[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Yeezy aka create-a-character in a shitty JP mmo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: _KEN0130.jpg (215KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
_KEN0130.jpg
215KB, 1000x666px
New Yeezy aka create-a-character in a shitty JP mmo
>>
new yeezy aka best designer alive rn
>>
goat
>>
i don't really know how i feel about this clothers besides his shoes. the album sounds good though.
>>
File: oatman.jpg (64KB, 381x233px) Image search: [Google]
oatman.jpg
64KB, 381x233px
This is a trash thread, but I feel I need to spew out some of my thoughts on season 3 somewhere, and here is as good as any place.

I thought 1 and 2 were shit. Baby's first collection type of shit, simple color palettes and silhouettes that showed no originality or cohesive theme/idea tying them together. They sucked and were garbage and I laughed at them.

Yeezy Season 3, on the other hand... This season is amazing. The presentation (minus the terrible fucking "pass around the aux" audio) was stellar and innovative and really just blew me away. The large platform with the tarps haphazardly laying on the sides, the models at a complete standstill but somehow still portraying movement, due to their layout and direction they were facing, the cloths strewn around, the absolute HUMANISM of the models (or perhaps non-models would be a better term) who have no experience, the looks on their faces trying to hide their excitement or tire or worry, the twitches of their arms unsure if they should itch that spot on themselves or not, the split-second glances at the camera before remembering they've been told explicitly to look straight-on

i dont even know
it was fucking great, i feel like i understand and view fashion shows and art and music on a different level now. im not even a kanye stan normally, i dont care that it was kanye that did this, but he fucking did it and i was blown away. the bar has been raised, substantially. a static fashion show, wow. this is the 4'33" of the fashion world.

>also, the album artwork is totally just a stolen copy of the raf simons xx storm collection
>>
>>10944734
black people make clothes look bad t b h. if he had white models you would all be dick riding him
>>
>>10944980
>Baby's first collection type of shit, simple color palettes and silhouettes that showed no originality or cohesive theme/idea tying them together.

?? Prove it

>>10944984
yet they're taking over the industry of modelling and fashion as evident by this show watched by 20 MILLION people
>>
>>10944734
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1454759968365.png (977KB, 890x900px) Image search: [Google]
1454759968365.png
977KB, 890x900px
>>10945000
>taking over the industry
>kanye west show
>>
>>10944984
this is actually so wrong lmao
>>
>>10944980
Some of what you say I agree with,
But this was as predictable as you could possibly have imagined from Kanye.

In an attempt to add a political layer to his fashion line that until now has been distressed and earth tones because #that's so in now lol #derelicte He's set up a Refugee camp in Madison square garden. It's a nice idea on paper and visually it works, but you can't separate the artist from his art and it just feels vacuous and pseudopolitical. Not to mention the fact that his music cheapens the whole affair
>>
He's going to kill himself when no one will remember his name or brand in 5-10 yrs.
>>
>>10944980
Honest question, have you seriously never heard of Vanessa Beecroft? If not, can you go google her and then tell your thoughts?
>>
>implying PSO was a shitty mmo

foh senpai. Tho trying to set up AOL internet on the Dreamcast was a pain in the ass.
>>
>>10945171
Not the person you responded to.

I'm kinda new to fashion in general but Kanyes stuff just seems like he is ripping off everything that he likes or thinks is cools. I just googled the person you mention and basically reinforced my idea.

I think the only reason he is selling he shit the way he is cause the NiggaZ are ignorant to anything but Kanye

I could be wrong
>>
Honest question, why a bunch of you guys are so hateful? Ever heard of colaboration? Vanessa worked with Margiela before, do you hate Margiela too?
>>
>>10945256
I made the post about VB, wasn't even dissing Kanye for collaborating with her then later emulating her style without her involvement. Just wanted to know what a /fa/ user who didn't seem to know who she was would think about her work, which did come before Kanye's. Calm down.
>>
>>10945196
>Vanessa Beecroft

im the person you responded to, i think the comparison is fair, but in all honesty kanye has done it better? hers is so bland and nothing (similar to seasons 1/2), theyre standing in formation and dressed in tights and things but it doesn't come from the same place. they look like ballet figures before or after a performance, purposefully 'artful' nudity so as to beckon thoughts of classical art

kanyes, on the other hand, isn't just about pretty formations, but rather about setting a scene. this post-disaster scene, the clothes are similar but more tasteful, they provide better silhouttes on the models as well. the setting and the clothing itself all tell a much deeper and more meaningful story than beecroft's does
>>
>>10945160
lmao
>>
>>10944734
lol
why they look like the colored socks you only wear when you need to do laundry
>>
>>10944734
the new jacquard pattern stuff is kinda ugly but I like it, atleast he's trying something new (and you can justify the crazy prices a bit more than when it's just sweat jersey fabric.

One thing I wonder is; why don't sjw's have more of a problem with how skintight almost all the womenswear in YZY is? Like can you imagine this shit on anyone even slightly overweight - disgusting.
>>
>>10945196

>>10945298

she worked with him on the production of this show tho, it was a collaboration
>>
>>10944984
eek
so bad
dont come back
>>
>>10944734
I actually like the look of this,
>>
>>10944734
The socks are sick and the first three from the left in the front row looks pretty neat too. Would like to see it on fitter bodies though. Could definitely see myself wearing this stuff for more athletic activities.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.