my age who aren't strung out on drugs
>>
>>8407565
lol you need to change your surroundings if all the girls you met are strung out on drugs
>>
>>8407569
I live in north Texas Dfw it's the fourth largest metropolitan area in the US

The only place to go is like Dallas or malls that's where you might run into more modern people. Any stores around here a full of red necks who we'll judge you negatively if you dress too modern.
Maybe if you go to upscale areas around here you will find more modern people but for the most part it's full of red necks and street people.

I can walk across the street and be in the slums.
I just think the mid cities area is full of crack heads and high school plebs.

I need to move out of the area I live in idk about leaving the metropolitan area but just get out of the area I live.
>>
>>8407578
to me it just sounds like you don't know how to make friends, and the condescending tone of your posts makes it clear why

not everyone is strung out on drugs in texas, and there are more than just "crackheads and high school plebs" obviously you are too shallow to see any of this because you spend 8 hours a day on /fa/ and judge people on whether or not they are wearing Rick Owens or Raf Simons
>>
>Met this qt in a party at a friends house
>Make out with her a little, sleep with her, she didn't wanna have sex, but that didn't stop her from blowing me
>In the morning she's very distant
>i get home, find her on facebook and she accepts me, so i go to sleep because i was tired af
>When i wake up she blocked me in every social network possible
>wtf happened

Oh, and she also fucked up my leather jacket while i was sleeping
>>
>>8407565
>only attracted little grills before /fa/
>become /fa/
>still only attract little grills
:/

Curse of the babbyface. Here's to hoping they're still interested when they hit 18
eyeyey
>>
>>8407578
Are full of red necks who will*

I've talked to people from up north west and east coast I don't have a southern accent it's really neutral FYI
>>
>>8407250
is that saoirse ronan? or is that a man
>>
>>8407587
you gotta remember it's texas dude

there's plebs everywhere except in bigger metro cities
>>
>>8407588
Crazy and irrational slut shamer
>>
>>8407587
Not completely I'm not going to sit here and tell you my life story

I know that country is very popular and there is country/techno music there are plenty of attractive women who listen to country music and rednecks know hot to party etc.

Yeah I may not be up to par in society and don't have a lot of room to talk but I just think this area is kinda whack and I would like to one day make it out of here.
>>
>>8407609
idk m8 to me it just sounds like the typical case of a nerd who spends too much time on the internet

There are always people with common interests you are just too autismal to meet them because you think you're so much better than everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (10KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10KB, 150x150px
>in train
>train too full have to take a seat on the stair
>tfw chick in leather backzip skinnies leans against the glass with dat ass
>make eye contact, say hi
>continue browsing le 4chinz
>both get off the train at Utrecht central station
>mfw I feel someone's hand in my back pocket
>mfw I think I get mugged
>mfw I get this random piece of paper with a phone number on it pit of my pocket
>call 10 min later, it's her

Best feel ever mang
>>
>tfw incapable start talking with a girl I don't know unless I'm drunk
funny thing is that I'm very confident with girls, but really can't start talking to someone I don't know. I feel like a creep
>>
>>8407653
bullshit.jpg
>>
>>8407657
That's not necessarily a bad thing.

If you have no realistic reason to talk to a girl you don't know, have no third-party connections, or a hobby that has brought you both to the same place at the same time, why talk to them?

Why force talking to them? Simply because they are arguably attractive? That's beta pseudo alpha male bullshit
>>
>>8407647

Well I actually don't think I'm better then everyone I'm pretty aware of myself and where I stand in society. the nerd part you might have partially right because I think it takes time for someone to truly change themselves. Literally what you do on a daily basis makes up who you are. But I believe I'm doing good for the most part.
>implying most browsers of /fa/ aren't beta nerds
>>
>>8407653

This shit doesn't happen in Kutrecht
>>
>>8407250
Did you fuck her yet?
If not, then no, you haven't made it faggot.
>>
>Go to park with friend
>He's with some random chick
>Chat with her a bit, notice qt behind us making eye contact with me
>Give her a wink and smile
>Later we get up to go somewhere else, the girl and her friends wave at me and smile
>Walk around for a bit, friend pulls me aside
>He tells me to stop flirting with his friend, he's getting really pissed off at me
>tfw wasn't even trying to flirt
>tfw he finds my existence sexually intimidating
>tfw random qts don't even bother hiding that they want the D

Good feelings general
>>
>>8407606
Probably, the only shit that bugs me is that my jacket is fixable, but i can't make her pay
>>
>>8407397
>It's your job to continue from there since it has been established that you are the one in charge.

Don't start that sociopathic pick-up artist crap.
>>
>>8407653
nice
although i doubt i would just probably hit my arm back when somebody slips something in my back pocket
>sitting on the stairs
shit sucks, I too have to do this sometimes when I'm going to Maastricht cause there are not enough 2nd class seats
>>
File: ;onj.png (201KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
;onj.png
201KB, 433x313px
>girl wants too go out
>just want to stay inside watch football, play mgs 3 and re watch sopranos
>>
>lost in a city next to mine with some friends
>ask cute couple of girls for directions
>one of them completely ignores me, the other keeps talking while on the phone
Feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>8407735
That's how it works m8
Not to mention most girls expect the man to start the conversation, "pick up artist" my ass it's common knowledge.
>>
>>8407725
Why the fuck would he get pissed at you if he weren't intending to put his dick in her?
>>
Girls/women look at me a LOT i think, but it might just because i stare at them loads because im a horny, sleazebag cunt
>>
>>8407446
This
The hungry skeleton mentality on /fa/ needs to die
>>
>>8407844
also i work as a lifeguard so obviously there isn't much to do except stare at people, but if you make eye contact with them multiple times they probably want the d right? I think if a girls ugly ill make a point of not looking at her more than once...not sure tho
>>
File: chocolate-istock-web.jpg (24KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate-istock-web.jpg
24KB, 240x240px
>go back to small hometown for summer
>try to be more /fa/ than ever
>people look at you like a weirdo
>even roshes are coming here in two years
>there's a small counter and qt selling berries inside local market
>always makes a eye contact and smiles, but somehow hard to read what's she up to
>always catch a basket and head to get some apples few steps away from her
>those berries are way too expensive
>everyday
>>
File: 1403011903180.png (152KB, 1022x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1403011903180.png
152KB, 1022x1080px
>>8407548
maybe you have a huge growth on ur face
>>
>>8407588
What did she do to your jacket?
>>
>>8407548
w2c a girl who approaches me first
>>
>be scared of talking to qt girls because they're better looking
>git gud
>be the qt that every girl is scared of talking to

fug
messed up bad
>>
>>8407653
>telling lies on the internet
Why?
>>
>>8407940
How did you git gud
>>
>>8407946
running, getting job, spending money on personal upkeep, making friends

still a recluse inside though it's great I hate everything I do
>>
>>8407250

>girls tell me i'm cute but never seem interested
>I think I'm pretty good looking but have a bit of a baby face.
>Everyone I ask thinks I'm about 17 or 18
>In the last couple of years Ive had loads of good looking girls approach me
>problem is they're mostly school kids 15-18 years old
>I'm 26
>>
>>8407969
>rejects them
>>
File: 1394912399138.png (33KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
1394912399138.png
33KB, 166x200px
tfw everyone on fa is a pussy ass faglord whos an ugly virgin and bitches about their shit lives on a anime anon fashion board

get a life you lonely pathetic autism clowns
>>
>>8407508
Clothes aren't an investment, their inherent value is irrelevant
>>
>>8407984
Sorry
>>
>>8407976

Its creepy tho
>>
>>8408016
m9 there are tons of people together who have age differences

just give them a chance (the legal ones only, for sure totally)
>>
>>8407548
he probably thinks you're qt but doesnt like something else about you, or maybe his close friends dont like you?
he probably would like to go out with you but only when none of his friends hear about it.
>>
>>8407489
No, ultra luxury clothes are economic Veblen goods which are used by poor, economically unwashed, uncultured fuccbois like you to proverbially keep up with the joneses and avoid seeming like the echt philistine you are
>>
>>8408019
>m9
>>
>>8407725
>>tfw he finds my existence sexually intimidating

that fucking feel man. when other guys get mad at you simply for knowing how to socialize and being attractive. so good

>>8407812
i think he was implying that he himself wasnt trying to fuk the girl who was with his mate, not that his mate wasnt trying to fuck said girl
>>
>>8408066
>i think he was implying that he himself wasnt trying to fuk the girl who was with his mate, not that his mate wasnt trying to fuck said girl

I got that. I was wondering why the fuck anyone would spaz out on their friend for flirting with someone.
>>
File: 1403715578287.png (181KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
1403715578287.png
181KB, 433x313px
>>
>>8408093
ayy lmao that's great bc
>>
>>8407653
same happened to me on campus cept it was a gay dude and he winked at me
>>
>>8408085
because they're a needy beta faggot living in scarcity
>>
>>8407548
oh damn I went through the exact same thing in high school, it didn't end well
we tried to be friends but it didn't work out
>>
>>8407250
>honors graduate at university
>unsuccesful male model
>live neet life
>do drugs all day
>just lay around the house in dick dropcrotches
>havent had sex in at least a couple of months
>stare at tinder matches and dont say anything to them
>shitpost on 4chan all day
why cant a plane crash into my house
>>
>>8408162
Care to elaborate?
>>
File: 1388197198941.jpg (376KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1388197198941.jpg
376KB, 1280x960px
>>8407578
>tfw live in north dallas
everything this nigga say true. We only have two good shops here, traffic which has like one rick shirt and stanley korshak which only stocks heritage menswear. The slums are literally right beside the mega wealthy area and everywhere is so fucking far to travel to by car. I dont think i've walked an actual city block in my entire time living here. And everyones on drugs... i'm on drugs... but I barely leave the house.
>>
>>8408194
this guy used to always stare at me and message me in the middle of the night over Facebook so eventually I made a move and he shot me down
we had lots of stuff in common so we tried to be friends but it was really awkward and there always had to be someone there to be a buffer
tried inviting him out a few times to shows and stuff and he kept saying no so I gave up
he still hangs out at a lot of the same places as me and when I see him I usually hide so yeah there's that
>>
>>8408182

trying having sex once every couple of months

usually its rampant, all night action at least
>>
>>8408249
i'm getting too old for this shit. I'm 23 and a lot of the time I feel like i'm forcing myself to even do it.. but when I dont I get depressed and feel pathetic. I just want a good girl who dresses in rick to settle down with and have a kid. I mean is that too much to ask?
>>
File: Do-it-for-her.jpg (376KB, 1024x769px) Image search: [Google]
Do-it-for-her.jpg
376KB, 1024x769px
>be at concert
>see the girl that matches perfectly your aesthetic taste
>talk to her
>she's nice, kinda shy
>leave her your number
>talk to her a lot, she has great brains but she's really insecure
>date her
>completely lost for her
>she has lots of money and her parents have 2 modern art galleries and a proficient marble industry
>time passes and get into a lot, she calls everyday, everything seems just perfect
>life sometimes can be beautiful
>somehow you fuck the whole thing up because you're a douche and she's autistic enough to notice it and dumps you

life is now a dark void of nothing
>>
>>8407894
ecco2k
>>
>>8408287
I dated that girl. She's a slut. Bangs everyone for their money and dumps them a few months later.

Picky too. Shit personality.
>>
File: 1403435691756.png (645KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1403435691756.png
645KB, 640x960px
>>8408301
>pic related : you
>>
>>8408287
get other bruh. also when you talked about art galleries and marble i thinked about vaporwave instantly. fuck.
>>
>tfw girls record candid videos of you on the tube
>tfw they eyeball u but too scared to talk
>>
>>8408319
lol I posted that pic, nice to see it being used
>>
>be me
>black
>fuck a lot of white girls
>try to fuck black girls don't like it anymore
>start only fucking whites

Feels good man
>>
>tfw sad all the time

>tfw no one knows

wanna kill myself soon
>>
>>8408390
>tfw no lsd
>>
>>8408321
cannot unsee dat album cover
>>
>get girls as much as I want
>feel nothing
>numb the pain with alcohol
>life going nowhere no aspirations or dreams, don't give a flying fuck about my future, just can't force myself to care
>can't figure why even bother to live, don't give enough fucks to kill myself
I'd say life is suffering but it's not, I just really don't care about nothing.
At least I'm effay
>>
File: 1388202257492.jpg (13KB, 195x179px) Image search: [Google]
1388202257492.jpg
13KB, 195x179px
>tfw finally flexible enough to suck my own dick
>>
>college dropout
>semi-successful photographer/studio artist
>have nice clothes
>be 8/10ish good looking chap
>own cute dog
>no motivation to pursue ladies
>get laid every few weeks with rotating crew of fuckbuddies
>even that is taxing
>smoke weed all day
>psychedelics every few weeks
>watch top gear
>shitpost and browse auctions
>acquire cops

it's a lonely life but at least i have my weed! and my things
>>
>>8408438
>and my things
Fuck why is that so sad
>>
>>8408324
What does that mean
>>
>>8408449
because we are more than things, anon
>>
Are you me OP?

It's odd being in charge so to say after years being beta as fuck.
>>
File: Foto0306.jpg (687KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
Foto0306.jpg
687KB, 1536x2048px
>>8408321
AND DON'T FORGEET IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAAAD
>>
>>8408449
>>8408462

we are esoteric vessels of consciousness, and the reason i love things is because i can't take them back with me, when i am called back to my cosmic home.

so it's nice to enjoy them while I can
>>
>>8408438
>top gear
nah
>>
>>8408337

its a good pic
>>
>>8408499
>so it's nice to enjoy them while I can
To me it's the opposite
I don't really care about most things I own and having less shit feels more 'pure' in a sense and getting rid of things I own liberating as hell.
>>
>>8408492
>>8408287
Who is this girl?
>>
>>8408529
very true
>>
>>8408507
it's been a rotation of Arrested Development, Aqua Teen, Top Gear UK, King of the Hill, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Workaholics, Big O, and Cowboy Bebop.

I don't have cable anymore so my room mate and I just watch what I have on my externals. Urgh.

>>8408529
fair enough. I figure as long as I'm doing everything right and not harming myself or anyone else, that in turn makes me pure!
>>
>lost 24 lbs. in the past 2 months
>5'11 and 162 lbs. and haven't lost anymore in the past couple weeks
>binge ate a bunch of McDicks last night
>would be more attractive if I was around 140 but feels like I'll never get there
>haven't seen the girl I've been dating for 3 weeks
>she ditches my plans all the time
>tfw so desperate for sex I'm hooking up with a slightly chubby, trailer dweller I met online tonight
>feel bad about the whole situation; she really likes me, but I'll probably never have those feels for her
>she pushed the date on me
>don't know how to get out of this situation without looking bad
>will probably never find an effay qt with the same tastes in music

What do. Meanwhile got a pair of mono 1461's, and life feels slightly more complete.
>>
>>8408533
my waifu
>>
>>8408541
You'd probably enjoy Trailer Park Boys, Danger 5 and Garth Marenghi's Darkplace, that list is my taste more or less.
>>
>>8408541
>>8408560
only fuccunts watch tv

apart from GOT
>>
>>8408560
I love TPB, I'll have to check out those others as well. Thanks m8.

>>8408566
>GOT
confirmed for nerd-virgin
>>
>>8408572
w/e brah
F/W2014 is coming
>>
>>8408572
every girl I know watches got
>>
>>8408432
I kekd
>>
>>8408554
ignore the CHUD and move forward. stick your dick in a melon. it's all the same.
>>
>>8407250
This is going to be a long ass greentext but fuk it, I'm living a really confusing time in my life /fa/.

>Finish college last year, majoring in Art History (I know enjoy your job at McDonalds hurr hurr)
>Have sex with a few qts during those years but basically be emotionally fucked cause of trouble with my ex.
>Always had a complex about my appearance, somedays I think I look terrific, others I would judge my face for crimes against humanity.
>Been lurking /fa/ for almost a year back then and I cant say it helped me with my complex but everyone says that I look really good now compared to before.
>Work all summer like a fucking slave to earn dough to make plans abroad.
>Move to a different country to learn another language (in my field is a really valuable skill) and also because the job market is better than where I come from.
>First weeks are pretty shitty but then meet a pretty cool guy who I become friends with, a painter, and introduces me to a wild art scene they have in this city.
>Meanwhile I'm studying at a language school and have sex with a qt until after christmas she moves away because her mother is sick.
>Have another couple of nightstands and a funny story involving a qt that fucked me and my painter friend.
>Shit is ok but getting kind of tiresome to just go out and shit and go to school but actually not working (also running low on cash from the summer).
>Suddenly one of the e-mails I sent to galleries for internships responds with a job offer for an art fair with a possibility to have a permanent position in the gallery, but it is in a different city.
>Do the job quite well but my boss picks up that is actually my first time working for a gallery and they asked for a little bit of experience, the fact that I don't speak the language fluently is also a set back. Anyway my coworker tells me my chances are pretty good.
>Have a blast at the fair, do a lot of networking and go to a couple of parties with the other gallerists

(cont)
>>
>>8407250
this is the most pathetic thing ive read all day
>>
>>8409084
>The people form the gallery say they'll call me back so I have almost no cash at this point so I comeback home to chillax and to see what I'm gonna do next.
>People from the gallery only contact me to arrange the subject of my payment nothing else.
>Move to this city because I also have friends there and to see what happens with the gallery.
>They don't respond to my e-mails or texts, fuckmanyablewit.jpeg
>Get a little depressed because I had so many hopes of getting the job.
>Need cash so apply for a shitty job at a bar as a waiter, I get the job but I feel kinda bad inside.
>It's been almost a months since I've moved here and the friends that I have all work like crazy even during the weekend.
>Decide to check out the art scene here at the Art Academy, turns out I knew a bunch of the people here from before.
>Go out for the first time here and have a blast.
>I don't know what is happening but I feel like every chick on the club is miring me.
>Friend asks me to go to the toilet to do some blow, agree.
>Suddenly I feel way more confident and I see a qt that is looking at me while she is dancing with another guy.
>I come closer and she approaches me, she says something in my ear which I don't remember.
>See the guy giving me the hardest look ever, start chatting with the qt and dance real close.
>Get to the point where our faces are really close and do nothing, I don't know what happens but when I'm thinking of kissing her I just start laughing. She kinda get bored and goes to the other guy. I decide to have a cigarrete and ask the qt for one thinking that she will come out with me but then she just gives me one but stays inside.

(cont)
>>
>>8409164
>Smoke, get inside and I see her dancing with the dude but she is still looking at me. Do nothing and after a while she leaves by herself not before she gives me the coldest look ever.
>See another couple of qts mirin but dont do anything because now I have a mental block. The guy that was dancing with the qt earlier asks me what the fuck is wrong with me and if I'm an idiot.
>I answer: "Yeah pretty much", and he leaves.
>End up picking up a landwhale and bring her home.
>When we get to my doorstep I realize i have no keys.
>Tell her to leave, and she leaves.
>Room mate opens the door for me and get to bed, turns out I left the keys inside.
>Have a cringe crisis next day thinking of what I did yesterday and start wondering if the thing with the keys was a sign.
>Start having this week a lot of thought regarding my appareance complex.
>Start thinking in my head if the qts were looking just because I'm a weirdo or something.
>Now I got a cold and have the rest of the week off.

I don't know /fa/ I'm really sorry to bother you with this but I'm overwhelmed by thoughts ....
>>
>>8409168
So you're sad you were confused for one night. Dude go to sleep and rebound. Hope the art job thing goes swell later down the line, you're not really in a bad position.
>>
>>8409189
Thanks man, its not just about the weekend its just that for the longest time now I have no idea what to do with my life. As I'm reading the text now maybe I come off as a little bitch and I was thinking that while I was writing but I thought that for once it would be nice to have my thoughts in "paper" if you will instead of this endless stream of quick reactions you have on your head
>>
File: 1375548479479.jpg (241KB, 1276x958px) Image search: [Google]
1375548479479.jpg
241KB, 1276x958px
>>
File: 1382166870310.jpg (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1382166870310.jpg
13KB, 259x194px
>>
>>8409391
Hahahaha awesome, so many easter eggs, so much detail. Love love love! On-screen rejection typical feel life.
>>
>>8409168
Post face and fits and we shall see

I feel like you should have teased / flirt with the girl a bit more to get a better understanding of where you stand

Also you said you networked a bit, why not ask them about jobs? Get whatever job you can and keep looking for openings (you already found what you want to do from the looks of it)

Also, don't feel obligated that you have to say or come home with a grill. Instead come home with a feeling of accomplishment / happiness /knowing you had fun...grills only add to the effect, and shouldn't be the focus of your night
>>
>>8409427
Thanks man, but I don't feel comfortable posting my face here tbh, and I haven't asked for jobs yet because I'm super low on cash and I need to make quick buck, so I guess that my plan for the summer is just to work and see what happens. As for the grills, I don't know man maybe it was the coke but I felt like I had to bring someone home that night. I don't know if you know what I mean.
>>
>>8409391
Just saw the Mr Porter box haha. Saved as 00001.jpg so it's always at the top of my images folder :)
>>
>>8407588
>letting a stranger touch your penis
What;s wrong with you?
>>
>>8407984
see you on /g/ *tips fedora*
>>
>>8408424
I know this feel. It's not a good feel.
>>
>>8407896
She tore the sewing on the left arm, i already left it with a tailor friend of mine, but it looked bad
>>8409549
She was hot af, what should i have done
>>
>>8407870
Fuck man me too
when you are scanning and each time you look in their direction they whip their head and steal a glance at you really quick.
>tfw it is usually little girls
>>
>>8408126
did you wink back?
>>
>>8408424
do harder drugs then
>>
>>8408492
She looks ugly
>>
>>8408432
iktf
>>
>>8408321
if i put grecco-roman sculptures over a digitalized background is it vaporwave?????
>>
>>8410073
its net art or post-internet
vaporwave is a music genre
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 373x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 373x537px
>>8408020
Man i have this problem im too ''popular'' to go on with a plain jane its been like that since highschool
>>
>>8407250
I'm ugly as shit and people stare me down all of the time.

I take it as a threat most of the time....and think about which is easier to get to the 1911 in the glove box or the jd machine .223 in the trunk just in case my life is tat stake

Never had to use it yet but older women like to stare you down and really want to start some shit
>>
>>8410106
why dont you lost weight
and shave
you might look alright
>>
>tfw live 20 minutes away from nyc
>tfw hang out in the effay neighborhoods often
>tfw see multiple effay crews and groups just like in the /fa/ crews and groups threads
>tfw see a guy in a nice fit, compliment him on his ramones
>tfw qt's heads turn as I walk down the street because I learned how to walk in an effay way about two days ago apparently
Feels Good.
>>
>>8410122

How to walk the effay way?
>>
>>8410106
I love you. This post makes me sad. Plz have good life :(
>>
>>8410122
How the hell do you walk in an effay way, wtf
>>
>>8407735
>misusing sociopathic
>being this beta
>>
>>8410145
>>8410172
I don't think it's just the walk, although w/o it qt's heads don't turn. You may need to be dressed well or be attractive for it to work, but idk. Since I do a shit ton of pushups/crunches daily I'm able to pull off tank tops so that may be a factor. The way I walk is by having excellent posture and always keeping your head up, but I think it has more to do with what you look at. A week ago all I would do was check out every qt who passed me while getting very few looks in return. Now all I do when walking is look straight ahead, not paying attention to those around me. If I see a qt mirin then i'll look at them, but otherwise I usually don't. The fact that my ottermode arms are always hanging out is probably a factor.
>>
>tfw shit ugly nose
>tfw literally every other part of my face is perfect

feels bad being this close to being a 10/10
>>
>laying in bed
>entertain my plans to one day miraculously be talkative and likable
>to wake up as someone else
>someone I know is inside of me
>just waiting to be put to use by something much more sharp than us
>>
>>8407588
take a guess m8
she was drunk and did something that she finds embarrassing so she tried to remove everything she could about the incident
>>
>>8409752
touched your own penis
>>
>>8407735
You don't need to be "PUA" to understand that there will ALWAYS be someone in control of a relationship, and that without control you are powerless.

In any relationship, the person with the most power is the one who needs the other the least.

This is a foundation of any relationship, not just intersexual ones, but family, business, etc. relationships as well. It is a dynamic that is always in effect.

I eagerly await your "yea but..."
>>
>>8408560
almost got cast on danger 5 season 2, p sad since it's such a great show and the creators are cool guys
>>
>>8408554
If you're 5 11 you should be around 165 and up if you're fit. You would look Auschwitz tier if you're 140. 510 king of manlets at 190 and jacked here
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.