[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/ feels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: File65.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
File65.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
>tfw no /fa/ bf to dress me
>tfw no /fa/ bf to fund a tailored, luxurious wardrobe for me so i can be an extension of his look
>>
go away dadcore jerk offs. menswear is dead.
>>
Now post the back
>>
If OP is grill and in London......
>>
There's already one

>>10933195
>>
post skype / location
>>
File: cattle6.jpg (49KB, 500x304px) Image search: [Google]
cattle6.jpg
49KB, 500x304px
wow i feel dead
is college better than hs /fa/
conflicted over whether or not to start some w/ a cute boy bc we're going to different schools next year and the pain of breaking up might not be worth it
>>
lithuaninan AF anon hello
>>
>>10947143
lmao fuck off whore
>>
>>10947143
me the fuck too.
>>
File: 1453004832730.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1453004832730.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
>tfw no /fit/ bf with a bod like this that you can manipulate to wear exactly what you want him to wear
>>
>tfw the weakest part of my wardrobe is my shoes.
>tfw the only good shoes i have are my juun.j x adidas zx flux hightops
>tfw want to cop some rick geobaskests but too cheap, and would rather get some MMM gats
>tfw constantly want to buy thom browne, wooyoungmi, and other #menswear brands, but end up buying rick and y-3, and other gothy/techwear brands
>>
File: Feels bad.png (9KB, 363x349px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad.png
9KB, 363x349px
>tfw ordered my first MTM overcoat
>tfw I have no idea how it'll turn out
>tfw really fucking nervous
>>
>tfw separate Savings account just for your grail
>>
File: mythofwojak.jpg (68KB, 636x781px) Image search: [Google]
mythofwojak.jpg
68KB, 636x781px
>tfw slowly realizing that im too poor to spend the amount of money on designer clothes that i do
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (204KB, 1025x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
204KB, 1025x1000px
>>10947143
>tfw my handsomeness surpasses the limits of the universe

>tfw chaos erupts when I leave the house due to my handsomeness
>>
>>10947158
Might not be as trendy, but it will won't die soon, I think.
>>
File: superman.jpg (2MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
superman.jpg
2MB, 2000x2000px
>>10953210
is this you?
>>
File: 200 kronor.jpg (84KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
200 kronor.jpg
84KB, 250x250px
>ask girl out
>get rejected
>they later find out i come from a filthy rich family

women
every time
>they ask me out
>rejec them
>>
>>10953283
are you hideous?
looks>>>>>>> money
desu senpai
>>
>>10953286
im not ugly, just average
>>
File: me.jpg (112KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
112KB, 480x640px
>>10953281
No, this is me.
>>
>>10947158
>menswear is dead.

It's only starting to take fire. Just wait until it really explodes in Asia.
>>
>>10953286
>are you hideous?

No, but he's a Swede. So basically his problems are far more serious than being butt ugly.
>>
>>10953283
>have a somewhat rich father
>he's a very shitty person, never liked him

noticed I'm only attracted to poor minimum wage boys but they never like me back because I have that spoiled entitled cunt personality
>>
>tfw stuck between miserable home life with nice clothes, or happy home life with shit clothes.

What do I do /fa/?

Live with parents:
>£££ because hardly any expenses
>can afford nice clothes
>miserable because my dad is a prick with anger issues, literally the worst person I've ever known
>feels like a prison, not allowed to do anything

Move out:
>pay for food, rent, bills... not much cash left
>no more nice clothes
>happy that I don't have to be around dad anymore
>free to do what I want

It'll be a looong time before I can potentially save this much money again. But I'm unhappy at home. Fuck.
22 btw, left uni last year. Working full time now.
>>
I always thought i was beautiful but /fa/ made me hate myself
>>
>>10950179
>>10949237
>>10947220
you guys aren't serious are you? you do realise OP is satirising people like you. If you actually want to be so controlling as to orchestrate every aspect of your girl's wardrobe, you have serious issues.

>>10953347
obviously you move out retard. I know good clothe make you feel good, but it really just sounds like you need to get out of there. Honestly I know you know this is what you need to hear, nice clothes can come later. If you're still gonna live locally find a job then move out, if you're gonna move further away really try and find a job in that place 1st - you have to be able to support yourself when the £££ runs out. Also work will keep you busy and moving and propel you to do things you like in your free time - having all your time free causes people to never get anything done. come back here in 6 months and think about building a basic wardrobe.
>>
>good fits get wasted because i never leave the house other than to go to the store

why do i even bother
>>
>>10953347
Suck it up for a while longer, save up a good amount of money as a contingency fund for when you move out. You don't want to have to move back in with your parents as soon as something unexpected happens because you spent all your savings on useless clothes.
>>
>>10953292
Close enough
>>
>>10953398
I know that feel, I waste so much in clothes and I only leave the house for work.
>>
>>10953398
Same desu
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.