[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEED TO COP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: ss+(2016-02-10+at+05.13.48).jpg (137KB, 1255x575px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-02-10+at+05.13.48).jpg
137KB, 1255x575px
So it's that time again /fa/. Re-release of the pirate black yeezy's dropping on the 19th, I didn't get em the first time 'round but I have to this time 100%.

Does anyone have a bot they'd be willing to hook me up with? I live in MA in the Boston area so I don't have any places dropping them near me.
>>
>>10941260
Bot's will not work, they patched them last time for Oxfords and Sneakerboy re-released the auto-copped pairs the day after
>>
isn't there a in-store release too? If so I wouldn't mind lining up early in the morning.
>>
>>10941276
Yeah there is but none in MA as far as I'm aware, or even like remotely near me
>>
>>10941265
Are you sure? I'm sure there has to be some working bots out there, Idk how else I'd be else to cop these
>>
>>10941260
what time do they drop usually? I never paid attention to the others because I didn't like the new colorways when I had the time and missed the first two
>>
You aren't getting them.
>>
anyone know of in-store releases near the DC area?
>>
>>10941260
just buy good fakes lol
>>
youre better off copping from here

http://www.sneakerahead.me/5th-version-ua-adidas-yeezy-350-boost-pirate-black-release-p-174478.html?zenid=jajnlhu4l7e85buaj2ot9vdfs3
>>
look like bootleg Y3s lol.
>>
Not trynna rock phonys :)
>>
>>10941425
are they fakes?
>>
>>10941720
Yeezys under $200...yea totally legit.
Who's planning on lining up for these? Any tips?
>>
I want to get at least two pairs and resell one of them. Anyone has any tips?
>>
What time do they usually go up online? I doubt I'll be able to get a pair but I want to at least try.

Also does anyone think this will drop the resell value significantly, if I miss them I might just go this route to get a pair.
>>
>>10942155
The resell will be heavily effected by the restock. The new price point will be a lowered by a few hundred for sure. I'm thinking $400-600
>>
>>10942165
Fuck, $400 is still a lil more than I'd want to spend on them. Might just sell my wii u to get a pair off a reseller.
>>
>>10942165
resell on these is 1000-1200 right now. preorders for this drop are floating around 900. after the restock I predict you're probably paying around 700-750 a pair for a window of time when the market floods until they go back up, (that is, if they're identical to first gen PB's, and they aren't supposed to be)
>>
>>10942179
My friend. will somewhat rare sneakies be more valuable than your time with Smash and Bayonetta 2?
>>
Where the fuck is that faggot from reddit with the plug mariner/david reselling replicas

Tell him to hmu cause I have some insider as well: https://www.grailed.com/users/myitems/73737
>>
they usually drop at 3pm
>>
>that hideous interior side patch
>>
>implying I won't order three pairs from three different stores
>>
>>10942537
i was thinking about reselling davids 750s. they look really good.
>>
File: IMG_20160205_230534[1].jpg (2MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160205_230534[1].jpg
2MB, 4160x3120px
>>10942739
I prefer the black patches on my mid-range fakes
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.