[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ lifestyle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 15

File: -positano-positano1.jpg (153KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
-positano-positano1.jpg
153KB, 500x333px
Describe your ultimate /fa/ lifestyle.

>where you would live
>what/where would you study
>what you would do for a living
>what would you wear on a daily basis
>what you would your gf look like

tell me about the life you daydream about
>>
File: 1387945086188.jpg (50KB, 613x474px) Image search: [Google]
1387945086188.jpg
50KB, 613x474px
>>8326016

>where you would live

Spaceship.

Personal library.

Nothing its the future i can just turn my shit into food.

Channel n5.

>tfw no space gf
>>
>new haven/princeton/cambridge/nyc
>nothing
>teach at yale/princeton/harvard/mit/columbia and do research
>normcore professor shit
>short asian girl

It's my newfound dream to be a professor, and maybe I can do it, though I just graduated high school. I hope that's /fa/ enough.
>>
detroit
the trap
move dope
all gold everything
white bitch wit a big booty. eg iggy azaelea
>>
>where you would live
The banks peninsula in new Zealand, in a house designed by Ian Moore or Case Omsby

Dietetics/nutrition at Boston university.

Be a registered dietitian.

Brioni, Kiton, Zilli, John Lobb shoes.

An exact clone of Raleigh from suicide girls.
>>
>>8326111
Not sure if you're aware of this but Chanel no.5 is a woman's perfume.
>>
(1/2)

>>8326261
>banks peninsula
>not glorious Auckland
>not glorious Wellington

>where you would live

Apartment shared with a boyfriend in a major tech hub. Seattle, SF, LA, NYC, Austin. Maybe abroad. Maybe Wellington, London, Paris, Oslo, Amsterdam. Apartments with shit-tier Ikea furniture because we'd move every six months, and I don't want to be sitting at home in major cities doing jackshit. I basically just want crashpads while I work and explore the cities.

Other cities that are not techy:

Honolulu
Auckland
Portland (it's got some but...not a ton)
Dublin (see above)

This is an odd question, is /fa/ made up of a lot of kids or college students looking to do grad work?

Coworking spaces like I do now. It makes listing business expenses so fucking easy.

What I do now, which is...why I do what I do now. Freelance editing services and consulting, and charging more and more money as my reputation grows.
>>
>NYC
>Considering I just finished school, I guess I would've liked to study at Parsons but that's a little too late.
>Cut and sew clothing, have my own line similar to Sruli Recht
>Honestly I would wear whatever I felt like, maybe in full goofninja one day and sandals and shorts another.
>Cute asian american girl (so we'd share the same life experiences generally)
>>
>>8326303
Fuck a big city.
Rather live nicely in my onyx colored house with a beautiful view.
>>
>>8326303

(2/2)

Work:

Casual days: American Apparel hoodies in black, sea blue, burgundy, forest green. Rag and Bone jeans in black. Black v-necks. Flannels or button ups from LL Bean, Brooks Brothers. Converse Jack Purcells in black. Keds in black. Chrome messenger bag. I guess my cheap glasses from Zenni which are just black, full rim frame. Hair tied back or loose but styled, with a headband.

Businessy days: Brooks Brothers button up, black or navy wide pleated flare A-line skirts, solid black tights, black or brown loafers (Sperry, Minnetonka, nothing fancy given as I like getting new shoes after wearing ones out, makes me feel like I really used a product to its fullest). Black and navy headbands, some grosgrain, brand or non brand, it really is not important. Cambridge Satchels in black, dark brown, and oxblood.

Formal events: plain black tights, heels in a color matching my dress, bunch of dresses in black, some jewel tones, mix of patterns and prints and solids, all classic cuts and textures, and silver accessories.

And a shit ton of really nice makeup. No more drug store bullshit for me. Not even the lipbalm.

Personal.

Some practical techwear gear for adventures outdoors.
Clothing that matched the climate, e.g., for LA, beach clothes.
For concerts, basic concert clothing. Band t-shirts or flannels, black jeans, Docs. No accessories, other than small crossbody zip purse.
Rick Owens and Alexander Wang and Oscar de la Renta for rich people shit like art galleries and charity balls.
>>
>>8326353

I guess it's part 3 / 2

Ideally, it'd be the guy I have a crush on, but that's not happening.

As long as they're hygienic, height weight etc. are not of import. It's harder to find someone you want to come home to than someone you want to go out with.

Hopefully, they'd be someone involved in the startup scene as well. A lot of guys in the tech sector have asked me for fashion advice (just "cop or not" kind of questions, and recs on where to find stuff) so even if I met someone un-/fa/, I could help them out.

They just basically need to be clean and not stick out. I want someone to be like the /fa/ comic with me.

>implying I'm /fa/ in the fucking least

>>8326313

I can do that when I'm old and tired.
>>
>>8326356
Fair enough 3-post-anon
Honestly part of me wants to live in a big city like NYC or Montreal but a nice little /fa/ home where i can see the star is appealing.
>>
What I've been dreaming about lately

>2room apartment
>minimalist errthing
>75 datsun 280z swagged out
>gf is tattoo artist
>bartender/ screen writer

So far

>almost got said datsun running
>waiting on call from leasing office about apartment
>bartender/amature screen writer

still lonely though
>>
>>8326383

3postanon here.

I want to have a house in the midwest as a "base of operations" of sorts. I need somewhere to call home. I like Austin (I guess Texas isn't the midwest) because there's some places right outside Austin that are gorgeous. I guess same goes for the PNW.

I'm more of a home body by nature, but I know that if I want to see the world, I can't wait for it to come see me.

It's more realistic for me to live at the house 8 months out of the year and travel to different places for a month or four at a time.
>>
>>8326411
I feel ya. I'd just like to find somewhere that's not extremely urban but not extremely rural either. A place where it sits at 5 degree celsius year round.

I can relate about the home body life/wanting to travel.
I should be backpacking Europe right now but i decided to cop rick/julius/margiela instead.
>>
File: japanese-street-fashion.jpg (154KB, 420x587px) Image search: [Google]
japanese-street-fashion.jpg
154KB, 420x587px
>where you would live
Singapore;

Digital art, sound engineering and some Jenkins' multimedia stuff;

Music for depressed teenagers;

Something like the top-left guy on the pic;

Princess Aurora with short hair and tropical-esque post-cyberpunk-like clothing. White pretty girls are awesome.
>>
>where you would live
mom's basement
>where would you study
4chan university
professional autist
watch anime and listen to music
my right hand
>>
>>8326016
>where you would live
Prague or Berlin
political economy
political hack/unionist
mod/hipster student attire (suits, sweaters, harringtons, patterned shirts, the lot)
/fa/ political uni student as well but not with shit hair
>>
>>8326016
>live in Australia, where I am now
>study 20th century history, get a PhD
>write a book or two, invest the money and retire. Work part time from then on
>I would probably go dadcore. Just fish all day in my cargo shorts.
>girlfriend would be tall, skinny, white, blues eyes. Would not care if she was a pleb
>>
>>8326016
>where you would live
either NYC or berlin (cliche answers i know) while i study, then off in a smallish town in some faraway country
visual art or music in berlin/nyc
>what you would wear on a daily basis
not really into typical expensive bullshit, i'm more into vintage ebay kinda stuff
>what would your gf look like
not exactly sure but she would be white, brunette and way out of my league
>>
File: 1372899346622.gif (833KB, 354x270px) Image search: [Google]
1372899346622.gif
833KB, 354x270px
>>8326303
>Glorious Auckland
>Auckland
>Glorious
>>
>>8326505

>implying I wouldn't just be in the Sky Tower arcade all day

>>8326444

The desire to travel is the main thing holding me back from investing in fashion.
>>
why would u live in positano
>>
>>8326524
The thirst to travel just wasn't strong enough, 3postanon.
Almost all of the cops were satisfactory except for a julius shirt.
>>
File: bj.jpg (63KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bj.jpg
63KB, 640x640px
>>8326016

>where you would live
hobart/wellington/san fran/tokyo
either in loft apartment or villa style house near city
medicine at duke/stanford/auckland
biochem at auckland/stanford
doctor
tailored bordering on dadcore
work appropriate
pic
>>
>>8326560

You chose the road less copped.
>>
>where you would live
Apartment in new york
Corperate sales, traveling the world
Fitted suits
Implying I could have a gf when I'm never home, but I want a tall thin blonde girl with blonde bush.
>>
>>8326606
I dont understand what you mean, 3postanon.
>>
i don't know the answer to any of these questions and im pretty unhappy. I get more depressed every year and don't know whats wrong with me. it's like i have too much time to think about how shit everything is. letting my life just continue and being mediocre waiting to die or find something to genuinely pursue that I won't give up on or become disinterested. I don't even have the words to describe how I feel and why which causes me to just keep it all in. this shit probably sounds stupid as fuck sorry to whoever read it. I think i'm just typing this cause im high and sad right now
>>
File: tumblr_n5tn32SRh61r3poamo1_500.jpg (21KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5tn32SRh61r3poamo1_500.jpg
21KB, 500x338px
>where you would live
london, NY maybe canada
study math and do something music related as well
math related
some cool shit man
idk life doesn't revolve around having a gf
that attitude is why you guys don't have gfs/are unhappy
>>
>live primarily in Belgravia, but have property in Beirut, HK, & on the Italian Lakes.

hnnnggg
>>
>>8326016
>where you would live
Monte Carlo
Nothing
Musics
Golden suits
tfw no gf
>>
>>8326159
>where you would live
One home in north Hollywood one home in NYC but I'd travel a lot
Rap
Balmain, Giuseppe vanotti, mark mcnairy, givenchy, boutique shit, sprinkle in some rick and yogi in the sneaker category as we'll
Redhead pawg, Asian girl and black girl with big poofy hair. All my relationships would be open.

I'd also do a lot more drugs considering money is no object. Specifically coke, Molly and get high every day on tha triple OG Kush, kid
>>
>>8326890
I read it by pure chance, can't sleep and I'm taking a fat shit right now. I had the worst year of my life last year and would get high and postsh it like that a lot. I'm now the happiest I've ever been.

Life is a series of hills and valleys. You're just Ina valley right now bru bru
>>
File: MqiMEbE.jpg (114KB, 532x800px) Image search: [Google]
MqiMEbE.jpg
114KB, 532x800px
> where would you live

I don't know. I haven't seen enough of the world. Somewhere cold, a city but still with some green. Probably somewhere in Canada or a northern state.

At the best college or uni in the city I was in. I'd do a degree in media and communications or something, and then just end up doing years more where I'd just study all the stuff I wanted to, like my favourite times/events in history.

>what would you do for a living

Write books. Books about history, books about basketball, books about football (soccer), books about music. Ideally some people would buy them but if they didn't Id also have a proper job as a journalist (yeah yeah, >proper job >journalist. Pick one).

Whatever I felt like. I'd probably go full minimalist tho.

>what would your gf look like

Pic related. She wouldn't be a pleb. If she looks like that I can't ask for much more.
>>
oh my god you people live in a fucking fantasy

fuck im so inspired to go do something with my life though
>>
>>8327504
huh
>>
>Where you would live

Probably somewhere like Germany, Canada, Japan or Korea. Can't really see myself living in the UK after I graduate

>What/where would you study

Well I'm working on my MChem atm, might do a PhD as well, just to top it off

>What would you do for a living

Something chemistry-based. Somewhere like a nice tech start-up that for some reason requires a chemist. Fuck doing chemical analysis every day.

>What would you wear on a daily basis

Labcoat, beaters, chinos/jeans, flannel shirt or whatever, depends on the work going on in the lab that day

>What your gf would look like

Never had a gf and can't really see myself with one, so idk? I don't really have a set taste
Fashion-wise, tumblrcore is OK at this age, but something more rustic would be ideal. Black and white basic twitter bitches are a no, however. They all tend to have some form of personality disorder.
>>
>>8326016

>where you would live

NYC

Be rich

Raf, Lanvin, Balmain, SLP, Dior, MMM, Schneider, Ervell, Geller, ...

I'd hop girlfriends and date every girl of the moment

be it new VS Model be it new actress
>>
>>8327576

I'd also open a club with my money to go somewhere with actual /fa/ /mu/
>>
>>8327504
We knows these things aren't all going to come true
>>
fuck my life is so well on track sometimes I feel like there's something wrong because there isn't something wrong (apart from the usual life annoyances)
>>
>>8327601

greentext lifestory please
>>
>>8326407
>75 datsun 280z

muh carbro
>>
>>8327555
Germany, Canada, Japan
>Korea.
Korea is a disgusting shithole, awful fashion and awful people, if someone nuked it tomorrow I would not shed a tear.
>>
>>8326407
what city are you in?
good choice of car...
>>
>>8327647
I was just trying to brainstorm a few ideas of places with decent chemical industries. Britain is pretty obsolete for chemists, hence the desire to get out of here.
>>
>>8327669
Brainstorming korea for chemical industries? Can't be anything involving you because Korea's major industries are HEAVILY reliant on homebred cunts & family.

Also plenty of shady deals and backstabbing but that's normal everywhere.
>>
>probably a city in Europe or the UK
>architecture, design, fashion design or economics
>make clothes or stock investment
>SLP 4 lyf
>SLP tier

well, at least i will achieve the part of studying something i,mentioned before, the rest is pure dreams that are impossible to fulfill because Mexico
>>
>>8327607
>born in finland, white male and fairly good-looking
>speak finnish from mom, swedish from dad
>parents divorce, mom remarries with estonian, learn estonian as i grow up
>mom studying french, move to south of france for some time
>she gets job at european parliament, move to brussels
>go to french-speaking primary school (like 10-11 now)
>interest in computers pretty early, did all kinds of stuff
>did theatre for 3 years; was good from what i heard, two people even asked for my autograph after a play kek
>go to french section at european school for high school
>travel a lot with my parents (japan, russia, mauritius, usa, etc.)
>girl about to suck my dick in a park; when she grabbed my dick i just got up and left awkwardly
>study dutch throughout my education
>very chill and social dude, loads of friends
>exchange student in china for a few months
>graduate high school, apply for uk unis
>contributed to open source projects, worked on own stuff
>go to finnish navy for conscription despite my mom telling me to get double nationality and skip it, i wanted to do it for the experience
>travel 6 months in australia with only a backpack and no plans whatsoever
>awesome experience, met loads of interesting people, camped everywhere, consumed illicit substances, etc.
1/2
>>
>>8327816
>get headhunted by google; wanted to hire me as they saw the stuff i'd worked on; decline cos google isn't going anywhere but my education would
>find myself in entirely korean flat in melbourne; after some ice-breaking and communication barriers i get closer, get interested in the language, their country and realize how compatible with my mindset and interests it seems to be (continental climate, spicy food, hard alcohol, cheap cigs, interesting political situation, rapidly changing society, culture clash, mountainous environment, lots of meat food, saunas, massive IT sector, etc.)
>start studying the language with the mindset "if i'm gonna do something a bit crazy like move to a country that apparently in many aspects seems great, i better start learning the language early", make many korean friends, even date one for a while
>accepted to top uk uni, start studying for my bsc in computer science (very difficult degree here)
>nearly had sex one drunk night during fresher's week with my flatmate, we made out etc. it was fucking awkward for a few months lel
>force myself to go to korean church (even though not religious), korean society etc
>make many korean friends (living with one next year), make new connections and get job opportunities from them who know people back home
>travel in korea for a month during easter, met up with my ex and lived with the family for a week, nearly all friends i met in melbourne, made new ones; apart from a few minor things i enjoyed the country a lot
>21 now, finish first year at uni, 76% (first class honours, like A+ in usa or something) with only 62% attendance
>going to korea for 3 months in a week to study korean and korean politics & foreign policy at yonsei university and one month to work (i can already converse in the language and even have some kind of conversation with natives)
>set my mind to do my graduate studies in one of the top korean unis, i'll see what life gives me after that
2/2

very condensed :^)
>>
>>8327818
>studying in Korea

That's the dumbest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>8326261
Boston University bro? you go to fitrec?
>>
>>8327852
*tips snapback*
>>
>New York
>Siberian Post-Modern literature
>Canadian Yarn Art until I get my breakout as a genius food photographer
>Free suits from goodwill
>A mix between Kat Dennings and Hilary Swank
>>
>>8326669

It was supposed to be a play on the term "road less travelled". Except that was your road, and mine is the one less copped.

I dun goof ninjad.
>>
>>8327647
have you actually even been there? because what you just said is garbage.
>>
>>8327555
ooh, how's grad school

>he'll never see this
>>
>>8328006
Oh,
Good attempt 3postanon.
Eventually you'll cop.
>>
>>8326016

>where you would live
Any decently populated city by the sea that isn't a shithole. Barcelona, for example.

Meh, I guess I'd return to my architecture studies but I'm not sure.

I don't know and in the end I think I don't give a fuck. I just don't want to spend my life in an office in front of a computer.

Whatever.

Like a sunset.
>>
>>8327655

Oc
>>
File: 1381088336364.png (11KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
1381088336364.png
11KB, 211x246px
>>8328678
>Any decently populated city by the sea that isn't a shithole.
>Barcelona
>>
File: awrhec.jpg (276KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
awrhec.jpg
276KB, 1280x960px
>>8326016
>where you would live
Nantucket in the summer and fall.
Small cottage, small town, rocky shores.
Northeast/Cascades in the winter.
Small cottage, big city, close to the pier.

English lit, although that's pretty unrealistic, I guess we can dream.

Traveling photographer for National Geographic..

Lots of basics. I like sportswear and workwear because that's just what I'm into. /fa/ circa 2010.

Thin, tall, New-England prep aesthetic. Likes the outdoors and travel. Educated.
>>
>>8326016
>Describe your ultimate /fa/ lifestyle.

Doing fun IRL things, not being so bored that I have to check /fa/.
>>
>>8326264
>the future
>still thinking channel no. 5 is a woman's perfume
>>
>Where would you live
I'd travel and be self-sufficient. Occasionally live in hotels since I'd also have a lot of spare cash sitting around in an offshore account.
>What/where would you study
I'd get a PhD in a biology-related field from either Stanford, Harvard or Princeton. I don't know.
>What would you do for a living
Found a startup, sell it, then travel.
>What would you wear on a daily basis
Basic bitch and techwear. Some Acronym outerwear, Levi's Commuter, Flyknits (Vibergs for cold days), and basics/layering pieces from Loro Piana or whatever.
>>
>>8329209
Oh and
>What would your gf look like
I wouldn't have one, but I'd periodically spend some time with blonde qts and then move on with my traveling
>>
File: hamptons 084.jpg (181KB, 1600x1071px) Image search: [Google]
hamptons 084.jpg
181KB, 1600x1071px
>live
Monaco
>study
Nothing because I already made it. But I do enjoy learning about anything related to human body sciences, automotive, and finance/business in my free time.
>do for a living
I would be either retired or a GT driver.
>wear on a daily
clothes maybe.
>gf
good
>>
>>8326016
>where you would live
new york / hong kong
n/a
trust fund baby
home: comfy linen tee, oversized rolled sweats
out and about: duster coat, trousers/skirt, shirt / bomber jacket, t shirt, jeans
acne, cos, totokaelo, creatures of comfort with occasional designer pieces
>what you would your bf look like
tall, lean but not skinny, nice jawline
>>
File: 1401000698125.jpg (946KB, 1280x1840px) Image search: [Google]
1401000698125.jpg
946KB, 1280x1840px
>where you would live
Japan
Everything everywhere
Entrepreneur
Sruli Recht
Momotaro
A generally minimalist and primitive nature influenced style
Freckles, green eyes, delicate neck, so similar to >>8327483
>>
>>8329112
>Being this stupid
>Spelling Chanel, channel
>thinks a perfume thats been around for 96years
>will become a line of clothing
nah idiot.
>>
>seriously thinking you can be /fa/ living in America
>>
>where you would live
tokyo

languages

play post-rock while living off my inheritance

robert geller, acne, bless, kazuyuki kumagi, linen things, band tees

pic related
>>
>>8326453
>>8326564
>>8327555
>>8329325
>>8329457
>>8329575
>weebville
>>
File: 1400432680874.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1400432680874.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>8326016
>>where you would live
Virginia

Make beats/rap, party and smoke weed

Bape, Ralph Lauren Polos, unbuttoned flannels, black skinnies, New Balances

Skinny 5'9" white or asian girl
-kawaii dresses, tights, sneakers, Bape, straight hair, minor tattoos, can roll weed for me

plus down for threesomes
>>
File: EnterTheVoid-still81.jpg (39KB, 720x304px) Image search: [Google]
EnterTheVoid-still81.jpg
39KB, 720x304px
> Penthouse in Tokyo
> Live off endless trust fund, never study or work
> Spend all my time tripping on LSD and DMT, racing in expensive cars, doing coke and ecstacy at parties
> Give my friends tons of cash so they can full time party with me and become /fa/
> Use my endless funds to experiment with different styles and designers
> Dress monochrome/heroin chic on a daily basis when I go to parties.
>>
>where you would live
Faroe Islands
I'm studying econ irl and it's fine, not sure what you can do there that isn't agriculture though
I'm fine with manual labor and just reading at night
Tend sheep, keep bees and woodworking
also write books and learn to make music as hobbies
Nordcore, wool sweaters
qt freckled Nord
>>
>where you would live
NYC for six months, Southeast Asia the remainder

Study? Um I want to work 6 months out of the year to cover a year's worth of rent (6k) then back pack in Asia with some friends who split time between LA and Thailand/Cambodia/Bali

Honestly so long as I make 24k a year I can do what I want

Afro-futuristic is my ideal style think Erykah badu in Vogue Italia but more Tuareg and Horner influences and less West African

>what you would your bf look like
He would look classic American beauty; maybe slightly /out/ but with some style

>tell me about the life you daydream about
I live in NYC now with a cheap room in Manhattan I am fixing up, I am going to put a hanging bed up so I have all the floor space to deck out in an old school Moroccan style.

Currently trying to find seasonal jobs but lucked out and have a little modeling thing going on :-D
>>
>>8329774
If you were doing DMT and LSD all of the time, you wouldn't give a fuck about living such a hedonistic and wasteful existence.
>>
so many fucking plebs wanna live in nyc. i live here and it is so overrated.

even with me living in gramercy, its a fuckin shit hole. dont come to nyc.
>>
>>8330355
I mean I have chill friends here and this is where I am picking up modeling work; SF is expensive as fuck with google money techies so I moved and LA is fucking trash.
>>
>>8330355
N Y C
N Y C
N Y C
N Y C
N Y C
Y C
C
>>
>>8326016
The Amalfi Coast would be nicer without all those shit cities like Positano.

When will Europeans start making adult sized buildings? It's charming at a distance, but when you need to skirt around a sink, step over a bidet, and hop over a toilet just to get into a 4x3 shower/bath things rapidly get ridiculous.
>>
>>8328692
>Nantucket
My nigga. I loved Nantucket as a child. My mother was a secretary for a textiles company owner and she'd take me on trips to one of his summer homes there. Really charming place.
He died in 2003 and had us sell his house for 2 mil. Haven't been there since.
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.