[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I compliment this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 8

I was going to go to /fit/ for this, but I wasn't sure. Here goes.

I'm a 22 year-old male, but I have a really boyish/girly face, and it's hard to find clothes that don't make me look ridiculous.

>Just get a haircut!

When I cut my hair, I look even more ridiculous. I look like my two sisters. We have about the same faces, but my lips are larger and my nose is a bit longer. I've tried a buzzcut, an undercut, a sort of pompadour cut, but it all just makes me look ridiculous.

I want guys to stop hitting on me and I want girls to stop calling me cute (it's not a compliment, they mean cute as in a puppy or a cat, I only get real attention from gross bi girls and gay guys)

Can I please have some fashion tips? Things to wear that will maybe make me look less feminine and boyish? I've heard a dad-core polo and jean combo is ideal, but I'm a fashion pleb.

I'll leave if this is too unrelated, just looking for tips, thanks.
>>
Post face
>>
Become the little girl
>>
>>10943807
I feel like I'll just get shit on.
Are you sure you can't just drop some recommendations for a more masculine look?
>>
I've been told many times that I would make a really cute girl. Just work with what you have.

I have long-ish hair and wear slim fitting clothes but I still get compliments from girls. I do get hit on by gay guys a ton but that just comes with the territory.

Don't go for a "manly" look because that's not what you look like. Post a picture if your face. You might just be over exaggerating.
>>
>>10943815
It's just hard to work with nothing, you know? If we get a picture of you then we know what we're dealing with and we might be able to help you out. But everybody has a different look going on, it's hard to recommend general "femininity cures."
>>
Post pic
>>
Not sure what you can do about a girlish face but if you start lifting and bulking up you'll probably look overall less feminine
>>
Get jacked it's pretty much your only solution
>>
File: 16 - 4.jpg (48KB, 335x595px) Image search: [Google]
16 - 4.jpg
48KB, 335x595px
>>10943817
I used to get that so often when I was really skinny.
So just embrace it?

>>10943824
>>10943826
I don't want to post but okay.
>>
>>10943838
Oh man...

You legitimately look like a girl. Thats insane. I think its because you have round features.

If you want to look more masculine, start lifting weights. The definition and muscle mass will make your body more "manly" and your face will thin out a bit. Thats the only recommendation I have.
>>
>>10943838
Embrace it and start wearing fitted clothing and cardigans
>>
>>10943838
>>10943840
I'd either go for full andro or pump iron
>>
>>10943838
I know you said getting a haircut would make you look ridiculous, but I still think you should go for it. Your current hairstyle just accentuates your rounded features.
>>
>>10943838
try a quiff
>>
>>10943838

L O N D O N
>>
>>10943838
Haircut is a terrible idea if you're hung up on looking androgynous, with your face it makes you look like a teenage lesbian
>>
>>10943838
You have thickish eyebrows, it's your most maculine feature. Get a haircut that goes around the ears and clears your forehead a bit.

>mfw nothing but eyebrows in every thread
>>
>>10943840
>>10943841
>>10943860
So all I can do is either embrace it or become a weightlifter?

>>10943884
>>10943874
>>10943865
I look like a Lesbian whenever I get a haircut. I look like a butch lesbian even with a buzzcut. This is torture.

>>10943883
What?
>>
File: 1416273517327.jpg (2MB, 3327x4991px) Image search: [Google]
1416273517327.jpg
2MB, 3327x4991px
>>10943838

This is a gift, you should live the life of an andro god.
>>
>>10943838
Just become a trap so I can fuck your boypucci and still be no homo
>>
File: static1.squarespace.jpg (20KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
static1.squarespace.jpg
20KB, 236x236px
>>10943899
That's not androgynous, that's just a girl wearing her dad's clothing.
You can look at her and easily say "that's a woman".
>>
>>10943911
Y-you too.
>>
>>10943917
>You can look at her and easily say "that's a woman".

Just like with OP.
>>
>>10943931
Is it really that bad?
>>
>>10943838
That haircut is really not helping...
>>
File: clearlya22yearoldfemale.png (180KB, 1372x1076px) Image search: [Google]
clearlya22yearoldfemale.png
180KB, 1372x1076px
>>10943932
It is really that bad.
>>
>>10943926
If I wanted humour I'd just ask how many scoops you take.
>>
This entire thread is making me chuckle. Thx /fa/
>>
Be mtf
You'd look pretty hot
>>
>>10943838
Awwwwwww
>>
>>10943838

How tall OP? If you're above average height, you should be able to rock andro as long as you get a bit thinner. The weightlifting thing is a good idea for your frame, but the most important part about it is lowering your body fat percentage to thin out your face a bit so it doesn't look as rounded.

Also, the weight lifting thing is helpful.
>>
Seriously, get some form-fitting jeans, some sneakers (just lurk /fa/ for ten seconds you'll find good ones) and loose fitting hoodies/pullovers. This will give you a casual androgynous look.

Feminine features are nothing to be embarrassed or ashamed of, you look nice. Don't try to be something you're not.
>>
>>10944011
I'm only 5'8
>>
File: 1448761419001.jpg (12KB, 255x249px) Image search: [Google]
1448761419001.jpg
12KB, 255x249px
>>10944024
>Looks like a girl
>5'8

Please be my bf.
>>
>>10943838
You don't look that bad. Your current hairstyle is probably the one that will suit you the most, so you shouldn't change it. You have to embrace the features you have. You can't really change them, so playing to those features would be ideal. Dress in fitted clothes. Maybe even look into the skater aesthetic or palewave. If your trying to attract girls, your features will help you; being cute will give you one foot in the door. Remember, your actions will matter the most. Don't let any of these idiots trick you into thinking otherwise. That is why those girly emo and scene guys could get girls.

TL;DR your fine
>>
>>10943883
>>10943898
> this is not the meme response you're looking for

Just be confident with who you are instead of how you look. That's the face you have, accept it. Not being selfconscious about it will help you getting along well.
>>
>>10943838
Lift + run
The only cure is to put on muscle and lose weight
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.