[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So this just happened at a party after work tonight /fa/ just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 8614121.jpg (51KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
8614121.jpg
51KB, 680x680px
So this just happened at a party after work tonight /fa/ just want your opinion.

Was small talking about the superbowl with a group of people (two I knew, probably 4 other randoms) and this guy notices my shoes (Comme Des Garcons) and complements them says they look real nice. I say thanks and shit. He asks me how much were they and where did i get them, I tell him I don't remember it was a while ago (not trying to make a big deal). Then he calls them by the brand name and says they sell for a lot of money then asks me if I think its pretentious to pay 5 times more for a pair of shoes just because it has a heart logo on it. I spaghetti'd hard and felt like a complete tool. I just said that's just your opinion in some backwards jumble of awkward words. But the truth is that it ruined my entire night, I've already been thinking about this for hours.

How am I suppose to handle shit like this? I kinda feel guilty for not buying Converse.
>>
>>10949700
Who gives a fuck what he thinks. What impact does this guy possibly have on your life. Should have just said 'I like them' - there's really no argument to that.
>>
who tf cares cdg arent even that much more than chucks.
>>
Well he didn't like you before that. It wasn't really about the shoes.
>>
heres waht u could have said:
"no"
>>
>>10949700
>asks me if I think its pretentious to pay 5 times more for a pair of shoes just because it has a heart logo on it

you could've just said "yeah"
>>
>>10949700

rekt
>>
>>10949700
Damn u must be really living with plebs, in my area, the more u pay for your clothing, the 'cooler' you are.
>>
>>10949700
why should you feel guilty. what the guy did is just one of the ways people subtly guilt trip each other into conforming to hide their own insecurities.
>>
>>10949700

>asks me if I think its pretentious to pay 5 times more for a pair of shoes just because it has a heart logo on it.

Polite answer is:

"Not really. I enjoy nice clothes. What do you spend your money on?"

Impolite answer is:

"$30 extra is too much for you, hey?"

What a fuckwit though. Why would you hangout with plebs like this in the first place?
>>
>>10949700
Well why didn't you buy Converse anon?
>>
>>10949700
Damn brah you didn't even use the "I got them in sale/second hand" excuse?
>>
Should have just asked him a redundant question back like:

>why does it bother you so much that I buy clothes that are more expensive than your standard mall-core

and then to whatever he responds with, just say:

>yeah but why?

And just keep asking it until he shuts the fuck up
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 750x747px
Hahaha

So he spaghetti'd and you feel bad? Grow some backbone, anon.
>>
>>10949915
underrated kek
>>
anon you're fine just beat the fucking shit out of this guy the next time you see him
for us
>>
>>10949700
Should've went WOLOWOLOWOLOWOLO
>>
>>10949700
nice bait senpai.
>>
"Hey fuck off guy, I'll spend my money on what I want, they aren't even expensive"
>>
>>10949700
>oh really? I got them in a thrift shop for like $10, reckon they're worth selling on then?

easy way to get out of that situation
>>
>>10949700
>asks me if I think its pretentious to pay 5 times more for a pair of shoes just because it has a heart logo on it

A simple "No." would've been enough.
>>
>>10949700
stop being so insecure lmao
>>
>buys overpriced shoes with a tacky ass logo on it
>is embarassed when people call him out for the overpriced shoes with the tacky ass logo on it

CDG Play is doodoo. Buy Homme Plus or fuck off.
>>
ITT: /fa/ lowkey realizes they're wasting their money and try to rationalize it
>>
>>10949700
>complements them
He produces a set of all things that aren't CDGs?
>>
>>10949933
>"Not really. I enjoy nice clothes. What do you spend your money on?"
>cdg play
>"nice clothes"
>>
>>10950215
op got proppa rekt
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.