[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I would like to get a custom made hoodie, catch is that most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 6.jpg (1MB, 1118x1677px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1MB, 1118x1677px
I would like to get a custom made hoodie,
catch is that most of the online services that provide this service are absolute shit.

So I came to you for this,
do you know where I could get a good quality custom hoodie made?
>>
>>10957988
:o is that mindy?
>>
>>10957998
Mindy who?
>>
>>10957988
ever heard of tailors?
>>
>>10958006
Yes, that make hoodies? No.
>>
Could you describe this hoodie you're planning to have made? Very curious.
>>
>>10957988
search /u/nightydayo on reddit and look at her stuff, she does custom but you need to ask and its kinda costly. $180+ for commissions.
>>
>>10958020
Regular fit, I don't like it loose.
Single front pocket, not too wide, the edges of the pocket shouldn't be near the sides of your frame.
With a hood, but no strings, and the hood shouldn't be overlapped in on the neck line like they usually are.
Haven't picked a color yet, but it's gonna be either solid or dark blue/gray
>>
>>10958010
tell them what garment you want, they'll measure you and they'll make it for you
>>
>>10957988
Sure OP, I'll tell you who makes custom hoodies on one condition.

I GET TO BE THE BOYFRIEND
>>
>>10958051

why get one made when you could just buy a boring ass hoodie?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.