[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it possible to be effay without buying designer brands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: bape.jpg (15KB, 236x293px) Image search: [Google]
bape.jpg
15KB, 236x293px
is it possible to be effay without buying designer brands
>>
File: tumblr_o03vgwIrFj1qgwpqno1_400.gif (121KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03vgwIrFj1qgwpqno1_400.gif
121KB, 320x240px
>>10950345
>designer brands
>bape shark hoody
>mfw
>>
>>10950348
>the irony
>your head
>>
you arent effay if you only wear designer, just a sad sad shell of a man without a sense of style
>>
I personally don't find any designer brand to be fashionable
Some people believe the exact opposite is true, which is also fine
The answer is that do whatever the fuck you want and discard the notion that fashion is in any sense objective
>>
people notice my style while I mostly wear Topman and H&M basics.
>>
>>10950345
yeah, see that old quote from yohji about how young people should just wear good fitting black jeans and a t-shirt
>>
>>10950345
It's genetics man. If you're asking, there's no hope for you.
>>
>>10950345

Semi related to this thread, I saw some guy wearing a really nice pair of sneakers >pic related

Anyone know where i can find something more minimalist without the nike logo?
>>
>>10952335

Or the rubber toe stub?
>>
>>10952338
target roshe ripoffs
>>
>>10950345
This may seem ironic.

Fashion is a business. Fashion is something that is deemed by popular culture to be the thing that you ‘should’ be wearing or you ‘should’ have… Style for me, is something completely different. You can be, what we would consider in our culture, unattractive, and have great style. You can have no money and have great style. You can have a lot of money and have great style. More often, you can have a lot of money and have terrible style and you just plaster yourself in what you think you’re supposed to be wearing and you’ve lost yourself. Style for me is someone who figures out who they are, what works on them, what they feel good in, and develops that, develops their character, and the outer expression of their character is style.” – Tom Ford
>>
>>10950345

yes [spoiler]git gud[/spiler]
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.