[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is the general consensus of : >Engineered Garments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: LL.jpg (29KB, 350x525px) Image search: [Google]
LL.jpg
29KB, 350x525px
what is the general consensus of :

>Engineered Garments

>Nom de Guerre

>APC

>Helmut Lang

>Adidas

I'm starting to build my style around these brands so pls respond
>>
>>10947162
these brands have nothing in common
what the fuck
>>
>>10947162
Why do you need a general consensus if you're building your wardrobe around it?
>>
>>10947168
not OP but that doesn't matter lol, the whole point is to get pieces that do work together. all of the brands/designers mentioned have done a wide variety of shit, I'm sure he'll find a common range of style he can get into if he hasn't already.
>>10947162
stop being a faggot and just buy what you want. word of advice, don't buy into the meme "designer basics" that APC or Acne or w/e try to sell you, it's overpriced and not worthwhile when you can just get regular basics from any normal brand. remember, focus on statement pieces being the center of your outfit, not entire outfits of em (unless you rich as fuck, then do w/e you want really). and as always, don't bother buying clothes until you're fit and at your overall best, including not slouching/fat/terrible hygiene/shitty skin/etc. go read the sticky, since you clearly haven't.
>>
>>10947162
>general consensus

Fuck off
>>
>>10947659
Name this basic brands.
>>
>>10947162
>love love it

>uhhhhh it's ok..

>cool, basic 'chic' stuff, fair quality, a little overpriced. jeans stretch like fuck

>YES. He was and is godly, sick clothes and he's a badass for destroying his whole archive to make artwork

>adidas is GOAT. Personally don't like the super tech future direction they're going in but I guess thats what they call progress.. classic adidas sneaks are almost always good if a little thin and lightweight.
>>
>>10947659
>you can just get regular basics from any normal brand

Found the poorfag
>>
>>10947673
if it's going to look the exact same as a basic brand like uniqlo or something even cheaper, what's the point lol
but yeah, I'm not rich, so I do have to make sure everything I get isn't just empty spending when I could get much more bang for my buck.
>>10947670
by basics, I mean stuff like tees, underwear, etc. Jeans you could go for APC if you want, just make sure you know what you're buying so you don't end up wasting money. By brands, I'd say Uniqlo, H&M, Cotton On, literally anything mall-tier or even Target. Just make sure to try it on first before buying. remember that nobody will be able to tell a designer/brand basic from a mass-produced one. not even these jackasses on this board.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.