[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /fa/ eat,drink, smoke to stay skinny?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: bizarre spells.jpg (833KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
bizarre spells.jpg
833KB, 720x960px
what does /fa/ eat,drink, smoke to stay skinny?
>>
black coffee all day
>>
whatever i want it seems like
>>
>>8366423
>tfw you will never be andrew zimmern core
>>
>>8366439
lol why would you want to?
>>
I can't put on weight if I try. Enough girls to like skinny bois that I've given up and accepted it.
>>
>>8366444
imbues the magical ability to eat obscure 3rd world delicacies without your stomach strangling itself
imagine the power
>>
>>8366453
they don't show all the diarrhea afterwards.
>>
>>8366460
a small price to pay
besides some places will pay for that shit
literally
>>
>>8366449
If you counted calories and ate above your TDEE then you would. Barring your doctor disagreeing with me.
>>
>>8366428
>tfw stank ass breath
>>
>>8366432
Me too. Whatever I want and as much as I want. Super high metabolism.
>>
>>8366423
Recently changed diet. 2 egg/bean first meal everyday. Substitute beans with vegetables. 2nd meal - fruit and vegetable, nuts. Whole grain bread/pasta if need be. Try to not eat any breads and get carbs from vegetables/fruits. spinach salad. Third meal, protein with vegetable. 4 cigarettes a day. No sugar drinks (OJ for breakfast vitamin c). Water all day. Green tea at night. No sweets. Fast for 16 hours or more once/twice a week. Fuck hoes.
>>
>>8366544
>not brushing your teeth after every meal/drink that isn't water
>>
>>8366423
i just try to eat the less possible but it seems my ninges get harde if i do that so i just fill myself with salad and coffee and smoke like 7 cigs a day to get rid of the cravings
>>
>>8366698
>Brushing your teeth after meals and not before

I weep for your enael.
>>
>>8366551
you probably dont eat as much calories as u think u do
>>
>Be skinnyfag
>Trying to bulk and gain some weight to at least get some shape and muscle on me
>Not tryna be gymjock/bodybuilder/womanizer 3.14
>Fucking impossible so far my skinnyfag metabolism is strong as fuck
>This has been another shitty story presented to you by /fa/non
>>
>>8366802
I know that feel
>>
>>8366423
Fruitsnveggies, lean meats (lotta chicken) and grain products. As natural and as home made as possible.

I also run 6 days a week, bike once a week.
>>
>>8366423
jerkstore?
>>
>>8366423
I have a fast metabolism but the last year or so I just haven't been eating that much due to depression and lots of caffeine. I'm not anorexic looking now, I'm tall and have broad shoulders so even being this skinny I deceitfully look like I'm semi-muscular. My abs also remain in this constant state of having some sort of definition, which I'm baffled at as I don't do crunches too often and aren't too physically active.
>>
>>8366802
eat more
>>
whatever i want
>>
File: 1311735931183.gif (2MB, 393x221px) Image search: [Google]
1311735931183.gif
2MB, 393x221px
to all the fucks who think they are skinny because of their metabolism: count your calories, you'd be fucking surprised.
>>
>>8367007
And? Doesn't matter since I have a thin frame.
>>
>>8367007
Word
>>
File: DSC06121.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
DSC06121.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
Breakfast
-butter, coconut oil, coffee

Lunch
-Sardines, avocado, eggs

Dinner
-grass fed beef, lamb, salmon, carrots, berries

Its all about the sugar and grains man.

I'm more underweight than normal weight,
pic related

>them twig arms

never have counted calories, it more about what food and not how much
100 calories of ice cream=/=100 calories of sardines.
>>
>>8367055
u got a huge head m8, like me
>>
>>8367033
Jesus Christ, do you have a vagina aswell?
>>
>>8367055
>butter, coconut oil

wat
>>
>>8367089

Not the dude you quoted but

Butter in coffee is really good and actually traditional in Ethiopia where the plant was domesticated.

With small cups with wider edges you can sip butter with coffee at a decent ratio.

Personally I prefer basically a spiced ghee with sugar but recently I just drink it black.

A decent way to get saturated fat though! Some people who are more paleo diet /weston price swear by eating fats
>>
>>8367007
This.
I ate really unhealthy and didn't gain weight. When I actually read what I ate and started calculating how much energy I was using, I saw that it was about dead even. The problem is you gain weight faster by eating a lot of food. If you eat little food it doesn't matter if it's unhealthy or not, you won't gain weight. People who thinks they gain weight out of nowhere and that "i can't eat a chicken wing without gaining 5 pounds" I guarantee eats a huge volume of food. My girlfriend was exactly like that and she ate twice as much as I did, she went from skinny to fat in a year, weirdest transofmration ever. Glad I had a good excuse to break up with that mess.
>>
>>8367119
some people just cant gain weight like that
i eat like once a day n its always fast food and i drink liters of soda every day but im 90 lbs
when i used to eat a lot i weighed less than that lol
>>
>>8367248
>90 lbs.
i think you're dying brah.
>>
>>8367256
im not dying lol im only 5'2
>>
I have an opiate habit

/fa/ as fuck, rich junky life style for ever niggas
>>
Paleo nigga.
>>
>>8367259
You better have a vagina you manlet piece of shit.
>>
>>8367292
im not a guy
>>
>>8367295

post fit
>>
>>8366764
if i did nothing and ate as much as I do, yes id get fat. But i bike about 26 miles a day (to and from work) and play basketball for 1.5-2 hrs almost every evening
>>
File: oh no.jpg (143KB, 449x626px) Image search: [Google]
oh no.jpg
143KB, 449x626px
Do any of you skeletons have any diseases/symptoms, or anything? I'm afraid of how unhealthy my body is :(
>>
I eat anything I desire. I just eat very little of it.
>>
i dunno, ask my fast metabolism.

seriously though, i eat a lot, but well and have been skinny all my life, edging up on 150, though
>>
>>8367451
6'0 and 120 pounds here.
My only problem is having Pectus carinatum.
Not hardcore but it shows out.
>>
File: 1317099099748.jpg (45KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1317099099748.jpg
45KB, 600x602px
>>8367248
>I eat a small amount of bad food every day
>lol how i not gain weight
>>
>>8367313
if i wasnt too timid :\
>>
>>8367507
i used to eat a lot though and i was like 85 lbs lol
>>
>>8367493
Is that due to your weight?
Health insurance taking too long :/
>>
>>8367507
because you don't eat a lot of calories bru
>>
>>8366745
>>8366698
>not brushing you're teeth when you wake up, then 20 minutes after you eat/drink non-water then before bed w/out rinsing ur mouth
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.