w2c burzum sweatshirt? lanky skinny guy looking to get into oversizedmetalmerchcore
You can get burzum shirts anywhere online and you could probably have a sweatshirt made at like skreend or redbubble
By the way I wear a burzum shirt all the time and nobody cares so don't worry. Its like wearing stan smiths and worrying if some ones going to call them memes
if you think he's talking about metalcore as in the shitty genre then you need to gtfo of the board
i so far only own 1 burzum longsleeve and 1 behemoth longsleeve. I'm probably going to get an OM one at some point. can be fun to style with streetwear stuff at risk of looking a bit hypebeastish
One of my fav metallica shirts. On the back, right underneath the neckline there's a heart being stitched in with 2 large needles.
I think he's just doodling you.
Anyway Sepultura were god-tier thrash the first few albums. I like the native experiment stuff from Roots too, but RIP after Max. Lemme know if I should check out anything in particular from the post-Max era.
>pic related, with the shirt
Some standard E Euro attire. Normally would wear local combat boots, but I had just gotten these from Aryan Wear.
No fit pivs on my phone as of now sorry. Burzum one is the hvis lyset tar oss cover with burzum in the typical Gothic writing, black long sleeve. Pic related is from a tour I think, got it from eBay. Has nice patterns going down the sleeves, and a winged Celtic cross style design on the back, with an edgy quote from Austin spare, a British occultist. It can look pretty autism so you have to pair it with nice fitting similar stuff, but its a fun piece.
Make your own,
It's a fucking easy aesthetic to replicate;
Any blackletter font,
any black and white occult themed photo,
any german phrase
You can have this one for free, it literally took 5 minutes...
Urfaust is fucking effay! I spend like a hundret bucks on Urfaust stuff, got three shirts, two patches and the Urfaust/King Dude Split.
Also Black Metal is the only fashionable Metal.
Wearing Deathmetal merch -> Autism, except for actual Death merch, that shit's cool.
Folk/Power -> Virgin and Autism
Shit like Metallica, 5FDP, A7x, etc. -> kill yourself.
What kind of retarded sizing is this? Why dont they show the length?
Im need something thats 25" inches in the chest and 33" in length. What do you think i should do?
why the fuck would they give waist dimensions and not length goddamn
Maybe thats to the waist and not the actual waist dimensions since the chest and waist should be the same right? idk this shits retarded
what about taake?
is it nazikram?
No one really knows. They've played a show with a swastika painted on the chest of Hoest, but they claim that it was for provocation, not because of glorification of the third reich. But in the same interview they called someone an Untermensch.
But Taake is still a great band. So if you wear Taake merch, about 98% won't recocnize the band, the other 2% won't care.
Young Dwid was pretty effay.
And yes, Integrity, Ringworm, Merauder, All Out War etc are the 'REAL' metalcore, not the Bullet For My Valentine garbage.
Hoest got a nice todesking tattoo so its auto-/fa