[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

kinda new getting into fa stuff... what is the objective best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 091030_white-sneakers.jpg (8KB, 302x200px) Image search: [Google]
091030_white-sneakers.jpg
8KB, 302x200px
kinda new getting into fa stuff...

what is the objective best white sneaker? not looking to spend more then $300
>>
>>10961608
My nigga you can buy a good pair of white shoes for 90 dollarys doos then spend the other 210 on things that make the shoes work great together
>>
File: cp.jpg (20KB, 455x475px) Image search: [Google]
cp.jpg
20KB, 455x475px
>>10961608
Common Projects originals
>>
>>10961615
which do you recommend or r u the guy above me?
>>
>>10961646
Depends on your style my guy if you want a clean/fuckboy look get stan smiths which are pretty big right now so you won't have to worry about losing labels just yet. If you want to get extra into the hipster look get cdg converse, since you have that much dough to throw around
>>
What the fuck.
Did you really just say objective
>>
>>10962017
don't do this. mostly because i (an internet stranger) will laugh at you
>>
File: 8805036_f520[1].jpg (31KB, 520x246px) Image search: [Google]
8805036_f520[1].jpg
31KB, 520x246px
>>10961608
there is no objectively best sneaker. It's a preference thing, so you buying what you like is going to be what's best for you.
However, you're prolly referring to people who have been into fashion for a while and you generally shift preferences a bit the longer you've been interested.

I think Converse Jack Purcell look great, they don't look like every other shoe with their distinctive look and they have a nice silhouette. Also they aren't very expensive.

I have a pair of Converse Jack Purcells as well as a pair of >>10961619 Achilles, both are good options but the JPs will set you back ~100$ and the CPs will cost you 400$.

Go for whichever sneaker you think look the best and you can't go wrong - I recommend the Converse JP!
>>
>>10962081
However people in real life won't
>>
Common projects go with anything, if you don't want to pay full price you can find used pairs on grailed usually for cheaper
>>
>>10961608
If you want to find good clothes and shoes just search polyvore.
(My username on it is Cheapstyle, cuz I only pick cheap things because I act like a jew)
>>
Chuck 2 or Stan smiths
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.