[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I know normies have ruined the bomber but they're ask

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: MA-1_Jacket_in_petrol.jpg (53KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
MA-1_Jacket_in_petrol.jpg
53KB, 600x450px
So I know normies have ruined the bomber but they're ask wearing fashion bombers with lower bottoms and small sleeves.
What about actual ma-1,s with the high waist and big puffy sleeves? They seem a lot different to the watered-down high Street store bomber
>>
>>10958027
Bump
>>
They are different in that the real ones and or ones that are based on the real ones are much thicker and insulated. They are meant to be worn by flightlin crew and crewmen on airplanes. They were meant to keep you warm while not bagging you down thats why it is cut short. The real ones are puffy looking when worn and generally are a size bigger, as its meant to be worn with layers over your uniform.
>>
>>10958027
the whole aesthetic is quite normie now. they're paired with ripped jeans and New Balance
>>
>>10958205
would you say that it's still rockable?
how would you wear one?
>>
>>10958470
Without a doubt still wearable they dont make you look like the michelen man. Ive been wearing one on and off since i was 13, and now im 25 Now i generally wear it with a pair of black straight leg dickies and my work boots or my pumas. They look equally fine with jeans, i just prefer chinos.
>>
>>10959144
thanks
i'm just conscious to how the back sticks out and sleeves
>>
>>10959157
Try one on if you can. I own one and it's puffy as hell, but i think it looks kinda cool so whatever.
>>
>>10959299
Ive got an unpadded one I've yet to wear, the padded ones seemed way too puffy
>>
>>10958027
Unless you're a slav you will never look good in a bomber jacket
>>
what size MA-1 should I cop from alpha industries if i'm 6'5", and is there a better brand in the UK?
>>
>>10959521
That doesnt even make sense.
>>
>>10959645
Get what you normally wear,that brand runs true to size if not slimmer
>>
>>10959330
>way too puffy
You're missing the point m8
>most of these faggots never lettered in high school
>>
>>10960029
bs
>>
>>10960239
lettered?
>>
>>10960304
I don't see how bull semen is relevant right now
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.