[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look who's rocking some sick-ass Geobaskets. Do you th

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

Look who's rocking some sick-ass Geobaskets.

Do you think mr deadmau5 is pulling these iconic /fa/ shoes off?

Thinking of copping a pair myself.

>picture is from this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDdxLWBiSGg
>>
>>
no he's a tryhard asshole and his music is shit. he looks hilarious in them
>>
awful music, awful fit, awful shoes
>>
>>8365323
>>8365330
talk shit post fit
>>
>>8365353
??? are you deadmau5 or something, why do you care. you cant honestly think he looks good
>>
>>8365323
This
>>
>>8365330
are you honestly defending that fucking fit?

smh
>>
what a fag

he's too old to be making shit music like that
>>
>>8365363
meant for this queer >>8365353
>>
>>8365248
>>8365301
It's awful, you don't wear Ramones boots in a fucking Misfits t-shirt holy fuck.
His legs are too skinny, he doesn't have the personality, he's a pleb who probably went on /fa/ for 15 minutes and thought 'oh I can be cool just a sec' and ordered them.

You wear Ramones boots with loose pants, dropcrotch, and anything other than a graphic t-shirt.
I'm glad the plebs commenting on this video didn't pay attention to the shoes though, people don't care about fashion that much and it's for th best.
>>
File: 1359705934236.png (83KB, 342x245px) Image search: [Google]
1359705934236.png
83KB, 342x245px
>le epic maymay shoes rick & raf usually what I'm dressed in
>>
>>8365330
>awful music, awful fit, awful shoes
Do you seriously think someone with "awful music, awful fit, awful shoes" can make so much money and have such a hot wife? Didn't think so either you faggot
>>
File: o-DEADMAU5-PURRARI-facebook[1].jpg (205KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-DEADMAU5-PURRARI-facebook[1].jpg
205KB, 2000x1000px
>>8365248
>deadmau5 has good taste
>>
>>8365377
forgot pic
>>
go to bed joel
>>
>>8365385
>odd shoes
>those fucking jeans

i think i'm having a stroke
>>
>>8365383
>EPICLULZ
>>
>>8365383
I fucking love that car
>>
File: Rick Owens WTF.jpg (35KB, 448x524px) Image search: [Google]
Rick Owens WTF.jpg
35KB, 448x524px
>>8365330
>awful music
actually one of the very few popular EDM artist that makes good music
>awful fit
yeah, it's nerd-core/punk shit, not really fashionable
>awful shoes
what are you doing on /fa/ (pic related)
>>
>>8365385
he didn't marry her
>>
>>8365421
lol... how can you be this fucking dumb. this has to be deadmau5 posting
>>
>>8365421
>everyone on /fa/ likes the exact same things

i bet you've been here for like 2 weeks
>>
>>8365383
poor fucking thing
it's like that kar98 from /k/ that someone painted blue and printed mlp shit on
>>
>>8365421
>>awful shoes
>what are you doing on /fa/ (pic related)
So anyone can just wear anything with anything and it will look good as long as it's a /fa/ approved piece? You can wear Ricks with a terrible outfit but you'll look good because you're wearing Ricks?

Context, motherfucker. It's all about the whole picture.

That's like wearing a perfectly tailored oxford shirt with Jordache momjeans, square toed dress shoes and poofy Jerry Seinfeld in 1992 hair.
>>
>>8365421
I really figured that the Rick Owens circlejerk was ironic

There is no way in fuck anybody can actually think that his clothes look good
>>
>>8365452
no, thats why I said awful fit was correct. the awful shoes comment referred to just the shoes, which on their own are fine. did you not read that post or
>>
>>8365421
The shoes are great, but only if they're paired correctly which he hasn't done in the slightest.

The music is pleb as fuck.
>>
File: newep.jpg (22KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
newep.jpg
22KB, 720x540px
>>8365421
>good music
watch me make the next deadmau5 album here I go

its called "album = mathjokememe"
the hit single is called "even moar memes and gags" and features flux pavillion, pitbull, a minecraft soundboard and samples from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqh-_2LhXBk

critics hail it as "an insight into the popular psyche and a discotheque tour-de-force"

the hits include
even moar memes and gags (katy perry remix)
/mu/4chan = cool

pic related its the album sleeve
>>
>>8365458
the shoes are only good if worn in proper context. he's not invisible from the shoes up. the shoes "on their own" is a pair of shoes on a shelf. Once he puts them on, they're not on their own, they're part of an outfit. If they don't fit that outfit, then they don't work.
>>
>>8365454

And yet they sell out consistently in stores all over the world. As with any luxury brand, there's ALWAYS going to be people who are buying it for the brand and completely disregarding whether or not it's actually a good style or fit for them, but that's the fault of modern consumption, not the design itself.

The vast majority of his customers are people just picking up tees and jackets and jeans. The wild, aggressive styles are for certain folks and I think everybody's pretty frank about that.
>>
>>8365385
they broke up a while ago
>>
>>8365499
NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>8365383
Even he can't stand his stupid fucking car anymore:

http://toronto.en.craigslist.ca/tor/cto/4523471831.html
>>
>>8365471
They don't actually sell that well though.
>>
>>8365469
once he puts them on, they become part of the fit, which as I said, is bad.
>>
>>8365467
wow top kek m8
top shelf
nxtlvl jokes
>>
>>8365248
>I've literally never seen a pic of him in a good fit.
>>
>>8365248
Deadmau5 is the least /fa/ person in the world

>pic related
he wore that shirt to a fucking wedding.
>>
File: deadmau5.png (242KB, 337x674px) Image search: [Google]
deadmau5.png
242KB, 337x674px
man i hate this fucker

id like to meet him and clock him in the fucking jaw
>>
>all this hating on deadmau5

he's not fa at all but I think the geos match the rest of his outfit.
it doesn't look good, but it goes with his 'style' and doesn't really look out of place.

he's not kanye or whoever else so i'm sure he doesn't have any fashion stylists so he doesn't give a shit. doesn't that make you fa?
either way I dont think he looks "fashionable"
and I dont understand the hate towards him.
>>
>>8366361
He has the worship of hundreds of 12 y/o boys. He's the jb of edm, that's why a lot of people hate him. He's not really that bad though
>>
>>8365782

stuff making it to sale time ? bad sell through rates
>>
>>8365467
>tfw this is his actual face and not a meme photosopped onto his face
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.