[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the oldest you can be to wear streetwear/effay aesthetics?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: GXig08L.jpg (788KB, 2074x3110px) Image search: [Google]
GXig08L.jpg
788KB, 2074x3110px
What's the oldest you can be to wear streetwear/effay aesthetics? Do you have to start wearing relaxed fit faded medium blue jeans, relaxed fit oxfords, and new balances at 30? I'm 29 and freaking out I don't want to be fashionably dead. I might legitimately an hero
>>
>>
There's no rules, life is an illusion and the universe is a holographic simulation.
>>
nope sorry too old, from now on you can only wear buttonup shirts with slacks and a tie, and maybe cargo shorts + tucked-in tshirt on weekends. sorry! better luck 10 years ago.
>>
>>10940442
mods, there's literally tiny little baby children here
>>10940453
>>
>>10940431
You're not too old, your clothing actually would make me guess that you're maybe 25.
Although I disagree with mixing olive pants and a mustard beanie with a red flannel.
>>
>>10940442
MFA pls

That being said, 29
>>
File: tumblr_nyuw8sx5xx1r0ya3zo1_1280.jpg (399KB, 1280x1916px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyuw8sx5xx1r0ya3zo1_1280.jpg
399KB, 1280x1916px
>>10940431
if you are not braindead or a retard your style will mature as you age. buzzwords like "streetwear" only bring memefits to mind so of course people are gonna tell you to stop that shit at 21.

thinking that you need to dress like an old fucker once you turn into an old fucker is like having one foot in the grave already.

so dont think that way you fucker
>>
>>10940431
shirt dont go with pants
>>
I already do the relaxed faded jeans and relaxed Oxfords and new balances thing and I'm 20 my du

Its called dressing like just before western culture turned into a fucking cesspit entirely
>>
>>10941065
Lol, are you blind?
>>
>>
>>10940431
That style? You could wear that until you're fucking dead.
>>
>>10940431
i wouldnt even call that streetwear, that's just the typical costume of any run of the mill hipster faggot on the north east or west coast
>>
>>10940431
"I'll never give my parents grandchildren"-core. Keep at it wiz.
>>
What kind of shoes are those and where can I cop them?
>>
>>10943613
I'm also interested. Basically trying to look for boot with that material and colour.
>>
>>10943015
kek
>>
>>10940431
w2c trousers
>>
>>10940943

This is literally the only meaningful response in the thread.
Still, there are trends that you notice in people's style as they age which are that they become less gaudy, in a sense more conventional. I don't see many old people sporting hyped up products with branding stamped all over them.
>>
>>10940442
this
>>
>>10940442
20/20
>>
Mid 20s, or whenever your hairline starts receding.
Whichever comes first.
>>
>>10940448
/thread
>>
>>10940943
i guess this guy never had a foot in the grave
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.