[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me it's a meme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Is buzz cut really a meme or people serious when they wanna look like skin heads?
>>
>>10942404
I shaved my head two years ago and really liked it. Everyone hated it but whatever
>>
>>10942404
Planning on shaving my head this summer, I'm excited
>>
>>10942404
Buzz cuts are great if you have the right head for it (and are good looking). It looks terrible on feminine looking men, and even worse on ugly feminine men.
>>
>>10942404
Do you even know the fucking meaning of the word meme? G'ddamn I hate you kids.
>>
>>10942404
I do a buzz cut twice a year, only cut I'll ever need.

To be honest though, my chin is pretty small so unless I have a beard I look hell baby face.
>>
File: meh.jpg (35KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
meh.jpg
35KB, 554x439px
>>10942404
It's for men with hair that is falling out.

The opposite of long hair. You shave your head because you're going bald.

You let your hair grow because you're androgynous, or a viking or a samurai and have healthy hair.
>>
>>10942404
I have one and I look great, works if you have a masculine face
>>10942500
I have a long ass head and if I don't buzz my hair I feel like I look like a fucking vase.
>>
i buzzed my hair for the first time about a year ago and not only did it feel incredibly liberating but it also looked fucking great on me. But now i have long(er) hair and slick it back.
>>
Im balding so I buzzcut anyway.
Saves a lot of money
>>
Did a buzz last December. I'm glad I did it just so I can say I shaved my head. But everyone hated it. I'm not too fond of it myself. Just waiting to regain some decent length again now.
>>
I buzzed in late November and am currently growing it out
its nice, but I personally got bored of having it after a while
>>
buzzcuts are godtier on attractive men

I have one but I'm just average so I don't look that great
>>
I whip out the clippers and buzz my head whenever I get tired of my current hairstyle.
I think of it as "wiping the slate clean" so I can either try something new or just regrow what I had.
It doesn't look good on everyone, though, and imo it looks best when the hair and beard are cut to the same length like the pic you posted.

Is it a meme?
I think it might be the natural progression for people who currently have any variation of the undercut style and want to change it up.
If that happens then there will be a lot of guys with buzz cuts.
So...take that as you will.
>>
>>10943735
>buzzcuts are godtier on attractive men
Anything is godtier on attractive men....
>>
I donate (?) my hair last month to charity ('Little Prince hospital' in my city, Brazil), so I buzzed my hair.

I'm not that fit or that handsome (barely average, imo), but everyone liked.
Seeking to maintain this kind of haircut for a while.
>>
I know a model with a perfect hairline, nice head shape and he always buzz. He's done uniqlo and a couple department store gigs that he looks really good in and I was taken back when I met him in real life and how much a buzz suited him. But I think the bottom line is that hot people will always he hot regardless of how much hair they have
>>
File: 1267.jpg (32KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
1267.jpg
32KB, 400x500px
>>10944816

>bottom line is that hot people will always he hot regardless of how much hair they have

True.
>>
comfiest cut ever
>>
>>10942404
I do it : 3 reasons
- I kind of wanna look like a skinhead, plus it's kind of quirky, and gives a less serious note.
- I have a huge forehead, and strong facial features (perfectly simetrical tho, not creepy) I don't wanna hide, but having a hairstyle would kind of make it so i had too much shit in my face.
- I looks cute af with a scruff.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.