[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think this looks any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (936KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
936KB, 640x1136px
Why do people think this looks any good?
>>
>>10952003
Because most people grow out of metal and t-shirts at some point.
>>
>>10952010
And into faggotry? This cuck looks like a boy pretending to be a man, plus posting his shit on ig is on the level of a woman.
>>
OP did you ever play Pokemon and tried to use the bycicle indoors? Do you remember the professor's words? Well you wear this when the occasion or the setting asks for it.

Or do you plan on going everywhere wearing t-shirts and joggers?
>>
>>10952003
>puny collar
>super slim
>yellow tie clip
>low rise trousers
i don't know
>>
>>10952003
this look is highly employable by almost all professional standards
>>
>>10952106

Dude you do realize at some point, most people have to enter the workforce?

Not everyone can be a bohemian artist getting their parents to pay for everything forever.

The whole reason why this is a large part of mens fashion is because it's something that can be "work" attire.

fucking kids
>>
>>10952003
From a fashion standpoint, it's not a great outfit. Trousers are too low, the colors aren't perfect, collar is too small, wrong tie knot etc.

From the standpoint of literally everyone else in America, he's highly employable and has probably been with more women than this entire board combined.
>>
>>10952139
No my whole point is, his fit is really immature. The shoes, showing ankles, no dress socks, trousers too short, and too tight, suit also too tight, button down collar with a tie, these are all childish attention whore things that isn't really what you should wear to work unless your job is being a male insta whore.
>>
>>10952148
>trousers too short
how long are your pants supposed to be while wearing loafers. hes already got a noticeable break
>>
Dude is "employable" in the sense that he's not a slob, but there's actually very few jobs where you could get away with something like what he's wearing. You're under dressed for something like law or finance, and way, way too dandy for most other white-collar jobs (blue collar jobs have uniforms, so you wouldn't wear this).

>>10952148
Button-down collar with a tie is an American classic, but I agree with everything else
>>
>>10952160
Yeah, they're actually an ok length. Personally though I don't think Its very businesslike to show your feet, not wear dress socks and have such tight pants, etc.
>>
>>10952148
>button down collar with tie
The collar is a bit too small but there's nothing wrong with wearing a button down oxford and a tie casually
>>
>>10952003
>Reads GQ once

>Jacket too tight
>Pants too tight, literally has hands in pockets to protrude front so there isn't a dick imprint

If his pants were more straight-taper and jacket a bit wider cut this would be great.
>>
>>10952165
lol have u spent 5 mins in the financial district in SF ?
all the lawyers / bankers / recruiters dress almost 100% to the yellow tie bar that this guy has
>>
>>10952182
This.
Personally I like unstructured blazers but it's not a necessity
>>
>>10952185
SF has different rules, considering that programmers show up to work in ratty gym shorts and t-shirts with holes.
>>
>>10952185
It's also San-Francisco.

Those guys also probably put on assless chaps and thongs while throwing plastic dicks at each other after work while drinking cosmopolitans through a curly straw.
>>
>>10952182
>Pants too tight, literally has hands in pockets to protrude front so there isn't a dick imprint
FUCKING THIS
I hate this shit
>>
>>10952204
facts
>>10952224
facts
>>
>>10952224
>>10952204
confirmed for not even being employed in any metropolitan city in 2016. come back to this conversation when you join the workforce.
>>
>>10952235
gotta give them some credit.

Spent time on Wall St this summer & Montgomery St in SF this past semester (essentially coastal equivalents, save for Silicon) and the code is totally different. Sockless still huge a no @ banks unless the sidewalk is melting in NY
>>
>>10952235
I live in the heart of a major city and have worked downtown in 2 major cities in financial districts.

You're comparing every city to one of the least modest cities in the developed world. People literally shit in the street while awkward nerds are too afraid to enact any sort of control other than trying to design apps where you can book bacon sampling events with voice control. San Francisco is a gay mecca and literally has parades where people literally throw dildos.
>>
>>10952148
This
>>
>>10952003
>+25k likes

literally asians, muslims and womens
>>
>>10952132
Wow, turns out there are actual, non-retarded people on this board after all.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (736KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
736KB, 1600x1200px
Everything that is wrong with this 'outfit'
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.